All Comments on 'The Win Win Sin Ch. 04: All or Nothing'

by desistag

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never continue. Bad storyline, awful writing and a ridiculous conclusion.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author proves it with his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute garbage not even worth the 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

India and his british style

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Why is this guy still walking? How does he allow his slut wife to rule him so completely? Does he enjoy being a doormat, with slut wife brushing her shoes off on him, the family dog pissing on him and the AP taking a dump on him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A score of 1.29, meaning less than twenty percent of those foolish enough to read this found it to be a horrible mess. It's so bad I'm surprised odiouser didn't step in and rate it highly.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

No wonder India was so easy to conquer by the British and are still so behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait for it...... yeah shit time to take a dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't act so surprised. Desi culture is basically one of depraved skanks and beta 'men' that are just Indian counterparts to the infamous Brit beta/cucks that once ran their country. Don't look for respect or honor from anyone involved, the only way to avoid severe disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No four rule is up her arse. No five is suck it clean. Try to be more inventive. better still give it up.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

My buddy had jock itch once and from he said about them I can definitively state this was even more painful than that was.

\Way to suck....off odoreater.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Indian cuck porn is always hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is hard to put into words how terrible this story is. No man in the world would allow this to happen to him. This fool husband is cartoonishly unrealistic and the wife is over the top self-centered whore. Not sure how anyone could be turned on by their wife betraying them on this level. The notion she still loves him is so stupidly impossible as to defy imagination. What's the next rule... the hubby gets fucked by the lover too? The worst!

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 2 years ago

I love the story. It’s super erotic and fairly well written. Ignore the haters posting here. It’s the same self-hating incel spewing venom from his mother’s basement. Keep writing. Can’t wait to hear what the other two conditions are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I have to agree with the last post. This story is very erotic and really well-written. I cannot WAIT to find what his last two rules are. I think maybe they inspired the wife to come up with her own rules, which might very well be minor in comparison to the boyfriend’s last two, which is why she has yet to mention them.

So far, these rules are all about the two lovers having everything they want, with her husband’s expressed permission, and denying him not just sex, but the fun of her husband having dates with her that she will instead be enjoying with her boyfriend. So their boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is given preference, but what about the cuckold? It seems to me all that’s left is to acknowledge what his role will be in this triad. Her dominant boyfriend enjoyed forcing the wife to ask him to continue with her, so what he might demand from the husband could be anything from wearing a cock cage, to public humiliation, to servitude, to cross-dressing, to her husband sexually servicing the bull. He is in charge of everything that happens, from now on.

I hope we don’t have to wait so long for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels like 4th will be anal only for bull and 5th will be breeding.... Could have put little more thought than this ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's the point if the wife loses her respect for husband and replaces bull in every emotional aspect? Even if the husband dies that slut won't give a damn. The husband is being manipulated. Discussing rules and boundaries should be done when clear minded. Not by letting dick overide brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for next part. One day I came thrice reading it , that too within few minutes. Very well written.

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, you are a great writer

dreamy_shreyadreamy_shreyaalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. I liked it. Keep writing!

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilalmost 2 years ago

Plz post the next part brother, Cucky is gonna love watching them together

pranati_honeypranati_honeyover 1 year ago

OMG... Waiting for the next part so eagerly...

More and more rules shaping up Hotwife-Bull-cucky relationship...

HjklpHjklpover 1 year ago

Please do the next part! I can't wait to see her get taken in front of the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best Indian story I've read in the longest time. Amazing stuff please continue

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

I think I have lost a lot of respect for Indian men. All the Indian story’s I have read on here are cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesistag@desistag
Writer of taboo stories that involve elements of tease, denial, humiliation and submission.