The Win Win Sin Ch. 04: All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WELL?!" was my frustrated reply.

"You sure you want to hear this?.."

"FUCK YES!"

Oh the games this bitch played. She could've asked me when I wasn't turned on and we could have had a stable conversation. But she knew I could be a different person then. This was about lust. Hers and mine and Prathamesh's. She wanted me at my most horniest to know my real reaction to it.

She then took off her clothes and lay back. It had actually been a week since I saw her completely naked...milky skin..thick Desi curves..a slight bulge to her belly. There are 3 kinds of girls -- the petite ones which you fuck and throw away, the athletic ones which you fuck again and again...and the thick curvy ones like Kritika- naturally blessed to be bred again and again. I noticed her pussy had grown a bit of hair..not having been shaved for Him to use.

As she spread her legs and I got ready to enter...she pulled out a condom from under the pillow. I didn't mind at all, as entering her wet pussy bare right now would have had me explode before I finished entering. I put the condom on and as soon as I was at the entrance of her pussy...she looked me right in the eyes and held my dick with her hand...as if telling me to pay close attention to what she is saying.

" What he told me baby...is so fucking...wrong...and so fucking hot...I really couldn't make anything of it since last 2 days. Believe me I took my time thinking about it a lot...He even said that if you didn't agree...then none of it will happen. But I can't fuck him ever again too..."

I maybe had a faint idea of where this was going. But her hand ever the ribbed condom felt sooo good. She had found the right rhythm to edge me.

"Just tell me! " I screamed.

"I decided I want him. The sex is too good to let go. It's time for you to decide. He gave me 5 rules..of how HE wants it to go if we are to continue..."

She planted a really intense kiss over my lips before continuing.

"Rule no 1:

I get to go on dates with him, not just fuck dates...of course when we all mutually agree. "

Didn't feel like a big deal. I just moaned out a yes.

"Rule no 2:

I belong to him exclusively sexually. He will always have first right over me sexually. Am not allowed to be with any other man. That includes YOU. However, being my husband... you have a special right. You are allowed to touch me sexually...ONLY after he has had me that day."

If she hadn't stopped rubbing my dick at the right time. I would have cum definitely. I am not going to pretend to have any dilemmas here. My mind had already accessed its darkest parts and embraced it. I somehow knew this was coming. I was too turned on to worry about the practical consequences.

"Oh Goddd...fuck...." was all I could muster

"I need a yes or no baby..." she asked.

That fucking bitch. I went in to kiss her and she moved away slightly...indicating the inevitable. My dick twitched when she did that. Wasn't that enough of a answer?!

"Oh fuck you bitch..yesss..."

She took her panty lying nearby and used it as a glove to rub my condom covered dick. Indicating her acceptance.

"I love you babe...even I didn't think you'd accept so readily. But Prathamesh was damn sure.."

She smiled a wicked smile and put a small peck on my lips. She had let go of my dick and unknowingly ordered my to start jerking myself off. She started playing with herself too. Of course I didn't have to use the panties and the condom... but somehow I felt she wanted that. The humiliation was...amazingly liberating. I was just about to cum.

"sshh...don't cum yet...Rule no 3 -- You have to tell him yourself that you are okay with this. "

OH fuck....that was going to be an awkward conversation. But again...my whole being was too concentrated on my dick to worry about anything else.

"ummmm fuckk...godd..No...yess...."

I could see her pussy lips actually move when imagining this scenario. It told me one thing. That I still mattered. That even when denying me, I was still a part of her fantasies and this turned me on more than anything else.

I was inches away from exploding, but she held onto my wrist to make me listen again.

"I have my own 3 rules for you baby...

1st --Remember YOU can't touch me sexually...doesn't meant I can't tease you in every way possible" She smiled wickedly and pulled me in for a kiss.

I didn't know what to say. There was nothing to say. It was a kiss of understanding and mutual desire.

"Rule no 2 --Take a good fucking look at this pussy. " She used her foot to push me a bit further away for the view.

"You are not gonna be seeing a lot of it from now onwards. It belongs to HIM now..." She said rubbing her pussy hard and fast.

We both moaned like psychopaths on ecstasy. It felt like the intimacy of intercourse but without the physical connection.

"ooo...mmmhhhh....and..aahh....rule no 3....You don't get to cum until you say HIS name"

I mean invariably we were still doing this. Even before Goa, I can't remember a time when I fucked her and didn't cum until she screamed her hot Ex's name. This felt like a logical progression...well as logical as this fucked up scenario can be.

I was ready to have myself be shot into space my legs shaking now.

She was rubbing her pussy and moaning his name. I joined in. Felt so shameful. So pathetic...so beautiful..so wrong...yet so magical.

"That's it hubby...LOUDER!! You are my husband...but he is my MAN now!!! "

I collapsed on top of her. I don't even remember how loud I screamed or what I was screaming. I couldn't remember whether my screams were louder or hers.

We shared a sweaty kiss and hug.

I whispered in her ear

"Do you really want this?.."

She held my head and nodded.

EPILOGUE

We had both drifted off to sleep and when we woke up, something struck me.

I asked her, "you said that He had 5 rules for you...you only told me 3?"

She woke with that tired but post orgasm glow on her face and whispered in a mischievous way,

"Whats the hurry?"

I didn't have the energy to slap her like I usually did when she acted slutty. I nudged her

"Oh Come on! Tell me..if we are to do this, I need to know everything..."

She actually took a deep breath as if thinking it over. The worry of any emotional involvement between the two still crossed my mind.

Her eyes went to mischief mode again and she pulled me close as if for a kiss, put her hand on my still condom covered dick. She took it off, touched my shrivelled spent dick with just two fingers...and whispered his fourth condition in my ear....

My dick was at full attention by the time she finished..

To be continued...

12