The Win Win Sin Ch. 05: All in

Story Info
Our first official dinner as hotwife, cuckold and Bull.
2.3k words
2.75
10.3k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desistag
desistag
56 Followers

Author's note -

This part is a continuation of my series win win sin about intercaste taboo cuckolding. You would enjoy it more if you read the previous chapters. The story contains some very Indian social terms but can be enjoyed by anyone. Also, the story is not intended to offend any caste in particular and is meant only as an exploration of social taboos through erotica.

"We don't want this if you don't..."

Kritika was the only one doing the talking as she very thematically sat on chair between us, as we both sat across the table from each other.

It was a dimly lit booth, in a fairly decent bar. The chair seemed odd there as the booth couches were sufficient for three people. But Kritika felt like she had to be in the middle before taking any sides.

But it wasn't the strategic seating that was getting to me. It was "we" in that sentence. Although she was holding my hands while doing this. I couldn't stop staring at her ex BF Prathamesh who sitting across me. He held his ground, looking assertive but not brash. We had all ordered drinks - Whisky for him, a vodka cocktail for her and a beer for me- they lay on the table untouched.

While I had already conveyed my decision to my wife Kritika in private, one of Prathamesh's conditions was that he wanted to hear it face to face. Whether it was an alpha move or out of genuine concern was something I couldn't make out. As usual, it seemed a bit of both. After all, wanting to spend a mock suhaagraat i.e. wedding night with another man's wife isn't a simple thing to ask for.

Onn a holiday in Goa a few weeks ago, where she and him had fucked for the first time with my consent. Even before allowing that we had never met face to face for this long of a time. It was something I wasn't comfortable with. But seeing him kiss her in public once that too in front of me in Goa, had had its effect. It didn't feel that out of place. After all, I kept hearing his name from mouth whenever we had had sex in the past 5-6 months. Or it was me doing the moaning since Kritika ordered me to since the last few weeks. One of her new rules was that I couldn't cum if I didn't mention his name during sex myself. I was not gonna lie to myself- the taboo thing felt extremely humiliating and hot. The thought got me hard under the table. But I had to keep a clear mind. After all fantasies have their place and reality its own.

Prathamesh looked and finally spoke.

"Look man, it's all fun and games. I know its awkward as hell for you to even sit in front of me. Believe me, I know the pain of seeing your woman with another man..." he stopped for just half of a second to stare at Kritika who was trying hard not to blush...she held my hand tighter.

"..but I understand she's married to you and loves you. This is something we could have done even without your consent...but I don't wanna overstep boundaries. You are a part of this. Because you agreed to this. Unless you agree, nothing happens. If you are not comfortable, we can go back to things were before."

I took a deep breath. I knew that the kinky decision of letting my wife fuck her gym trainer/ex BF has its risks. But it's the risk that makes the kink a kink. Me and Kritika had spent a lot of personal moments together over the last 5 years to let a kink ruin what we had. After all, there's more to love than sex. Besides, I never took a risky decision in life that didn't excite me. This definitely excited me beyond belief. I couldn't go back to how things were before.

"Alright...but on one condition...it can't be in a hotel room or a resort. It has to be in our home. In our bedroom..."

Kritika almost gripped my hand tighter out of shock or perhaps instant excitement. Even Prathamesh looked a but taken aback by my decision to let them have a mock suhagraat in our own home. It meant that my wife would be all dressed up in bridal wear and make up, spending an entire romantic night in a decorated bed...in OUR own bedroom with another man. We all smiled at each other. Prathamesh lifted his glass. We both joined in.

The first two rounds were a bit nervous and we all drank faster than usual. The talk then switched to general friendly subjects, as if a group of friends was sitting and chatting. Two whole pints of beer in a short time made me get up to take a piss. I excused myself and walked to the Men's room. The music, the dim lighting had its effect and I was in a jolly mood.

As I came back from the toilet, I noticed the chair was gone. Kritika sat beside Prathamesh in the booth. Sat would be an understatement. Stuck together with no air passing in between would be appropriate. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew he had his arm around her waist. She was wearing a crop top with a bit of belly showing. I was always a sucker for bare bellies. For the numerous times I had begged her to wear a crop top she had shyly refused. She had worn it for the dinner today. She greeted me with an awkward smile. Prathamesh meanwhile sat back quite confidently. Even with the buzz of the beer, I was angry and angry HARD.

As I gingerly sat down, my eyes not leaving them both...I could feel my heart beat faster. I knew HE was testing the waters. Seeing how I would react to my wife sitting tightly close to him. Her creamy milky complexion and his dark rough one...made an alluring combination in the dim yellow light. I sat there staring and took a sip of my beer.

Prathamesh said without a hint of awkwardness "I think you enjoy the view" and smiled. I laughed a bit overtly...showing my awkwardness. I couldn't keep a poker face to save my life. Kritika also smiled, blushing awkwardly like a teenager.

He put his hand on her chin and turned her around as if to kiss her. She looked at me and shied away laughing. He shifted his hand from her waist to the back of her head...playing with her hair...his fingers caressing her soft bare neck. I could see her entire bust heaving with excitement. I was turned on beyond belief...using every sense of decency I had to stop from touching my own dick. Kritika's eyes shifted between me and him. Thank God, we were in a secluded corner of the restaurant where no one could see us.

Kritika reached out her hand across the table to me. I didn't waste a second and grabbed it...gently intertwined my fingers in hers. That was all the sign she needed. His big thick lips moved slowly from her smooth cheeks to her lips, their redness heightened because of the lipstick. They kissed. Gently, slowly. Just the lips. No tongue yet. I could see his lips smudge the lipstick from her lips. His right hand moved from her chin to her bare waist, shifting her closer if that was even possible. The sudden shove at the waist, made her open her mouth spontaneously. Their tongues met. Her hand gripped mine even tighter. Their faces started moving from one side to the other, lost in ecstasy. The contrast in their complexions, his fit muscular masculine frame perfectly complimenting her thick curvy feminine one...it was like watching a perfectly cast porn scene.

A sudden stop in the music made them break the kiss and both sat panting and looking at me. I had already started touching my crotch under the table. All of us smiled at each other...not knowing what more to say.

***

We left soon after saying a few polite goodbyes and as soon we got into our car in the deserted basement parking I attacked Kritika. I kissed her against her protests. I wanted to ravage her. Re-kiss her lips where he had touched her. This wife of MINE... MY own personal porn star. Pretty soon, her hand went to my HARD dick. I unzipped it and begged her to suck it.

She smiled a drunken smile and said "Aren't you ashamed? Asking a girl whos about to be married to someone else for a BJ?"

Oh God I loved this bitch from hell. I smacked her hard across the face and bit her lips. Even through my attack, she found my dick and started jerking me off. My hand went inside her top. We both had never kissed in public this passionately before. This level of intense making out in a car parking would have been a fantasy to us. But so many things had changed. A lot of what was fantasy was reality now.

I was surprised when she took off her top. She would have never done that before. I could see her ample breasts covered in a black bra. I could see that she had worn a small mangalsutra -- the sacred ceremonial marriage necklace that all Hindu married women wear- which she usually didn't wear with western attire. Before I could unwrap that bosom, she stopped me by grabbing my hand. And shoved my face in her sweaty cleavage. My lips kissing the pendent of the mangalsutra. Her hand still worked my dick.

"See this hubby...this all belongs to HIM now. You are NEVER seeing any of this ever again until he has used it to his content"

I was sure she could hear my angry mix of growling and moaning from her cleavage.

"Tell me who it belongs to..."

Fuck this woman...even in this drunken state she wont let go of a rule she had made for me. I don't get to cum unless I moaned HIS name. I was done pretending I hated it. I loved it. I loved how humiliating it was. But I wasn't ever gonna tell her this openly.

I just moaned loudly. She jerked off my dick harder and stopped. She grabbed the base tightly and whispered in my ear.

"He kissed me...made out with me in front of you dear hubby...I think you know HE owns me now. Just say it. It makes me so wet when you desperately say it..."

I wanted her to jerk me. With two fingers if it be. I just wanted to cum. The sight of their small but intense kiss was replaying in my mind. I could only imagine how their suhagraat was gonna be. But I still held on. I wanted to test the slut too.

"Still no?...you think I don't know how to press your buttons, dear?"

She let go of the base of my dick and put her little finger at the bottom and thumb at the top as if measuring something.

"You are the hardest I have seen you in a long time. But his cock is so much bigger. After all he is a big strong Dalit man and you are my sweet brahmin boy...a meaty milky Brahmin woman like me...needs a BIG Dalit cock.."

The caste taboo. She HAD to go there. The one reason why their relationship didn't end in marriage was that he belonged to the Dalit caste- the lowest caste in India's outdated caste system. Her family wouldn't have agreed to it easily. While inter-caste marriages are common, they are still not that common between Dalits and Brahmins. Brahmins were the priestly class- traditionally associated with all things pious and holy. The Dalits were the menial labour class. A hundred years ago her ancestors wouldn't have let his ancestors shadow fall on them. While us from the new generation didn't believe at all in that bullshit, but the incredible generational taboo remained.

I am not effeminate from any angle. I am a but darker than my wife, a bit on the bulkier side and perhaps even taller than him. But he is darker and well built. As for the dick size, I was an average 5-6 inches but judging by her craze for his cock he was definitely bigger. My dick always twitched at the mention of his size and caste. She knew that but I still didn't want her to win. But I knew I had lost. I had stopped struggling and let her take control. Perhaps I was signaling to her that I wanted more. I think she understood.

"...brahmin boy needs more I think. Every time I tell you about HIS cock your little one twitches..." She took her top lying nearby and used it as a glove while jerking me off.

"...he really did order me to not touch your dick until our wedding night. It seems like you enjoy the humiliation too...isn't it?"

I HAD to moan a yes in her bosom.

"Good boy..." I hated and LOVED how she stressed on the word 'boy'

"I know you are a horny lil boy...perhaps I should lock your dick until the night..."

I was so close. She sensed it and moved her hand faster.

"ohh..you like that? Its settled then. No cumming for you until he makes me his completely. Now you better cum unless you wanna stay like this for a week. Tell me who I belong to?!"

I thanked my luck that the cars windows were thick. I am sure I moaned his name so loud that the scream would have escaped her fleshy bosom. My cum had cause a huge stain on her top. She just sat back in her seat in her bra and kissed my cheek before panting and resting back her seat.

"That was amazing!!" she said. And just dozed off drunkenly.

I covered her up and somehow managed to get us both home after regaining my senses. The next 7 days were going to be something else altogether.

desistag
desistag
56 Followers