The Winchester Geese Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy eats the sins of the Prior.
1.6k words
4
1.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two- Camp Followers

Amy and Bethany sat on the teeming bustle of the river Thames. In their third year at the Warren, Amy had searched for a way to maximise the value that her virginity would yield but then the acts of knights, nobles and the King had caused an uproar. With the battle at St Albans, the King had been captured and The Duke of York had retaken his position as the most powerful man in the realm. The streets were gripped with uncertainty and the people in the capital were shaken. The victorious House of York flooded the confines of London with soldiers to bring an unsteady peace, and then once the fire of potential riot or revolt smothered and disappeared. Those same soldiers were dispatched elsewhere or even worse disbanded, often without pay.

That led to brigands and banditry.

The Cunnywarren was spared some of the worst, as it was known that the church's name was attached to the house. But still the 'geese' were plucked cruelly. The two Welsh women were the first to be assaulted by four mercenary soldiers, in black garb, after claiming that the women would not perform fellatio as they wanted. Anne had a near miss from another soldier, who took a poorly Mary had to appeal for help from another pair of soldiers and pay them to act as doormen to deter any other potential problems.

Catherine was the only one, who seemed to be making any real money in this tumult and now she had made her first steps into the world of the Clergymen that would sin with her, the doors to a greater fortune had opened just a crack.

It was then that Amy decided that she would take advantage of this opportunity. Possessing a homely attraction, her slender breasts bolstered with a tight bodice and some discrete padding, she made more of an impression. With Bethany's help, she made more of her hair and would wait for the Prior's monthly visits to Catherine. Once such evening, Amy made sure to be the one to open the side door and lead the Prior to Catherine's chamber but made sure that he took a good look at her. Of course, she had gotten permission from Mary and Catherine, who was now finding her time being taken up with weekly visits to the rear doors of the Cathedral, hoping to be taken to the chamber of Bishop.

'If Amy wants to take on the Prior, then she has my blessing,' was all she said on the subject. Mary had agreed, with a sad but resigned smile, to broker the 'hitch' with the Prior. It had been three weeks before the Prior had made his first visit to the chamber, which Amy called her own now. She knew the poses she must make, the habit she would wear but being a cleverer woman than Catherine, she had a new game of pretence, for the Prior, that would perhaps spare her bunghole, from his attentions, at least for a while. She had formed this little deception, whilst watching him plunder Catherine's dirty hole every month. She had sat and scrutinized how the Prior spoke and acted. To Amy, the holy Prior was succumbing to his sinful lust and then from the marks upon his back, chastising himself and indulging in self-flagellation. To Amy, it seemed she could use this dilemma the Prior suffered under, this was the key to her insinuation into his good graces.

She had spoken to Mary, and she had arranged for Amy to be the new 'hitch'. She spoke at length about her little scheme to satisfy the priest and potentially save her bunghole from being stretched to accommodate his prick until the last moment. She outlined her scheme and Mary, at first shocked and then quite pleased with her arrangement. So Mary waited, now by the side door for the Prior's quiet tapping. She stood, scratching at the grey nun's attire that Amy had persuaded her to wear. When the Prior entered, he looked and as she bowed to him and called him 'his grace', the Prior allowed himself a small smile. Upon entering the chamber, he was greeted by the sight of both Amy and Bethany dressed in nun's wimple, and a simple grey tabard, and bare from their legs down. Their hairy cunnies formed a dark triangle to point to the untouched sex between their toned legs. As the Prior came in, both of the 'nuns' stood and revealed two short whips, in their hands. Amy looked at the Prior,

"You must abase yourself before God, your Grace!" Amy intoned, with a voice of authority, " Sister Bethany and myself will please God and remove your sin for you!" Amy pointed to the floor of the chamber, "Remove our cassock, and kneel your Grace!" The Prior stood, unsure for a moment> Amy then played her ace card, "Your Grace will be free from sin, your soul unburdened and your heavy sins lifted!"

The Prior looked at the wooden floor and then untied his rope belt, and pulled off his heavy cassock to reveal a huge erection. He stepped forward and then sank to his knees, put his hands together and bowed his head, "Oh Lord, forgive this poor soul for his transgressions, and accept this penance in your name!"

Bethany stepped forward and then faced the kneeling man, he looked up and she gave him what he wanted. She turned away and bent over. Amy spoke with quiet solemnity, "You may kiss your sins, before you are absolved of them," Bethany's buttocks were at his eye level, she then pulled open her left cheek to expose her bunghole. The Prior leaned forward and inhaled the musky odour and then kissed Amy's hole.

At that moment, Amy levelled the first stroke of the whip, it hissed and cracked leaving a red welt that lined up alongside the livid scars upon his back.

"Kiss your sin!" Amy instructed, then as he leaned forward, she struck him again. After five or so whip strokes, Amy instructed the Prior to lick Bethany's bunghole. Bethany still bent over, strained to keep from laughing or squirming, as no one had ever licked her there before.

The strokes rained down on the man's back, as he licked Bethany's dirty hole.

As Amy had thought, the Prior found the chastisement and the promise of the coveted sin to be completely overwhelming. He groaned and he knelt back and looked down at his straining erection. Amy saw his torment,

"Stand and give your sin to me. I shall eat your sin!" Amy knelt and took his cock in her hand. She gave it three strokes and then a tight stricture overtook him and as his prick twitched, a stream of his semen erupted. Quickly, Amy took the pearl-coloured ejaculate into her mouth and as the Prior looked, Amy swallowed the sour semen and then opened her mouth to show him that she had indeed, eaten his sin.

The Prior shuddered and then staggered to his feet. 'Sister' Bethany, now more composed, dressed the man and then as he left, passed 'Sister' Mary, dropped a leather purse into her hand and left the warren. After he left, Mary entered the chamber and looked first at the girls giggling at their successful little plan and then at the blood spattered on the wooden floor.

"That will need mopping!" She remarked, "So the Prior left no other mess for you to clean up?"

Amy shook her head, "I ate the Prior's sin and he left satisfied."

Now in the later part of summer 1459, the girls sat watching the Thames fill and empty with the ships.

"We can't stay here, "Bethany observed, " I think we have used up all our tricks. The Prior wants more each time and soon, he will want everything," She mused.

"We have bigger worries than that. You see the soldiers have returned. Now, the church is involved again and there will be another battle soon," I think we should leave too. I have a plan," She looked at her sister. Bethany was no longer the shy, timid if shy girl. Her time in the warren had forced her to grow up and working hand in glove with Amy had made her more worldly. In the years that had passed both the girls were now known to men. Finally, the Prior had been forgiven enough sins to be rewarded with a potent, if not brief, penetration of Amy's bunghole but Bethany had been spared any invasion of her anus. However, both the women had taken the most handsome and drink-befuddled young man in the warren, who dropped a fat leather purse of gold to take both their virginities, especially as the girls shared the same chamber and were deflowered at the same time.

They played the Maiden's game, having been shown by Mary to spin out the crowns to be earned.

Of course, both the girls were sly enough to play the maidenhead 'ploy' for at least four other young men, with clever acting, naturally tight cunnys and a little chicken blood, sprinkled on the sheets. However, the ploy couldn't last and rather than be worn through by men that came through the warren.

"If there is to be a battle, we should travel north and follow the camp. There's money in purses before a battle and then on the field, the dead will provide other value. We will join the gleaners and sell what we take," Amy shrugged.

"I have a young Yorkist Captain, who could be persuaded to let us travel with him when they break camp," Bethany added.

"Ah, young Henry Mountfort is it not?" Amy smiled. Beth wasn't just attractive now; she was quite lovely and popular with those who could afford her time.

"Yes, he is quite attentive now, as I have taught him how to please me," Bethany smiled.

"Well attentive or not. We'll talk to Aunt Mary tonight and be ready as soon as the soldiers break camp," The girls agreed.

End of Chapter Two.