The Window

Story Info
Young woman purposely leaves her window open for a stranger.
807 words
4.1
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched you leave your window open, As if you were inviting me to come inside. You knew I was there watching but you did it anyway. After climbing through the window,I noticed a little table with all kinds of adult toys and things of self pleasure. Your bed wasn't very big but it looked comfy. I could hear you in the bathroom taking a shower, and I knew you would be back soon. I quickly found some restraints and a dark cloth bag, I then hid behind the door until you returned. I knew you were coming by the sound of your wet feet getting closer to your room.

You entered the room facing away from me wearing just a towel, I quickly ran up and placed the bag over your head and pulled the drawstrings tightly so you could not scream. I begged you not to fight me, and you would survive this. You nodded your head telling me you understood. I then proceeded to remove the towel from your body, revealing the tanning sessions you have taken.

I walk you to the bed and have you lay down on your back, placing your hands above your head, I handcuffed your hands through the headboard, I put two pillows behind your head to make you feel comfortable. I noticed how pointed and hard your nipples were, I couldn't resist the temptation to lick each of them. they feel and taste so good. Your body trembles, not from the cool air but from my warm touch, as I inspect your entire body. I then put your ankles together and slide them up towards your ass, so your knees are bent upright. I now spread open your legs and expose your pretty shaved pussy.

I can feel the tension in your body, as I lightly and gently caress it from your shoulders to your belly button. I whisper to you to relax and enjoy the pleasure I am going to give you. I then noticed the body oils on the table, along with a dick looking vibrator. I grabbed both of them and got back on the bed. I opened the oil and gently dripped it onto your body, from your chest down to your pussy. i then gently rubbed it on your breast and nipples making them stand erect and hard. I heard you moan softly, and I knew you were liking what I was doing to you. I continued rubbing the oil on your body down to your belly button, and then to your pussy. gently massaging your inner thighs with one hand and your pussy with the other. As I stroke the slit of your pussy, you move your hips up and down, matching every stroke I make.

Moaning a little bit louder than before,

I now open up the inner part of your pussy and expose the honey hole you have. I can not stop myself from sticking my tongue deep into it. licking and sucking on your pussy, feeling the wetness you have created. feeling your hips moving up and down and hearing your moans is making my own cock harder than ever. I then turn on the dick vibrator and proceed to touch your bare body parts with it. stopping to tease each nipple and then down to your pussy. Your moans have become short bouts of breath as i touch the lips of your pussy,

Spreading the inner circle of your pussy I insert it slowly and gently in and out. Pulling it out and rubbing your clit with it is driving you wild. you are enjoying everything I am doing to you. You have become my naughty little girl. I am so rock hard, I can't take it anymore. I pull my cock out of my pants and insert it slowly into your pussy. Oh my god!! you feel so incredibly good.

I pump my cock in and out getting faster as I go. You move your hips up and down to the rhythm of my thrusts, your moans are more simple and easy to make. I know you are enjoying everything I am doing to you. I keep thrusting my cock into your pussy harder and harder one thrust at a time. Deeper and deeper I go until my cock explodes in your pussy. Filling your pussy full of my cum, I pulled out dripping cum onto your belly, and into your belly button. I then heard a sigh of relief from you. and a short moan, telling me my job was done.. I uncuff your hands from the bed, and told you not to do anything stupid. I kissed your neck and told you to count to one hundred before releasing the bag. I slipped out the window and left..I never heard a word about it ever.