The Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes". My confession. "It was incredibly exciting."

Paul was rubbing his cock now, pushing the suit down just a little, "Yeah well, that was the second time. I'd never done it with a guy before. Aron was so cool and laid back. It was nice, no bullshit, talking and trying, just two guys getting it done. I like it. Still prefer girls but this is fun."

"Yeah, I can see you like it. I had a thing in college, my roommate, one time. Until I saw you, I'd forgotten it. Now I remember, I liked it. So, what brings you over here?"

Paul slowly reached out and caressed my cock through my swimsuit, "You're older, I dig that. I have an older guy I want, but I don't know what to do. If I'm wrong say so and I'll go."

I moved my hands to my waist. Paul snapped his hand back. I shoved my speedo down and kicked it off. I stood, naked and hard, "Touch me, if you want, Paul. You tell me what you want to do."

The young man's voice was almost a whisper, "Undress me, Joe. Make me naked."

I gently peeled the speedo down his hairless legs and to his ankles. He picked up one foot and then the other as I tossed the suit away. I stayed on my knees, eye to eye with the cock I had been worshiping from my window. Paul was panting.

"I want to suck your cock, Paul. May I?"

"Please", he panted, "I might cum real fast though."

As my tongue reached out for the firm smooth head of his teenage cock, I whispered, "I hope so."

I paused, "Um, Paul, how old are you? Sixteen, seventeen?"

"Paul flexed his hips, touching my lips with his cock, "Just turned eighteen two months ago."

"Good." I wet my lips and let them slide over the head of the second cock I had ever sucked. We both groaned in released joy as I took more of his young hard penis into my wanting mouth. As the head of his cock hit the back of my mouth I wondered why I had repressed this urge for so long. Paul's hands rested lightly on my bobbing head, "Oh fuck Joe, that's good. Oh yeah."

He lasted about two minutes. Two minutes of me sucking his cock as I fondled his balls and massaged that spot right behind them. He smelled so clean and fresh.

"Joe, I'm gonna cum."

I adjusted so just the big fat head of his cock was in my mouth. I bathed it with my tongue. Then I felt it get a little harder.

"Cumming", he panted.

I grabbed the base of his cock and pinched as I felt him twitching, trying to ejaculate. Then I let go and a rocket of cum slammed into the back of my mouth as Paul cried out.

"OH FUCK!"

I sucked hard as three more fat bolts of boy cum bathed my tongue. Paul's legs shook. He stopped cumming and I swallowed his sweet-tasting gift, cleaned up his cock and let it slip from my mouth. I looked up. Paul was gasping, sweaty, smiling.

"That was the best suck off I ever got. What did you do?"

I stood as I explained how that trick worked and what girl taught it to me. Paul's breathing got back to normal and he stared at my cock.

"May I try?"

He was on his knees as I answered, "Please, I'm so horny."

Paul licked my cock from top to bottom. Bathed the head with his tongue. His young, long fingers cupped my balls and rubbed that spot right behind them. I leaned my head back and focused on the sensations. I've had a lot of blowjobs, but this one was so intense because it was so wrong. It was a guy, but more, a young boy, just legal age, beautiful. My cock twitched, Paul moaned. I looked down, watching that auburn hair moving back and forth, occasionally I saw his soft face with my boner sliding in and out of his young, needy mouth. This could become addictive.

I didn't last much longer than Paul. Much sooner than I wanted, I felt the orgasm coming up from my toes. It was going to be good. I gently fingered the young man's soft hair.

"Paul, I'm gonna cum soon. Your mouth feels so good. Suck my cock, Paul."

He reached up and squeezed my hand telling me he was going to let me shoot my cum in his hot young mouth.

"Cumming! Ohhhhhh"

Paul's hand moved and then a thumb pinched the base of my cock as I tried to ejaculate. He learns fast. For three seconds he held me back.

"Now Paul NOW!"

He let go and I nearly fell from the intensity of my ejaculation. Paul gagged, my first shot must have gone into his throat. But he stayed on my cock, sucking and swallowing until I gently pressed his head away. He sat back on his legs, sweaty, smiling, licking a bit of my cum off his firm young lips.

"That was great. You fuckin cum a lot, man. I loved it. How many women have you fucked?"

The question took me by surprise. As Paul got to his feet I thought about it, "Five."

Paul reached over and gently fondled my, now soft, penis, "Wow, I sucked a cock that's been in five pussies, cool."

I laughed, "Well, I've never heard it put that way, but yeah, true. I guess you didn't mind sucking off the old guy?"

Paul laughed, I could see that young cock growing again. Oh, to be that age, "No man, I told you, maybe I'm weird, don't care, I like older guys.

"So, you wanna do this again?"

He smiled. His hand massaging my balls, "Any time you want, Joe. Just let me know."

I took his hard cock in my hand. It felt so good. Young, hard, wrong, good, "Looks like you're ready to put that back in my mouth."

Paul glanced at the clock, "Oh Joe, I want to. But I gotta get home. The folks will be home from work soon and if I'm not there, it'll be weird."

We stood, naked, hips touching as we swapped numbers in our phones. Paul slipped his black speedo on and we shook hands, "To next time, my young friend."

Paul smiled, looked down at my cock, which had recovered nicely, "Not soon enough, Joe." He turned to leave and paused.

"Joe, be at your window tonight, maybe around eight or so."

"Aron?"

Paul just smiled, "No, better, I hope."

I was naked when Babs got home from work. I met her at the front door with my cock hard.

"Mmmmmmm, I think somebody has a story for his pervert wife."

I told her the tale as I undressed her. By the time I was on my knees, sliding her thong off, she was drenched. We fucked on the floor of our living room. I told her again. I described what it felt like to suck a cock and cum in a young man's mouth. Babs was nuts with lust. After an hour we showered and made our evening meal.

In one of those serendipitous moments, Babs got a call during dinner. One of her friends had come home and caught their son fucking the neighbor's wife. Needless to say, the poor woman didn't know what to do and needed a sounding board. I suggested that in-person would be better and Babs agreed.

As she was leaving, I kissed her hard, giving her my tongue. Then I whispered, "If the kid wants you, go for it. You have my permission."

She blushed, laughed and smacked my ass, "You're a fucking pervert, you know that? Now, that's all I'll think about all evening."

I squeezed her small firm ass, just like Paul's, "Fair is fair. That was my evil plan."

At seven-fifty I was at my peeking window, with a chair, and like the total pervert I am, binoculars. I didn't want to miss a thing. Nobody was around the pool. I moved the glasses to the bedroom, It was Paul's. He was looking out the window. He was naked, his soft cock swinging gently as he moved. I turned on the light so he would see me as I stripped. He smiled and waved, slipped on his suit and left, wearing that black speedo. My cock grew at the memory of sliding that suit down his smooth legs, just before I took his hard, young cock in my mouth. I was hard already for whatever he had planned. I shut the lights off and waited.

Paul came out on the pool deck with a man. It was his father. NO? Really? I watched as they talked and Paul shoved his dad and his dad shoved back. His father had on shorts and a polo shirt. Paul, only that wonderful, tiny black swimsuit. They were play arguing, shoving each other gently, to assert their point. Paul would shoot a look my way from time to time. I was watching a bi-sexual, incest seduction. I was rigid and curious. What made Paul think this would work? I hope he wasn't thinking with his cock. Nothing to do but watch.

Paul's dad made a mistake. He turned his back and Paul gave him a hip check into the pool, shorts, polo and all. Dad made an ungraceful entrance as Paul leaned over the side, laughing and pointing. It occurred to me that that was not a good idea. Dad came rocketing up out of the water, grabbed Paul's ankle and the son followed the father into the water.

This resulted in a lot of aquatic mayhem and wrestling. Dad dunking son, son dunking dad. Wrestling dad's shirt off. Then it started getting interesting. Paul tried to get away and dad dove under. Paul batted the water and it looked like he was fighting his dad's underwater assault. Dad surfaced, holding the black speedo. Looks like my new teen lover was right. Paul pretended to beg for his only piece of clothing and dad laughed and flung it up on the pool deck, turning away from Paul to aim. This gave Paul his chance. He dove under and another fight began as dad tried to fight off his son who emerged triumphant with the shorts. I watched, I knew where this was going but I didn't how Paul knew this would work. Oh, and it was working.

Paul was naked, and I think his dad still had briefs on. Dad pressed against his son, reaching for the shorts Paul held up out of reach. He backed towards the shallow end. Dad jumped, no briefs, they both were naked. Paul laughed as dad pressed himself face-to-face with his son. The water was under their butts now. They were so alike. They moved around like this for a minute, and then they stopped, still pressed against each other. As they moved I could see, using the binoculars, that they both were hard.

Paul dropped the shorts. I watched as they pressed their hips together, rubbing hard cocks together. Dad moved his face closer and Paul angled his. They kissed. I'd never kissed a guy. My hand stroked my cock, dying to cum.

I watched an intensely personal moment between family members as Paul and his dad kissed, rubbing their hard cocks together. They broke their embrace and stood in the water talking. Paul first, he spoke for a while. I think he was explaining. Dad cupped his son's face with his hand as he talked. I'd love to know what he said as I was shocked that the seduction was so easy. Dad's hand went down and stroked Paul's cock, which had sagged a bit. Paul returned the favor. Dad spoke, Paul looked surprised but nodded. They left the pool and dad pulled up a lounge and got on it. On his hands and knees. Whoa.

Paul got out his lube and slowly massaged some into his father's asshole. I could see dad talking and Paul had two fingers in there at one point. Paul lubed his cock and I watched and stroked as Paul slowly inserted his hard, young cock into his father's ass. Babs is never gonna believe this.

Dad liked being fucked as much as Aron. In no time Paul was pounding his cock in and slapping dad's ass. I could see dad's cock, it was hard. You know a guy likes being fucked when he can have that up his ass and still be hard. Soon, too soon, Paul rammed hard and held, his cute little ass cheeks clenching as he shot that sweet boy cum up his father's ass.

Dad flipped over on the lounge and Paul dove onto his cock, sucking his dad like it was the last dick he'd ever see. Too soon, Dad held his son's head in his hands as he bucked up, filling that young mouth with family cum. Paul swallowed it all. I shot cum all over the window. Then the light in my attic peeking spot came on. Paul and his dad turned to see me, naked and still hard with a fat line of cum running down the glass.

"Oh shit, sorry," Babs yelped as she turned off the light, "I wasn't thinking."

Paul's dad got up and quickly headed for the house, with Paul, talking as he followed.

"Did I just fuck something up?" Babs asked as she wrapped her naked body around me.

"Not sure. Nothing to be done, we'll just have to see what happens."

I could smell that my wife was excited. I love that smell. She reached around and gently held my cock.

"Wanna hear about my night of counseling?"

We left the peeking loft and went to bed. Babs didn't touch me.

"I'm not going to touch you. I don't want you going off early. As you have no doubt guessed, I got fucked by my friend's high-school senior son. I got there and Jane was alone in the living room. We talked, she was confused, scared, and a little bit angry. She knows this woman. They're neighbors. She's married. Jane's worried that this could wreck a marriage and fuck the whole neighborhood up and her son won't talk. I said I'd go talk to him.

"So, I go up to his room. He's on the bed. He tells me to come in after I told him who I was. The little shits sitting there in boxer briefs. Cocky little fucker. So I sit on the bed talking, explaining that his mom wasn't angry he's fucking, just who he's fucking and that he should consider all the possibilities. So, this little smoothie tells me how he'd miss her and she taught him so much and her husband doesn't, blah, blah, blah. Well, since you gave me permission and all I rubbed his leg and sympathized. Of course, his cock got hard and I just gave in and asked him if he'd like to fuck me instead.

"We did it on the floor since his bead was noisy. Oh, Joe, I'm so bad. I was scared Jane would walk in, but I was so turned on getting railed by a teenager. Sorry Joe, but this kid has a fucking big cock," She touched my mouth with her fingers, "I bet you'd love sucking it."

By now, I was hard again and I kept moving my hands towards my wife's pussy and she kept gently moving them away.

"Well, I was cumming as soon as he shoved that big thing in me and I kept cumming. He's not real good, but I didn't mind. He didn't last long either. The kid cums like a fire hose. We talked a little bit more as we got dressed. I told him this was a one-off and that it would ruin my friendship with his mom if she found out. I also told him, no more fucking the neighbors but I'd love to find him some mom's he could fuck. I've got a lot of horny friends. So, that was my night and now I'm home, my soaked pussy full of boy cum. Wanna lick it out?"

I dove between my wife's legs and pressed my mouth against her pussy. I shot my tongue out and immediately caught that now familiar taste of cum. As my nose massaged her clit and my wife thrashed around our bed, I dined on wife juice and boy-cum flowing out of her pussy. I got the final mouthful and, holding it, moved up and kissed Babs, pushing it into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed. I pulled back a little and we just stared at each other.

"I love you, Joe Reynolds, you twisted pervert."

"And I love you too Babs, you sick little girl. May I fuck you now?"

"Mmmmm, fuck me, Joe. Fuck me like you're going to prison tomorrow."

Much later, after sex and after our shared shower, Babs lay in my arms, "Is my turning on that light going to be a problem? Is that guy gonna come over and try and hit you or something?"

I was worried. Getting caught was not on my list of outcomes and Paul' s dad knowing that the neighbor witnessed incest was certainly a problem.

"I don't know, babe. He and Paul talked for a while, I'm sure, but what I saw was pretty dangerous. There's a lot of downside for Paul's dad. I don't know how he and his wife get along, what he does for a job. If he's worried about this getting out, it's serious."

Babs snuggled up to me, fading, "Well you're a charming pervert. I have faith you'll work this out."

That made one of us.

It was Friday. I sent Babs off to work. As she was leaving she flipped up her dress, showing me her panty-less pussy, "Maybe I'll let my boss fuck me today."

Her boss is seventy and morbidly obese, I don't think so. Plus, as I'm fond of saying, my wife is crazy, not stupid.

I didn't bother putting anything on. I would be writing today and I liked being nude. A small uncertainty roiled my otherwise casual demeanor. A gentle knock at my back yard slider interrupted my work. With foreboding, I slipped on a pair of shorts and went to the door. It was Paul, in shorts and a tee-shirt from some band I've never heard of. I waved him in.

Once inside, Paul casually began to strip. First, the tee, up over his head and off into a corner. Then the shorts, dropping down those slim legs, into a pile, to be flicked away by his foot. Down to just white briefs, with a growing bulge and a small wet spot, he paused.

"We cool Joe? I was hoping we could... you know."

"Well, you know I want to, but I'm worried and very curious about last night."

Paul looked at me. The bulge in his briefs was larger, the head of that beautiful penis seeking the waistband of the nice white underwear, "Can we talk naked? It's all cool, I promise, but I really want to be naked with you."

I was more than happy to drop my shorts as Paul slipped those lovely white briefs off. As usual, we were both hard. I marveled at the impossibility of this situation. Teen boys just don't develop a thing for forty-something men. I mean it must happen, but it's not something I'd try. But, There I was, naked and hard with an eighteen-year-old boy who couldn't wait to suck my cock. But first I needed to know what happened. Paul went over to our leather love seat and sat length-ways. I sat on the other side and we intertwined our legs, my foot touching his cock and his mine. As he talked we played with our feet.

"I bet you were pretty surprised last night, right?"

I've learned that in these situations, it's best to just listen, so I nodded. He continued.

"Until Aron propositioned me, I'd never thought of sex with guys. We got into it and I like it. We've talked about that," He took a deep breath. His toes rubbed along my fat, hard, cock. "Then I found out you were watching me, and I decided I wanted to try having sex with an older guy. Don't know why just did. It was really cool that you hadn't done guy sex since college and I kinda seduced you." My foot was against his young cock and I felt it twitch, "So, I was cool with you and Aron and all that. I didn't care if your wife knew or anything. Well, one day I had to look something up. My phone was dead and my tablet was up in my room. I walked by Dad's office. He had stepped away from his computer, I found out why later. So I jumped on and got some surprise. My dad was looking at porn. Not just any porn, but older younger gay stuff with a lot of father-son sex. I ran out of there. Dad told me later he was in the bathroom masturbating and never heard me.

"I was freaked. I had no idea. But the more I thought, the more I liked it. Dad and I get along great and I wondered if he wanted a little more. Yeah, you guessed, I started wearing less, only speedos in the pool, hugged him more, oh and I left my door cracked when I masturbated. Mom may have seen me too, but she never said anything. I knew dad started watching me. I saw the shadow, and I could hear him panting. One night he got surprised and left a long trail of cum on the wall outside my room. Then I started whispering 'dad' as I jacked off. I took pics of me and Aron and 'accidentally' texted them to him, he said nothing. Dad was getting more touchy-feely around me. More so when mom wasn't around. One day, I got out of the shower, I left the door open then too and saw he was watching me dry myself. I did it slowly and got my cock hard. Then I quickly opened the door. Dad was surprised. He was in boxers and his hard cock was sticking out. My father had been masturbating, watching his son. I had my towel over my shoulder, my dick was hard. I ignored dad's embarrassment, said 'hey dad' and headed for my room.

"He was ready. Mom's away with some friends of hers. You saw what happened. I joked with him, challenged him, you get it. Then, when I was holding his shorts up, I felt dad's hard cock rubbing mine. It was exciting. When dad moved in I just let it happen. I've never let Aron kiss me, he's asked, but this was different. We kissed, it was awesome and dad whispered that he'd really like it if I fucked him. Well, it was awesome too, he loved it. Then that light went on and dad flipped. He's got a very public job and if this got out, he'd be ruined. I had to tell him everything, but he's still paranoid. He hasn't wanted to have sex since, so I'm wicked horny."