The Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers

Paul moved over and I leaned back and let him put my cock in his mouth. I pictured him with his father's cock in his mouth and it was stirring. I gently lifted Paul off and asked, "What 's going to happen?"

Paul leaned back, wiped a little drool off my lips, "I think he wants to talk to you. He's scared. If mom, or his boss, or anybody found out about this, well..."

"I get it, I really do. I definitely will talk with him and I'll do whatever I need to to make him comfortable."

Paul smiled and licked my cock, "I'll tell him. He'll like that. Now, let's suck each other off."

We moved to the floor and I slipped that hard, young, cock into my mouth. I like cock. I like giving pleasure, and who wouldn't want to suck this hard, young cock I had in my mouth. I took a break and Paul sucked me. He liked older guys and he slavered all over my cock and balls. We took turns and after almost an hour, I jetted hard into my teenage neighbor's mouth and soon after had the wonderful taste of his cum in mine. We talked some more about Babs and how she knows. I told Paul about our sex life and that I keep no secrets from her. He liked that. Paul picked up his briefs to get dressed.

"Paul, can I have those?" There was a large wet circle from his pre-cum.

He tossed them to me, "Sure dude. You gonna jack with them or your wife?"

I sniffed them and smiled, "I'm not telling."

"Pervert." He said, smiling, as he pulled up his shorts. His cock, which was growing again, sitting in the vee of the open zipper. I couldn't resist. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. He groaned. I worked at it hard, using every trick I knew to make this boy cum fast. The wet finger up his teenage asshole did it. Paul grabbed my head, shoved deep and jetted another load of cum into my wanting mouth. I leaned back and licked my lips.

"Yeah, I'm a perv, just like the neighbor kid that seduces old men."

Paul moved closer, angling his head. I angled mine and let us gently collide. A truly beautiful boy, with soft skin and soft lips. His tongue was long and strong. I'd never kissed a man, I guess I still hadn't, but this boy knew how to kiss. He pulled back, smiling, "That was nice. I wasn't sure you'd do it, thanks."

I stood naked and hard. Paul looked down.

"My dad's gonna call you tonight. Mom's still out of town. Good luck."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,342 Followers