The Window Ch. 01

Story Info
A straight father's life is changed through voyeurism.
8.2k words
4.77
28k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,351 Followers

Hi, I'm Joe, forty-three, married, happily, and living in the 'burbs'. I've got an incredible wife, Babs, and a pair of twin boys Rick and Rob. We live a very normal life. Well, not quite. Babs is a sexual tiger. We have sex everywhere. Once the boys came along and got to the age where they would know, we had to stop fucking with them in the room. Babs and I have been caught sucking or fucking in a bunch of places and we've even done some swinging on vacation. But those are stories for another genre, right? This story is about our neighbor.

We live in a very artsy three-story house in a neighborhood that has large lots and plenty of trees.

On the third floor, there is a storage closet, a loft. In that closet is a window. It's, triangular, a corner of the roof, the wall all glass, lightly tinted. From the outside, it looks like a wall, if there is no light on inside the little loft behind the window. if you look carefully out that window, you can see the house behind mine over the trees. Just one bedroom window and the in-ground pool with the terrazzo-tiled pool deck.

That house belonged to an older couple. They recently moved and sold the house.

On a warm summer Wednesday afternoon, I was up in that room, it's hot, there's no AC duct. I was looking for something not worth mentioning and glanced out the window.

The new owners have a son. A young, tall son, lean, with a shock of auburn hair and a six-pack. I'm not into guys, but this young man was beautiful, no other word for it. He came out of the house in a speedo, no surprise, if I looked like that I would too. I casually watched as he dove in and swam laps. I went back to my search. When I next glanced, he was laying on a lounge, the water glistening on his perfect skin. I paused and took in the sight. I don't know why this young man captivated me so. Maybe it was the whole 'rear window' aspect. I went back to my search. I was sweating profusely and my search was not yielding results.

I picked my head up out of a box and my eyes focused. He was naked. His long lean taught teen body completely open to my gaze. He was beautiful. The only hair on his body was a tight cluster of fur around his young cock, which was very hard and in his hand. My neighbor's son was masturbating by the pool.

I'm not into guys. I mean I had a drunken hook up with my college roommate but that was once and we never mentioned it again. No, I like girls. Babs, first and then a few hot wives along the way, but nope, no guys.

But, here I stood, peeking at my neighbor's sons' hard young body, and getting an erection. The kid was High-school age, maybe a senior. Younger than the twins by a few years. He was in no hurry. His hand slid up and down a cock that was all of seven inches, cut, with a big fat shiny head. Why am I so fascinated with this?

I gave in to my new-found lust. I yanked off my tee-shirt and shoved my gym shorts and briefs down my legs and stepped out. Hoping Babs didn't come looking, I watched another man masturbate while I stroked my rock-hard cock. I'm kinda stocky. Football player build, but I love the gym, so it's all tight. My cock is probably eight inches, thick too, cut, and right now, rock hard watching a kid beat off. I should be ashamed, I'm not. I'm trying to time it so we cum together. I have surrendered to an unknown passion.

Falling into this fantasy, I imagined what that young, hard, penis would feel like in my hand. The look on his face as I reached out and touched him. What would those long fingers feel like, wrapped around my fat cock?

His hand sped up and his other hand found a nipple. I pinched mine to keep up. His legs tensed, and he came. A thick, white jet, burst from that teenage cock and arced across his flat belly, drops splashing his face. Two more fat jets bathed his young skin as my spend jetted out all over the unfinished wall.

We both panted as we came down. I watched as the young man took a finger and cleared the cum off his face, and then slipped his finger into his mouth. I'd never tasted myself. There was some of my cum still on my fingers. I put them in my mouth. Musky, salty, not bad at all. Then, the memory of my roommate's cum in my mouth came back. I was surprised, I had liked it then, I just repressed the memory. The boy jumped into the pool. I had found what I was looking for in one of the boxes, and now, it seems, out the window too.

My emotions were wild. I had re-discovered that I liked sex with men. But I'd spied on a neighbor, violated their privacy and, in a way, cheated on Babs.

That night, as we lay in a sweaty heap after fucking for an hour, I confessed. I told Babs about my one-time with my college roommate and about masturbating watching the boy next door. After I was done, Babs just ran her fingers over my skin. I waited. We have a deep bond. I shared because it was the only thing to do. Her hand slid down and touched my very wet and tired cock.

"I had no idea you were so naughty. Peeking on boys masturbating? Some people would call that creepy stalking."

I tensed. I had to tell her but it was looking like this little fixation of mine was going to be a problem. Babs leaned over and began to lick my sweaty nipple. And then maybe it won't.

"I think it's fucking exciting. You were so good when Elizabeth came to visit. You said hello and then scooted off on your made-up book tour so my college roommate and I could renew the sexual relationship we had back then. I know you wanted to watch, and join in, but she being a married Congressperson made that a bit too risky. So, I'll say this Joe Reynolds, enjoy your boy. Oh, keep telling me what happens, because if seeing that teenager whack off keeps you horny like you were tonight, you can do anything you want."

I hugged my wife like we were never going to see each other again.

"You're a total pervert, Mrs. Reynolds."

Babs took my cock, still covered in her spend into her mouth, "That's why you married me. Remember, tell me everything, and if possible, I want to watch. But make sure he's old enough first."

Even with my wife's permission, I still felt guilty about peeking on what could be an under-age boy. I avoided the window for over a week. One night while Babs and I fucked, wild, boundless sex— the boys were still at college so we could make all the noise we wanted. As I slid my cock into my wife's lubed ass, I couldn't help but look at her firm smooth ass and back, and picture that boy under me. Babs, taunted me, "Is that what his ass looks like? No hair, hard and round. You want to fuck that boy's ass, Joe? I can't get my voice that low baby but fuck my ass like it's that boys." I admit it, it made me fuck her even harder and I came in a torrent. Babs yelled, "Fuck my ass, Mr. Reynolds. Fuck my hot teen ass." She groaned as I cried out in lust. My cock jetting deep in my wife's butt.

I gave in. I went to the window. Same time of day, about three in the afternoon, on a Thursday. There he was, naked again and masturbating. It must be his after-school routine, swim, strip, masturbate. I yanked down my shorts and tried to catch up. We came together, again, but this time I cupped my hand to catch my seed and then licked my hand clean. I liked the peculiar taste and, as I watched him eat his own, wondered what his tasted like.

I was happily immersed in my fantasy. I accepted that I was probably bi-sexual, though only vicariously, at this point. It was a harmless, voyeuristic fantasy, and it fueled my sex with Babs. She was delighted at my increased energy. She loved getting fucked from behind and she looked a bit like my neighbor with her smooth skin and tight little ass. I clamped his, I mean her, firm ass cheeks and came and came and came.

Babs was out with her friends. It was a torrid afternoon. I was taking in the sun on the back deck, in only a pair of nylon running shorts, when a football burst through the light tree branches and landed in the yard. It had come from his house. I got up and went to go pick it up. As I bent over a shadow appeared on the ground.

"Yeah, that's mine, sorry. My friend can't throw for shit."

I stood and finally got a good close look at my fantasy boy. Fuck he's even better close up. Soft features, hooded, light blue eyes, no discernible stubble. Beautiful was the only word and standing in front of me in only his black speedo and flip flops.

"No problem at all. At least he has a good arm. I'm Joe, by the way."

The ball in my left hand I extended my right. He grasped it, long, strong fingers wrapped mine as our eyes met. He held my hand for just a little longer than normal and I caught his eyes taking me in all the way down to my shameless cock, which was growing, to my horror.

"Paul, we just moved in."

"Yeah, I noticed. Welcome to the neighborhood." I panicked. How would I notice they had moved in? Fuck, why did I say that? Hopefully, this kid wouldn't figure that out.

I extend my hand holding the ball. Paul went to take it and our hands touched. He paused, and then took the ball, his eyes on mine the whole time. I glanced, was that bulge in his crotch larger? I'm sure it was, but then, maybe not.

"Hey, thanks, see ya around," Paul said as he loped away, his tight little ass cheeks flexing through the thin fabric. I went inside and masturbated, re-living the feel of a young man's hand. Now he has a name.

The next day, I was at my window, naked, hard, waiting. Paul came out of the house, naked. He stopped as he got to the pool deck. To my horror, he turned and looked directly at me. The room was dark, no way he could see me. He'd figured out my comment. Beautiful, and smart. I was scared. No, wait, he's naked. He knows I'm watching and he's naked. My cock twitched.

Paul went to his lounge, not bothering with laps. He arranged it so he faced my spy port. He knows, and he likes it. I slowed my stroking. I didn't want to cum before him.

We masturbated together, again. Me in the shadows, unseen, Paul in the bright sun. It felt good cumming, knowing he knows.

We continued our unspoken affair. Sometimes Paul swam first, then masturbated. I wasn't always able to be at my window, but I tried. A few times, the whole family was by the pool. All dressed, of course. Paul's dad and mom were like him, long and lean. Mom had tiny boobs but long blond hair. Dad was an older version of Paul. Their dynamic was like any other family, like ours. Nothing interesting.

About a week later, I was at my window, naked, hard, watching Paul stroke his wonderful cock while glancing up, at me? Wondering if I was watching? He picked up his phone and sent a text. Then his hand went back to his cock. He was taking his time today.

In a few minutes, his head turned towards the house, still stroking. Another young man came out on the pool deck. Also a swimmer, but a redhead. Paul made no move to stop masturbating or cover himself. My cock surged. As the redhead stepped closer, Paul and he chatted. The redhead was in a light blue speedo, with a very obvious bulge. As he got to Paul's lounge the redhead tossed the folded towel he was carrying on the concrete, dropped to his knees, and took Paul's cock into his mouth. I couldn't help it, I came, hard.

I kept watching. The redhead was loving Paul's cock, I could see that. He'd suck him, then just run his tongue over the head. He went low and gently took Paul's ball sac into his mouth. Paul just lay back with his eyes open, looking at me?

This hot show of teenage boy sex had my cock coming back to life. After a few minutes of the redhead worshiping his cock, Paul ran his hand through the red head's hair. He took his mouth off Paul's cock and stood.

Paul swung his feet off the lounge and to each side of the redhead's legs. That tiny speedo had a big fat bulge and I was dying to see what was in there. They were talking as Paul reached up and slid the fingers of each hand into the side waistband and slid the suit down, pulling out so it would go over the young man's cock. It was long, thin and uncut, but even better his cock sat in a bright orange bush. My cock was recovering. I admitted to myself, I wanted that cock, I wanted Paul's cock. I wanted men. The boy stepped out of the suit and stood, proud and hard.

Paul sucked his friend's cock like he loved it. Suckling the head, kissing the shaft, pushing down the foreskin to put all of him in his mouth. This was not the first time. Paul held up the boy's cock and sucked his balls into his mouth. Paul's hand moved around the boy, over his firm round ass, and into the cleft. The redhead opened his legs more and threw his head back as Paul's finger probed at his teen asshole. Paul's mouth was bobbing on that long skinny cock as he fingered the boy's ass. I fought to keep from cumming.

The redhead touched Paul on the head and Paul took his mouth off the boy's cock and finger out of his ass. Paul got up and the other boy got on the lounge, on all fours. Wow, another first for me. Watching another man masturbate, watching two men suck each other and now, fucking. I had to stop touching myself, this was all so intense.

Paul reached into a bag on the deck and pulled out a tube. As the redhead lay on the lounge, on all fours, his cute little teen ass sticking up, cheeks wide and rosebud on display, Paul lubed his big fat cock and then massaged lube into the boy's, well, boy pussy. Paul took his time, fingering the tight little ass, rubbing his cock up and down. The redhead just lay there, I'm sure he was moaning. Finally, I think he told Paul to fuck him. I imagined what he'd say, "Oh Paul, I'm ready. Fuck my tight little ass. Stick your big cock in me and fill me with your hot load of cum." Doubt that's what he said but it got my cock twitching. I'm so far down this rabbit hole I can imagine being Paul, ready to shove my cock up a high-school kids ass. I doubt I'd last a minute.

It's not like porn films. I've taken Babs in the ass and a couple of other women. You have to go real slow, let them adjust to having a foreign object up their asshole. Paul pressed slowly. I wish I had binoculars. I wanted to see the head of his cock as it popped into the boy.

Soon, Paul's hips were tight to the redhead's ass. They just held there. Then Paul started fucking the young man. Slowly at first, then the boy said something and Paul picked up the pace. In a minute or so he was railing the kid's ass, hands gripping the redhead's hip bones as his big fat cock plowed the skinny redhead's hole. This was the hottest thing I've ever seen. In the middle of fucking his friend, Paul turned his head, looking straight up at my window, and gave the thumbs up. How could he know I'm here? Or he doesn't know I'm here right now, but he knows I watch. I came, gushing cum all over the wall next to the last load. I nearly dropped to my knees. Out the window, Paul had gone deep in the redhead's ass and had to be cumming, shooting hot white boy cum up his best friend's butt. It felt so good to cum watching this. As I stood, panting from the intensity of my orgasm, I watched as Paul pulled his cock out of the boy's ass. The redhead flipped over, showing his wonderful long thin cock. Paul dropped to his knees on the towel and took all of the redhead's cock down his throat until his face was buried in the ginger bush at the boy's crotch. I could almost hear the young man groan as his hands gently held Paul's bobbing head.

He didn't last long. No more than a minute and the redhead threw his head back. I could see his young hard ass flexing and Paul swallowing the boy's cum. Even after cumming twice in an hour, I felt my cock growing. But they were done. Paul got up, visibly swallowed, smiling at his friend, who he helped up and they both dove into the pool. I was physically and emotionally exhausted. Babs is getting some fucking tonight when she gets home and I tell her this story.

I'm a novelist. I have a character who appears in a series of thrillers. Babs is a V.P. of a bank. Good thing. My books make money, but not a living, it's our vacation fund. This arrangement has me at home. I do the shopping and meal prep. I jokingly refer to it as "Hunting and gathering", much to my wife's amusement. And now I live a bi-sexual life through my attic window.

Then, for a week, nothing. No Paul masturbating by the pool. No, redhead, naked and hard, getting Paul's magnificent cock up his tight little ass, nothing. I gave up trying to watch, confused about what had happened? Did his parents find out? Did they have security cameras installed? Were Paul and his friend still fucking, but inside? No idea, but I was bummed.

Summer break was coming up in a month or so. My twin sons would be home for their last summer break from college. The house would be a lot busier and I doubted I'd be able to do any watching if Paul resumed. This day, I was taking sun on my back deck. In a fit of childishness, I'd bought a speedo. Babs loved it. When I wore it the first time she slipped it under my ball sack and sucked my cock. She said it was like she was sucking off the neighbor. Now, I lay on my lounge in my speedo, remembering watching Paul and the redhead. My yard is not as secluded as Paul's and I had to be careful that the neighbors didn't see that my cock was hard.

As I lay on my lounger in just my speedo, the head of my hard cock poking above the waistband, eyes closed, imagining the feel of Paul's young hard cock on my tongue, I heard rustling in the thin woods behind the house. A pause and then soft footsteps on the stairs. I felt the shadow cover me as I opened one eye. It was Paul.

I wondered, is this a confrontation? Was I wrong and he's pissed I'm peeking? For a couple of seconds, I worried. Then I noticed that my High-school aged neighbor had only his black speedo and a pair of flip-flops on and that his young cock was hard, and like mine, the head poked above the waistband of his tight nylon swimsuit.

"Hey, Joe. Hope you don't mind me stopping by."

I stayed prone, trying, and failing to look only at the young man's beautiful face. That young, hard cock, but a foot away. I felt my cock twitch and I wasn't ashamed that I was so obviously excited.

"Not at all. It's nice to see you."

Paul's eyes flicked to his boner, and then, to my joy, he looked straight at my cock poking out of my suit. He gave a small smile.

"Yeah, really. It's nice to see you too."

My fingers clenched, resisting the urge, the need to touch this boy. I saw his hand move, then stop.

"Um, sorry about this week."

I had to be careful and not get myself in trouble. Things are not always as they seem and with our age difference, and his unknown age, a mistake could be a disaster. I needed to play dumb.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

Paul moved his hand over his nylon covered cock and squeezed, "Joe, I know you watch me beat-off and I'm pretty sure you saw Aron and me get it on. I know you like it. I like having you watch. I was a little surprised when I figured it out, but I liked it. My folks put in a security system and there's a camera on the pool area, so, no more fun by the pool unless something changes."

I let my hand slide down my belly to cover my boner and squeeze, "Must be tough, you masturbate a lot and Aron seems like a lot of fun."

Paul looked around and seeing our not very secluded location nodded his head towards the house, "You mind if we go inside?"

I got up, excited about the thought of what might be about to occur, "Sure, come on in."

We stood, face-to-face just inside my dining room. The air sat thick with lusty portent. I closed the door and turned to face Paul, who stood inside my comfort zone. He took a deep breath,

"I'm into girls, really. It's just It's been a while and then Aron, he's gay, you know, well we were playin around in my pool and he touched me, my cock, you know, really surprised me. He asked me if he could suck my cock. I didn't say no, I just told him I'd think about it. Well, you saw us right?"

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,351 Followers