The Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Secrets revealed, pleasure ensues.
11.1k words
4.7
15.8k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,343 Followers

Around eight, my phone went off. I didn't recognize the number. Babs looked at me from across the table.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Frank Clark, Paul's dad. I was wondering if you'd come over. We have a bit to talk about."

"Yes, I'd be glad to. I'll be right there."

"Come out to the pool. Thanks, this means a lot."

"No problem, be right there."

Babs gave me the thumbs up and a kiss.

The humid air hung like a coat you couldn't take off and the cicadas sang as I walked across my small yard, then through the few trees that separated our lots, I hoped that Frank wasn't planning on slugging me. After that, I'd be fine with anything.

I opened the gate and stepped into the pool enclosure. Just the underwater lights were on and they cast a muted glow over Frank, sitting at the table in shorts and a polo. A cooler sat next to him and a beer bottle in front of him. I walked over and extended my hand. He stood and shook my hand, strong, confident, but not a power play, good.

"Joe, nice to meet you."

"You too Frank."

"You want a beer?"

"Love one."

We sat down. Frank opened the cooler, popped the top on a locally brewed IPA, and passed it to me. I took a sip leaned back, and waited. This was his meeting and I was here to listen. He took a deep breath.

"I have just met you for the first time and you already know my most dangerous secret. I was pretty mad at Paul. I don't know if he told you but I have a pretty public job and a life of service. If what happened last night became public, I'd lose my job, my reputation and I'm not sure what effect it would have on my marriage."

I resisted raising an eyebrow. 'Didn't know?' Like maybe his wife wouldn't detonate? Interesting. Frank continued.

"But now you know. So, I need to know some things." Frank took a long drink and waited.

"Frank, I was wrong to get involved. I wasn't thinking, well, with the right part. Whatever you need, just ask."

"Did you record me having sex with my son?"

"No. Babs and I have a unique and exciting life, but she is a V.P. for Merchants Bank and they have a very moral viewpoint. I write half-assed novels but my most popular character is a man with a strong moral code. If what Babs and I do on vacation went public, and what I've done with your son, she'd lose our main source of income and I'd lose a book deal, so we do not record or allow ourselves to be recorded. Now, I can't prove what I don't do, but we just don't."

"Okay, I feel a little better. You've got skin in the game. I guess you two are a little kinky. If I can ask?"

I laughed. "Frank you can ask anything."

I gave him an overview of our vacation swinging. His eyes went wide.

"Really? There's a nudist swing club in Florida?"

"Yeah, so you can see how we like to keep work and fun separate."

Frank took another drink, "This might be too private, but you understand, I hope. Do you, or both of you, have sex with your kids?"

"No, we don't. We've talked about it, and they know what we do on vacation but they have never shown any interest so we have made no attempt to initiate."

"Does your wife..." "Babs", I interrupted, "Okay, Does Babs know about you and Paul, and this meeting?"

I held up one finger and took my other hand and sent the text already composed on my phone. In three seconds, the light in the third story loft of my house went on. Babs and I had staged it perfectly. She was on a cot, elevated to be visible. She was naked and working a vibrator in her pussy. I handed Frank the binoculars I had brought over. He focused them.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding about her." He took the glasses down and Babs clicked off the light.

Frank sat and sipped his IPA. I sipped mine and waited. He was an older version of Paul, long and lean, brown hair and blue eyes. Just a little heavier with a few more lines on his face.

My little show of my wife was intended to send a not so subtle message. I was going to let Frank decide, but now he knew I was game for some grown-up play.

My host put his empty bottle on the table, "It's hot out tonight, wanna jump in the pool?"

I didn't bother with any nonsense about not having a suit, "Great Idea."

We stood and undressed. I hadn't bothered with underwear so my tee and shorts were on the concrete before Frank had his polo off. I stood, my cock already half-hard and watched Paul's father undress. He gave a small laugh, "Never thought I'd be nervous getting undressed in front of another guy."

"I can look away." I offered, smiling.

"No, I like you watching. Just getting used to something very new."

His hands went to his waist and soon the top of his shorts opened. He slowly slid the zipper down, not teasing, just being slow. The shorts opened in a soft vee and I could see the bulge of his cock, held back by blue cotton. He let go and the shorts dropped. He stepped out. I had a good look. I didn't think he was fully hard yet and there was a big wet spot where the head of his cock rested. He saw me looking.

"Your wife turned me on."

I reached down and stroked my growing cock, "I'm thinking that's not all."

Frank's fingers pushed his boxer briefs down as he answered, "No, not all."

He looked better close up. His cock was almost totally hard. He was blushing and resisting the impulse to cover. This was going to be fun.

"Let's go," I said and dove into the pool. I swam a few strokes till I felt the bottom under my feet. As I surfaced I heard the splash as Frank followed me. His body brushed mine as he surfaced next to me.

We stood in the shallow end, the water up to our waists. Frank on my left side, his body just in contact with mine. I felt his hard cock brushing the hairs on my thigh. Our breathing was deep, my cock throbbed with anticipation. Frank shifted a little, intentionally rubbing his hard cock on my leg. I turned to face him. I felt my cock touch his, I stopped, enjoying the feeling of two men sharing an experience. He pressed a little closer. Now his cock and mine were vertical and our bodies in full contact. My pulse was pounding. Frank's voice was barely above a whisper as his hand moved to my hip. I could feel his breath on my face.

"So, Joe, how many men have you been with?"

I started gently humping Frank, our cocks rubbing each other and our bellies.

"Just two, three now. I had a drunken hookup with my college roommate, one time. We were so shocked that when we sobered up we never spoke of it. Accidentally seeing Paul, lit that fire again."

Frank's nose nearly touched mine. I knew what he wanted, I was ready. But it was up to him.

"How did it happen with Paul?"

The final test. I told the story, confident that Paul would have told the truth. Frank sighed, his cock twitched against me. I was so horny. Frank turned and glanced at the loft window, saying nothing. As he turned back, I had already angled my head, anticipating. His breath was warm on my face.

"May I?" he asked. His lips nearly touching mine.

"Yes, please."

Any reluctance or apprehension disappeared as our lips met. I never would have thought or offered to kiss another man, but this was so different than a woman. Frank's arms went around me, one behind my head and the other at the top of my hip. I gave in to the moment and did the same. Man-kissing is so much more physical, hard, intense. Without thinking we rubbed our cocks against each other, Our hands slipped off the hip and clutched each other's ass, hard. Just like kissing a woman the energy surged, I wanted more. I wanted Frank's cock in my mouth. I gently disengaged.

"Frank, I want to suck you off." I panted.

Frank moved to the edge of the pool, changed course to another side, I noticed that now Babs would have a clear view of his prick entering my mouth, nice. He hopped up and sat on the coping, his legs dangling in the water and his cock hard and needy.

"Joe, please suck my cock, and then I want to suck yours and then have you up my ass."

Well, that's gonna be different. I moved between Frank's legs. His cock looked like his son's. I knew I could take it all, just barely.

I gently grasped Frank's cock as I massaged the big head with my lips. Frank groaned.

"I may not last long."

"That's okay. I'm pretty sure this won't be the only time."

Frank laughed, then groaned again as I slid his erect penis deep into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that is so good. Marie won't suck my cock."

My face was deep in his pubic bush and the head of his pulsing cock sat at the entrance to my throat. It felt good to be doing this, giving pleasure, feeling another man inside me. I fondled his balls as I started to move back and forth, caressing the underside of his cock with my tongue.

Frank gently pressed my head away. I looked up, he was panting.

"I had to stop you. I want your cock in my mouth before I cum."

We got out of the pool and threw some lounge cushions on the deck. I lay down and Frank settled between my legs.

"I may not be very good. I've only done this once before."

"You'll be fine. Would it bother you to know how much I like having your son's hard cock in my mouth?"

I inhaled sharply as Frank's warm, wet mouth captured my cock. He just went, 'Mmmmm' on my penis to signal his agreement.

I fought not to cum in his mouth. This whole scene was so exciting. My neighbor, my married neighbor is naked and has my erect penis in his mouth. I had his son's hard cock in my mouth earlier today and, if that's not enough, my wife is watching me have gay sex. The only way this could get better was if Paul came home and joined us. His father was doing a very good job. I lay there and concentrated on the sensations emanating from my cock. The feeling, the need to cum slowly grew. Then Frank stopped.

"Joe, I'd like to fuck you."

Whoa, never done that. I have no interest either.

"Um, not really my thing Frank."

He licked my cock and sucked the head. It felt really good.

"I get that. I just want to do it once. I'm being a little mean here, but I kinda think you owe me."

He was right. I took a deep breath.

"Well, you're right. But please use a lot of lube and go slowly."

Frank got up, smiling, "Count on it. I know I won't last long and I'll never ask again."

So, there I am, bent over on the cushion, my middle-aged ass high in the air, legs wide. Frank massaged lube into my hole. This part was nice. He'd slide a finger deep in and rub my prostate, which gave me a tingle. Then, it was two fingers and I felt the burn. I focused on relaxing and enjoying and soon it felt a little less bad. There was no doubt, this wasn't my thing. The fingers left and I felt Frank moving.

His cock head, hard, but soft, touched my asshole. Showtime. I remembered reading that when taking a cock up your ass, it helps if you flex your muscles and try to push it out. I fought not to yelp as he pushed and the head of his cock opened my ass. I gasped. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Like a poop, you can't push out. Big, so very big. He stopped when the head of his cock got inside my anus ring, "How ya doin, Joe?"

"It's fucking huge Frank. Give me a few seconds."

"Sure. You feel great if that helps."

Babs must be getting some show was all I could think of. The pain and discomfort ebbed a bit.

"Okay Frank, but slowly."

As Frank's cock opened me up more I had mixed feelings. It hurt, it was uncomfortable, but there was that sensation of being filled. I could see how some people would like this. I had a new-found respect for my wife taking me up her ass. I got that tingle again. The lubed head of Frank's erection had hit my prostate. That helped, that felt good.

"Oh Joe, this is so good. Marie won't let me fuck her ass. I've always wanted to. Paul said no too. Thank you, Joe."

I had to admit, it was getting a little less painful. It felt good when his cock poked my prostate and my body seemed to be getting used to having a cock up my ass. This is not where I envisioned myself being, ever. Frank panted as his pace picked up. His hands held my hips as his erect cock plundered my ass.

"Gonna cum Joe."

I couldn't resist, "Do it, Frank, shove your cock in and cum up my married asshole."

"Ohhhh fuuuucck!" He groaned, plunging deep and holding. I was sure I could feel his cum jetting out of his cock deep in my ass. My cock started to grow with that image. The feeling as Frank's cock left my ass was as strange as when he entered. I heard a slurp and then it was like my ass was a train tunnel, so open. Frank shoved me and I rolled over. I was no sooner on my back when Frank's mouth took my whole cock.

"Oh Frank, that's good. Not gonna last long."

Frank's tongue worked hard and all too soon I felt the orgasm building in my toes and working up to my balls. The surge, the rising lust moved through me. I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum in a man's mouth. I reached the tipping point.

"Frank." I panted. "I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Mmmmmm." Was the only reply as the trigger was pulled and I felt the sweet release of my sperm into another married man's hot, wet mouth. So fucking wrong, but so good. Four times, my cock flexed, jetting my spend into Frank's mouth. He swallowed and slurped, hungry for my offering.

He sensed I was done and released me. He, on his knees now, smiled.

"I liked that. I liked all of that. Thanks."

I started to get up, glancing at the window.

"Well, I hate to admit it, but having your cock up my ass wasn't so bad. I'm a bit sore and your cum's leaking out, but all in all not awful'"

Frank got up, "Let's jump in the pool. The lube is water-soluble and we can clean up."

We stood next to each other in the warm water. Frank was gently rubbing my ass, cleaning the lube and cum. Neither of us got hard. We were done for the night.

"So, what now?" Frank asked.

"Well, I'd love to get together again."

Frank gently fondled my tired penis, "Oh yeah, definitely. But, I have a real job and my wife would not be happy knowing about this."

It felt good having him touch me. I wasn't going to get hard but it felt nice. I took his soft cock in my hand.

"What do you want me to do about your son?"

Frank leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth, "I don't mind if you two have sex. He and I will be doing it too, but we have to be careful."

"Oh, that's nice Frank. I'm done, but remember that for next time. Thank you. I like your son and we have fun. I know I was the test case for having sex with you, so, if he just wants you, that's fine."

Frank moved away, towards the steps, "That's between you two. Maybe all three of us, who knows. My wife is so weird when it comes to sex, I need something."

We were drying ourselves and getting dressed, "What do you mean?"

Frank pulled his shorts up. "I don't know, she's like repressed. I can't help but feel there is a sex tiger in there. A few times she's really let loose and then after, she's very withdrawn. I suggested she and another woman once and that was really strange."

"How?"

"She almost smiled, but shut it down and made a point of saying no, but I think there's a story there."

As I walked back to my house I thought, A story, and I know just who can get that story out.

I climbed the stairs to our bedroom, curious about what I would find. I wasn't expecting a note.

"Don't even think of fucking me tonight. I'm fucking exhausted from cumming watching you two. I have never been so turned on in my life. I love you, you fucking pervert."

Frank had called me and asked me to help him and Paul repair some damage at the rental condo they own. I said 'sure, sounds like fun'. Frank laughed and said, 'that's the plan.'

We all got into Frank's pickup. It's the old style, one bench seat so, it was Frank driving, Paul in the middle and me by the other door. It was tight, but none of us minded one bit. We had collectively decided that, for the drive, we'd dress cool. Athletic shorts and tees, with sneakers. I, for one, had not bothered with underwear. We had a bag in the back for our work clothes.

The drive would be just under one hour. We spent forty minutes telling our stories and how we felt. It was the first time the three of us had been together and we had a lot to talk about.

As our conversation got more and more sexual, I saw Paul's hand move over his fathers' bulge. We were all hard. Frank moved Paul's hand back. "I want to son, but I'm driving and having you suck my cock is going to put me in the ditch, same if you and Joe start. Behave, we'll have time."

Five minutes later we saw the blue sign, indicating a rest area. "Anybody gotta piss?" Frank asked. Of course, we both said yes. Frank drove in. There was a small bathroom building and three other cars. It was a warm day with a clear blue sky. Frank parked away from the building. I'd never had sex in a public bathroom, but I was so horny I didn't care. We got out and Frank headed over the grassy area towards the fence at the edge of the property. I was confused till I saw it, a gap in the fence. Frank stepped through and Paul and I were right behind him.

"I've read about this stuff." Frank said as we walked down a trail, "Rest area hook-ups. Guys come in here to have sex. I've been to this place a few times and I've watched. Never had the nerve to go in." He pointed to a cluster of boulders, 'Wadda ya think, up there?" Paul smiled and grabbed my ass, "Yeah dad, let's do it."

We climbed a little bit and there was a flat area behind the rocks. Off to one side, I saw used condoms and a pair of white briefs. I smiled. I turned and Frank was just kicking off his shorts, he was naked. Paul quickly tossed off his shirt and slid his shorts while I stripped. Paul and his dad embraced mouths meeting. Paul reached out and held my cock, stroking me as he kissed his father and rubbed his hard, young cock against the older man's rigid prick. I put my hand on each of their asses and massaged.

They broke their kiss and Paul turned his head to me. As our mouths met I felt Frank's mouth on my cock. I cupped Paul's ball sack and hard cock as we kissed and his dad sucked my cock. Frank released me and stood. Paul and I stopped kissing.

"So, Joe. You've seen Paul with his friend and you've seen Paul and me. I want to watch you suck my son's cock."

I got on my knees on the soft ground. Paul's hard young cock brushed my face, leaving a trail of pre-cum. I looked up. Frank was watching while he kissed his son's neck. Paul's hand gently stroked his father's hard penis. I slid the young man's cock into my mouth. I really liked the feel of him. His cock twitched as my tongue laved the underside and the head. Paul moaned. Frank's cock brushed against the side of my face. I held Paul's in my hand while I quickly took Frank in all the way and sucked him a few times before going back to blowing his son.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Frank said in a low voice. I looked up. Paul had his mouth over one of his father's nipples as he stroked Frank's balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," Frank said. I talked around Paul's cock. "Who?" Frank knew I was asking whose mouth he wanted to cum in. "You Joe. Suck me off. Take my cum."

I put my hands on Frank's ass and pulled. Frank started face-fucking me. I loved it. He nearly made me gag, but I kept sucking. His hands held my head as he plunged his rigid penis into my warm wet mouth. Maybe a minute later I felt Frank's cock getting harder. "Gonna cum, Joe. Gonna cum in your mouth." I tongued the underside of the head of his penis and he jammed in and shot a huge load. My mouth felt full of his cum. After three shots, I opened my mouth and he slid out. I stood. Paul looked at me. He knew I still had his dad's cum in my mouth. He came to me. We embraced and kissed and I pushed his father's cum into his mouth. He moaned, his hard, young cock, rubbing against mine. Frank joined us, his naked body pressed against our sides, "Suck him, son. Suck Joe's cock. I want to watch."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,343 Followers