The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took me in. His skill had improved a lot and with his father watching us I was just too excited. After two minutes or so I moaned, "Paul, gonna cum." Paul kept sucking my cock and in a few seconds, I felt that wonderful wave and my cock jetted into the boy's willing mouth. Paul let my slip out of his mouth, stood and looked at his father. They embraced and I watched as Paul pushed my cum into his father's mouth.

Frank and I got on our knees and took turns blowing his son's cock. Paul held out for a while, which we enjoyed but finally, he groaned, "Gonna cum guys." Frank and I kissed with the head of his son's cock between our mouths. As Paul ejaculated, Frank and I licked it off his teen cock head. I've never done anything as kinky as what I just did.

We heard dry leaves rustling. The three of us, still naked and smelling of cum, leaned on the boulder and peered over the top. A young guy, maybe a little older than Paul, walked down the trail. He wasn't too tall, and he looked real young till he got closer then you could tell that he just looked like a young teen. He wore loose athletic shorts and a tee-shirt. The teen stopped and leaned against a big rock, glancing at the path. More leaves rustling. A very athletic man in his late thirties walked up. Expensive dress slacks and shirt over highly-polished shoes. A gold wedding band glinted in the filtered sunlight. The older man and the kid had a brief conversation that we couldn't hear. They were standing close. The young man reached out and rubbed the front of those expensive slacks. Frank whispered, "I know that guy! He's a councilman in the city."

The older man ran his hand up the kid's thigh. We could see the bulge of his teen erection. The man's hand slipped under the leg of the shorts and the kid sighed as the older man fondled his hard cock.

As his cock was being stroked, the young man went to work undoing the belt on those expensive pants. The older man just kept playing with the kid's cock as his pants were unsnapped, his zipper pulled down, and his pants slipped down to cover his ankles. Watching this secret sex show had brought me back to life. Frank stood next to me and I reached over. He was hard again too. I looked. He was stroking his son's hard cock. I went back to watching as I fondled Frank's boner and his hand found mine.

The man still had his light blue briefs on, a big wet spot over the bulge of his erection. He slid the young man's shorts down to his ankles. The kid was average in size. The man leaned over and took the kid's cock into his mouth. We changed places and now Paul was in the middle. We kept touching and watching.

The man was enjoying sucking the kid's cock. The kid had his hands on the older man's head. Then the kid said something and the man stopped. The kid got on his knees and slid the man's briefs down. A really thick hard cock popped out and the kid dove on it, sucking the man like crazy. The boy stopped and said something. He reached into the pocket of his shorts, handed something to the man, got up and bent over the rock. The older man slipped the condom on and lubed his cock. He massaged some into the boy and moved behind him. We had just the right angle to see the man's cock as he slowly pressed it into the young boy's ass. He paused, the boy spoke and the man began fucking him. The man's hands gripped the kid's hips as he rammed his hole. The boy looked like he was hard, really liking the fucking. After a minute or so the man stopped and pulled out. They changed places and soon the young man was fucking the guy's ass. The kid didn't last long, a few minutes and we heard him groan, go deep and hold. I had the vision of that young cock spurting cum up in the man's ass. The kid pulled his softening cock out and they changed places again. The man was ready. In less than a minute he came up the kid's ass.

Somebody had a towel and they shared it, cleaning each other off. Phones came out, they swapped numbers, got dressed and left.

Frank looked at Paul, "Fuck me, son. I want your cock." Paul smiled. We had agreed to be 'clean' for then trip and so Paul didn't bother with a condom. I sucked Frank's cock while Paul lubed his dad's fuck-hole and his own hard, young cock. Frank bent over me and I reached up, feeling Paul's lubed cock. I placed it against his father's ass and then fondled Frank's sack while I watched the boy's rigid penis enter his father. Frank groaned, "Oh that feels good. It hurts but it's good pain. Deeper son."

I had an idea. I got out from under Frank and moved behind Paul. I rubbed my cock on his ass as he slowly fucked his dad.

"You can fuck me, Joe. I've done it with Aaron."

Why not, right? Soon I was trying to catch the rhythm of the son and dad. Paul pulled back and I was ready. He impaled his asshole on my lubed cock.

"Oh, fuck Joe! Yeah."

As Paul moved forward, I got closer. After a little, we had a system. Paul did all the work. I stayed up against his young, firm body. He'd go into his dad and on the return, I'd go into Paul. Not the best way to fuck, but the kinkiness made up for it.

We fucked like that for a while. We'd all cum once so we were in no hurry. Finally, Paul's young ass took its toll.

"Paul I'm gonna cum up your ass."

Paul was breathing hard and going faster, "Do it, Joe, I'm close. I'm gonna cum up my dad's butt."

Frank just groaned. He was masturbating.

I came first. Holding Paul still as my cock emptied inside him. Sweating, panting I let my softening cock slide out and Paul went back to ramming Frank. As his son frantically fucked his ass I saw jets of cum shoot out of Frank's cock. Paul fucked him for another minute and then, with a yelp, buried his young cock and shot his cum up his dad's ass.

As we stood naked in the woods and cleaned up, we talked. Frank had snuck into Paul's room a few times but they could only suck each other off. I said they could come over to our house if they wanted. Paul's eyes went wide.

"Will your wife be there?"

I smiled, "Maybe, don't know. Why do you ask?"

Paul blushed. I laughed.

"You little shit. You want to fuck my wife."

"Uh, uh, well, uh oh yeah, that'd be so hot, but actually..."

Then I got it, "You want her to watch you have sex with your dad."

Now Frank laughed, "Paul, Babs is incredibly hot. I don't know how long I'd last if she was there rubbing her pussy while you fucked me."

I started down the rocks, "It's not out of the realm of possibilities. But don't we have a job to do?"

The broken pipe was not as big a job as Frank had told Marie. I wasn't surprised. We had it fixed in a few hours. By then it was around dinner time.

"I got us a room for the night. Told Marie we'd be too tired to drive the hour or so back."

Paul and I smiled.

"We'll go get cleaned up and then get dinner."

Paul moved next to his dad and put his hand over his father's cock, "What are we going to do after that, dad?"

"Probably fuck and suck all night."

And that is exactly what we did.

By morning, our asses were worn out and only Paul could get hard. We drove home.

Rick and Rob were home for spring break. I had told Frank and Paul that the boys would be home and I would not be able to play as much. Between Frank's wife's odd behavior, his secret, and me wanting to keep my secret from my sons, it was a very tense time. I snuck into the peeking loft one afternoon when the boys were busy. Paul knew they were home and apparently didn't care. He was on his lounger, naked and stroking. I got hard immediately. I couldn't help it, I pulled out my cock and stroked watching my teen lover masturbate. People were moving around my house so I kept it quiet. Once again, I watched and edged until Paul came and joined him, covering the wall in my cum. I missed those two and my mind reeled with plans to get either or both of them alone.

As I stepped out of the loft Rob was coming up the stairs.

"Hey, dad, whatcha doin in there?"

I blanked for a second but recovered, "I had some old pictures I was looking for. Guess I tossed them."

"Yeah sure, dad. Good idea, get rid of stuff now so Rick and I won't have to toss them after you're gone."

I patted my son on the head, "Thanks for making me feel old."

As I walked away I caught Rob looking at the closed door of the loft. It was then I noticed that my cock was still bigger than normal and there was a prominent bulge in my shorts. Not good but, nothing I can do now.

The next day, right around "Paul time" I wanted to go take a peek. Rick and Rob were in their room, I thought. As I reached the top of the stairs I heard the loft door open. I stopped and stepped back as Rob walked by in just a pair of shorts. His cock was bulging. Once he was gone I quickly stepped in the loft and shut the door.

The afternoon sun filled the space with light. Out the window, Paul lay naked on his lounger. I thought I saw cum on his belly, but it was the wall that caught my eye. Running down over my dried trails of cum was a new one, more than I cum. I smiled. Interesting, very, very interesting. For now, I would just observe. Babs, for all her wildness, has never even hinted at anything sexual with our boys. I decided that I would keep this as my secret.

It was a few days until Babs was out. Rob hadn't gone back to peek. I think he was afraid of his mom catching him. I made a point to claim I was working hard to finish a book and kept the office door shut. Even so, when I snuck out to check, both boys were either not home or not in the loft. Maybe Rob was waiting until his brother was busy too?

Finally, on a Saturday, all the stars aligned. Babs was out playing tennis, it was a hot sunny day. Just me and the twins. I continued my tale of having to slave over a book. I sat in the office, watching the clock, knowing it was that time of day. I wanted to make sure that Rob was indeed masturbating over Paul. I got up to go check, and my phone went off. It was my editor.

Ten minutes later I finally snuck up the stairs. I wanted to crack open the loft door, but that was too risky. I wanted to see my son stroking his cock to the neighbor boy, but I was not wanting to get caught. I was sure that my son kept his bi tendencies to himself.

As I ascended the stairs, I heard voices.

"Go look, see if he's there."

We have an elaborate railing on the stairs and I ducked down and froze, hoping the pattern of the balusters would mask my body. Rick's head stuck out around the wall at the top of the stairs, right near the door to the loft.

"All clear." He said.

I watched as my twin sons scampered across the stair landing, totally naked and hard as an Iron bar. Rick had his hand on his brother's ass, "Let's finish this in our room. I need to get fucked."

I heard their door close and I slipped into the loft. Across the way, I saw what had turned them on so much. Aron stood over Paul on the lounge. Even this far away I saw the teens gaping hole. As Paul rolled over, Aron jumped onto the pool. I was sorry I missed the show but now I had one I might be able to watch.

Their door was closed. I quietly tested, locked too. But I heard moaning and a coarse whisper, "bite a pillow bro, you gotta keep it quiet." Then Rick, "can't help it. Your cock feels great in my ass."

I sat in my office pondering my next move. My sons were bi, and no big surprise, having sex with each other. I should have known, twins have unusual relationships. They had done an excellent job of keeping that part of their lives a secret. Do I want to have sex with my sons? Are they interested in their father? Would they freak out if their secret is disclosed? It's easy when you read stories, everything works out but, in real life, you make the wrong move and disaster ensues. I decided that my best move was to let them peek over my sexual fence and see what happens. Leave it up to them to initiate.

I left the door to the office open, my laptop faces the door. I left a page from one of the porn sites up, the ones with a bunch of previews of vids. These, of course, were gay older/younger, dad/son. I quietly went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee, and waited.

I heard the boys, no doubt all fucked out, come down the stairs, probably wondering where I was. They stopped and whispered, I think they saw my computer. Time for some acting. I got up and stepped out of the kitchen, looking surprised to see them at my office door. I briskly walked over and got between them and my laptop. I kept moving, doing a poor job of blocking their view of the screen.

"Hey Dad, how's the book going?" Rick asked.

"Getting there. Been at it all afternoon, just stepped out for a break." I worked at making my conversation stilted, nervous, guilty.

I caught the glance that went between my sons. The look that said, 'we didn't get caught'.

"Great. Another best seller." Rob smiled.

"Just as long as it makes me a little money. You guys hungry yet?"

"Hell ya, famished," Rick said.

"Steaks on the grill?"

Rob grinned, "Oh yeah, we'll even cook."

"Done. I'll get us all a beer." I replied as I closed my computer.

As I lay in my bed, next to my snoring and very satisfied wife, I pondered my plan. I know the boys saw my screen. At some point, I needed to ramp this up and test their interest in me. Out of fear of being wrong, the direct approach was rejected. They would have to make the move. As it happened, freak circumstances intervened to give me a thrill. It was Monday. Babs was working at the bank. I was writing. I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I hated missing "Paul time" but since I had no plan, it didn't matter.

The doctor had been called back to the hospital for an emergency. I had been waiting for half a half-an-hour. I parked the car and left the door open to be quiet. Maybe I'd catch the boys enjoying each other in the loft. Maybe they'll have left the door open.

As I entered the house, I slipped off my shoes. Pausing to listen, silence. I moved to the stairs, still nothing. At the top, the loft door was open. Not a sound. Confused, I peeked around the corner. The loft was empty, I stepped in.

My cock grew at the sight out the window. Young Paul, naked was on his lounger. Rick was behind him, naked. His big cock up the boy's tight little ass. Paul's mouth held Rob's cock. I stripped and masturbated to the incredibly horny sight of three young men having sex. Of my sons fucking and sucking with my teen toy. I came twice before they finished and dove, laughing, into the pool. I left my cum on the wall and my briefs on the floor, as a message.

As I drifted off to sleep that night I wondered how much, if anything, Paul told my sons. If he told them about having sex with me, I doubt they'd be surprised based on seeing my computer screen so it would just move things along. I was certain, however, that Paul had said nothing. As I drifted off, my mind had formulated an idea.

I called Paul. He confirmed he has said nothing and laughed when I told him my plan. Then I left a message for Frank, asking him to call me when he was free to talk. An hour later he called.

"Joe, I'm sitting in my car in the parking garage. I've got my cock out and I'm stroking. I hope you called for phone sex because I miss your cock."

My office door was closed so, I slipped off my shorts and started playing with my hardening cock, "I like that idea, but first I have a request. I have learned that my sons are bi. I'd like to have sex with them but I'm not sure if they are interested in incest with the old man."

"You could just ask," Frank said.

"Yeah, but they are definitely keeping this a secret so I'm afraid of it all going sideways if I just pull down their pants and suck them off."

"Ohhhhh, I like that visual. Your boys are very good-looking."

"Well, before I tell you how much I want to put my cock in your ass and then have you cum in my mouth, let me tell you my plan."

Wednesday broke clear and hot. Perfect. Around eleven-thirty, I told the boys I was going out for a run. Paul was already on his pool deck, naked. I left the house and jogged around the corner to Frank's house.

I opened the gate to the fenced-in pool. Paul lay on his lounger naked, but not hard. I walked over. He sat up.

"Can they hear us?" He asked

"No."

He smiled and kept talking as he sort of waved towards his house, "So, this is the part where you're looking for my father and I'm telling you he's not home?"

I nodded my head and looked at my watch, "Yes, and I check the time and say, maybe I'll wait. Then..." I pointed to his naked body, "I say something about sunbathing naked."

Paul laughed, "And I laugh and say why not, it's my house. Then.." He waved at the pool, "I say, hey you look hot. Why not take a swim."

I looked at the pool and then pointed at myself, "And I say thanks but I have no suit."

Paul laughed, pointed to himself, "And I say neither do I, its just us guys."

I took off my shirt and shoved my shorts down. Then I slipped my jockstrap off, avoiding Paul's lusty look, lest I get hard too soon.

I dove in and began laps. After three laps, Paul dove in and 'accidentally' ran into me at the shallow end. We both stood and talked. As we talked, Paul moved closer.

"So, this is the part where I come on to you?"

I wanted to touch him so badly, but I kept my hands above the water, "yeah, you keep getting closer, I keep backing up and then stop."

Now Paul was inside my space. He reached out and touched my hard cock, making obvious motions, "Think they are watching?"

Now I put my hand underwater and cradled his hard young penis, "I sure hope so but it doesn't matter, I'm going to suck your cock, I can't wait."

I dove under and took his cock in my mouth for a minute or so and then splashed back to the surface. Paul was grinning.

"That was nice. Should we kiss?"

I moved in, "Yes, good idea."

We embraced, swapping tongues as our hard cocks pressed together. It had been a long time for me.

"Paul, I need you."

"Let's go." He replied.

We walked up the stairs out of the pool, both of us hard. Paul went to a lounge and sat and I stepped in front of him. He took my cock in his mouth while looking into my eyes.

"Oh Paul, it's been way too long."

I felt his young hand cupping my balls, a finger reaching behind to tease me.

"Your dad should be here soon."

Paul stopped sucking and just licked my cock, "I hope so. I'm fucking horny."

We switched places and I gratefully put his eighteen-year-old cock in my mouth. I grabbed his young firm ass and took all of him. I wanted to taste his cum but, I knew I had to wait.

"Oh man, Joe, you're really good today. Take it easy or I'll cum before dad gets here."

I heard the sliding door to the house open.

"Joe, this is the part where I catch you two."

I released Paul's cock and turned around. Frank was still talking. He was wearing a speedo, I didn't know he owned one, and he was getting hard.

"So I'm going on about how you are molesting my son and I'm gonna call the cops." He stopped next to us.

Paul looked at his dad, "This is where I tell you I'm bi and of legal age and that I seduced the neighbor and I don't care if you know.

After speaking, Paul took my cock back in his mouth. I spoke to Frank.

"I'm saying, I didn't plan this, it was his idea. I've never done this."

Frank just stood there, watching his son suck my cock, "and I'm just watching, and getting more turned on."

Paul stopped sucking and spoke to his dad, "This is where I tell you I saw you watching us from inside dad. And I know you were touching yourself." Paul pointed at his father's speedo, now with the head of his cock poking out the top, "And I say to you, you know you want to. Get naked with us dad."

I looked at Frank and shrugged. Frank looked at this naked son and I, and then slipped off his suit. He stood next to me naked.