The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul held my cock as he licked the head looking at his dad, "this is where I ask you if I can suck your cock."

Frank looked surprised and held up a hand, "And I protest. I say no I just want to watch. Then I'm talking to you, Joe and asking how this started."

Paul moved a little and, as Frank was talking to me, took his father's cock into his mouth. At that point, I turned and stared at the loft window in my house as Paul switched his mouth to my cock. Frank put his hand on my ass and gently kissed my neck, "Are they watching?"

I groaned, "I don't care. Your son's going to make me cum if he doesn't stop."

Frank got the tube of lube that just happened to be on the table and began lubing his ass.

"I need to get fucked. Who's first?"

I took the lube," Me, I'm dying to have Paul cum in my mouth so I'll be glad to fuck you."

Frank bent over the lounge, "Come around son, let me have that cock."

I pressed my erection in Frank's tight ass. The head of my cock spread his hole. I pushed, more went in. He felt great and grunted when I hit bottom. I gave him a few seconds to adjust and then began stroking. I gripped Frank's trim hips as I savored the feeling. Paul met my eyes.

"I love watching you two. I gotta cum, but I'll have more for you, Joe."

My cock was in Frank's muscled sex hole and I wasn't going to last long. For a few minutes, we all just enjoyed the sensations. At one point I looked up and stared at the peeking loft again, just in case. I couldn't hold back.

"Frank, I'm gonna cum up your ass."

He groaned around his son's cock. Paul held his father's head and began pumping, face-fucking his father, "Do it, Joe. Cum up dad's ass, I'm close. I'm gonna cum in his mouth."

We watched each other and when Paul's eyes rolled back I went deep and let my cock jet it's hot load up his father's ass as Paul groaned, "Oh fuck dad, here I cum."

As I finished cumming, I watched Paul's young flanks clench as he jetted into his dad's mouth. I let my cock slip out of Frank's butt hole, leaving it gaping, my cum trailing out and down his thigh. Frank released his son's cock, still hard, from his mouth.

"Oh fuck, that was good. Let's jump in."

We all dove into the pool and swam around, cleaning the lube and cum off. We stood next to each other. Paul and I fondling Frank and Frank stroking us.

"You haven't cum yet, dad."

"No, I haven't and Joe wants your cum, son."

Paul walked towards the stairs, "Let's do it. I'm hard."

We threw some pads on the deck. We lay down. Paul took his dad's cock. I took Paul and Frank took my, now clean cock, into his mouth. I'd never done this. It was weird sucking while being sucked. I wasn't sure I could cum again so soon, but at least I was hard. Frank came first.

"Son, get ready."

Paul sucked harder, and I started teasing the head of Paul's cock. He got harder, I knew he was close. Frank stopped sucking me and groaned.

"Oh fuck, cumming."

Paul paused and let his dad shoot his load into his mouth. Paul held his dad's hips as his ass clenched, sending sperm into his son's willing mouth. When he was done, Frank broke off and we all sat up. Frank looked at me.

"I'm done for today," I said. "But we can both get Paul off once more."

Paul smiled and lay back as his father and I worked over his hard teen prick. It took a few minutes but finally, Paul said, "Yeah dad, suck it, I'm cumming."

Frank and I had our mouths conjoined at the tip of his son's cock as the hot white cum shot out, coating our tongues and lips. As Paul finished, Frank and l kissed, sharing the bounty of his son's penis. We all got up and dove in the pool. We surfaced and talked. Paul and Frank looked at the loft.

"Think it worked?"

I looked up too, "Well, we'll see. I'll let you know."

I got dressed and left, leaving Frank and his son, naked on adjoining lounges.

It was close to the time Babs would be home. The boys were on the couch playing some death and destruction game. I went upstairs and checked the loft. The only noticeable change was that my briefs were gone.

Our evening was unremarkable. The boys gave no indication that they had seen anything. I went to bed conflicted.

In the morning I had breakfast with Babs and sent her off to work. I set the A/C to a higher temp, just on the edge of uncomfortable.

I went to my office, left the door ajar and put my work up on a split-screen with the dad/son porn vid preview page, and waited. All I had on was a pair of very loose nylon running shorts.

Sometime later the boys came down, knocked lightly and came in the office. I spun around in my chair, making sure to not fully hide the screen, not that it mattered now if they had seen us yesterday.

"A bit warm in here today dad." Said Rob, checking my screen.

"Yeah, the A/C's not running at full tilt. I called the repair guy, won't be here till tomorrow."

"Guess we'll all dress for the weather then," Rick said.

I pulled at the leg of my shorts, making sure that they got a view of my half-hard cock, "That's what I did."

A half-hour later I heard them padding around in bare feet, whispering. My door opened.

"Hey dad, got a few minutes?"

I swung my chair around. Rick and Rob stood in my office wearing only jockstraps. They weren't hard but they were getting there. Rick had my briefs in his hand. The ones I left in the loft. They both had knowing smiles.

"These yours dad?"

I reached out and took them. Both the inside and the outside had cum on them. My cock got bigger. I was sure the head was out from under the leg hole of my shorts. The boy's cocks were getting bigger too.

"Yes, they are. Where'd you find them?

Rick answered, "Up in that loft on the top floor."

I pressed the white cotton up to my face, sniffing loudly. I felt remnants of lube on the backside of them. The boys groaned.

"They seem to have a lot of cum on them."

We were all fully hard now. I sat with my legs spread. My cock jutted out of the gaping leg hole. Both the boy's cocks stuck out of the sides of their jocks. Rick spoke in a quiet voice, "Yeah, that's ours. We took turns wearing them. Hope you don't mind."

I licked the cum stains, the boys groaned again, "Not one bit, tastes good. So what were you doing wearing my briefs?"

I put the briefs down, lifted my ass and slid my shorts off. I sat in my office chair, naked, with a huge boner. The boys stared as Rob answered, his voice raspy with desire.

"Sucking and fucking each other while we watched you with Paul and his dad."

Rick put his hands on Rob's hips and slid off his jock. Rob smiled and stripped his brother. Rick looked at my cock.

"So, dad, how long?"

I held my cock, "This? Maybe seven or so."

Rob laughed, "Good one, dad. You know what we mean."

"Only about a month or so. I was up in the loft one day and watched Paul masturbate. I was shocked how turned on I got. Paul made the first move and we've been playing ever since. I was his test case for seducing his dad."

Rick waved towards Frank's house, "So that was all an act?"

I was stroking my cock now, a bead of pre-cum at the tip, "Yes, totally. I watched Paul seduce his dad and then Frank found out I watched. My ass was the cost of keeping his secret. The three of us have had sex a few times and Frank sneaks into Paul's room some nights for blow jobs. So, how long for you two?"

They both laughed, Rob answered.

"A very, very long time. We've shared that room all our lives. It just happened."

"You did a good job of keeping it a secret. I watched you two with Paul the other day."

Rick reached over and stroked his brother's cock. Rob returned the favor as he spoke.

"We were hoping you did."

"So why were you wearing my briefs while you had sex?"

Rob gave in to his desire. He dropped to his knees and took his brother's cock in his mouth. Rick gasped.

"Guess he couldn't wait. We were role-playing. We took turns being you."

"So, you've wanted to...?"

Rob took his mouth off his brother's wet, shiny cock, "Have sex with our father? Yes, for years."

"I had no idea."

Rob was back sucking Rick's cock. It was exciting to watch. Rick gently pressed his brother's head away.

"We kept that a secret too. You fuck mom all the time and you've never even given us a glance. We assumed you were totally straight and even if you weren't incest was out of bounds. Till we saw the three of you. Why didn't you try us first?"

I waved Rob over next to the chair. I reached out, and for the first time, sexually touched a family member. It was electric. I held his young cock and let my mouth slide over the firm head as it moved over my wet tongue. Rob sighed, "Oh brother, he's good."

I let go of my son's cock to answer, "I found out you two were bi and having sex. But that doesn't mean you want to have sex with an old guy who's also your dad. I could have tried, but, if I was wrong it would have damaged this family. I had to know you wanted to first."

Rick was on his knees, between my legs. I felt his hands grip my cock. It twitched. Rob's cock head slid along my cheek.

My son opened his mouth and let his tongue bathe the head of my cock, "Do you know now?"

"Oh, I do. Now please suck my cock. I'm dying to cum and I want to taste both of you."

Rick went to work sucking my cock. It was weird looking down and seeing my son with his mouth on my erection. He was good. I reached out and clutched Rob's firm, young ass as he fed me his cock. My third cock. I was becoming a serious bi-sexual cock-sucker. The boys weren't as big as Paul and Frank, a nice mouthful. It was distracting sucking while being sucked. I let Rob's cock slip out of my mouth.

"Let's go to bed. I want you two to suck me off, then it's your turn."

We walked naked up to the boy's room. I lay on Rob's bed and both boys got between my legs. Soon two tongues bathed my cock. I felt one go down and soon my balls were being gently sucked as a finger massaged my butt hole.

"Oh boys, you can have that too."

Rick released my cock from his hot wet mouth, "Good to know dad, we fuck all the time."

That picture had me on the edge, "Both of you suck me. Your father is about to cum."

Then, my cruel sons began to edge me. Every time I got close, they stopped. They were good and knew just when. After five times, I was dying.

"Let me cum in my son's mouths boys. Don't make dad suffer any longer."

They laughed and took turns taking my entire cock in their mouths.

"Oh fuck boys, dad's cumming."

Rob and Rick put the head of my cock between their mouths and sucked as my ass clenched and I shot a wonderful hard bolt of hot cum into their waiting mouths. Rick took me in and got the second and Rob got the third. I was sweaty and panting.

"That was so fucking wrong."

My son's laughed as they kissed, sharing my cum, "Then why did you cum so fucking hard, dad?"

I laughed, "Because I like wrong. Now, who's first?"

Rick lay back and I rolled over between his legs. Rob positioned himself at his brother's head and, as I took my son's hard cock in my mouth, Rob fed Rick his cock. I loved the feel of my son's rigid penis in my mouth. I let my tongue explore, my hand fondled his big balls and I let a finger rub his asshole. Something dropped on the bed next to me.

"Get a finger full of that and shove it up my brother's ass, he'll cum fast," Rob said.

Rick groaned around Rob's cock as I rubbed the lube into his tight young ass. As I took his cock back into my mouth I slid a finger up his hole. He groaned again. Rob laughed.

"Dad, keep doing that, the vibration of his mouth is gonna make me cum."

I was now up to four cocks. I was happy to admit that I loved having a cock in my mouth. Having my son's cock in my mouth was even hotter. I loved the wrongness of it. Watching Paul and his dad was nothing compared to this. My twin sons had twin cocks. Nice and fat, cut, in a nice nest of pubic hair. Just long enough to tickle my gag reflex when I took them all in. It's going to be nice having them home.

Rob sighed, "Dad, Ricks fingering my ass, I'm gonna cum in his hot fucking mouth."

Not wanting Rick to wait I slid my finger deep up my son's asshole and massaged his prostate as I took all of his hard, young cock into my mouth. He began face-fucking me. I pinched the base of his cock and soon felt his cum trying to get by. Rob held his brother's head to his cock as he unloaded into his mouth. I released Rick's cock and nearly choked on the jet of hot cum that ricocheted off the back of my mouth. Rick was shoving his cock into my mouth as he gave me two more jets of cum and then he just lay back, letting his brother's cock go.

We lay there, panting. Rob smiled at me as I looked up at him, opened my mouth, showing him his brother's cum, shut it and swallowed. I like the taste of cum.

I'd like to say we all got in my huge shower and washed each other, but I don't have a huge shower. We all showered, dried ourselves and decided to stay naked while we had lunch. I talked some more about me and Paul and Frank and the boys shared a few of their stories. They had gone over to Paul's and once inside the fence and sure they were alone they had stripped and told Paul they had watched. Paul, of course, had no problem with that at all and the situation rapidly got to where I watched them. They hadn't been back since but they were intrigued that Paul's dad is also bi. They thought that watching their dad have gay sex was the most exciting thing they had ever seen.

I had to leave this party. That doctor's appointment had been rescheduled. I told the boys I had an idea for when I got back.

"Does it involve you both fucking my ass?" Rick asked. I just smiled.

On my way to the doctor, I called Frank and Paul.

When I got back, both boys were in their room, still naked but, now hard and playing with each other.

"We couldn't wait, dad but, we haven't cum."

I smiled, "Follow me."

I went up, grabbing an ottoman from our bedroom and went into the loft. Rob smiled, "Ah, going to where it all started, nice."

We looked out the window. Paul and Frank were next to the pool, both with speedos. I carefully placed the ottoman and looked at Rick.

"Mmmmm, is this the part where you both lube me and fuck my ass?"

Rob was already covering his cock in lube. I walked over and turned on the lights. They both smiled and looked out the window as Paul and Frank, alerted by the fully illuminated room, looked up. Rick got on the ottoman and positioned himself for best viewing.

"Oh, being watched, a new kink. I can't wait. Feed me your cocks, guys.

Rick filled his asshole with lube as Rob was massaging more on my cock, "You go, first dad, I get his ass all the time."

I moved behind my son and let the slick head of my cock nestle at his ring. I looked out and saw Frank and Paul, now naked, watching. I held Rick's hips as I pressed in, opening his hole and letting it clutch the head of my cock.

"Fuck me, dad, fuck my ass." Rick groaned.

We had plenty of lube so my cock slid in to the hilt. I reached around and caressed Rick's hard cock as I pulled back and started fucking my son. He was not as tight as Paul and Frank, he's done it more, but he felt good. Over the fence, Frank had Paul on the lounge and his son's legs over his shoulders and his cock up the teenager's hot young ass.

"Oh fuck, that's hot." Said Rob as he fed his cock into his brother's mouth, "Can't wait to join them."

We went at it for, I don't know, ten minutes. I kept Rick's legs clamped with my arms as I slammed my cock up his ass. I could feel the head hitting his prostate and he groaned around Rob's cock every time.

"Dad, I'm gonna cum," Rob grunted.

"On his face. I want to see you cum."

Rob groaned with lust, pulled his cock out of Rick's mouth. Two strokes and I watched the fat jet of cum lurch out and splash on his brother's face. Rob stroked out two more, bathing Rick in hi spend. That did it for me. I rammed deep into my son's ass and came. Hot bolts shooting up his ass. It felt amazing.

As soon as I was done, I dropped down and took Rick's pulsating cock into my mouth.

"Oh dad, get ready." Rick moaned.

Ten seconds later, his young cock got harder, twitched and a slug of boy cum lurched across my tongue, followed by two more fat loads. He tasted great.

We were done. Frank and Paul, now laying naked on lounges, clapped. We laughed and bowed. It was time to clean up.

As I got out of the shower, my phone was going off. It was Frank.

"Thank you. Now we're really even. That was quite a show."

I felt my cock growing a little, but Babs would be home soon.

"Yeah, really. I never knew this could be so much fun."

There was a beat of silence, Frank spoke.

"You three wanna come over tomorrow?"

I felt a hand on my cock. Rick and Rob stood naked next to me. They could hear Frank. They nodded.

"Two O'clock?"

Frank laughed. "Hope I can hold out that long."

Much later that night, I rolled off my naked wife, after filling her pussy with a load of cum that surprised me. I lay there, resting. She whispered.

"I know you're having sex with our sons."

Fear coursed through me. It was one thing to watch me with the neighbors, but this was our family and Babs had never even hinted anything. Her statement seemed like the precursor to a demand for my departure.

"What do you want?"

Babs got up and opened the bedroom door. I mentally pictured the clothes I'd have to pack in the next few minutes. Babs didn't pause, she stepped through the doorway, still naked and sweaty. She stopped, took in my bewildered face, and said.

"I want to watch."

I heard her walk down the hall and open the boy's door.

Of course, I followed.