All Comments on 'The Winds of Autumn Ch. 03'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SilvermireSilvermire8 months ago

How old are they ? 13 !?!?

chick2206chick22068 months ago

finally you are writing a story where I am falling in love with the characters

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick8 months agoAuthor

Silvermire: Lol they are 29 and 21. I know they're acting young, but they're both just really shy around the opposite gender. Give them time :)

Chick2206: I'm so glad you love the characters! I love them too!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick8 months agoAuthor

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story! As I've stated, this is more of a slow burn romance. I'm continuing to work on this story and will eventually bring more chapters but it's one of my less requested stories from patreon so it will take me a little more time. However, I am currently working on chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a very cute and lovely story 😊

Anonymouslover123Anonymouslover1238 months ago

I really like the bond they are forming over such a tragic situation

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please keep it going, I’m enjoying the build up. A little faster updates would be great too, just saying LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know you write other stories but waiting 5 months for a 2nd chapter is silly. I had to go back and reread the first 2 chapters because I couldn't remember what the story was about.

I'm loving the story with the exception of the drinking. I don't drink and absolutely HATE alcohol, in any form, not only for the taste and smell but also for the way people become after consuming it. So many writers use it, or drugs, in their stories to either bring their characters together or pull them apart, depending upon the story plot. Please, find something else. It's already cliche and old. 4*

jacobinorpjacobinorp8 months ago

"Cute"'s the word: keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but you need to do a better job of writing male characters. Not all are either assholes or stuttering shy introverts until you need them to be something else. A 29 year old who is successful at his job and deals with people on a daily basis would not be this unsure of himself talking to others (women included). I understand that you want to give your patrons what they ask for, so I will pass on this story. If it is a slow burn 30 chapter tale, then you probably will not finish & post it here for years yet. Besides that, your style is enjoyable and fun to read- Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to agree with the previous comments, 2 chapters a year totalling five pages is too little... You seem to already know where this story is going so cut down the number of chapters and increase the page count. Eager to see what happens next so please don't keep everyone waiting too long. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too short!!!!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick8 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading this chapter! For the most part, I am thrilled with the reaction I've received to this story. However, like with almost everything else I post, I received a string of anonymous comments that showed some anger regarding my story, so please allow me to address some of the concerns brought up in these comments.

First off, I apologize for not posting sooner! I have a lot going on in my life, and I'm really busy both, in and out of writing. I spend quite a few hours a week focusing on my writing, outside of working 60ish hours a week in my career. I wish I could complete these stories quicker, but it ends up taking me much longer than I expect. Of course, I cater to my Patreon, which is where I share most of my stories. It takes me extra time to do final edits and submit them to Literotica for publishing. I choose what I write and submit based on reviews I get from Patreon. That's where my most loyal followers go, so I try to listen to their advice and do what I can to gain a bigger following there!

For this story, in particular, I am currently working on chapter 5 on my Patreon. If you would like to read chapters of this story more frequently, you can check out what I have on Patreon. While you're there, you can also participate in polls which help influence which stories I work on next!

Unfortunately, not everyone loves the way I write male characters. I have written about more confident male characters in my story, Chasing Eden. However, since I write a lot of femdom stuff, I enjoy writing about more shy and submissive male characters. Also, I like writing about these types of males because that's what I'm attracted to! Lol! I love shy guys who get all nervous around pretty girls! It just makes my heart melt! I wish everyone loved all my characters, but what's most important to me is having a good time while writing about stories and characters I enjoy!

I am so sorry to hear that some of you will not be continuing to read the story because you don't want to wait a long time for the next chapters, and because the chapters are too short. There are plenty of other great stories on Literotica! Please don't let my stories ruin your day.

At the end of the day, I'm a 28-year-old woman trying to make it in life, who enjoys writing in what little free time she has. I do my best to write enjoyable stories! Please be patient with me because I'm doing my best! Hopefully, next time, I can meet all your expectations and I will receive less demands, negative feedback, and personal attacks on my stories. :-)

I hope you have a good day, and once again, thank you for reading my stories!

Amy ❤️

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru8 months ago

Don't take this the wrong way, but this could be a k drama. I absolutely love it 😁

Take as much time as you need with your stories. Its more important that you enjoy the process. ❤️

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru8 months ago

P. S. I also stick my tongue out when I play video games lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! I hope there will be more chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Good chapter - Looking forward to him seeing Jamie at work again. 4.5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES