The Winds of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was just getting out of the shower when I got back to her place. She greets me with a kiss. When we stop kissing, I tell her that my instructor was going to come by tomorrow and help figure out the system.

" Hopefully if that works, I'll be able to get most of the construction part done by next week. "

"That'll be great baby, now I got you all wet, you should take your clothes off, " she says grinning.

"You're supposed to be the wet one, " I reply sarcastically.

"Oh, I am, in more ways than one. Let's go to the bedroom. "

Once again, she leads me to her bedroom, and we spend another night making love.

The next morning, I'm awake before Heather, so I quietly slip from the bed and go get the coffee and breakfast started. As I'm cooking the bacon, I feel Heather wrap her arms around me, "Good in bed and the kitchen, how are you still single, " she says softly in my ear. I don't answer, but I feel myself blush.

After breakfast, we're sitting enjoying our coffee when there's a knock on the door.

" That must be Holly, hopefully she can help figure out the system, " I say to Heather as I go to the door.

As I let her in, I introduced Heather to Holly. The two greet each other and chat briefly.

" Well I really don't know much about technology, so I'll let you two get to work," Heather tells us.

Showing Holly to the basement, she looks over what I've already ran.

" Wow, you've got a lot of equipment wired up. I'll start with the control panel and work back to each device," Holly tells me.

I watch intently as my instructor goes to work. She appears to know how things are supposed to work by how fast she moving through the different set up and diagnostic screens.

" I found a few parameters that weren't set quite right, but the system still isn't running with the corrections. Looks like something isn't wired right, Holly tells me.

We start tracing each wire, it felt like it took forever. Finally we found one that came slightly disconnected. After plugging it back in, Holly went to the control panel and started the system. After the system started up, Holly asked me, " Can you test the remote interface while I go find the washroom?"

"Absolutely. Top of the stairs, turn right, second door on your left. "

"Thank you," she says as she heads up the stairs.

I test the remote, easily switching between cameras. All the features seem to be working as they're supposed to. I'm excited that the project is now set to go to the finishing stages. I shut things down and head upstairs.

As I turn right at the top of the stairs, I panic when I see Holly staring into the first door on the left, the camera room. I'm about to turn back and hide downstairs until she runs away thinking how nasty we all are, when I notice her nipples are hard and her breathing is shallow. Then her left hand drifts down her body and squeezes her crotch through her clothes.

I quietly slip up the hall, looking in I see Megan and Heather are doing one of their tease performances.

"I'm sure they wouldn't object to you going in and joining them, " I whisper to her.

Holly jumps a little, startled by my presence, " no, no..... I couldn't, noooo, I should go, I shouldn't have looked in. "

Holly heads towards the front door, almost in a panic. I follow her, apologizing for not telling her what the shows were.

"Please have a coffee with me, I'll explain everything to you, it's the least I can do," I offer.

It takes her a moment, but she agrees. As we're walking towards the kitchen I catch her looking again at the girls in the camera room. I don't let on I seen her and prepare the coffee. While we sip our drink, I go over everything, from how I ended up here and how things progressed. She stares at me wide eyed when I tell her how much we usually make, and how the house account keeps 40 percent to cover expenses and upgrades like the new set up.

"That's more than I make in a week! People pay that much just to see you touch yourself? " she asks.

" Yes, and more. Honestly I've done shows with both girls and they bring in big money, neither girl is bi, so they don't do much other than light touching and teasing."

She looks at me, I can see on her face that she's trying to take it all in. The girls in the camera room are getting louder, their moans starting to make it to the kitchen. I see Holly is getting turned on again. Her nipples are standing out proud and her cheeks are getting flushed. Her eyes show a lust. I decide not to push it, the cards are on the table now.

"I mean, they are very hot to watch, " is all I say as I get up from where we were sitting and head over to the doorway to watch.

Heather sees me at the door, and beckons me to join them. Why not, I figure if Holly is going to judge me, might as well give a really good reason. I enter the room, removing my clothes. I join them on the bed and Heather directs my mouth to Megan's pussy. As I start to lick, the two girls play with each others breasts while kissing. I glance to the door, Holly decided to watch a little more. As the room gets hotter and hotter, the next time I look Holly has a hand inside her pants. As we keep going, her other hand moves to her breasts.

Heather notices her, she slips away from Megan and goes over to her. Holly is so overcome with lust, she doesn't resist Heather's hand, guiding her to the bed. Heather helps her out of her clothes and the two join us. Heather and Holly kiss, caressing each other. Holly becomes relaxed and starts taking more of a lead, moving her mouth down to Heather's nipples. Megan succumbs to my oral assault on her clit and cries out with her orgasm. Holly moves down and tentatively starts kissing Heather's pussy. Heather gives her encouraging moans, and Holly's kisses get longer and deeper. Megan recovers and takes one of Heather's nipples in her mouth. It's so hot watching the two girls please Heather. Heather's moans fill the room, she looks at me and directs me to Holly with her eyes. I move behind Holly, but the way she's laying between Heather's thighs limit my access. I lean down and run my tongue on her ass. She tenses up as I rim her puckered rosebud, she moans in pleasure and relaxes. After a bit of attention, she raises her hips enough that I can place my arms under her legs and lick her pussy. Her moans are muffled by Heather's pussy, she pushes back against my tongue. It doesn't take her long and she cries out in her orgasm. Heather places her hand on Heather's head and grinds against Holly's tongue until she reached her own powerful climax.

As the three girls sprawl across the bed recovering, I get up to turn off the camera.

"Where do you think you're going?" Heather says to me.

"I was going to let you ladies finish recovering," I tell her.

"Oh we can't be done yet. After you looking after our two friends, I think you need a reward," Heather says, a smirk crossing her face. " Ladies, you should show appreciation to our gentlemen for all he's done for us. "

Megan guides me to the center of the bed then her and Holly quickly move down to my hard cock, both licking and sucking all over. Heather smiles as she moves in to kiss me. I was the center of attention, and I wasn't about to complain. I moaned into Heather's mouth as the others got me closer and closer to the edge. I tense up when I feel someone's finger circling my ass. As they gently rub, it actually starts to feel good and I relax. A little while later, the finger pushes inside gently, they barely get it inside and I cum. I couldn't believe how powerful it was.

We all lay together for a little. Heather gets up and shuts down the camera.

" Not too bad, almost $1000 after we take out the house cut," Heather says to us.

"Are you kidding me? Almost $250 each is a lot, Do you know how many classes I have to teach to make that? " Holly replies.

"Probably quite a few, but it's $1000 each, not $250, " Heather corrects her with a smirk.

Holly's jaw drops as the reality sets in.

Megan bursts out laughing, " It's not always this high, but it's damn good money to just have fun with friends. "

" And orgasms," I throw in.

The girls all laugh at me. " Oh, yes. The orgasms are a good part of the benefits program here, " Megan adds.

The following week, we got the new basement rooms set up. Holly decided to join our adventures. She still teaches the technology classes, but mostly to keep current with all the latest stuff. I tried going back to work after my time off, but couldn't really get into it. Heather offered for me to move in with her, so I took an early retirement package, moved in and now look after the house and system.

Between the three girls, the cameras are almost always running. Turns out, Holly had a kinky side. I found out after the first night she joined us, it was her finger that pushed me over the edge. Now she ordered a bunch of toys, including strap ons, telling me it might not be her finger next time.

The girls are always coming up with new ideas for our setup, including the next project room, a fetish style bdsm room. I really don't know much about it, but I got a feeling I'm going to learn quickly.