The Wine Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched in fascination as this scene played out before his eyes. He leaned back in the chair, unzipped, pulled his hard cock out and began to stroke it. Patricia looked over at him and jerked her head in a clear signal to join them. He stripped everything off below the waist and walked to the edge of the bed. Liz was now Hungrily sucking and licking Emily's pussy, her wide ass thrust out, an invitation if there ever was one. He was about to turn in her direction when he felt Patricia's hand on his cock. She guided him onto the bed in a standing position facing her. Her hand was replaced by her warm wet mouth as she took in its full length.

Behind him, Liz had risen up to straddle Emily and was grinding her pussy into Emily's. As Patricia sucked his cock, Liz spread his ass cheeks and began to lick and probe his anus with her tongue. Below them all, young Emily was experiencing her first orgasm of the evening. She screamed into the depths of Patricia's pussy as she came, her hips bucking upwards against Liz's. Patricia came soon afterwards, gushing her hot pussy juices all over Emily's face. Jake felt himself on the verge, but pulled away from Patricia just in time. He repositioned himself behind Liz now, her beautiful wide ass still beckoning him. She and Patricia were now kissing passionately as Patricia pinched Liz's ripe nipples.

Jake pulled Liz's hips toward him and she positioned herself so that he could enter her. He rubbed his cock up and down the full length of her wet slit. She was clearly ready for him. He entered her, slowly at first, loving the feel of her wet tightness opening just enough for him to push into her. She grunted as he finally bottomed out and then withdrew just as slowly. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly and the sensation was incredible. He drove his next stroke home with a sudden thrust and she cried out "fuck my pussy, fuck it hard, I want to feel your balls slap up against my ass." Jake didn't need a lot of encouragement. His trusts became more rapid and forceful. Liz responded to each by pushing her pussy back on him to ensure that his full 8 inches was buried in her cunt. Patricia was still sitting on Emily's face, working toward her second orgasm. She looked at Jake and smiled. "Fuck that big pussy Jake. Fuck her hard. Make her come all over your cock."

As Jake continued to pound away, he could feel Liz's pussy tighten even more around him. Suddenly, her thighs began to quiver and she let out a loan deep moan. "Oh my God, she said, I'm coming....I'm coming...I'm coming so hard. Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me. harder" she commanded. He gave her one last deep thrust and that put her over the top. "Jesus fucking Christ" she yelled out as her pussy erupted with a strong stream of clear ejaculate, followed by another and then another. It sprayed all over Emily's stomach, thighs and pussy and dribbled down onto the bed between her legs. Jake was also close to coming, but pulled out to allow Liz to squirt freely. After 5 or 6 spasms, Liz rolled off of Emily and lay on her back, still quivering from her orgasm. Patricia and Jake looked at one another and then down at Emily. Her face was soaked with Patricia's juices and her lower body was bathed in Liz's cum. She too seemed spent.

Jake rose from the bed and retrieved a fresh towel from the adjoining bathroom. He gently wiped Emily's face and kissed her forehead. He then released the restraints and wiped down the rest of her body. When he was done, she curled up next to him, her face nestled against his chest. "Thank you, Jake," she whispered. "Are you OK," he asked. She nodded but did not speak. Jake surmised that this was not the first time Liz and Patricia had had their way with Emily.

Liz and Patricia padded off the shower, where no doubt, they continued with their play. Jake put his arm around Emily and held her close. She was slight and petite and felt so good up next against him. After a time, she whispered into his ear. "Jake, remember what I told you in the van about not yet being with a man? I think I'm ready now, and I would like it to be with you. You just have to promise me that you will be gentle and go slowly." Jake pulled her closer and kissed her softly on the lips. "I promise" he said.

Jake slowly caressed her breasts, spending extra time on each nipple. Then he leaned in and began to lick and nibble each. Her nipples firmed up in response to his licking and sucking, but he did not let up. He let his hand glide down to her stomach, where he caressed her warm flesh. Then, he let his hand wander lower; his finger tips brushing the top of her downy bush. He traced the outline of her pubic hair, but scrupulously avoided touching her pussy lips or clit.

After some time doing this, she pleaded "please touch me there Jake." He responded by tracing the tip of his finger the full length of her slit. It was wet and slippery and his fingers soon glistened with her wetness. "You are so beautiful, Emily" he said. She just moaned softly as he continued his slow, gentle stroking of her outer lips. "I want you inside of me Jake; please take me" she entreated. "Soon luv," he said. He parted her thighs, but instead of entering her, he positioned his head between her legs and softly licked the length of her pussy lips, pausing at the top of her pussy where he flicked his tongue against her clit, protruding prominently from behind its hood. She gasped with each flick of his tongue and continued to beg him to enter her. He placed each of his palms under her ass cheeks, pulled her pussy even closer, and buried his nose, lips and chin in its depths. Her wetness quickly covered his face.

Her orgasm was telegraphed by a series of spasms beginning deep inside her and causing her hips to thrust repeatedly, as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. "Jake, Jake, I'm coming..." she squealed, as she locked her thighs around his head, grabbed a handful of his hair, and pulled his face even deeper into her crotch. Jake could barely breathe, but he patiently waited for her spasms to cease and her thigh muscles to release him. When she finally opened her legs, still shaking and quivering from the release of her orgasm, Jake rose up and kissed her deeply, sharing the sweet aroma and taste of her juices. "Oh, Jake she said, that was incredible. You made me feel so good. I don't think I have ever had an orgasm that intense." Looking directly into his eyes, she added "but now I want you more than ever. I want to feel you inside me; I want to feel your cum filling me up." "I want that too, Emily. Are you sure you're ready for that?" She looked down at his hardness and wondered what it would feel like to take its full length inside of her. "Yes, Jake, I'm ready."

She reached down between his legs and took his shaft in her hand. It seemed to throb and pulse with each squeeze of her hand. He was more than hard enough to penetrate her, but she wanted to taste him first, so she knelt next to him and took the head into her mouth. All of her senses seemed particularly acute. She took in the beautiful sight of his erect cock and pendulous balls; marveled at the softness of the tip of his cock when contrasted with the stiffness of its shaft; inhaled the musky smell of his sex and let it linger in her nostrils; savored the taste of the drop of salty precum that emerged from the tip of his cock and dribbled down its shaft; and listened to his breathing as it quickened when she took him in her mouth. She lowered her face to his balls and took each one, in turn, into her mouth and gently sucked and massaged them with her tongue. Then she licked the length of his shaft with slow meaningful strokes, stopping each time to briefly take the head in her mouth and gently suck it. Jake was on the verge, but willed himself not to come; he wanted to come in her virgin pussy - at least the first time.

He pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. "That felt amazing" he said. She smiled at him, her child-like eyes sparkling in anticipation. "I'm ready now, Jake. I want to feel you inside of me." "OK, baby" he responded. Jake had never had a virgin before and he was excited at the prospect. He didn't have any particular game plan on how to proceed, but he knew he had to go slow and be gentle. He kissed her again and pulled her on top of him. She straddled him in such a way as her pussy nestled up against the full length of his cock. She was wet, and soon, she was sliding her pussy back and forth in in a slow, rhythmic motion. Luxuriating sensations coursing through her body every time his cock head rubbed against her clit. Jake looked up at her breasts, small but perky; her nipples standing out proudly. "Oh my God, she said, your cock feels so good." Her hips continued to move on him, and as much as Jake wanted to grab them and plunge his shaft deeply into her, he forced himself to lie still and let her decide that moment.

Almost unnoticed, Liz and Patricia returned from the bathroom, fresh from their shower. They positioned themselves on each side of Jake and Emily. Patricia leaned in to take one of Emily's nipples in her mouth and began to lick and suckle her, while Liz stroked her hair and kissed her neck. Emily looked down between her legs and took in the sight of Jake's cock sliding against her pussy lips. She looked up, smiled at Jake and raised her hips up to place the tip of his cock against the entrance of her pussy. She eased down ever so slightly. Jake felt her tightness begin to yield as the head began to enter her. Soon, it encountered her hymen and she gasped as she pushed down to press his stiffness against it. He looked at her reassuringly as she hesitated. "It's OK, he said, take your time baby. It will only hurt for a short time, I promise." His words appeared to give her courage, as she chose to drop onto him in one quick thrust and send his shaft deep into her pussy. She let out a scream and her eyes began to well up with tears. For a time, she remained motionless; impaled on Jake's cock, whimpering.

Jake looked up at her. "It's OK baby, it will get better. For now, just feel the fullness of me in you. You don't have to move." "But I want to, she said. I want to feel it move in and out of me." "OK, baby" Jake said, placing the palms of his hands on her hips and helping her move up and down on his cock; slowly at first - very slowly. As she moved on him, some of her tenseness and anxiety began to drain away as it was replaced by sensations she had never experienced before. The walls of her vagina gripped his cock, the millions of nerve endings on them all super sensitive. "Oh, Jake, she breathed as she began to move on him in earnest, that feels so good. I can feel all of you; so deep inside of me. Can you feel it too?" "Yes, Emily, I can feel all of you." Soon, she was riding him with abandon. With each downward push, she thrust her hips forward, and then just as quickly, backward, burying the full length of him deep in her pussy.

Liz and Patricia urged her on. "That's it M, said Liz, fuck that big hard cock. Make him cum so you can feel his hot cum pumping into you." "Yes, yes, yes, I want you to cum in me Jake. I want you to fill me up." Just as he was about to respond, Patricia lowered her hairy bush onto his face and began to grind away. Jake did not object, as her pussy was redolent with her juices and he loved the citrusy flavor of her cunt. Soon, he could hold it no longer. With a loud grunt, he thrust his hips upward just as Emily was coming down, and his cock bottomed out in her as he began to come. She cried out but did not pull away. Instead, she felt another orgasm welling up inside of her, and it thrilled her to know that it was her first resulting from a man's cock inside of her. With each orgasmic spasm, her tightening pussy effectively milked every last drop of cum out of Jake's cock before she slowly rose up and dismounted. Exhausted, she fell backwards on the bed next to Jake. Liz quickly moved up between her legs and began to hungrily lap up the come that was now dripping out of Emily's pussy. Emily loved the feel of Liz's tongue on her and experienced a series of mini-orgasms as she came down from her sensual high.

When Liz was satisfied that she had retrieved all of Jake's cum, she leaned in to kiss Patricia who eagerly sucked it our of her mouth. Patricia then swung off of Jake and before he could say or do anything, she bent over and dribbled the remnants of his cum into his open mouth. This was a new experience for Jake, but he didn't object. The cum was thick and salty, but sweetly tempered by Emily's juices. He decided to share it with Emily as well. He rolled over to her, took her in his arms and began to kiss her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss, but as she did so Jake forced her lips apart with his tongue and pushed what remained of the cum into her mouth. She started to pull back a bit, but he held her in place as she adjusted to this new sensation, and then embraced it by hungrily swapping it back and forth with Jake until it was gone. Jake pulled away, looked her in the eyes and said "You were wonderful Emily. Was it good for you?" She nodded and nestled her head against his shoulder. He breathed in the floral scent of her hair and cradled her in his arms.

Liz and Patricia grinned at him and it became clear to him that, as far as they were concerned, this "wine tour" was really just beginning.

To be continued....

12