Threesome Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
I convince my husband to try a FMM threesome.
10.1k words
4.7
85k
120
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Dan is what you might call a lady killer. He is one of those guys that keeps getting more attractive as he ages. Now approaching 40, I often see women, especially younger women leer at him when we are out in public together. I on the other hand, like many women, reached my peak in physical attractiveness in my early 20s and it has been all downhill from there! I guess I don't have much to complain about though, as our marriage of almost 10 years has been a great one. Dan has supported me in all my endeavors throughout the years and has been a very loyal companion and lover.

One of the things I especially love about Dan is his enthusiasm for sex. While my passion for naughty time ebbs and flows just a bit, he seems to be always up for it, ready to go at a moment's notice to pleasure me with whichever part of his beautiful body I am in the mood for at the time. Don't get me wrong... I also love pleasing him. It's almost too easy sometimes. It doesn't take much effort at all to get him in the mood and once he is there, I love the feeling of being completely in control of his arousal.

As I said, Dan is quite the physical specimen. He works out religiously, running a few kilos each morning before hitting his regular strength training routine of pushups, planks, and other isometric exercises. He has never been one to like going to the gym as I do, but I think that may actually be for the best. His rugged manliness would definitely attract the stares of way too many of the hot young girls who frequent the place I like to go. I like to think I can trust my husband around other woman, and he has never done anything to break that trust, but it has always been a fear of mine.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself ugly or anything, but I have several physical attributes which have made me self conscious over the years. One of those is my super pale skin which is covered by a moderate amount of freckles. At least Dan seems to think that makes me cute. My hair is reddish brown and I usually keep it about shoulder length so that it's not in the way too much. I am not quite in as great of shape as I was when we first met, but Dan often claims that the 20 or so pounds I have put on over the years has made me more sexy. I have never been sure if he really feels that way or is just saying that to be nice. If all the extra weight had gone to my boobs or butt, I think he would have a point, but sadly it seems to have been somewhat equally distributed across my entire body. Even though larger now, my breasts are still only a B or small C, and have a moderate amount of sag that I always feel self-conscious about when they are exposed. At least I have large sensitive nipples that get hard very easily that are endless supply of fun for both Dan and myself.

Besides our growing disparity in "hotness," another thing that often makes me feel insecure is the fact that I know one of Dan's biggest fantasies is for us to have a threesome with another woman. I have never really known if he is mostly turned on by the thought of sharing me with another person, or just the thought of him doing something with another girl. I had always hoped that it was the former, but privately suspected it was more of the latter. As his attractiveness has increased over time, that question actually began to keep me up at night and I couldn't stop thinking about it each time we had sex.

Eventually I developed a plan that I thought might actually help to answer my question and also bring to light one of my naughty fantasies. I decided to see just how open and fair minded my husband really was.

***

Having a threesome with my husband had always been a secret fantasy of mine... however the kind of threesome that I wanted was a little "different" than what Dan always fantasized about in our dirty talk. I always felt kind of guilty about it for some reason and never brought it up. He could be a bit homophobic sometimes and I never knew if sharing that fantasy would ruin the mood or not.

But lately, I began to think a little more critically about this particular desire of mine. Was it really that wrong? Why was it so accepted for guys to want to be with two women at once, but if a girl wanted to be with two guys, then she was considered slutty? I began to convince myself that it was probably way more normal than society lets on and that I shouldn't feel ashamed of my own fantasies.

I also over time began to realize that this could be the solution to my "problem" with Dan and his fantasy of being with another woman. While I liked that he shared his desires with me, I always felt that our dirty talk was a little too balanced towards his wants with little regard for mine. If I told him about my desire to be bring another man into our bed, maybe it would make him a bit more considerate of my own needs.

I decided that the best way to approach this was to tell him that I was serious about bringing his fantasy to life, but only if he would consider mine first. Maybe I would even make a deal with him. If he really wanted me to share him with another girl, then he would have to find another guy to share me with first. That would make him really think about the whole situation. Plus, I was very eager to see how serious he really was about wanting to have a threesome.

I decided to bring up my proposition one Saturday evening. It was easy to get Dan in the mood for talking about sexual things. All I had to do was flash him a sexy smile and tell him that I was going up to our bedroom. He knew to follow me if he wanted to get lucky that evening.

As we climbed into bed, I first began to talk about our life and marriage and how it was going by too quickly. I wanted him to consider the fact that we were only getting older and that time was running out for us to live out some of our fantasies. After some banter on the topic, I decided to become more audacious and mention the possibility of having a threesome directly. As soon as I mentioned that, Dan's face froze with confusion.

"The possibility?" he inquired. "I didn't know that there ever was a possibility. I thought that was always just a fantasy."

"Well, I don't know. Don't you think it would be really hot?" I let my left hand wander down to his dick which was pressed in between our bodies. It quickly began to come to life with a gentle squeeze of the head and shaft.

"I...I... yes of course it would be hot. Would you really be willing to do that?

"Hmmmm. I don't know. Could I trust that you would still tend to my needs and wouldn't develop feelings for the other girl?"

"Of course, baby! You would be like the most awesomest wife ever if you let us do that!"

He was right. I would be awesome!

"Who would we even do it with?" he quickly asked.

"Oh... I could find somebody. That wouldn't be a problem at all. You have no idea how many girls want you."

I was telling him the truth. You wouldn't believe how many times I caught girls trying to flirt with Dan before they realized that he was taken. He mostly seemed to be oblivious to this fact (luckily), but I still always wondered what he would do if another girl really tried to seduce him when I wasn't around.

After a few moments, I decided that I needed to begin steering the conversation in the direction that I originally intended it to go... towards my fantasy and my proposition.

"My only reservation," I began, "is that it would be pretty one sided. I am sure I would enjoy it, but let's face it... it would be a lot more for you than for me. I mean, you would be the one getting to have sex with another woman."

I began to massage his dick more firmly, pumping it up to its full size.

"Well, how could we make it more fair for you? Maybe I wouldn't actually have to have sex with her."

"But that would kind of defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it?"

I think it was working. He was starting to see things a bit more from my perspective. I decided that this was as good of a time as any to come to my main point. "I have an idea. But I'm not sure you will like it. I mean, you should like it. It's the only way to really make this fair."

"Well, what is it, Julie!" he asked, impatiently.

"OK... I will just say it... What if... we also had a threeway with another guy?"

This time it wasn't just his face, but Dan's whole body seemed to freeze. It was almost like his delightful muscles all contracted at once. I then noticed that his breathing had picked up (well, at least he was still alive). It had become quicker, but also shallower. Was he getting more excited?

"Well, what do you think?" I asked, trying to snap him out of his daze.

"I... I... I don't know." He was now breathing even harder and I noticed sweat forming on his temples. His dick had become even harder and I instinctively reacted by stroking him more vigorously. He was really getting turned on by my proposition. I was hoping that he would be OK with it, but I did not expect this. I decided to take advantage of the situation and gently rolled him over onto his back and climbed on top. His obvious arousal was also making me super horny and I needed to feel his dick inside me.

"I think you like that idea," I whispered as I inserted him into my pussy. I was amazed at how wet I was and easily took him in all the way in one push. While Dan's dick is definitely not a monster, I believe his size is above average and definitely a perfect fit for my pussy. His head isn't overly big, which makes insertion really easy, but the shaft is wide and gets even wider as it nears the base. I love feeling it spreading my lips more and more as I sink onto him.

As I began to ride his hard dick in a steady, deliberate rhythm, Dan seemed to be beside himself with arousal. He usually would smile up at me when I was on top of him and ask me how it was feeling, but now he just lie there, eyes closed with a look of overwhelming pleasure on his face. It was totally hot, and I could not help myself from getting into it a bit quicker than normal.

As I picked up the pace, I leaned my body over him until my breasts were hanging down against his sexy chest. I whispered into his ear, "Are you thinking about me riding another man?"

"Oh... slow down!" he groaned back to me. His hand went to my hips to try and force me to lessen my grinding. But I was having too much fun, completely in control of his pleasure. I leaned up just a bit, putting my hand on his chest, and began to grind into his dick with as much force as I could. "Come on baby... Imagine another guy blowing his load in my wet pussy."

Dan's whole body tensed up once more and I felt his girthy cock begin to twitch inside me. After a few seconds, his body finally relaxed. I pulled off of him and glanced down to see his rapidly softening dick, wet and shiny with a mixture of our secretions. He was totally spent!

As I lied back down on the bed next to him, he apologized. "Oh I am sorry baby, I told you to slow down."

"It's OK. That was super hot. You know I like it when you cum really fast sometimes." After another few seconds I decided to reaffirm my proposition. "So what do you think? Would you be willing to have a threesome with another guy?"

He looked at me without answering.

"How about this," I began again. "I will make a deal with you. If we successfully have a ménage à trois with another man, then I will certainly find a woman that we can do one with as well."

"Would you find the other guy?"

"Well, I guess I could. But maybe it would be best if you found him. That way it wouldn't feel as much like I was pressuring you into this."

Dan thought for a moment. "I guess that makes sense."

"Just make sure he isn't crazy or anything. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," Dan nodded.

He went along with it! I couldn't believe it! It really was the perfect deal. If Dan found the guy we would do it with, then he must meet Dan's approval so it would be much less awkward. Plus it would really test his motivation for the whole thing since he would have to put the work into finding the guy first. The ball was in his court. I was actually quite proud of myself for thinking up such a genius plot... I mean plan!

***

After Dan had agreed to put our little "deal" into motion, we did not speak of it for the next couple of days. I went about business as usual and Dan kept to himself during most of his free time. I soon began to wonder if he would actually follow through. Would he be open minded enough to actually initiate a threesome with another guy? I wasn't sure, but it would be interesting to find out.

I was initially super turned on by the thought of this potential experience, even fingering myself a few times thinking about Dan plowing me while I sucked off another guy (what an image!), but as the days wore on, I became less and less confident that it would ever actually happen. By the fourth or fifth day after our hot sex session, I had almost forgotten about the plan. That is why when Dan came to our bedroom one evening wanting me to look at his phone, I was completely caught off guard.

"Hey baby, I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

He handed me his phone which had a picture of a very attractive man smiling back at me on the screen.

"Who is that?"

"He is my choice."

"Your choice?"

"You know... our deal."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, the horny thoughts rushing back into my head.

"I decided to go the Tinder route to find a guy. Do you approve? Are you still interested?"

At that moment I wanted my husband about as much as I had ever wanted him in my life. I leapt up and pushed him back against the wall, kissing him passionately. "You really want to go through with this don't you?" I said to him in between hard kisses.

"Well, yes baby. So you approve of my choice?"

"In the looks department, he is certainly up to par. Is he down to do it with both of us?"

"I have been messaging him about that. He has never had a threesome, but seems really into it. His name is Tyler and he thinks you are hot. I am not sure he really loves the idea of me being there... I think he is quite straight, but he likes the idea of fulfilling your fantasy."

"I like what I'm hearing," I said back to Dan, kissing him firmly again. "I have such an awesome husband. I think you deserve a little reward for finding what looks like the perfect guy for us."

After making out for a few more seconds, I began to slowly kiss down Dan's neck then onto his shirt covered chest. He quickly pulled his shirt over his shoulders and his gorgeous upper body came into view. He had such nicely defined muscles, and the perfect amount of body hair that made him looks all the more sexy. He was now only wearing the boxers he normally sleeps in and I could tell by his breathing that he was very much looking forward to where this was going.

Quickly moving down his front to his abdomen, I lingered there for a moment, wetly kissing him just below his navel. Moving lower, my chin suddenly came to rest on the front of Dan's boxers, which were now tented out in a very conspicuous way. Now on my knees with Dan still leaning against the wall, I began to press my face firmly into his hardening penis. I rubbed my jaw and cheeks all around the front of his underwear, massaging his firmness through the thin fabric. Even though I was not receiving any physical pleasure, it was extremely arousing how I could make Dan so horny so quickly.

In almost no time at all, Dan's penis had risen to an almost 90 degree angle. It had stretched the front of his boxers about as far as they would go. At that moment, for some reason, I thought it would be fun to try and "free" him with only my mouth. He did have a fly on the front of these shorts, so I thought that wouldn't be too difficult.

I first used my nose and lips to nuzzle open the front of the fly, then I stuck my tongued through the open slit as far as it would go. The tip quickly found the side of Dan's shaft were I started to firmly lick and massage the sensitive skin. He moaned softly at the wetness on his hard dick. After a few more seconds of this, I withdrew my tongue, turned my head sideways and bit down on the front flap on the fly. After I had a good enough grip, I began tugging them forcefully to the side that would allow it to open fully.

Finally, the flap slid past Dan's head and his dick sprang out into the open air, bouncing for a second in front of my face. Though I had never been a girl that thought penises were that attractive aesthetically, I had to admit that his did look especially appetizing right there in that moment. I then wasted no time in taking as much of it as I could into my eager mouth. I first began to just use my lips, squeezing them in a tight circle around the middle of the shaft before pulling gently towards the head. I was careful not to graze my teeth on him, but did every once in awhile let my tongue wander and around the underside. I kept up this in and out motion for a couple minutes, sucking a bit more firmly with each stroke.

After my lips became a little fatigued, I brought my right hand up to help my tired mouth a bit. I began to grip the base firmly, trying to force more blood into the long shaft. I then withdrew him from my mouth and began to lick all around the sides of the shaft and head. Dan's soft moaning became a little louder and I could tell that he was immensely enjoying himself. I did not often give blowjobs, other than the quick suck here or there just to get him wet for sex. This total focus on his pleasure was a refreshing experience that I was enjoying to a high degree.

After another few minutes of licking and gripping the base, I began to slowly pump my hand up and down the now glistening shaft. Taking his head in my mouth, I firmly sucked while my left hand found its way back into his fly to play with his hanging balls. Dan quickly began to breath more deeply and I could tell he was now on his way to a climax.

My heart rate also began to pick up, more from the excitement than anything I was doing physically. it had been years since I made my husband cum from oral and I was enjoying every minute. After another few seconds, his entire dick became much firmer and Dan began to grunt softly.

I then felt his shaft began to pulse rhythmically. My mouth became instantly flooded with the familiar bitter salty taste as I maintained the suction on his head. After a few more seconds, Dan's breathing began to slow and his whole body relaxed back against the wall. In one gulp I swallowed his entire load. Dan was never one to cum an enormous amount, and in that moment I was grateful for that.

***

The next step of the process was to actually meet up with Tyler to see if we really wanted to go through with our affair. We ended up setting up a lunch date at a hip local restaurant. As Dan and I waited for Tyler to arrive at the restaurant, I could not help but feel extremely excited, nervous, and horny all at the same time. What would he be like in person? Soon, a familiar looking guy (from his photos) walked over to our table and introduced himself politely. He had sandy blonde hair and a fairly young looking face. He definitely was not as "masculine" looking as Dan, but I thought he was quite attractive in his own way. Regardless, Dan seemed to be the alpha male between the two, a fact that I hoped make Dan feel a little more comfortable with the situation.

Throughout our meal we made small talk and got to know each other a little. Dan controlled most of the conversation, (probably a male ego thing), but when Tyler interjected, he was witty but always pleasant. In just the one brief hour we spent at the restaurant, our conversation really made it seem like he was a person we could trust. After making plans for our naughty rendezvous the following weekend, I gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek and then he left to go about his day. I couldn't believe in another few days that I would be fucking him while my husband watched! My heart fluttered again at that thought.