The Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself. In no time at all I was arching my back and slamming my pelvis backward while clamping down hard. I started to orgasm. A pulse. Then another. Before there could be a third fireworks lit up inside my belly.

While they were bursting and spraying their tingling sparks across my awareness I squirted as hard, or harder, than Saint just had. Nicky found my mouth again as I continued to pulse and thrash and squirt until Saint pushed him away and kissed me herself, once more tasting like Nicky, me, and her own unique flavor of Saint.

We weren't done. When I got my breath back, Saint shifted to straddle my chest with her legs. She was right there and obviously wanting the same treatment she'd just given me so I started licking her while using my fingers to rub her G-spot once more. She arched her back for a moment then bent and grabbed my hair, holding my head still as she pulled away slightly to get me to stop for a moment.

"No biting." She was serious. "Don't bite me."

Before I could say anything she pushed her velvety smooth lips against my mouth. Nicky lifted my legs high and slid his fingers into me to punch right into my G-spot. Repeatedly stabbing into me over and over, my muffled shrieks telling him he was hitting the right spot every time.

Saint rode my fingers and tongue while Nicky continued to stroke me. We were panting and groaning and thrusting our bodies at each other when the fireworks started again. Clamping down on Nicky's fingers I pulsed and orgasmed while twisting three of my own fingers into Saint, trying to get four inside of her. As I tried, Saint's eyes flew open and she slammed down on my face.

"EeeeeiiiIIII . . . aauuuuh!" She started squirting again. Not as much as she squirted the last two times she'd orgasmed, but still enough to coat my face and neck. Her vagina was squeezing and pulsing hard on my fingers just as I managed to get the fourth one inside of her.

Nicky yanked his fingers out of me and slammed as deep as he could get, his long length sliding all the way in, he began filling me to overflowing as I instantly started to cum again. The last thing I remember was the feel of hot thick liquid gushing out of me each time he pumped more into me.

Nicky was cuddled against me while Saint was between my legs teasing me with kisses when I woke up. Her face was smeared with the gooey results of both mine and Nicky's orgasms. She saw me looking at her. Licking her lips, she smiled back at me, running her finger around her face and across her chin to wipe up the mess before sucking it in and swallowing.

Parting my lips slightly, just enough to lick them with the tip of my tongue, I silently begged for Saint to share her messy kisses with me. I felt slutty for doing it but, seeing Saint's face covered in cum I didn't care, I wanted some too. I wanted her to share with me. I wanted to lick Nicky's cum from her face, kissing her the whole time. I wanted to taste her again.

Instead of Saint coming up to share with me, Nicky shifted on the bed, rising to kneel next to my face. He pressed against my lips, slipping inside as I opened my mouth to take him.

"No biting." Saint warned again just before she started me off toward another orgasm.

Nicky smoothly thrust into my mouth, Saint's fingers sliding into me at the same rate and speed. Like before, her eyes were rolled back and her breathing matched Nicky's exactly. The only difference was that this time she pumped with her fingers instead of her hips.

I was first, being careful not to bite or clamp my teeth together as I orgasmed. Nicky followed me moments later, throbbing strongly on my tongue but ejaculating very little semen even after I milked him with my hands. He might have been drained dry but the power of his orgasm was incredible from the look on his face and the way Saint squealed again from between my legs.

Done with Nicky I pulled Saint up on top of me and shared the small drops of cum with her, kissing her deeply and holding her close.

"I love you Saint."

Saint looked into my eyes as she kissed me back.

"Say it. Say my name. Please?" She kissed me again. "Say it."

Wrapping my arms around her waist to hold her still, I planted another long, deep, kiss on her mouth before looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Sin." I named her. Finally.

Before I could do, or say, anything more, Sin slipped to the side to lay down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder to mirror Nicky on my other side. In unison they both plucked and tweaked my nipples. Neither of them needed more from me at that moment, they did it just because they hadn't played with that part of my body yet.

"I am not a sex toy."

I slapped them both on their butts, making them laugh even as they got the message and stopped fondling me. I was their stepmother and they'd better respect me. I dropped my head back into the pillow with a contented sigh.

Everything was a sticky mess. My body, my hair, my mouth, Sin, Nicky, even the bed sheets and covers. All three of us smelled like sweat and sex. The room smelled like sweat and sex. And, if anyone still missed it after all of that, my soaked pubic hair, the shine of Sin's messy kisses drying on my thighs, and the results of both mine and Sin's orgasmic squirting smeared everywhere else on my body and face while the proof of Nicky's love still flowed from inside me said it all. I'd been well sexed and serviced three, no, four times by Nicky and an equal number of times by Sin.

I didn't care if anyone else would think this was wrong or forbidden. I didn't care. I loved them. Both of them. And they knew it and loved me back. Cuddling them tight I said the only thing that meant anything at that moment in time. Because it was absolutely true.

"Winner!"

Nicky's throaty chuff matched Sin's lighter trill of laughter.

"Leap Day!"


TWO

"I am not a sex toy." I scolded Nicky as he came up behind me to hug and nibble the back of my neck, his body pressed tightly against mine.

"Sorry, sorry." Nicky instantly let go as Sin spun me around. She started apologizing for them both. "I didn't mean . . . I didn't . . . I just wanted . . ."

"Stop," I held up my hand, index finger rigidly pointing up.

I'd been expecting this. It'd been longer than what I thought it'd take, almost two weeks, but I'd been expecting this. Sin and Nicky had enjoyed our lovemaking and wanted to repeat it. Not going to happen. Once was bad enough and I wasn't going to make that mistake again. No.

"I am not a toy for you to play with whenever you want to have sex. Just because we made love once doesn't mean you have a right to demand it from me again. I'm not a sex toy."

I checked out the window to see if Tom was still mowing the yard even as I said it. I had no idea how he'd respond if he found out what we'd done.

Hurt pulsed in Sin's eyes when I turned around again.

"I'm not." I emphasized the point I was making.

"I just wanted to say good morning." Tears slid down her cheeks as she took a step backward. "Just good morning. I didn't mean anything."

Before I could close my sagging jaw, she turned and ran away, Nicky following a half step behind.

DAMN IT!

They were in Sin's bedroom, Sin was sitting curled up between Nicky's legs. His arms were wrapped around her body, supporting her. She had her head tipped back to rest on his shoulder, face up, mouth wide open as she silently sobbed and shook and cried.

It was Nicky who was really crying, Sin just expressing what he couldn't. She shed the tears while Nicky silently, stoically, bled emotionally from the hurt and pain.

"Nicky, I'm sorry." I spoke from the doorway.

Nicky looked at me, his face blank and wooden. Sin just sobbed again.

Shit! Sin was Nicky and Nicky was Sin. After watching them more carefully and the things they did together, I'd realized it wasn't an equal sharing between them. It was more like 60/40, maybe as much as 70/30 in Sin's favor. She was the stronger twin. She echoed Nicky when Nicky couldn't say or do what he needed to.

Unfortunately, sometimes her own needs added to his and they responded totally out of proportion to whatever triggered their outburst. This was probably one of those times. I didn't know it, but seeing and hearing the results, I was pretty sure it was.

To HELL with it, they need me. Throwing my resolution to not do this again out the metaphorical window, I crawled up next to them and pulled Sin out of Nicky's arms, just shoving her to one side. Pushing Nicky down, I spread across his body to straddle his hips with my knees. Once in place I held out my hand for Sin as I bent and kissed Nicky.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think." My lips barely brushed his as I apologized to both of them.

"You hurt me." Sin's words were filled with pain.

I sat up and cupped my palm over her mouth. Her face was wet from tears.

"Shhh, let Nicky say it."

Removing my hand I waited.

"But I'm Nic . . ."

I put my hand back over her mouth before she could go on.

"No. Let Nicky talk to me. Like you, he can tell me anything. He can. Him. Anything. You don't have to talk for him to me. Especially not when we're together. Let him say it, not you. Ok?"

Lowering my hand I turned back to Nicky. "I love you Nicky."

"I . . ." Sin closed her mouth with a click of her teeth as I frowned at her.

"Love you." Nicky finished the sentence. I was pretty sure Sin mouthed the words at the same time but I didn't see her do it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I misunderstood and over-reacted. This was all my fault and I'm really sorry. Ok?"

Nicky nodded. This time I caught Sin nodding too out of the corner of my eye. I put my finger up under her chin and held it there.

"Ok?" I asked Nicky again.

Nicky flicked his eyes at Sin and then back to me. I lifted Sin's chin higher with my finger.

"Nicky? Ok?"

I felt the minute motion as Sin started to nod along with Nicky again before she caught herself and swallowed heavily. I probably wouldn't ever be able to completely stop them from parroting each other, but she was at least trying. This had to be really difficult for her.

"And . . .?"

"I'm sorry I scared you." Nicky alone that time. Yay!

"And . . .?"

"I love you?"

"That sounded like a question. Don't you know if you love me or not?" I added just a tiny bit more pressure under Sin's jaw and waited for his answer.

"Yes. I love you."

I released Sin with a kiss, a caress, and a smile before I looked at Nicky.

"You do? Prove it. Kiss me."

Nicky pulled me down to his chest. Boom! I moaned softly as my brain sizzled. He knew exactly how I wanted him to kiss me.

Sin sniffed deeply once before she laughed and moved to sit behind me across Nicky's legs, pulling me up into her arms when Nicky released me. She couldn't have smelled me at that distance so quickly so she had to have gotten it from Nicky. More of their connectivity at work apparently. Once Sin was in place behind me, she kissed my neck lightly, sliding her mouth upward to nibble at my ear with her lips.

"Good morning."

Her whisper was breathy and gave me goose pimples. What was it about her breath on my skin that made me so excited so easily? What was it about her that made me crazy?

"Good morning." I returned their greeting as the heat continued to build in my crotch. Nicky's hands sliding up my thighs while Sin's slid lower on my body at the same time didn't help either. "What did I just tell you?"

Sin laughed again. "I know, but you smell really good!"

"It's Nicky's fault." I tried to pawn off the reason.

"Your fault. You taught me how to kiss like that." Sin stuck her nose into the base of my neck and inhaled as she tucked her fingers under my waistband. "Mmmmmm."

"Stop," I told her even as I tipped my head back to expose my neck for more. Nicky's hands finally made it all the way up my thighs and were now heading even further northward while Sin kept trying to get south of my equator.

"Christine?"

Tom's call intruded before I could pop the button on my jeans. I hadn't realized I was doing it, but when he called my fingers were already working the button loose. Sin quickly slid out from behind me as I spun off of Nicky to sit cross legged next to his long body, Sin mirroring me on his other side.

"We're in here." I called back to him. "Sin's room."

Tom appeared in the doorway. His eyes flicked to each of us, catching the tear tracks which streaked down Sin's face before flicking back to me.

"Is there a problem? Anything I can help with?"

"No. It was just an overreaction on my part to something they did that I misunderstood. I had to apologize and explain why." I looked over at Sin. "I'm sorry. I really do love you. I'm not going to abandon you. Trust me."

Sin leaned over Nicky to kiss me lightly as I met her halfway. "I love you mom."

"You too." I poked Nicky in the ribs making him jump. "Ok?"

I stared at Sin and waited.

"Ok." Nicky's affirmative was almost immediate. And singular.

"Good girl." I praised Sin.

She gave me a slightly shaky smile in return. Which showed me how difficult it was for her to let Nicky say things without her helping or supporting him while he did it.

"Enough." I slapped the mattress lightly and pointed at Sin. "You, housework. Don't forget to wash your face."

"Aww mom . . ." Sin whined at me.

"And you, just because I screwed up and made Sin cry doesn't mean you get out of your turn to do the laundry. Don't use so much fabric softener this time. And leave Sin's underthings in the mesh bag. Mine too. Got it?"

Nicky nodded and slithered off the bed, he and Sin both ducking into the bathroom before heading out to do their chores.

"Underthings?"

"Hey," I slid into Tom's arms, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him, he was taller than Nicky! "If you can talk to them about sex and masturbation, I can talk to them about my dirty underwear."

I nodded over my shoulder at the empty room behind us. "It's not like he doesn't know what's what anyway."

"That's true. So, what about you? If they're taking care of the housework what are you up to today?"

I made a show of looking at my bare wrist, as if I was looking at a watch and considering my schedule.

"I've still got to go shopping but I have fifteen minutes if you want to show me how much you love me."

"Fifteen minutes? That much?"

"Well maybe I can stretch it to thirty, if you really want me to that is."

I pulled him down the hall to our bedroom. Thanks to Nicky I was hot and horny but I wasn't going to have sex with my husband in his daughter's bedroom. Eww. Some things were just wrong.

Tossing the bags of our dirty laundry into the hall I closed the door. Sin and Nicky could probably figure out what that meant and wouldn't bother us.

Things went back to normal. Nicky giving me a good morning and waiting until I opened my arms before he hugged me. He wasn't too handsy, I only had to stop him one time. My butt wasn't his to play with even when just saying good morning. He did learn to not maul me and that I wasn't a sex toy. Even if I was, I wasn't his sex toy.

I'd been concerned about him getting jealous after Tom interrupted us. The whole day I kept expecting him to say or do something. He never did, just accepting the fact that I had sex with his father even though he'd been the one who'd turned me on. Sin simply shrugged when I eventually got around to mentioning it.

"We know you have to spend time with dad. Just like we have to spend time with each other without you. We know he needs you too."

Stunned at the insight I didn't know what to say. As individuals they were both amazing. Their relationship actually was a relationship, not just because of their twin bond either, they really did like each other. If it hadn't been for the instant 'off switch' whenever they touched each other, they probably would have been screwing like rabbits. Thank God for small favors, sex between them would have been worse than horrific. What we'd done that one time was bad enough, we didn't need them doing it with each other. I ignored my desire for a repeat performance so I'd be sure they weren't doing it with each other. Many, many repeat performances, just to be sure.

"Thank you. I was worried that you and Nicky would think I was either using you or that I'd stopped loving you." I tried to shake off my prurient desires and thoughts. I wasn't very successful at it, my mind kept making me remember the taste of all three of us. Me, sharp; Nicky, cool and smooth; Sin, exotic spice. Stop it. We aren't going to do that again so just quit.

Sin brought me back with a toss of her head. "We don't. We understand what happened and why. We also know that no one else would understand. Not even dad."

"It wasn't a bad thing." I tried to tell her we'd done nothing wrong. "I'm not biologically related to you two."

"I know. It's a society thing. It just looks bad from the outside." Sin explained that she did understand and that's why she'd gotten off of me so fast when Tom had called my name.

"I think everyone is jealous." Nicky rumbled from where he leaned on the kitchen counter nearby, sipping some kind of sports drink. How he could stand it I had no idea. To me it tasted awful, like flavored seawater.

"Jealous? Why?"

I continued the conversation, keeping my mind off of what I really wanted to be tasting. Easier to not think of purple elephants than what I wanted right then. Nicky hooked his thumb over his shoulder to indicate the outside world.

"We watch them. They lie about how they feel and what they want."

Sin nodded her agreement with his assessment.

"They want sex but won't let themselves have any. I think that's why they called me those nasty names. They want what they thought I was getting." She gave me a flash of a smile. "Then I mean. They thought I was getting lots of sex. And, because they weren't, they tried to make me think I was bad. When it was really them the whole time."

It sounded rational even though she'd left out the incest part. That was probably the real reason they frowned at what they thought she'd been doing. Not that it mattered in the slightest except it showed a flaw in her reasoning when it came to her relationship with her twin. She wasn't able to consider societal norms when it came to them and their behavior. I'd have to watch that for them until I taught them how to keep an eye out for it themselves. I had no idea how I'd do that, but I'd figure out a way.

"Well whatever the reason, we don't talk about it. Ok? To anyone. Not even your father. That way no one knows and won't be jealous. Besides, I think they have a right to be jealous, look at who I slept with. Yowza! You two are gorgeous."

Sin blushed and looked at the floor. She was so pretty I stretched up to kiss her.

"How come you're so tall?" I whined as I barely made it. "It's not fair."

'Winner!" Sin said just before she kissed me.

"Is it Leap Day?" I asked when I caught my breath after we finished. More of those damn goose pimples ran down my arms like little tattletales.

Sin nodded. "We're going to go play frisbee golf. Want to come?"

Ignoring my head telling me YES, YES, YES! from the innuendo, I said no. Sin suddenly pulled me back into her arms as Nicky's arms snaked around from behind me.

"We could stay." Sin's offer was a sultry whisper in my ear. "And talk."

I shook my head no as I pushed out of their embrace. "You two go play."

"You sure?"

Sin looked worried over my refusal. I stretched and kissed her again in reassurance.

"No, but go play anyway. I'll be here when you get back. Call if you need me."

123456...8