The Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers

Nicky put me down, Sin starting to undress me with tiny kisses and caresses as I moaned and tried to pull her up to my mouth. She ignored me and continued to slowly unbutton my clothes and slide them off. I tingled everywhere she touched me. Her gentle touches and kisses trailing across my skin like fire yet leaving me wanting more.

I wanted to taste her. Her lips, her skin, her body and scent were unique. I wanted her. I wanted to love her, make them mine. Sin and Nicky. Mine. Forever.

Nicky pulled off my jeans and underwear once Sin had my blouse and bra off. Sliding up behind me he nuzzled my neck, making me arch and tip my head back. I put my hand behind his head and caressed him as he bit me gently.

"Yesssss," I hissed in encouragement. "Love me."

Sin slipped in front of me, the front of her body plastered to mine as I alternated kisses between Nicky and her. She moaned as often as I did while we each gave and returned crazy mad kisses with each other. Pulling my leg over her hip to give Nicky access to me, Sin wrapped her arms around my neck. Nicky slipped into me with a gentle push.

I gasped as he sank himself fully inside me. Sin gave me a final kiss as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Love me mom. Cum with me."

Sin hung on me. Arms around my neck she pumped her hips into mine every time Nicky plunged into me from behind. I could feel her stomach ripple as she contracted and pumped, my engorged pubic arch bumping her equally swollen mound with each of her unconscious thrusts. I tightened my leg to pull her into me, her thrusts becoming a bumping grind that had me whimpering as I pushed myself against her crotch.

Nicky controlled the pace. He slowed down then sped up to slam into me, making me gasp and clamp down on him trying to pull him deeper inside. Sin just moaned in my arms until she suddenly stiffened. Shoving her pelvis backward she began to squirt, the gush streaming out from between her legs to splash everywhere as she squirted and thrashed while uttering that wonderful sounding tight little squeal of hers.

"AhiiieeeeeEEE!"

Nicky thrust deep. I could feel him throbbing. I pulsed around him one last time as my body reacted to the feeling of him cumming inside of me. Gasping, I shoved myself into him, beginning to shake as my own orgasm sent shooting stars screaming along my nerves to explode across my belly.

Sin's eyes rolled back down to look at me from three inches away. She gave me a smile. That smile. The one that made my heart do flip flops.

"Hi."

She sounded sleepy and totally satisfied. I pushed her hair out of her face, tucking the shiny jet strands behind her ear and kissing her gently, lovingly.

"Hi back. Do you know you're beautiful?"

Sin blushed, looking down between us in embarrassment. Gently plucking my nipple, making it stand up and ache for more attention, she gave a tiny shake of her head. She looked back up to me, her heart in her eyes.

"You're beautiful. You're sexy and pretty. The way you smell when you're excited, and the way you taste, make me so crazy I want to rip your clothes off. I want to touch you all the time. I want to see you. I want to hear you talk to me. I even dream about you."

"You dream about me?"

Sin nodded shyly as she looked down to pluck my other nipple this time. "Good dreams. You're happy and I get to be with you and love you. How much more could I ask for?"

"Love in return?" I tipped her face back up for a kiss.

Nicky squeezed my ribs lightly. "We know you do. I love you too."

I looked past Sin trying to see down to where he was still inside me. I pulled up on my hair, stretching my lips and making him try to get deep into me again even though he slowly kept slipping out.

"I know you love me. Wow. I like it when you cum like that with me."

At the reminder I was full of Nicky's cum, Sin yelped and scrambled to swap ends, pulling me on top of her as Nicky slipped all the way out. Once he was out of the way, she clamped her lips and shoved her tongue deep. Like me she really liked the taste. She also wasn't shy about getting what she wanted.

Since Sin was busy, I could give Nicky my sole attention. Bending, I pulled him into my mouth, cleaning him of every last trace of our lovemaking. He tasted like me mixed with him. I missed the taste of Sin as part of the blend.

Sin whimpered as I worked. Alternating between freezing when I took him in, to licking me and swallowing when I stopped, only to freeze again when I stroked him to be sure I got it all.

Nicky throbbed and started to swell in my mouth and hands. Looking, I saw Sin rubbing herself as she continued to lick me clean.

"Naughty girl." I slapped her hand away and replaced it with my tongue until she squealed again and started to squirt. Quickly I took Nicky into my mouth, almost catching all of him. Only a little bit dribbled down my chin as he gave me his matching orgasm, groaning while holding on to my hair to keep me in place. Not that I was thinking of going anywhere right then anyway.

I used my finger to wipe and catch the dribble as Sin caught her breath. I swallowed all of it and milked Nicky again. Fair's fair, Sin was stingy with the first one so I kept the second one for myself. We each got one.

Resting while we sprawled along each side of Sin's body, Nicky and I traded gentle kisses. Even after making love, his kisses still sent my brain spiraling into outer space. When Sin pulled me close, her breath on my skin added to the feeling in my brain making those blasted goose pimples show up again. I may as well be waving a little sign. Yoo Hoo! Over heeere . . .

Sin laughed as she licked my neck, making it worse as she blew across the wet spot afterward.

"Somebody's still horny."

Sin licked me again, making more goose pimples as she ran her tongue all the way up my neck to my ear this time, capping it off with a little kiss on my earlobe.

"Stop," I said as I pulled away. "Your father is going to be home in a little while.

"And?" Sin pulled me back down to stick her nose in the hollow of my collar bone and breathe on me. My nipples jumped up to join the goose pimple parade. My little sign suddenly turned into a billboard with my picture on it. Hi. I'm Christine and I'm a sex-a-holic. For a good time, call me . . .

"Sin, stop. Yes, I still want you but we don't have enough time." I pushed away the desire for more. We really didn't have the time no matter how much I want to just love them both right then and damn the consequences.

"Ok, what about tomorrow?"

I kissed her. "Yes. Ask me tomorrow and I'll say yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes. I love you."

"Prove it." Nicky's kiss zapped all the thoughts out of my head. Without any hesitation I rolled flat on my back to spread my legs for him and waited. If he hurried we'd make it in time to shower and straighten up the house before their father got home. He slid between my thighs and slammed into me; taking me hard.

Uhhh. I grunted; clamping my legs around his hips and hooking my chin over his shoulder as he buried himself in me. It was hard, fast and almost brutal. I loved it. His power and strength making me feel wanted and desired as he pounded into me. Sin started whimpering, quickly increasing her decibel level until she squealed and gushed for a final time as Nicky filled me once more.


THREE

"Why not?" Sin was sprawled on top of me trying to convince me to get the laser hair removal treatment she'd had. "It's easy, safe, and you stay really clean."

"Because both your father and I like me the way I am."

"Horny?" She asked facetiously as she kissed me.

"Yes." I kissed her back while being serious. "He definitely likes me horny."

We were clothed since we were just talking. We'd worn Nicky out. After five days of rampant sex and multiple orgasms each day, he'd ejaculated very little yesterday, even the first time we'd loved each other.

It'd taken awhile but we finally knew his limits and ours so today was just for talking. Tomorrow too, and maybe the next, it all depended on Nicky. We were also getting the frequency figured out so that none of us was left frustrated. Or, in my case, sore since I would not push Tom away if he needed me.

It was hard knowing that they were right there and I could just sleep with them almost any time I felt like it. And I felt like it a lot. Of course doing that would mean we turned each other into sex toys and tossed our love for each other into the dumpster. I didn't think any of us wanted that, so we loved when we could and waited when we had to. It seemed to be working out.

"I like you horny too." Sin dropped flat on top of me to whisper in my ear.

"What are you doing?"

Tom's voice didn't sound mad but the fact that he was home and no one had heard him come in made Sin squeak in surprise. Nicky looked up at his father with a startled expression on his face. Sin immediately tried to get up off of me as Nicky grabbed for her, knocking her elbow into my jaw.

"Ow! Stop! Sin, stop before you hurt me!" I grabbed her around her waist and clamped her to me. "Quit!"

She froze. I looked over her shoulder at Tom who stood in the bedroom doorway.

"You're home early."

Tom nodded and repeated his question. "What're you doing?"

"We're talking. I told you, we found a way to talk to each other. This is it."

"Oh. About what?" Tom wanted to know what kind of subject required Sin to be on top of me.

"Right now? Laser hair removal. Sin wants me to get done like she is. She says it's cleaner feeling that way."

"It's not just cleaner feeling, it is cleaner." Sin told me while twisting to look at her father. "Mom should get it done but she says you like her hairy."

Tom put on his bland face. It was cute. Strange given the state of the house when I'd married him almost two years ago now, yikes, that long already?, but still cute.

"You talk to her about us? Our love life?"

"There are no limits to what we talk about. Not when we're here together. Elsewhere maybe, but here we have no limits. It's the only rule, so yes, if she asks I tell her. I don't volunteer anything but I don't hide anything either. Sin's smart. So mostly she doesn't ask out of respect for me and for our privacy."

While I was explaining to Tom, Sin oozed off of me to snuggle up to Nicky, pushing him down to sprawl on top of him so I could sit up. Tom didn't comment on her doing it, that was normal for them.

"If she did, she'd look really hot in a bikini." Sin laid her head on Nicky's chest.

"I don't have a bikini. And I don't need to look hot."

"Not now." Sin giggled. "But maybe next summer you could. If you got lasered. Definitely hot."

"I'm not getting lasered." I got up off the bed. "And I don't need a bikini."

"You could wear one of mine." Sin did a sudden push-up making Nicky grunt at her. "We could go to the beach!"

"I don't need a bikini and I don't need to wear one of yours. If I want to go to the beach with you I'll wear shorts. Ok?"

"Daisy dukes?"

"Nope. Regular old mom shorts. The frumpy kind that go all the way to my knees and come with cargo pockets. I can wear a jumbo sized sun bonnet with them. And a wrap."

"Spoilsport." Sin stuck her tongue out at me and dropped back down on Nicky's chest making him grunt again.

I laughed at her and kissed the top of her head. "Mom. I'm mom, remember? Spoilsport lives a couple of blocks over."

"Old Mrs. Grouchypants." Sin grumbled in agreement.

She and Nicky had recently had a run in with her. Apparently some people never forgave or forgot, she'd called Sin a slut to her face. To her credit Sin had just smiled and said thanks rather than dropping the witch in her tracks with a right hook. She could've done it too, my girl was tough. However, her thanks were enough to confound the old witch. It'd been the perfect response. My girl was tough and smart.

"You ok today?" I looked at Nicky. "You need me?"

"I'm ok. I'm just tired."

'You sure?" I watched Sin to be sure she wasn't interjecting herself. She wasn't.

"Yes."

"Ok. You let me know if you need me."

"I will. I love you mom."

I bent and kissed him lightly on the forehead. "I love you too."

"Wax. You could try wax first." Sin snuggled closer to Nicky, draping her leg over his and closing her eyes. "That way you could see what I'm talking about. If you don't like it you can always go back to being a Yeti."

"Yeti?" Tom looked at me.

"White and hairy." I lifted a strand of my hair in illustration; pale blonde was me.

Tom laughed as I propelled him out the door.

So, Mrs. Yeti, they've had you to themselves all day. Do you think you could spend a little time talking to me now?"

"Ohhh noooo." I screwed my voice up into a cartoon falsetto as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. His hands went under my butt, giving me a helpful lift up to his mouth. "The big bad Yeti hunter has caught me. What do I do?"

"Call for a pizza!" Nicky's snort of laughter floated down the hall following Sin's suggestion for delivery. "Double pepperoni! He'll drop you like a hot rock."

I would have given her a raspberry but my tongue was busy doing something else right then. We had the pizza later. I had Tom for dessert. Winner!

"That was close." Sin told me a couple of days later, referring to her father catching us in bed. We'd been fully clothed, but had we not been it might have had a different ending. I'd lost track of time and we needed to be more careful about that.

"It was." I nodded my agreement. "But we weren't doing anything and he's caught us twice now not doing anything."

"What if he does catch us? What then?"

I shrugged. "There's no 'what if'. He'll eventually catch us. It's inevitable unless we stop."

"I don't want to stop." Sin quickly slipped into my arms. "We love you."

"Then we have to find a way to make it work after he catches us. He will. It's only a matter of time until he does."

Both Sin and Nicky looked thoughtful and it wasn't long before they disappeared together. I looked for them but didn't find either of them anywhere in the house. Usually they told me whenever they were leaving but this time they hadn't. I shrugged to myself, nothing I could do about it.

They came home late. When Tom asked them where they'd been Sin just hitched a careless shoulder.

"Shopping."

"Shopping shopping, or window shopping?" I wanted to know. I'd been alone and bored after all our busy days together. If they'd gone to the mall it would have been nice to have been invited.

"We were at the mall. I was out of some stuff, makeup and things like that."

"Ah." I gave a single nod to convey both my understanding and that I would have liked to have gone too.

Without another word, Sin and Nicky grasped hands and disappeared down the hallway. I looked at Tom who looked at me.

"I'll be right back." I followed the twins.

Nicky was sliding out of his pants when I walked in to his bedroom. Sin was already flat on her stomach in the middle of the bed, the covers hanging off the foot and pooling on the floor there. Nicky slipped in with her and cuddled against her side. I sat on the edge.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Nicky stroked Sin's back, his eyes were vague and distant. They were doing their twin thing again. "We have a plan."

"A plan? A plan for what?"

Sin rolled over. "We have a plan so that when dad catches us he won't freak out."

I almost smirked. No one in the history of anyone having an affair ever got away with it unless they stopped completely before they were discovered and never did it again or mentioned it to anyone. I'd known this but had gone ahead with having sex with them because I loved them. My heart needed them.

"So, what's this master plan of yours? It won't work but let's hear it."

"We let him catch us."

"That's a lousy plan."

"Not that way." Sin stuck her tongue out at me. "We let him catch us in bed talking. Lots of times. He'll get used to seeing us together."

"I still don't see it."

"Don't worry, it'll work. Wait. You'll see." Sin flopped onto her back and pulled Nicky close.

"It won't." She was forgetting something. Or maybe it was another blind spot in their thinking.

"It will. Watch."

"You guys ok?" Tom's voice preceded him into the room.

Sin lifted her knee and closed her eyes as she turned to face Nicky. She'd exposed herself on purpose. I could clearly see her entire body, even her private parts. It was obvious she wasn't aroused and I was positive Tom could see that too. What she'd done was remind her father she could be naked and it would still be harmless and innocent no matter what it looked like. Tom just kept his eyes on their faces.

"We're fine." Bending, I pulled the sheet off the floor to cover Sin's deliberate indecency. She'd had a reason but it was still indecent.

"You know better," I told Sin. She stuck the barest tip of her tongue out at me. I could almost feel them laughing about what they'd just done. They needed a spanking but now was not the time.

"I got something for you." Sin opened her eyes, her expression taking on that slightly vacant look she had when she was communing with Nicky, or whatever it was they did together when they were like this. "It's in the little bag."

I rummaged through the bag, tampons.

"For this summer. When you go to the beach with me."

"I don't use tampons." I put them back into the bag.

"I know. You stuff a pillow between your legs and think no one notices." Sin rolled over on her stomach, spreading her legs wide. She was concealed by the sheet but nothing was hidden from the imagination. "You crinkle when you walk."

"I do not crinkle!" My ears flamed.

Sin just nodded into Nicky's neck and didn't answer.

The damn string got tangled in my hair, knotting up and yanking small bunches out. To stop the hair pulling torture I shaved my lips. Sin got whisker burn so I started waxing to keep her father from noticing a rash on her face. Tom thought it was funny when I waxed the first time.

"At least you don't crinkle any more."

I threw the towel at him.

He caught us. Many, many times. Sin suddenly started wanting to talk to me on weekend afternoons. She and Nicky would be naked and piled on me when Tom would walk into the room wondering where I was. All three of us acted nonchalant whenever it happened, and it happened a lot. Tom got over being surprised at finding us that way, treating it like an extension of how Nicky and Sin were together. I was amazed at how quickly he accepted it.

The climax was the morning when Sin stole all my tampons while I was in the shower. Naked, except for a towel wrapped around my head, I slipped into her room to ask her about it. Tom was there, Sin and Nicky were sitting in bed together talking to him. I stopped abruptly. I was the only naked one in the room.

"Sin, I'm out of tampons, do you have one I can use?" I covered the reason I was there.

"I'll get it. Nicky jumped out of bed, crossing in front of me and heading for their combined bathroom. He reappeared with an applicator and handed it to me, kissing my lips lightly before falling back on the bed with Sin.

"What?" I caught Tom staring at me.

Raking his eyes up and down my body, he silently twitched them in the twins' direction.

"Sin's seen me naked before. You know that. We try on clothes together for heaven's sake."

"And Nicky?"

"What Sin knows, Nicky knows. You know that too."

"It's just that you seem so causal about it."

I dragged him out of Sin's room and into ours, closing the bedroom door behind us and making him wait while I slipped into the bathroom for ten seconds with the tampon applicator. Once that was taken care of I rounded on Tom before he could even start.

HisArpy
HisArpy
165 Followers
1...345678