The Witch, A Lesbian Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned to face the hut, the moonlight shone through the window, illuminating it; it was empty. Nothing but a bare table sat in the middle of the room, and no life moved inside. She held a hand to her chest; her heart was beating. She felt her wet dripping down her thighs as the breeze chilled it. Lily was nowhere. She felt hollow and afraid, the night seemed too wide and deep, hiding too much in its shadows. Her breath escaped her and she turned away from the building.

An owl spooked and flew into the night as she ran across the field to the castle. She beat her legs as fast as they would move and burst through the entrance hall, running up the north wing. She rushed into her chamber and bolted the door behind her, collapsing against it.

As she sat on the cold stone, she was overcome with dread. That had been no holy blessing, no rapture from God. She had seen Lily enter that hut, but who had she met when she followed her in? The voice had been so calming, so soothing. It spoke to a deep part of her, awakening something that ought to be left sleeping. She double checked the bolt on her door and collapse into bed, her body still aching with pleasure.

12