All Comments on 'The Witch And The Demon'

by cam31

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You need to edit before posting. This had the raw materials to be an excellebt story but instead, the grammar and writing errors just made it distracting and annoying to read.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Many First

first submission, first chapter, first series? and let me be the first to congratulate you. And yes there are a few misspelled words, and some other minor errors, but let me tell you this. I would rather read a well told story that had a few mistakes than a mistake free story that was stupid.

I do hope you continue this story, And I wish you the best of luck as an author!

ZiriennaZiriennaalmost 13 years ago

I loved the story please continue!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

This is a great start and you have a wonderful sense of flow and timing. However, as the other poster mentioned, you would benefit from an editor. There are many, many errors and misused words, making it difficult to read. There are lots of fine editors on this site, and I'm sure one of them would be up for helping you with such a fun story.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story.... and easy to read

if your interest is in experiencing the story.

I hope those who critise writing are doing that to help the writer. As for communicating the story.... what you wrote did the job, wihtout question or hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

when will the second chapter post be can't wait, its an interesting story

i wondering what's happening with Claris's family and hwy they haven't got back to her

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Tayloralmost 13 years ago

not bad at all, i definitely enjoyed. please keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

Really good story but needs editing. Some of the errors make it hard to follow.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

liking the story, but as someone said before me, could do with an editor or proofreader. there were quite a few typo's and occasionally you mixed up genders.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
nice

its nice to have a story like this one. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Continue

Really good stuff, I'd like to hear more about the witches; and demons' worlds. This could become a really nice fantasy story. :) Please keep writing!

vox_vixenvox_vixenalmost 13 years ago
Great start

I love this story. I haven't found a good one in a long while, so thank you. Hope you continue writing. :)

About the editor/proofreader, you need one but the mistakes were really very minimal. You just need someone to polish things up a bit. Everything else, perfect. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE!!!

write the next part. awesome story and very good.

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 12 years ago
Insert dramatic sigh here

Yet again, I have to wait. Write more please! This is turning into a VERY good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
write write write write write write write

I can't wait till you post the next installment. I'm going crazy here.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great

Your writing is a bit rough around the edges, but nothing an editor couldn't fix. Otherwise it's a good story. I'd love to read more about their backgrounds. I hope you write on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CAM31

Whats going on? You write this beautiful story then you leave us hanging for months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What's the deal?????????

sirraliasirraliaabout 12 years ago

What happened?... I hate it when stories never get finished. At least finish it and sell it as an ebook cause this story would sell. Hope you get around to finishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Editing Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good concept----lousy editing

BankotsuloverBankotsuloveralmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!

One of the best stories that I have read on this site. Are you going to write a sequel? Because if you are it would be wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please keep going ...

please finish it? please?? I am dying to know what's next! *pouting*

jazz13jazz13about 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Amazing story have me desperate to know what next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was awesome!!! I hope you post again soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More !! Please !!!

Please post more I want to know what happens next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 out of 10

I loved it!!! I need more!!! Please!!!!!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Thorough Enjoyment

A completely enjoyable read that absorbs you.. Though some grammar was off at times making it a bit hard to read. I still understood what you were saying. The steamy scenes could have been longer. And some more detail.

Is there more to this story?? You cannot end it like that ! 4 stars for how it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this not an actual book? I'd read the shit out of this.

TandJ8598TandJ8598almost 2 years ago

As someone who doesn’t like long stories, I will say this: I need more to this story! This is actually interesting and has a decent mix of storyline and spicy scenes. There is a bit of room for improvement, but even my works aren’t perfect. 10/10 would recommend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cam31 this has the makings of an incredible series! I was hooked from paragraph 3 on. I can only imagine how this story plays out from your imagination. It would be interesting to see what happens with a hybrid demon witch mix. Clearly the infant that is growing inside already has exceptional powers that rival both of its parents. Hopefully it will be as beautiful as an angel albeit more powerful that the Goddess that would have it serve her army it was meant to be offered to. This explains a few things so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories