All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 16'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
Congratts !!!!!!!!!!

Hmm so finally Devon and Angel got thier little bundle of happiness out in this world wow i,m so happy for them and good to know that devon brought ashriel to alpha 7 too but i hope everything between anniel and ashriel settles down so they could start a life together ,But, i,m feeling bad for both zak and Alluna ,for they bieng been separated from each other ,when will they meet again ,and another good news with her having triplet daughter good to know that .It was very nice chapter with important events taking place and hope that in next chapter you would surely make zak find alluna and bring her back ............;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally

My only complaint is that it was too short. But I 5'ed it anyway. PLEEEEASE post more. I'm so addicted!!!

KyriaeKyriaealmost 12 years ago
** clears throat**

levana

u better be updating tomorrow or i will be so pisssed!!!!!!! welcome back and as always, superb!!!!!!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
(speechless by ya "lil' note")

Baby girl it seems like Zak's and Luna's story is gonna be epic eh? (great!!) LUV IT with all the the 3 daddies back and the others that will be in this story (stars in my eyes) *_*

And damm it!! I am nr 3 to comment, when will I get to be the first to comment? (I knew I should plan my new roses tomorrow not today). Any how off I go to read this chapter but darling please please typ as fast as you can and post another chapter soon.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Update!?

Tomorrow?!? This chapter just uploaded today! LOL talk about pressure. This is pretty much the begining of the story climax. I had to stop (thats why In uploaded Angel of Retribution) writing Witch and Dragon to design a whole new planet, its inhabitants, their fauna, their flora, make notes on different species of aliens. Sci fi isn't an easy genre to write (if one does it right). I'm also trying out new things like mixing allot of dark fantasy, with the sci fi, adding a touch of fairytale like from Rainbow's Crystal Tiara into the mix too. Its just an experiment and I really wish more people would comment and give me their thoughts because its allot better than watching a number go up and down the whole day. Actually the whole number thing is quite depressing when you see it drop by ten points with only one vote and you're left wondering what the person found wrong with it-especially this far into the story. Aside from all that, I wanted to thank the people that always comment and favorite my stories. I wouldn't keep posting without your enthusiastic support ; )

LH

missylove43missylove43almost 12 years ago
Love it!

I really love all your male characters, but I think Remi and Zak are my favourites! This chapter left me frustrated and sad at the same time, but in the best possible way! Alluna is soooo sweet and so is Zak even though he pretends not to be.

Hope you update soon!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
chapter 17

Chapter 17 was just uploaded July 8th, Sunday. So I guess anytime from Wedensday to Friday it should come out. Now on to start chapter 18. My man is stomping around the house because I don't want to go out. Lol. Such is the life of an obsessed writer.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
^____^

huhuhu how about one chapter every two week? (wink) take your time but not too long ok? maybe 2 chapter a month? I know real life sometime don't leave you time to write and you also you a man to keep happy women that not easy!! well it depend on the man. My just keep him well feed with lots of love and sex he is happy, well and let him have his bbq get together and poker night with the boys and run around with the boys cradling rugbyball that's all to make him get off my back when I want to write.

Any how you did/do a good job with creating the altenate universe. Keep up the good work. Zak , Dava , Remi and Seth ( luv it when he sort of turn in to a kid then sort of Rapunzel lol ) is on the top of my fav. follow by Nat and Luke (coz he is so hating and jealous of his brother and not to mention soooo love starv hope his girl kick his nut oh I mean knock his socks of soon)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

This is awsome, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous