The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman is ensnared by a demon as his sex slave.
10.4k words
4.52
21.2k
43

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story includes elements of the following: anal sex, BDSM play, group sex, lesbian sex, mind control, and nonconsent/reluctant sex. This story does not present BDSM in a realistic manner - it's fantasy folks. I want to thank my editor, HalfPear, for her guidance, insight, and suggestions.

Layla Sergeant hovered over a beat up, second-hand coffee table strewn with bills and pay stubs. "Where did I go wrong?" she muttered to herself, as she examined the prices for courses she wanted to take this spring semester. She stared at her laptop spreadsheet, listing the pay from three part-time jobs, the cost of her studio apartment, electric bill, insurance bill, and numerous other expenses.

She combed her fingers through her shoulder length curly black hair. She tightened her full, red lips in frustration as tears pooled in her chocolate brown eyes. "I guess it's either stripping or prostitution for me!" she said with a bitter smile. She threw the papers she was holding. "Either that, or quit school."

Her family simply wasn't an option. At the age of eighteen, her parents kicked her out of their house. They were staunch Southern Baptists and her Iranian-born father still held onto the belief that the actions of his family reflected on him personally. Her father had enough trouble with her interest in the occult. Finding a copy of the Satanic Bible under her bed had shocked and disturbed him, but he agreed to not speak of it to her mother. However, when they learned she wanted to take another girl to her prom by another in their congregation, they gave her until the end of the school year to leave.

Layla grabbed a few books from the edge of the table. She checked her email and saw that the library had sent her notice of overdue books a couple days ago. "Today. Better get these back before the fine gets too large," she whispered to herself. "I can't afford it." She got into her Ford Fiesta and checked the gas gauge, which hovered right above "E". Layla shook her head and started the car.

The drive to the college library was a short one. No traffic. Layla went up to the door and pulled on it; it was locked. "It's Sunday, Layla! They're closed on Sundays, loser," she said to herself. She turned around to look for the return slot and saw Ms. Caine, the librarian, walking up the sidewalk. She had long gray hair, hazel eyes, and was wearing a black long sleeve blouse and blue jeans with black heels. On her chest rested a pendent - an inverted pentagram in silver.

"I remember you - you're Layla, right? Business major? Just started this past August?" she asked as she walked up to the doors.

"Yes - exactly!" Layla said as her eyes drifted to the pendant. "I came to return these books, but they're overdue..."

Ms. Caine saw where Layla's eyes fell and touched the pendant on her chest. "Damn, I forgot to take it off," she whispered. "If you don't say anything about this, I won't charge you."

"Say anything about what?" she answered with an exaggerated sweet smile.

"Good girl," Ms. Caine said. She unlocked the door and immediately took off the pendant as they walked inside.

"It's not like I'll be on campus to talk about what I saw..." Layla muttered behind Ms. Caine.

"Why's that?"

"You heard me?"

"I hear everything, child," Ms. Caine said with a smile. She stepped around the front desk and took Layla's books from her.

"I'm, uh, dropping out. I don't have enough money to go to school and eat. I might not have enough money for car insurance this month, either." Layla bit her lip and shifted between her feet. " I'm sorry Ms. Caine. I don't mean to lay this all on you, it's just the only thing I can think of right now."

"Please, call me Lilith," she said as she checked in the last of the books on business management.. "You know, you seemed unfazed by my choice of jewelry. That's rare in a town like this; how much do you know about the occult?"

A broad smile spread across Layla's lips. "I've... dabbled. I may not look it right now, but I used to be a goth girl; books on witchcraft match the boots. Not that I still own any..."

"I see. Well, I've got something I think might help you out; it's a grimoire," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I've already tried money spells - they've only managed to help me limp through the next month. I don't think this would help..."

Lilith opened her mouth as if to say something, but then shook her head. "Take it anyway," she said, reaching under the counter. She pulled out a red leather bound book with silver edge pages. "You may find it useful and can return it to me at your leisure. The address of my shop is on the inside cover."

"Your shop?"

"What can I say? I love books," Lilith gave a wicked smile and held the book out to her, "and I have a soft spot for pretty young witches."

Layla bit her lip and took the book. "Thank you. I'll return it," she said walking backwards. She stumbled a little then turned away from Lilith. 'Oh My God - did Ms. Caine just flirt with me?' Layla thought.

When she got into her car, she flipped open the book just to look inside. It was written in white ink on black paper. "Cool," she said. It was filled with diagrams and written notes about a demon named Caliban. "Like in The Tempest?" She rolled her eyes and started the car.

She drove home feeling a little bit better about life than she did before she left. Something about the way Ms. Caine looked at her - almost like a predator sizing up her prey - made her skin tingle with anticipation. She wondered what it would be like with an older woman. Part of her felt it was a bit creepy, but she was also a little excited by the idea.

She made herself instant ramen noodles for dinner, sat down and ate while reading the grimoire. Layla turned the page and came across a crude sketch of the demon; mostly human with horns and cloven hooves. The creature was drawn with a unreasonably large cock.

"Could they make the demon any more stereotypical?" She shook her head. "Caliban: Demon of Wealth and Sex... Insatiable sexual appetite ... Satisfies all carnal desires... Showers his love slaves with gold and silk..." Layla wiggled on her used sofa. "If I'm going to sell my body, it might as well be a good hard fuck for a lot of money," she said with a smile.

She knew from her previous experiences with the occult that summoned spirits didn't manifest physically. She knew that magic ritual was a process through which the practitioner reached alternate states of consciousness while sending a symbolic message to their higher consciousness. She knew that most descriptions in grimoires were figurative and not literal. And so, when she saw that the spell called for thirteen black candles, she knew that the white candles she already owned would work fine. When she saw that the spell called for a silver chalice filled with six hundred and sixty six drops of her own blood, her squeamishness got the better of her and she decided that a chalice filled with the cheap red wine she had on hand would be okay. When she saw that the ritual called for chanting in a language she didn't look familiar, she figured it was glossolalia meant to drop her further into an altered state of consciousness and didn't consider what those words might actually mean. Then there was the 'sacrifice;' her orgasm to occur at the time of the final invocation.

She moved her furniture to create room for a summoning circle in her studio apartment, and wrote along the outside of the circle: Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Baphomet, Diabolus. "They couldn't be just a little more inventive? I mean, I get that he's a demon, but you don't have to hit me over the head with it," she said.

She lit the candles, turned off all the lights, and opened the windows so that the light of the full moon shone on the summoning circle. Layla placed the chalice in the center of the circle, stripped her clothing, and began chanting. As she chanted, she snaked her hand down to her sex and teased herself to arousal.

She played all of her standard sexual fantasies in her head to try to push herself to orgasm, but those fantasies were slowly replaced with situations of a more extreme nature. She tried to direct her mind to more mundane fantasies, but these thoughts kept invading her consciousness. She saw disorienting images of her being fucked brutally by an untold number of men, of being in an orgy with dozens of other women, and of being whipped while naked in public. She both feared and was aroused by the strange new sights, sensations, and sounds that assaulted her mind.

Layla gave in to these new fantasies and cried out "Caliban, Prince of the Second Circle, I call upon you to appear!" In that moment, her mind went blank with the crash of her orgasm shaking her body. She quivered and tried to catch her ragged breath as her orgasm subsided. Then she opened her eyes, only to lose her breath again.

Before her stood a creature that was eight feet tall with dark red skin, long black hair, glowing orange eyes, and a wicked smile. He had two black spiral horns sprouting from his forehead and sweeping back along his skull. The creature also had cloven hooves for feet and a long, tapered tail whipping behind him. He held in his hand the silver chalice filled with red wine.

"This isn't blood," he said in a deep booming voice, as he poured the wine out over her head. "Oh you sweet stupid girl - I own you now."

"What the fuck..."

"You summoned Caliban, did you not? Well I am Caliban, prince of the second circle of Hell."

Layla's heartbeat raced, she hyperventilated, and she pushed herself along the floor in a vain attempt to escape him. She never in all her experiences ever saw a spirit manifest physically; magic isn't literal, or is it? Caliban stepped over her, his large cock hanging directly over her hips. She stared at it. While Caliban's picture exaggerated his size, it didn't exaggerate by much.

"I'll scream," she croaked. "I'll do it!"

"No one will hear you, so don't waste your breath," Caliban chuckled.

"I didn't expect..."

He cut her off. "You called me; if you didn't expect me to come, you shouldn't have asked for me by name." Caliban leaned down and looked her over. She had soulful brown eyes and thick lips that drew men's gazes upward, as well as full breasts and long legs that pulled their gazes downward. After an awkward moment, he said, "You look delicious."

"You terrify me," Layla said, unable to take her eyes off of him.

"You should be terrified of me. You called me for a reason, but because you didn't offer your blood to me, I am not bound to you. I have no reason to fulfill your request and nothing is stopping me from doing whatever I want to do with you," he said with a predatory smile.

"What... what are you going to do with me?"

"You'll be my slave, my pet, my toy, for the rest of your life. However, right now I want to play a game." Caliban traced a single sharp black fingernail over her delicate olive skin from her neck to her chin. He leaned forward and looked directly into her eyes. "Calm pet," he whispered.

A wave of calm came over Layla and her eyelids drooped. "What did you do to me?"

"Don't worry, pet, it'll wear off soon. I just wanted to calm you enough to discuss a proposal."

"I have no reason to trust you," Layla growled.

"I have no reason to make this proposal - I could simply take what I want from you and there isn't a thing you can do about it," Caliban said with a shrug. "But I find that terribly boring and I prefer to play with my toys before I break them."

"Wait - breaking? What the hell do you mean breaking?!"

"I am an incubus - a sex demon. When a woman cums for me, a little piece of them cracks and twists, making them fall deeper under my control," he said as he traced her areola with his sharp black nails. "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you hard and fucking hurt you."

"That's kinda fucked up." Layla nervously smiled. "Okay... so what's this proposal?"

"If you can manage not to cum, I'll set you free. If you cum, you become mine for the rest of your life."

"And if I refuse?" she sneered.

"As I said, I can simply take what I want. I can systematically break down your will and turn you into a mindless obedient sex slave with no will of your own. I don't think either of us want that."

"I don't think you can do that."

Caliban chuckled. "I calmed you with a word; isn't that proof enough?" Layla shook her head. "Fine; what's your name?"

"It's... it's... Umm..." she struggled to remember as she felt something sinister clawing away at her memory.

"I thought it was Layla Sergeant, but if you prefer me to call you Um, I'm more than happy to oblige," he said with a smile.

Layla stared at Caliban wide-eyed. "Did you just make me forget my own name?"

"I'm not in the habit of answering obvious questions," Caliban sighed.

"You're not giving me much of a choice here. Either I give you the chance to try to make me into your sex slave, or make my your sex slave anyway. Quite convenient that you hold all the cards..."

"It's better than nothing," he said with a smirk. "Take it or leave it - it's completely up to you."

She closed her eyes and breathed a heavy sigh. "Do your worst."

"I intend to." Caliban's deep, malevolent voice caused the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. He wrapped his large hands around her waist, turned her face down, then lifted her into the air, leaving her to hang upside down. "Holy shit" Layla yelled in horror She opened her eyes and squealed in shock as she felt the strange sensation of his large forked tongue pushing its way into her sex. She grabbed a hold of his sides and kicked her legs.

He ignored her. His tongue flicked and twisted inside of her, reaching depths she didn't even know existed. She felt heat building between her legs. Caliban withdrew his tongue and licked her from ass to clit.

"I'm not going to let you win! Fuck!" she yelled.

"Your body is telling a different story," he growled. "I can continue this or you can submit to me. That's the deal."

Caliban's long tongue plunged into her ass. Pain seared through her body and she wrapped her legs around his neck. As the pain subsided, it was replaced by a strange pleasure, coaxing from her deep relaxation. Her mind swam, and her thinking became less coherent.

His cock was now inches away from her face; she gazed in fascination at it's alien appearance. She reached out and touched it; it was almost burning hot. He withdrew from her and slapped her ass. "If you suck it, I'll fuck you twice," Caliban warned before plunging his tongue back into her.

Layla took it in her hand and pumped it. Her hand ran down his length and she felt hard ridges on the underside of his cock. Her breath quickened, her curiosity intensified, and doubt in her own resolve creeped into her mind. 'I'm not going to win anyway... am I?' she thought. She licked her lips and brought the head of his cock up to her lips. She now saw that he had eight rib-like ridges embedded in his cock.

"Just a taste," she said before kissing the precum that glistened on the end of his cock. Her eyes glazed over as the savory flavor and scent filled her senses. Her kiss became wanton suckling of the head of his cock.

Caliban slowly lowered her onto his cock. "You've already lost; you have the mouth of a slut, don't you pet?" She moaned in response. "Can't help but suck the cum out of hard cock, can you my little cum slut?" She moaned again as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

The ridges rubbed against the top of her mouth; the alien texture and his musky scent overwhelmed her in a way that made her head spin. 'Maybe, if I make him cum, he won't have the stamina to fuck me,' she reasoned. 'You stupid girl! He's an incubus - he could have supernatural stamina. If he does, I'm fucked. Literally...'

Without warning, he lifted her back up and sat her down on her knees. "Beg me to fuck you," he growled.

"You'll have to take me," Layla said with a sneer.

"You know how this will end..."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to make it easy for you." She stood up proudly.

Caliban laughed. "Oh, you are going to be so entertaining to play with. So pretty and spirited."

"Fuck you, Caliban."

He grabbed her throat with his over-sized hand, cutting off her blood flow. She began beating and clawing his arm, as he lifted her, gently squeezing the sides of her neck. "No, fuck you, Layla." he said.

She grasped at his large fingers as he lifted her into the air. His other hand gripped her thigh and positioned her over his cock. He thrust into her, stretching her more than she thought possible. She gasped in pain. The lack of oxygen to her brain made her light headed as she tried to pry his fingers away from her throat.

"You know, being sooo..." she groaned as he pushed deeper, "large isn't always a good thing."

"Shut up, slut." Caliban released her neck, took a handful of her hair at the back of her head, then forced his tongue down her throat. Layla kicked at his shins and tried to push him away in vain while she screamed into his mouth. He fucked her sex with his cock and her throat with his tongue.

Caliban's relentless assault on her was having an effect; her muffled screams became whimpers and then moans as his split tongue lashed the back of her throat and twisted around every crevice of her mouth. She felt every rib of his cock enter and exit her with each thrust and withdraw. The sensation was delicious and alluring; she gave into the way that it seemed to strum her very being. He scratched her back; small drops of blood trickled down to her ass. She moaned, embraced him, and wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

"Do you accept your fate now?" he said, breaking the kiss.

"Yes..." she said breathlessly as she felt something crack within her mind.

"Good slut. Fuck yourself on me," he ordered. He supported her with a hand on her back and hip. She rode up and down his cock, teasing herself as the need for release swelled in her. Her mind was dizzy with endorphins and her body was trembling as she neared her orgasm. With an increasing sense of urgency, she slammed herself on his cock. He fucked her back and once again kissed her.

That was enough to bring her orgasm exploded from within her. Layla's throat and sex both undulated with mind numbing pleasure as she trembled against him. Caliban withdrew from her mouth and laughed, which caused a feeling of dread to overtake her. "Watching you fall into depravity will be so beautiful," he said as she came down.

"Okay - you won," she mumbled as Caliban's words sunk into her. "Please put me down..."

"No. I said I was going to fuck you twice. I haven't cum and you have one unfucked hole." He gave her a predatory smile.

Her mind snapped back into focus as a wave of panic overtook her. "Oh no - Please no?"

"Shhh - I already prepared you," Caliban whispered. "Calm yourself, pet." Layla felt calm wrap around her. He carried her to her bed and laid her down onto her back, her ass hanging off the edge. He repositioned the crown of his cock between her ass cheeks and slowly pressed into her. Much to her surprise, she opened and accepted him easily; she trembled as she was filled in an entirely new way.

"Ooh..." she moaned. "How did you know it wouldn't hurt?"

"I fucked you with my tongue, remember?" Caliban licked her ear and neck with his long flickering tongue as he slowly lifted and released her, using her as a cock sleeve. Her eyes rolled back each time he entered her. The ridges on the underside of his cock added to the deliciously slow fuck she was receiving. She would have never called anal sex decadent or luxurious until today - it was something that she couldn't imagine enjoying.

She propped herself up on her elbows. "Why are you taking it so slowly?"