The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hurt you; I want to enjoy you as my toy, not destroy your body, pet."

"I find that strangely comforting..."

Layla looked up at him and opened her mouth to him. He laughed and leaned over to slide his tongue into her mouth, then gripped her hips as his pace increased. She moaned, noticing his cock twitching inside of her and rocked herself on the bed to meet his thrusts. He growled into her mouth - she moaned in response. She began to shudder as his cock pulsed with cum, releasing deep within her. He continued fucking her until she stopped shaking, dripping their combined fluids on the floor.

"Do you feel that?" Caliban asked after breaking their kiss.

"Your heartbeat pulsing in your cock?" Layla smiled.

"No - I mean the cracks in your resistance to me. You are becoming mine," he said with a devilish grin. He withdrew his cock from her.

Layla bit her lip. She did feel different - twisted up inside, as if something about her was warped - but she didn't want to admit it. Not to herself or anyone else. "No - not really."

"Well, this you will feel." He slipped one hand behind the back of her head, and placed his other hand just below her stomach. Layla felt a burning sensation, both deep inside her body and on the back of her head. She found that the pain was so intense that all she could do was throw her head back and let out a primal scream.

After the searing white hot pain had passed, her vision cleared enough to see her Caliban hovering over her. She trembled as the pain subsided. "What the f-fuck did you d-do to me? WHY DID YOU HURT ME?!"

"I marked you as mine - on the back of your skull and in your womb."

"My womb?" She hugged her lower abdomen. "What will that do?"

"It'll ensure that the only children you ever have are mine."

"No..." she whimpered, "That wasn't a part of the deal."

"You've already lost your entire life to me; your womb is definitely a part of the deal."

"You're a monster!" she whispered.

"Yes. Are you just now picking up on that?" he said tapping her forehead. "However, I think you'll find that I treat my pets well. Be a good girl and you'll never want for anything."

"And what if I don't want to be a 'good girl?'" she said bitterly.

"Punishment, of course. I can be cruel if need be..."

"And if I run?"

"That's what the mark on the back of head is for; I don't think you want to know what that does," he growled. "It's better for both of us that you never find out."

Tears pooled in her eyes. "This is fucked up. My life is over..." she muttered.

Caliban laughed - his voice reverberating off of the apartment walls. "So dramatic, pet. Your life with me is just beginning!" He combed his fingers through her curly black hair. "We've got more changes to make to you. Your sparse pubic hair is cute, but I prefer my pets completely bare. And there's a number of piercings I insist that you have. Then there are tattoos - I'll give you some say in that department..."

Layla quivered at the thought of being pierced. "I guess this is my life now?" she asked reluctantly.

"Yes," Caliban replied. "And you did it to yourself."

------

Layla's eyes fluttered open as light streaming through the window hit her face. She ached from sleeping on her twin-sized, second hand mattress, as she did every morning. However, in addition to the usual pains, she also felt a soreness elsewhere on her body - her sex and ass. And her back stung from the scratches that criss-crossed her skin. Her memories of last night came flooding back in an instant. "No - that didn't really happen, did it?"

She pushed herself out of bed and saw an unknown shirtless man on her couch, using her computer. "Good morning," he said.

"Uh - EXCUSE ME!? Who the fuck are you?" she demanded.

He turned her way and she saw the same facial features of Caliban in this man's face. He looked to be a little over six foot tall, with black hair, blue eyes, and a winning smile. Instead of dark red skin, he was lightly tanned. "Don't tell me you forgot last night." His voice was still deep, but much more even - it lacked the wicked edge of the Caliban she met last night.

"You - Caliban?"

"Of course. You don't think demons can just go around in public in all their infernal glory, do you?" Caliban said with a warm chuckle. "How do you like this form? I went through your Pinbook account and saw a number of men that looked close to this, so I figured it was a good bet."

"So, last night really did happen? I can't have children anymore?" Layla said.

"Yes, last night really happened, and unless you fall in love with me, which is very unlikely, you will not have children. But I would hardly call that the most important thing..."

"I would call that the most important thing; I wanted to have children eventually."

"You will be the sexual play thing of an Incubus for the rest of your life," Caliban said. "I would think you'd be more upset about that fact. Or at least realize that your new situation isn't conducive to monogamous marriage and children."

"You suck," she said as she walked towards the shower.

Caliban stood up and walked up over to the shower. "I need you to get some clothes for me - I'll give you my measurements."

Layla looked at him and realized he was nude. "Wow. You're ripped..." She shook her head then glared at him.. "But I don't have enough money to pay my bills and get you jeans and a tee-shirt."

"Don't worry about your bills. Just get me something cheap to wear so I can go out in public and I'll take care of the rest," he said as he looked Layla over with an appreciative grin.

"What do you mean, you'll take care of the rest?! And stop being so creepy!"

"Well, I did say that I take care of my pets, did I not? And I own you, I can look at you if I want. I have to say, I really like your figure."

"I'm fat," she spat. "You don't have to like me just because I was the one who summoned you."

"You have a classic hourglass figure; your body was the ideal throughout most of human history. Only recently that's changed," he said flatly.

"So ancient guys like fat chicks?"

"Do I need to punish you to get you to accept my compliment? Because I can do that, Layla; we can go down that road. I'll torture you until you believe you're beautiful," he threatened.

"HA! That's funny," she said, as she stepped out of the shower.

He immediately grabbed her and dragged her to her bed. "If you struggle, you'll only make it worse," he growled. He threw her over his lap. "Now I'm going to spank you..."

"Is that the most inventive thing you can come up with?"

"You want inventive? I could always use your car battery to -"

"Um - maybe I don't want you inventive?" she said with a sheepish smile.

"I knew you'd see it my way. Now I'm going to spank you four times. You're going to count each hit. And after each hit, you'll tell me why I'm punishing you. If you get the reason I'm punishing you wrong, I'm going to add two hits to the count. If you only get the reason partially right, I'm adding one additional hit. Do you understand?" he asked.

"I understand," she sighed.

He brought his hand down on her wet ass, making a loud smack that echoed through the empty apartment.

"OUCH! FUCK!" she yelled. "That fucking hurt!"

"It's supposed to," he said. "Now you have six." He spanked her again.

"AH! - Two, fuck that hurt!"

"No, that's one. You didn't count the first one. Now you have eight." He hit her again.

"FUCK - One!" her eyes bulged with the pain radiating from her ass. "I, I didn't take your compliment seriously and I was sarcastic with you. I'm sorry."

"Good, you have seven left." Layla steeled herself for the next one. "I'll reduce that number by two if you tell me why I should forgive you."

"What, now? OH FUCK!" she said as his hand struck her again. "Two! I'm - I'm really new to all of this and - and I'm still learning how to be a g-good pet. I'm truly sorry and I'll be more respectful."

"That's a good start, but really not good enough for two. You have five left," he said. Again, he spanked her ass.

"Three!" she squeaked. "You should forgive me because studies show that positive reinforcement is more effective than negative reinforcement?"

"Really?" Caliban asked.

"Yes, really! You can find studies online," Layla said.

"That doesn't sound as much fun though," he said with a mischievous smile. He brought his hand down on her ass again.

"FoUr!" she whined. Tears started running down her face. "Please - no more. I'll do whatever you want. Just no more..."

"Four is all you can take?"

Layla nodded.

Without warning, Caliban's hand hit her ass again, causing her to cry out "FFF-FIVE!" She gripped his thigh and gasped shallow breaths as the pain washed over her.

"Now, I will stop," Caliban said as he rubbed her ass, soothing the stinging that radiated from her bottom. "I can be merciful, but I also enjoy being cruel. I want you to understand that begging won't work if you use it all of the time, so you're better off accepting any punishment than fighting against it. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes. I-I'll accept m-my p-punishment..."

"Good. One more thing; you are to call me Sir or Master from this point forward. Is that clear, pet?"

"Y-yes, sir," Layla said. She pulled herself up and took a deep breath. "You're very d-different when you're a d-demon."

"Not really - you just see me differently." A brief look of sadness crossed Caliban's face. "Now get dressed and go get me some clothes."

She got up and walked over to the beat-up children's dresser in which she stored her clothes. "Sir, I think we sh-should also stop by Ms. Caine's shop so I can drop off the grimoire and let her know how well it worked... or didn't."

"You were given a grimoire by Ms. Caine? What did she look like?"

"Long gray hair, green eyes, slim build..." Layla said as she pulled out a pair of jeans and a shirt from her dresser. "She flirted with me yesterday - I almost forgot that. She's kinda cute, actually."

"It's good to know you're interested in girls; I prefer my pets to play with each other," Caliban said casually.

"Wait - what?"

"I wonder if she's one of my former thralls. I only know of one witch who owned a copy of my grimoire. Maybe she changed her name..."

"Can we go back a second?" she asked. "I'd like to know more about PETS - plural."

"No - we can not 'go back a second;' it should be self explanatory. Where is this grimoire?"

-------

Lilith was sitting in her bookstore, Dangerous Books, giving herself a tarot card reading. Her bookstore was filled with occult paraphernalia displayed alongside banned and censored books from around the world. Everything from Harry Potter to The Communist Manifesto to Story of O adorned her bookshelves, but most notable was the sizable occult section.

She was alone. The store itself was clean and welcoming, but the people going about their business outside just walked by. Nobody gave her shop a second thought. Lilith wasted time turning over tarot cards, one at a time. She would studying one, then turning over the next. She slowly built a pyramid shaped spread of cards on the glass countertop in front of her. On this sixth card she turned over XV - The Devil card. She looked up as she heard the bell to her shop door ring. She looked up to see Layla and a tall handsome man walk through the door.

"Layla - who's your sexy friend?" she asked.

"You're quite forward when you're not on campus," Layla said with a grimace.

"Yes, well, life is short and professionalism is overrated. Did any of the spells in the grimoire work?"

"Yes, one of them did Christina," said the handsome man as he stepped forward.

Lilith looked at him intently, examining his facial features. Her smile quickly evaperated. "Caliban? I... I wasn't sure she would be able to pull it off! I'm glad she did!"

"I'm glad she did as well," Caliban said, giving an overly wide smile. "When did you change your name, Christina?" he asked.

After an awkward moment she said, "Shortly after you returned to Hell..."

"You did a good job avoiding other demons; I had asked a few to keep an eye on you. I suppose you wore a pentagram for twenty-two years straight to avoid detection?"

"I, uh sewed pentagrams into my clothing..." Lilith gave a sheepish smile.

"Of course, how else would you protect yourself in a state filled with mindless Bible thumpers? We can't afford being exposed as a witch in polite company, can we?" he smirked.

"I am getting the impression this isn't a happy reunion," Layla said as she took a step back.

"No, it isn't," Caliban growled. "I suspect the only reason she gave you the grimoire was to satisfy the compulsion I placed upon her. Otherwise she was quite happy to leave me in hell."

"I really tried to find someone at first! Listen, I trained a number of young ladies how to summon you, but in the end, they chose not to go through with it," Lilith explained as she walked towards the back. Caliban and Layla followed her.

"Because you explained exactly what I would want in exchange for their new found wealth?" he asked.

"Thirteen years of sexual slavery and infertility is a heavy price to pay," Lilith countered as she opened a box of new books.

"For more wealth that most people could hope for? And you well know that I'm willing to negotiate. You got seven years. The deal was that you were to find someone - anyone - to bring me back in 5 years after I returned to hell. Why did it take 22?!" Caliban demanded.

"I couldn't find anyone who would do it willingly!" Lilith yelled, waving a box cutter at Caliban.

"Then you should have done it yourself! Now, you broke our contract! Was it worth it?! Now you owe me the six years I granted you! I intend to collect on that debt!" he yelled.

Lilith took a deep breath and her expression softened as she realized arguing wouldn't sway him. "I'm fifty years old; you really want a fifty year old sex pet?" Lilith asked.

"I've had older pets," he said. "And it isn't like you're in failing health."

"Wait - so, you tricked me?" Layla asked Lilith.

"Not really," Lilith said. "I figured without proper training on how to pronounce the Infernal chant, the spell would fail and the worst that would have happened is that you would have wasted a chalice full of blood."

"She didn't offer blood," Caliban said with a crooked smile.

"You didn't offer blood?!" Lilith turned to Layla in surprise.

"I don't like needles, so I used wine instead," Layla responded. "Now I realize how much of a mistake that was..."

"That was a monumental mistake on your part, Ms. Sergeant, but you should be happy, Caliban."

"It doesn't change the fact that you broke our contract. You will give me six years for a total of thirteen years as a pet," Caliban thumped a closed box with his finger.

Lilith's shoulders slumped. "Fine - you win. I'm your pet once again. May I still have my bookstore, Master? I sunk everything into it..."

"Everything?" he asked as he looked around. "Does it turn a profit?" Caliban asked.

"Not really. I mostly survive on investment dividends," she said with a sad smile.

Caliban rubbed his temples. "You're in debt, aren't you?"

"It's not anything I can't deal with. I had to take a part time job at the college, but I'm still able to keep the shop open during its peak hours," Lilith explained.

"Stop lying to me," he growled.

"It's pretty bad, sir..." Lilith said, looking down at the ground. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to retire."

Caliban took Lilith's chin in his hand. "I take care of my pets, Christina." He bent down and softly kissed her lips. "Or did you forget that?"

"I remember, sir," she gave him a sad smile.

-------

"You're not spending another night in this shit hole," Caliban said as both he and Layla walked into her apartment. "I'm going to go see representatives of Moloch, King of the Fourth Circle, about my investments. They typically don't want humans around when we talk business, which is why you're staying here." He turned towards her coffee table and started picking up her bills.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do in the meantime?" Layla asked.

"What do you have to wear that's sexy and slutty?"

"I have some of my old goth clothing, but I'm not sure how that fits..."

"That'll do. I want you dressed sexy - or slutty - at all times. I'd actually prefer naked, but I can't exactly take you out in public naked, can I?" Caliban looked her over. She was wearing an old pair of jeans and a baggy KISS tee-shirt. "Those clothes really don't suit you. Trash them. Pack up any clothes you think I'd like and anything else that is of personal value. We'll stay at a hotel tonight, and go looking at penthouses tomorrow."

"But I like this shirt..."

"Oh - and you don't mind if I buy you a new car to replace this one, do you? That thing is a death trap, and I won't have my pets killed off due to something as stupid as a traffic accident," Caliban said.

"I... guess?," Layla said.

"Good girl," Caliban said and kissed her briefly. He turned and shut the door behind him.

Layla blinked and stared at the closed door in front of her. She sighed, shook her head, took out her phone, and called Sarah.

"Hey Sarah!" she said, "How are you doing?"

"Oh, you know," said a tinny voice, "hanging out with Alex, studying hard, trying not to get caught up in boy-drama."

"How is Alex?" she asked as she paced her apartment.

"She's still taking her latest date pretty hard. I mean, she tries to be up-front with who she is and what she is, but you know how guys are - they're either trying to be Good-Guy Greg or they're only interested in what they imagine will be kinky sex."

"That sounds about right. Poor girl. I'll text her later.."

"Will do. So what are you up to?" Sarah asked. "We haven't seen you around lately - I'm worried that they're working you too hard."

"Actually, I wish I had more hours. I can't figure out how I am going to afford next semester," Layla said, as she sat down. "Really, that's what I'm calling you about."

"You're not quitting school, are you?"

"Maybe. It depends on how things shake out. Listen - I may be MIA while I figure some things out. I just don't want you to think I'm ghosting you or Alex or worse; you're really the only two people in this world I have left, and I don't want to lose you."

"You're not... stripping or selling sex, are you?" Sarah said with a worried tone.

"No, not exactly."

"Not exactly? Either you are or you aren't..."

Layla sighed. "The best way I can describe it is that I've got a 'sugar daddy,' but that's really a huge simplification of the relationship, and I really don't want to discuss it over the phone."

"Oh... Is he into blondes?"

Layla shook her head. "I think his type is 'yes,' if you get my meaning, but you really don't want to be dragged into this. Listen, just know that I'm fine and I'll be in touch."

"Okay. So, when can I next expect a call from you?"

"I'll call you next week sometime."

"No. Tomorrow. Or I'm hunting down this new sugar daddy of yours and taking his balls as a trophy," Sarah said. "I'm serious."

"Fine. I'll call you tomorrow, if I can," Layla said.

"No - you'll call me tomorrow. Don't be a basic bitch; this is about your safety."

"Okay - tomorrow. Listen, I've got a few things to do; I should go. I love you, Sissy."

"To. Mor. Row! I love you, too, Sissy," Sarah said. Layla hung up.

"I guess I'll have to tell Master about them..." she said to herself. Then her eyes widened at how easy it was to call him 'Master.' "Caliban..." she forced herself to say. "His name is Caliban."

Layla walked to her bed, bent over and pulled an old beat-up green suitcase from under it. She set the suitcase down on her bed and opened it. Within it was a sea of black and fishnet. She first pulled out her fishnet stockings and black fingerless fishnet gloves. She tapped her finger on her lips in thought, then dug around for her red and black corset, then sat that aside.