The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good start," Layla said to herself. She then pulled out a pair of ripped designer jeans that she begged her parents to buy years ago. Her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello pet," Caliban said. "I know I just left, but it occurred to me to ask whether you wanted to still go to college. Technically speaking, there's no reason for you to do so, but..."

"Yes - please!" she interrupted. "Sir, I have something I want to tell you."

"Okay. Can this wait? I still have a lot to do before this evening."

"It'll be really quick! I told my friends that I'd be out of touch for a while. They got worried and demanded that I call them daily," Layla said with a sheepish smile. "I just thought you should know."

"Huh. I suspect that isn't the whole story, pet?" he asked.

She cleared her throat. "No, it isn't. I let it slip that I was involved with a man..."

"That's okay," Caliban interrupted, "we'll discuss it later along with any other concerns you have. I have to go." He hung up the phone.

She finished off her outfit with calf-high dark red leather Doc-Martians, black leather wrist cuffs, and a silver choker that with an inverted pentagram positioned right over her throat.. She painted her nails black, added heavy eyeliner to her eyes, and used dark red lipstick. She found an old bottle of patchouli and, figuring it went with her goth-themed outfit, dabbed it on her wrists, chest, and neck.

Layla spent the rest of her time packing keepsakes, like high school yearbooks, a few pieces of costume jewelry, and a picture of her older brother in his army uniform. Most of what she had was junk, and she knew it. However, it was also hers; she had a sinking feeling that nothing would ever truly be just hers ever again - including her body. She wasn't sure if she was sad or excited.

After she was done, she sat down and sent a text to Alex:

Layla: Hey Alex. How ya doin' girly?

Alexandra: i guess im fine sarah said you gotta new man

Layla: It's complicated. I'm more interested in talking about you right now. Worried about you.

Alexandra: whats there to say str8 guys dont like trans

Alexandra: or their just pervs i dont know whats worse

Layla: I'm here for you. Things are crazy. I may not respond right away. Call or text if you need to talk. I love you.

Alexandra: love you too babe

She sat back and looked at her phone, deep in thought. Then the apartment door opened and Caliban, now dressed in a well fitted suit and tie, stepped into the room. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Layla got up the moment she saw him. " Sir - what do you think?" she said, turning around.

"Could you remove your choker?" he asked.

"OH! I completely forgot, sir." Layla reached behind her neck to undo the clasp. "Something I don't understand; if pentagrams bother demons so much, why are they associated with Satanism?"

"It's all due to a little propaganda. The pentagram is an ancient symbol of warding and at one time represented the five wounds of Christ," Caliban said. "We spread disinformation about the symbol among the Catholics over hundreds of years, eventually solidifying its reputation as an occult symbol. Now that Christians the world over think it represents Satan, they refuse to wear it, making them more vulnerable to our influence."

"But, Satanists and Wiccans are protected..." she observed.

"There's so few of them that it really doesn't matter. I do, however, like the idea of a collar. Do you have something else?" he said looking her over.

"Yes, sir." she rushed over to her suitcase then stopped. "Why am I so eager to please you?"

"It's because I've marked you. It'll get stronger over time," he said as he flashed a charming smile. "I could blast your mind into blissful obedient mush if I wanted to, but that's... boring."

Layla swallowed, not sure if she should feel creeped out or turned on. She pulled out a wide leather collar with three metal d-rings riveted into the leather. She shut her suitcase and quickly applied the collar to her neck. "I'm ready when you are."

"Everything you own is in one suitcase?" Caliban asked.

"Everything worth taking. You don't want me wearing frumpy normal clothing, so I'm mostly just taking my goth stuff and a few personal things," she explained. "It all fits into one suitcase. Kind of pathetic, huh?"

"I'll take you shopping once we've settled into our new penthouse suite. Right now, Lilith is waiting at our hotel room; we've got work to do on you."

-------

Layla entered the room and looked around. The suite was palatial, tasteful, modern. They first walked into a living room, dining room combo with a kitchen off to one side and a wet bar off to the other. In the back was a balcony, and to one side of the balcony was a hallway with ceiling to floor windows. "Wow. You have good taste," Layla said as she looked over the room.

"Come with me; Lilith is in the bathroom." He led her down the hallway which had two doors; one to the left and one at the end. He took the door to the left and entered a large bathroom, featuring a four-person hot tub, a walk in shower, and double vanity. Everything was done in slate stone and green marble. There were two more doors; Layla assumed one went to the water closet, and another went to the adjacent bedroom.

"The bathroom is bigger than my apartment," she said, looking around.

"That wouldn't take much," Caliban said as Lilith stepped through one of the doors.

Lilith was holding a bowl filled with a rose colored paste. She was dressed in a slinky off-white evening gown with a plunging neckline and hip high slit down the right side. She was barefooted and clearly wasn't wearing anything underneath. "I'm sorry I'm late, sir. I was making sure the epilation paste was smooth."

"Epilation?" Layla asked.

"Yes. Strip." Caliban commanded.

She paused and glanced over to Lilith, who just nodded. "Okay," Layla said as she stripped off her gloves. "But what is epilation?"

"It removes hair from the root. Most epilators are lasers or waxes; this is an all natural compound developed by Caliban over centuries that deadens most of your hair follicles permanently," Lilith said as she stirred the concoction. "The most that will ever grow after this is a barely noticeable peach fuzz."

"Oh," Layla said. "Does it hurt?" She quickly unzipped her mini-skirt, which then hit the floor.

"Like a bitch," Lilith laughed, "but you'll never have to shave or wax again."

"I'm not looking forward to this..."

"What if I fuck you after you're done? Would that make it better?" Lilith said.

"What if we both fucked you?" Caliban asked as Layla pulled at the laces of her corset, then unclasped the front.

"Um..." She sat down and quickly removed her boots and tossed them to the side with a thunk. "Where do you want me?"

"In front of me," Lilith said. "We'll be removing from your upper lip down."

Layla nodded as she stripped off the rest of her clothes. Lilith pinned Layla's hair up, and began applying the paste on the lower half of her face. The substance smelt vaguely like roses, but stung as it was applied. Lilith was very thorough, getting in between her ass cheeks, every inch of her outer labia, and even down to her toes.

"Okay, I think I'm done," Lilith said. Layla gave a muffled groan of pain. "Don't worry - we'll give it five more minutes and then you can shower off. Make sure you shower off with cold water," Layla nodded in response.

"So, what do you think of Layla?" Caliban asked Lilith.

"I think she's sexy; hourglass figure, button nose, and the darkest eyes I've ever seen. I could stare into them for days. I'm looking forward to playing with her and having you play with the both of us. It's been a long time, sir," Lilith admitted.

"Do you mean to tell me you haven't had sex one time since I left?"

"Not recently. My relationships with other lovers just haven't worked out and the sex was always a little underwhelming. I even tried BDSM and random hookups, but it just wasn't the same," she shrugged with a sad smile.

"Then why did you break the contract? Why didn't you bring me back?" Caliban asked.

"I liked my freedom, sir. I may not have had it easy, but I was making my own choices and didn't have to ask for permission from anyone. It's over now and I accept that, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it."

Layla pointed up at the clock. "OH, yes. I'm sorry!" Lilith said, "You can rinse now." Layla quickly jumped into the shower, turned on the cold water and began rubbing the paste off of her skin.

"If you're well behaved, I may consider giving you more autonomy. We'll see how things go over this next year."

"Well behaved women rarely make history," Lilith said.

"Women who make history tend not to be contractual sex slaves for money," Caliban countered.

"Ah, well, yes, there's that."

"Um, Master?" Layla said as she opened the glass door. "Can I have that deal too?"

"No," he said.

"Why not?!" she asked as she stepped out of the shower. Lilith stepped up to wrap her in a towel.

"Because you're an annoying, whiny little slave-slut and you still need to learn your place. That's why."

"I like it better when you call me pet," she muttered. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "My skin is all red."

"It'll go back to normal tomorrow," Lilith said. "For now, here's a taste of your reward." Lilith took Layla by her cheeks and kissed her deeply, allowing their tongues to play freely with each other. Layla caressed Lilith's shoulder and chest, just above her breasts. Lilith gently broke the kiss with a gasp and smiled. "You're good."

"And you have a tongue piercing," Layla said.

"Of course she does, and you will too, very soon," Caliban said as he undressed. "Go ahead into the bedroom; I'll be right behind you."

Lilith took Layla's hand and led her into the bedroom. On one side the room was a large circular bed, close to the floor, and covered in pillows. This bed was larger than a king sized mattress, and was made with red silk covers. On the other side of the room was another wet bar and another hot tub. Mirrors lined one whole side of the room.

"This room isn't made for sleeping," Layla said.

"You're stating the obvious," Lilith said. She dropped her shoulders, allowing the spaghetti straps of her evening gown to slip down her arms, and the gown to slip off her body. Even though Lilith was an older woman, the only age that showed was a few, hardly noticeable wrinkles and spots.

"You're beautiful," Layla said, looking her over. Her gaze caught the silver glint of Lilith's nipple rings, labia rings, and hood piercing. She dropped her towel and wrapped her arms around Lilith, crushing their breasts together, and hovered her open mouth just fractions of an inch to hers.

Lilith tried to close in on a kiss, only for Layla to evade her. "You're a tease," Lilith said. She smacked Layla's ass, causing her to yelp. Having caught Layla off guard, she brought their lips together and sucked Layla's tongue into her own mouth.

Lilith maneuvered Layla towards the bed while their tongues encircled each other. Not seeing where she was going, Layla tripped backwards onto the bed and pulled Lilith down with her. They both let out a small scream and began laughing.

"You know, I could get used to this," Lilith said.

"What? Falling on top of me? Crushing the wind out of my lungs?" Layla laughed.

"No. Playing with a sweet young thing like yourself," she said with a predatory grin.

They both heard a heavy step into the bedroom and turned around. "Don't let me stop you," Caliban said as he watched them. He had resumed his eight foot demon form. Layla hadn't caught a glimpse of it before, but she now saw clearly in the mirror that the hair on his head continued as a stripe of black hair that traveled the length of his back.

Lilith caught Layla staring "What is it?" she asked.

"I haven't actually seen Caliban from behind before. He has a nice ass..." Layla said.

Caliban growled and smiled. "Either shut her up with your mouth or I'll use mine," Caliban said.

"Yes, Sir," Lilith said. She slid over Layla and kissed her gently as she ground her sex into Layla's clit. Layla moaned and kissed down Lilith's neck while raking her fingernails over her back.

"I want more," Layla whispered.

"In what way, lover?"

"More reasons to love being completely hairless?" she said with a chuckle.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Lilith asked as she nuzzled Layla.

"I've kissed a few, but never could seal the deal," she admitted.

"Oh - you're in for a treat, then." Lilith pushed herself and positioned herself opposite of Layla. "Sit up and spread your legs."

Layla followed her suggestion and gave Lilith's feet a puzzled look as they landed to either side of her. Lilith locked one of her legs over Layla's, and snaked her other leg under Layla's. "Just what are you doing?"

"Positioning myself so we can look at each other," Lilith said. "Sit up."

Layla lifted herself up and watched as Lilith pressed her sex against Layla's. Lilith's slick pussy lips slid along Layla's, causing both women to moan softly. Layla pressed back into Lilith, grinding herself into her and sighing deeply. The two women locked eyes and established a rhythm together.

"This feels so delicious," Layla said as she grabbed her own breast.

"This is actually pretty tame. Nice, but tame," Lilith observed as she caressed Layla's calf.

"Tame?" Layla asked as she breathed heavily. "If this is tame, what's kinky?"

"If Master Caliban allows, I could be your Mistress. I could teach you all I know about being kinky..."

Layla never imagined herself as submissive or obedient, but the thought of serving both Master Caliban and Mistress Caine made her head spin. "Yes, please..." she panted. "Please, Mistress Caine, teach me."

Lilith shot Caliban a glance, and Caliban returned a nod and smiled. "Very well, slut," Lilith said as she untangled herself from Layla. "Your first lesson will be in pleasing your Master and your Mistress at the same time."

Layla nodded and got on her knees. She was startled to hear Caliban walk behind her at one end of the bed. As she turned to look at him, Caliban slapped her ass. She yelped as pain spread across her still-tender skin. "Don't look at me, pay attention to your Mistress," he growled.

Lilith had arranged the pillows to prop herself up in the middle of the bed. She extended her foot to Layla. "Kiss my foot and beg."

Layla blinked. "Uh..."

"GET ON WITH IT, SLUT!" she yelled.

Layla bent down and kissed the top of Lilith's foot. "Please, Mistress," she said between kisses, "teach me how to please you - let me be your slut."

Lilith reached down, grabbed a handful of Layla's hair and pulled her towards her own crotch. "Please me with your mouth," Lilith demanded. Layla would have hesitated, having never gone down on a woman before, but Lilith pushed her and forced her face into her sex. Layla began kissing and licking with abandon. Lilith's scent filled her nostrils, lingered on the back of her tongue, and made her light headed.

"That's a good girl," Lilith cooed. "Right there. Use your lips. You can nibble but be very careful with those teeth..." She continued to coach Layla as she let out occasional sighs of contentment.

Layla tried to form thoughts coherent enough to follow Lilith's instructions. However, all attempts to remain clear headed failed as she felt the head of Caliban's cock rubbing her between her legs. 'Oh My God - Master's going to use me!' a voice in Layla's mind - not entirely her own - said in rapt awe. She felt him push into her sex and rocked her hips to meet him, without her lips ever leaving Lilith's sex.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for your Mistress?" Lilith asked as Caliban began pumping.

"Yes," she said, muffled by Lilith's sex.

"Are you going to come for your Mistress or for your Master?" she taunted.

"Both?" Layla asked, as Caliban slammed into her.

"Good answer, little slut," Lilith said. She then closed her eyes and grabbed Layla's hair, as she rode Layla's face.

"When you come on my cock, pet, you'll be that much more obedient, that much more wanton, that much more depraved. Do you want that?" Caliban asked. Layla moaned and rocked her hips to the time of his thrusts. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, as a wave of ecstasy threatened to crash down upon her head. She had lost all sense of self and become an animal wallowing in the mindless pleasure of sex.

Lilith pulled Layla's hair, pressing herself into Layla's face, and then cried out. Then she felt it. A spray of her Mistress's juices hit the back of her throat and she swallowed, willingly becoming a vessel for her Mistress's cum. Another part of Layla cracked from the sensations that bombarded her. Layla's body shook and she cried out as her orgasm ripped through her; her sex clenched around Caliban's ribbed cock, milking it for cum. He grunted and dug his black nails into her ass, while his seed flooded her.

For a moment, Layla only experienced mind-numbing pleasure. Then she heard Lilith's voice; "Are you going to let your Master's cum go to waste, slut?"

"Huh?" Layla shook her head in bewilderment.

"Eat his cum, slut," Lilith growled. "All of it."

Layla's hand, still shaking from her orgasm, reached down between her legs and scooped up the cum that was leaking from her, then shoveled it directly into her mouth. She did this a number of times, and then leaned down to lick up what had leaked onto the sheets.

"That's a good pet. I hope we haven't completely broken you yet - that would be a shame," Caliban said with a chuckle.

"You haven't broken shit," Layla said as she stared at his wet cock. She shook her head and bit her lip. "Okay - maybe I'm a little cracked. I can't stop looking at it..."

Both Lilith and Caliban laughed. "It's okay; you get used to it," Lilith said as she wrapped her arms around Layla from behind. "Go on - clean your Master's cock. After you're done, we can get you ready for your piercings."

"Wait - what?!"