The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 07

Story Info
Caliban is forgiven and Layla becomes Matron.
7.3k words
4.76
3k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story includes elements of the following: anal sex, BDSM play, group sex, lesbian sex, mind control, and nonconsent/reluctant sex. This story does not present BDSM in a realistic manner - it's fantasy, folks. I want to thank my wife for editing, her guidance, insight, and suggestions. I also want to thank Ann for her support of this project. One more chapter left!

Alex walked out to the living room, where Sarah, Nevada, and Melissa were watching television. "Look who's out of bed!" Sarah said with a sad smile.

"Yeah. I'm restless. I mean, it still hurts to walk, but it's not as bad as it was a few days ago," she said.

"To progress!" Nevada raised a bottle of wine in the air and took a swig, all without turning to look at Alex.

"I'm glad you're feeling better," Melissa said. "Can I get you anything?"

"Um..." Alex looked at her. Then she looked at Sarah, who wasn't even paying attention to the television. Nevada was gazing at the image on the screen as if brain-dead and took another swig of her bottle. Alex sniffed the air; the scent of sex that had usually filled the air had dissipated. "Has anyone spoken with Layla?"

"She's been holed up in her room since, uh, you know, the thing," Melissa said.

"Not completely true!" Sarah said. "She came out maybe three times to get food and said maybe a word to us each time."

"But Caliban. We haven't seen a trace of his murderous misogynist ass," Nevada said. "So, celebration?" She again held up her bottle of wine, then brought it to her lips.

"Okay -- I know I've been out of it, but why didn't anybody tell me it was this bad?!" Alex asked.

"You were healing," Sarah said.

At that moment, the elevator bell rang. Alex turned to see Lilith exit, carrying an arm full of groceries. "I'm back!" she said. Nobody greeted her.

"Uh, Lilith, I know I've been really out of it the last couple of days but, why haven't you all worked this shit out yet?!" Alex yelled.

"Because it'll work itself out," Lilith said with a pained smile.

"NO -- it won't! You're the mistress! Why aren't you just letting..." Alex growled and got up, "why are you letting Nevada drink up every bottle in the fucking penthouse? Why are you letting Layla hide out, ignoring everyone she loves? Why the hell are you acting like this isn't a problem?!"

"Because it's not my place," Lilith said as she took a bottle of orange juice from the bag. "Layla is the Matron -- or should be -- and until she does something, my job is to keep things from getting out of control."

"Pft! Like either of you have any say over me," Nevada spat.

"You should be talking to her, Lilith. AND SHE!" Alex points to Nevada, "is the definition of out of control!"

Nevada smashed her half-full bottle of wine against the wall-mounted flat-screen TV. The screen now displayed a distorted image around the edges of a spider web of cracks. "AND WHY SHOULDN'T I BE OUT OF CONTROL, PRINCESS?!" she yelled. "This is the second fucking time in my life I'm going to be kicked out with nothing to my name -- I might as well fuck some shit up on the way out! FUCK YOU ALL!" She flashed her middle fingers to the whole room. "Especially you, lover," she sneered at Melissa, "for convincing me this was a good idea in the first place!"

Nevada stormed out of the room as Melissa burst into tears. Sarah got up and placed a hand on Alexandra's shoulder. "Both Lilith and I have tried to talk to her and Caliban. We've all tried, Alex -- neither of them are coming out," she whispered.

Alex's face hardened with determination. "Not everyone has tried," she corrected as she turned to Sarah. "Which room is she in?"

"Third one, down the hall," Sarah pointed.

Alex marched towards the door and pounded on it. "Open the fuck up, Layla, or I'll kick the door down."

A small voice came from behind the door. "You'll tear your stitches, Lexy."

"At this point, I don't care. Open the fucking door or be prepared to take me to the emergency room because one way or another, we're having a heart to motherfucking heart."

Alex heard the door unlock and immediately opened it to see Layla fall back into her bed. "Well?" Layla said. "You've got my attention..."

"Why are you hiding from this? I mean, I get a day, but this is ridiculous!" Alex said.

"I just... can't be around them," Layla mumbled. She flinched as she heard something being thrown and yelling from down the hall.

"What do you mean, you can't be around them?"

Layla sighed and sat up. "You know how I puked when Caliban left the room?"

"Yyyees?" Alex looked at Layla expectantly.

"It wasn't because I felt sick; it's because everyone else felt a little sick, and I felt it all at the same time," Layla explained. She cringed as a distant 'fuck you' was screamed. "I can't handle their emotions right now -- and it's such a jumbled mess that I don't know which emotions are mine and which are someone else's."

"Well, that sucks. Have you figured it out yet? Because they're falling apart out there!" Alex snapped.

"I know but, what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know! TALK TO THEM? That would be a good start. Maybe reach out to Caliban and see what stick got up his ass. I get that he feels guilty, but seriously, this shit went down before the first words of the English language were spoken; there has to be a statute of limitations on this shit."

Layla looked away, and another crash reverberated through the penthouse. "I don't think there should be..."

Alex took Layla by the shoulders and shook her. "Well, you're stuck with him either way, babe, so you better work this out -- one way or another!"

Layla nodded slowly. "Okay. You're right."

"I know I'm right." She stepped out of the way as Layla pushed herself off of the bed. "Now go talk to them!"

Alex watched Layla step out into the hallway. For a moment, she seemed to hesitate. She looked down the hall towards the main living room and then looked back down the other direction. Loud sobbing filled the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Alex whispered.

"Nevada," Layla stated. She started towards Nevada and Melissa's room, with Alex trailing behind her. She got within ten feet of the door when she fell to her knees and began sobbing in concert with Nevada.

"Layla?" Alex knelt beside her and saw her sneering with anger and pain as tears poured down her face and her body heaved with emotional turmoil.

"This is why I was staying away," Layla growled, "and you're making me face it." She turned to Alex. "I hate you!"

"No, you don't. That's just Nevada -- she's gone nuclear."

"I know my own emotions!" she snapped.

"Do you?" Alex asked blankly.

Layla considered Alex for a moment. Alex kept her expression neutral and reached out to Layla, placing one hand on her shoulder. "No. I don't," Layla admitted after a long moment. "You're right. I'm sorry." Layla pulled herself up and took the few steps needed to reach Nevada's door, then swung it open.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Nevada yelled. The room was torn apart. Nevada had broken both lamps, she had overturned the mattress, and she had flung the pillows to the far corners of the room. Their clothing was strewn around as if a hurricane had blown through and distributed them throughout the room. And in the eye of the storm was Nevada, sobbing and sneering.

"Whatever you did can be fixed," Layla said. She was shivering. Alex took Layla's hand and squeezed it. "Whatever it is that you said to Melissa, you can apologize -- I know she wants to forgive you. All you need to do is ask for it."

"NO! It's over. Don't you see? It's all over..." Nevada's voice quivered.

"I can feel all four of you right now, and I am telling you that none of you want it to be over." Layla let go of Alex's hand and stood next to Nevada. "We just all need to calm the fuck down, if only so I can think straight and talk it over." She hugged Nevada. "It's going to be alright. I promise you."

Nevada nodded. "I'm usually the strong one. I just -- I don't want to lose everything all over again."

"I know, and I get that. I can feel that you've been through a lot, but you are the strong one, and I need your help to get us through this." Layla helped Nevada up.

"Like you've ever needed anyone's help. You're his favorite -"

"I'm everyone's favorite, including yours," Layla interrupted. "Or did you forget that I'm Matron?"

Nevada sat down and sighed. "I'm sorry, Layla."

"I'm sorry, too. This is my first crisis as Matron, and I failed," she stepped forward and took Nevada's hand. "I'm going to try harder, but I need your help."

Nevada nodded and looked down. "I guess I have some crow to eat." She let out a groan.

"Yes, but I'll be right by your side as you do."

Layla led Nevada and Alex out to the primary living room. Sarah and Lilith were on either side of Melissa, consoling her. Lilith looked up and gave a sardonic smile. "Oh, look who finally decided to grace us with her presence."

Layla and Lilith locked eyes. "Uh huh. You weren't entirely sure I could learn to control my abilities before I was initiated."

"I admit, I was worried for a moment there," Lilith said with a genuine grin. "I'm proud of you!"

"Well, the joke's on you! I haven't. I'm an emotional wreck inside because of Nevada behind me and Melissa-in-front-of-me! Holy shit!" Layla's voice cracked as she hugged herself. "Nevada, please-go-apologize-before-I-bust-out-in-tears!"

Nevada rushed to Melissa and knelt in front of her. "I'm so sorry -- I'm so sorry. I had no right! I love you!"

"You convinced ME, Diana!" Melissa yelled as she hit Nevada in the shoulder. "Don't you ever blame me for your own decisions again!"

"I won't, baby. I love you, and I need you. I was so fucking stupid," she confessed as she placed her head in Melissa's lap.

"I love you, too," she responded as she stroked Nevada's hair.

Sarah got up and walked over to Layla. "Thank god you're finally here!" She hugged Layla tightly.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I just -- I couldn't control my emotions and... Wait. Are you getting horny right now?!" Layla pulled Sarah away and gave her a baffled look.

"Uh, I miss you?" She said with a sheepish smile.

"I think we all have Alex to thank for getting you out of that room," Lilith said, "but we still have to discuss the elephant in the room."

"You mean demon," Melissa corrected.

"Eight-foot sex demon," Nevada corrected.

"I really can't believe you guys!" Alex said as she threw up her hands. "We're talking about something that happened at the dawn of civilization. Can someone be held responsible for actions committed so long ago?"

"I think the question is whether we can trust him not to do something similar to us," Layla said. She turned to Lilith.

"I don't think so. He treated the harem I was a part of similar to how he's treating all of you. As I understand it, the harem he collected before I met him was also treated fairly well," she explained.

"What do you think, Layla?" Nevada asked as she sat down next to Melissa.

"I have some questions for him."

_____________

Layla walked across the hall, followed by Alex, and knocked on the door to the master bedroom. "Caliban -- it's Layla. We need to talk."

She heard footsteps behind the door, and the door opened. Caliban's deep blue eyes peered out from behind the door. "Not Alex," he said.

"Okay," Layla said. She gave a backward glance to Alex as she entered the room.

Despite its size, the master bedroom smelled like scotch and male sweat. Caliban only wore a pair of boxer briefs. He sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at her expectantly.

"I always wondered why you didn't insist on sleeping as a demon..." she said.

"This is what we have to talk about?!" Caliban said with a sad but bemused smile.

"No, but I thought we'd ease into it." Layla returned his sad smile with one of her own.

"Human beds are designed for human bodies. It's uncomfortable for me to try to sleep on one as a demon," he explained.

"Makes sense." She nodded, and an uncomfortable silence fell between them.

After a few moments, he said, "Kind of hard to segue from sleeping positions to murder, isn't-"

"I miss you," she interrupted. "I miss sleeping in the same bed as you. I miss feeling Lilith curled up behind me. I miss looking over to see Sarah or Melissa on your other side. I miss hearing Nevada whisper into Melissa's ear how much she loves her. I miss us being a family -- a fucked up over-sexualized cult-like family."

Caliban nodded.

"I don't think it's my place to forgive you -- not that I don't want to, but it's asking me to represent the voice of hundreds, maybe thousands of people you've brutalized without really understanding what they went through. It feels wrong of me to wipe away your sins in their name when I have no right to do so." Tears filled Layla's eyes, and she looked away.

"I understand that. That's why I've been writing..."

"What's this?" Layla interrupted as she wiped away her tears. She walked over to a bedside table where a business card laid. She picked it up and turned it over to see Brianna's name on the back. "Cute handwriting."

"Nurse -- she attended the front desk where Alex was recovering. I was going to tell you about her, but I didn't have the chance. I just want to be clear that she came on to me -- I wasn't prowling for a new pet," Caliban said.

"Not that I have a choice either way," Layla smirked. "What does she look like -- would I like her?"

"African American. Brilliant smile. Looks a little like Eartha Kitt with a short afro," Caliban said.

"Who's Eartha Kitt?" Layla asked.

"Doesn't matter. I already called her and told her that I wasn't interested," Caliban said.

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm going to turn myself over to Periel -- that's the hunter I met at the hospital. I've set it up so that each of you will get a good sum of money so you can do something else with your lives." Caliban shrugged. "I don't deserve any of you."

"That doesn't sound like you," Layla said.

"I don't feel like myself, to be honest. I've lost your respect, and I didn't realize how much that meant to me," he admitted. "I don't blame you for being sick at the sight of me."

"I threw up because I couldn't handle everyone's emotions -- not because I'm sickened by you."

"So what are you saying?" Caliban asked.

Layla rolled her eyes. "I'm saying that it's unbecoming of an Incubus to give up on his harem so easily." She sauntered over to him and sat on his lap. "I just need to know a few things about, you know, the past."

"Anything."

She looked into his eyes. "Is that the worst thing that you did?"

He looked down. "No. I've done things that, arguably, are just as bad."

She lifted his face and forced him to look at her. "How long ago?"

"Around the same time -- 10,000 years ago. I grew bored of it after about 500 years," he said.

Layla ran her fingers through Caliban's hair. "And the last time you just... broke someone because you could?"

He sighed. "I'm not sure if I understand the question but, the last time I broke someone when I first encountered them was over 3000 years ago. I was getting bored of it."

She leaned in and brushed her lips against his. "And when did your pet's happiness become important to you?"

"About 1500 years ago. I realized that I... liked them -- liked taking care of them," Caliban admitted.

She leaned in and opened her mouth to him, which he pressed against his own, kissing her slow and deep. When their kiss broke, Layla whispered, "That's for telling me everything."

He ran one hand down her back and caressed her cheek with the other. "What about the others?"

"They're just outside the door, listening to our conversation," she whispered. "They won't leave you if I don't leave."

"Are you staying?"

Layla gazed into his eyes."Only if you make me the Matron."

Caliban hesitated, then a predatory smile crossed his face. He ripped off her blouse, freeing her breasts. She smashed her lips against his and kissed him deeply. He lifted her hips as he peeled off her shorts and panties, leaving her naked. He growled as he threw her on the bed. She reached out to him and pulled off his boxer briefs, freeing his cock. She leaned over to kiss it, but he stopped her. Caliban's eyes glowed orange, his muscles bulged, and his body grew to tower over her. Spiral horns formed from his forehead, and his tapered tail flailed behind him.

"Is that better?" She smiled as she reached out to touch his crimson cock.

"Yesss," he hissed as she stroked it.

They both heard the door open and turned to see the rest of the harem standing behind Lilith. She strolled in with the others following nervously. They left Alex in the hallway alone, who gave Layla a knowing smile, then closed the door.

"Why was Alex at..." Caliban whispered.

"She's the one who encouraged me to talk to you, Sir. I guess that she just wanted to see me follow through," Layla whispered back.

"Master," Lilith addressed him. "Do you intend on making Layla our Matron?"

"I do," Caliban boomed.

"Follow my lead," Lilith whispered behind her to Sarah, Melissa, and Nevada. She quickly stripped naked then knelt behind Caliban; the others quickly did the same.

"What's happening?" Layla asked.

"They're preparing to recognize you as their Matron after I fuck you," he replied as he cupped her cheek in his massive hand.

Layla locked her eyes on Caliban, leaned forward, and licked his cock. She sucked the head into her mouth, her eyes fluttered, and she mewled happily as his musk covered her tongue. Then, she opened up the back of her throat and took as much of him as she could. She gagged on the ribs on the underside of his cock. She pulled back and plunged back down on him, building a rhythm as she worshiped his cock.

"Good pet," Caliban sighed as he gently clawed at her right breast. She whimpered in painful pleasure as small trails of blood formed.

She looked up at him and let his cock fall from her mouth with a pop. "Are you just interested in hurting me?" she smirked, "or are you going to fuck me?"

"I'm going to do both, pet." He turned towards the chest of bondage gear and opened it, bringing out a spreader bar, several belts of metal-studded leather, a single nylon strap, and a leather wrap of some kind that Layla had never seen before. Caliban turned Layla on her belly with a simple flick of his wrists. "Try to grab your elbows behind your back, pet," Caliban instructed.

At first, she didn't understand the command, but then she remembered watching a porno with a woman in a similar pose -- arms behind her back, each hand holding the opposite elbow. "Yes, Sir." She tried the best she could but still could only hold her forearms.

Layla felt her arms encased in leather, and her arms pushed closer together as Caliban tugged on an unseen strap. She groaned as the straps pulled her shoulders back. "Too much, pet?"

"It's about to dislocate my shoulders; is that the idea, Sir?" she whimpered.

"No." He loosened the tension a notch and finished strapping the arm-binder in place. Then he cuffed her ankles in the spreader bar. Caliban ran a strap through a D-ring attached to the bar, then through a D-ring attached to the arm-binder.

Layla felt the strap pulled taut, forcing her legs to bend backward. This placed a strain on her shoulders from a different direction and tightness in the front of her thighs. She tried to struggle but found that any attempt made her limbs ache. Layla was helpless.

She screamed as Caliban flipped her over like a rag-doll. Past transgressions that she had only recently learned about Caliban floated to the surface of her thoughts. Fear clenched her throat and squeezed until she gave that fear a voice. "Caliban... Can I really trust you?" she whispered.