The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caliban hurled the phone across the room, which smashed into the wall and created a sizable chip in the natural brick accent wall that dominated one side of the kitchen. He roared in anger, causing fear to swell in Layla's throat. "DAMN IT, ALEX!" he yelled. "Sarah, unfortunately, I won't have the opportunity to punish you. I'm going to hell after all."

"I'm sorry," Sarah said as tears trickled down her face.

"So am I," he quipped.

"You can't do that - you can't go to hell," Layla said.

"I have to. It's either Alex or me, and she wouldn't last a minute in hell," Caliban said. "Or would you mind losing your friend forever?"

"There's got - there's got to be another way," Layla choked back tears.

"I'm afraid not," he snarled. "You'll find instructions on how to access my bank accounts and investments. I've also left instructions on how I want you to distribute the money I have set aside for each of you. You're all free, and you owe me nothing."

"NO!" Layla cried.

"What's going on?" Lilith asked as she and Nevada entered the room.

"Where's Melissa?" Nevada asked.

"The hunters have her. Don't worry; they won't hurt her," Caliban said. "I've got to go." He rushed to the elevator, and all eyes fell on Layla.

"Why, why are you all looking at me?!" she said as her tears fell. "I certainly don't have any answers."