The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not. I'm a monster..." He loomed over her helpless form with a wicked grin. "You already know exactly what I'm interested in. So long as I can take that from you, I will. If that doesn't scare you, then you have nothing to fear from me."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly while looking into his eyes. She saw his creepy smile and his intimidating form for what they were, distractions from the pain and regret that his eyes betrayed. She gave him a sad smile. "If that is the case, then I will surrender to you, Sir."

Caliban took one of the four-wide metal-studded belts and encircled her breast, studded side to her flesh. He tightened the belt so that its dull spikes bit into her flesh. "Is that really necessary?" she groaned.

"Of course it is," he responded with a wicked smile. "I like hurting you." He wrapped another belt around her waist. Her eyes bulged as the leather tightened around her midsection. He then reached for two shorter belts and tightened them around her thighs, causing tears to form in the corner of Layla's eyes.

"Can you handle the pain, pet?" he asked while stroking her hair.

"Yes, Sir," she croaked.

He slid his cock over her sex several times. "Good pet." Caliban bent down and invaded her willing mouth with his tongue while pressing his cock into her. He bottomed out in her and pushed against her womb. "I'm going to fill that with my cum and own your body and soul," he growled after breaking their kiss.

"Just remember that you own me only because I accept you as my master," she uttered with a moan.

"That's not how this works," Caliban laughed. "You're helpless, slut."

"No more than you are, Sir," Layla smirked as she winced in pain, "and I'm in less pain."

Caliban's smile faded, and he nodded reluctantly. He wrapped his arms around her body, and he held her close to his chest. As he gazed into her eyes, he withdrew his length from her, then entered her again as he sighed. Layla closed her eyes and moaned as he withdrew again and then inched his way back into her.

"What is he doing?" Sarah whispered. "Ouch!" she cried as Lilith's elbow dug into her side.

Layla and Caliban shared a knowing smile as he began to move with more speed. He placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes while she let out a small mewl of pleasure.

_____________

Caliban sat in his chair, in human form, wearing leather pants and nothing else. Layla sat on the floor at his feet, wearing a white leather collar and matching cuffs, each with d-rings on them. She had regularly spaced impressions on her breasts, stomach, and thighs. She looked tired but satisfied.

Lilith was on Caliban's right wearing a black corset, red bra and panties, faux black leather boots, and matching gloves. Nevada wore a complete lingerie set in dark green, including stockings, a garter belt, high heels, and a see-through robe. Melissa and Sarah both just wore white silk robes, although Sarah's robe was practically hanging off her. The only person who was modestly dressed was Alex; she crossed her arms over her chest and glanced around uncomfortably.

"So what I don't get, Master," Sarah said, "is why you insist that we eat your cum from each other's pussies."

"Well, I guess even incubi each have their particular likes and dislikes. I watched women intentionally consume my cum -- make it a part of themselves -- share it between each other," Caliban flashed a wicked grin. "I like the ritual of it; demons like ritual, if you haven't noticed."

"I thought you were symbolically reinforcing the idea that we're all sisters and your pets... a family dynamic," Layla said as she gazed up at Caliban, wearing a slight smile on her face. "And that I'm their Matron, of course."

"I like that explanation too, pet." He stroked her hair and looked down on her, smiling.

"Uh, most families just exchange gifts on holidays and birthdays," Alex said. "They don't swap bodily fluids."

"You've got to admit, girly, it's kinda sexy." Sarah poked Alexandra in the side.

"No. I don't have to admit that at all. To each their own, but I'm interested in a monogamous marriage to one man who loves me for me and doesn't need me to swallow his deposit from another woman's bank to see his stock price rise." Alex picked up her glass of water and took a sip.

"HA. Vanilla monogamy. Tried that," Nevada said, raising her hand. "Got the tee-shirt. Would not recommend."

"You wouldn't want that with me?" Melissa asked as she snuggled next to Nevada.

"You're not a man, and you're not afraid of mixing a little pain with pleasure, my dear," Nevada said into Melissa's ear before Nevada nuzzled her neck.

"The two of you are almost cute," Alex said. They both glared at her. "Okay -- you're cute. No qualifier. Full stop. Sorry."

"Just because there's kinkiness doesn't mean there can't also be tenderness," Lilith said.

"I don't do tenderness," Caliban said.

"I'm sorry, sir, but did you forget what we did just thirty minutes ago?" Layla asked. "I would call that tenderness."

"You were bound so tightly that if I put my body weight on you, I would have snapped you in half, and you had four spiked belts digging into your flesh." He then reached down and took Layla by her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Then I fucked you -- slowly -- prolonging your pain. Is that your definition of tenderness, pet?"

"You made love to me. You held me close and kissed me on my neck, and pressed your cheek next to mine. That was tender, sir." Layla beamed.

He pressed his thumb into her mouth, which she immediately began sucking on. "I'll have no more of this from you, slut, or I'll remind you just how rough I can be."

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much," Lilith mumbled.

"What?" Caliban turned to her.

"I think I'm going to make myself another margarita. Would you like another Rob Roy, sir?"

Caliban responded by glaring at Lilith.

"No? Okay - any of you girls want anything?" Lilith asked.

"I'll have a margarita!" Sarah said with a bounce.

"Make that two for us," Nevada requested as she stroked Melissa's hair.

"Layla?" Lilith asked.

"More water. I'm still dehydrated." She lazily leaned against Caliban's leg.

"You still owe me a show," Melissa teased as she bopped Nevada's nose.

"Well, we can go into the bedroom and-"

"You could do it here," Caliban interrupted. "I'm interested in a show."

"If you're all going to have more group sex, I think I'll be going to bed," Alex said. "Good night, everyone." She walked with a slight limp towards the second bedroom, then stopped and winced in pain.

"Alex?" Layla bolted to her side and grabbed her arm.

"It's nothing. Just too much excitement for one day," she insisted. "Can you help me to bed?"

"Absolutely."

"Can you grab a robe on the way?" Alex said as she glanced to where Layla's naked breast pressed into her arm.

Layla smiled sheepishly at Alex and backed away from her. "Sorry. I kinda forgot I was sans clothing. This way."

Caliban craned his neck and watched as Layla helped Alex down the hall.

"Do you look at all of our asses like that? Or just hers?" Sarah inquired with a sarcastic smile.

"What is that bad pickup line I heard the other day?" Caliban asked no one in particular. "Oh, yes! I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you go..."

"Yes. He checks us all out," Lilith said as she began passing out margaritas. "Our demon-lord is an ass man if you haven't realized it yet."

"Oh. So that's why-"

Caliban interrupted Melissa. "I enjoy all parts of my pets, I'll have you know. I just give the holes preferential treatment."

"Or abuse, depending on your point of view," Lilith smirked as she handed out the last drink.

"Are you trying to be punished?" Caliban asked.

Lilith sat down in Caliban's lap, draping her legs over the arm of the leather chair. "Yes -- please punish any hole you choose, Sir."

"Okay -- I'm back!" Layla said as she reached the living room. She was now wearing a white silk robe, left open. "What did I miss?"

Sarah sipped on her margarita. "Lilith's flirting with Caliban," she bounced. "I'm not sure which show I'm more interested in!"

"Oh, no, you don't. You will not upstage me!" Nevada declared. She launched herself from her seat and worked her way around the furniture to the sound system panel, and scrolled through the music loaded onto its hard drive. She hit a button, and the song "West Coast" by Lana Del Rey spilled from the surround speakers in the main living room.

Nevada turned the sound up and sauntered towards the brass pole in the middle of the room. She grabbed hold of the pole and swung on it, allowing the momentum to take her around once. Then Nevada flipped upside down and pinned the pole between her legs. She slowly spun down the pole and swayed to the rhythm of the music as she did.

When her head reached an inch above the stage, she flipped up back on her feet and rubbed her crotch on the dance pole to the beat. She locked her legs and threw her arms back, allowing the short see-through robe to fall off her body. She kicked it off the small stage towards Melissa, who threw it to the side and untied her robe.

Nevada spun around to face Melissa and squatted as a part of her kick, keeping her back against the dance pole. She opened her legs and rubbed her pantied crotch while she watched Melissa rub her sex with a dreamy smile. Nevada licked her lips and reached behind her back with both arms. She swayed to the music as she slid back up the pole to stand, then bent over at the waist, allowing her bra to fall at Melissa's feet. Melissa bent down to pick it up and leaned in to kiss Nevada; she missed her chance, and Nevada turned her head away and backed up against the dance pole.

Swaying to the music, Nevada walked around the stripper pole before swinging her body through the air. She flipped upside down and hooked one leg around the pole while still spinning. With both hands, she tugged at the bows on the sides of her panties; they easily came loose, and she flung the piece of cloth at Caliban. Nevada then gripped the pole with her hands again and spun one more time before landing on her feet and dancing towards Melissa.

Nevada straddled Melissa's legs and leaned down to kiss her; Melissa turned her head and shot Nevada a mischievous smile. Nevada continued to dance above her and pushed Melissa's head into her breasts. Melissa placed her hands on the sides of her breasts and looked up. Nevada slid down her body and flickered her long tongue to meet Melissa's before they locked their mouths together in a passionate kiss.

The rest of the room cheered. "That was hot," Sarah said.

Nevada broke the kiss. "It's not over." She turned to Layla. "Sweetie, could you get me some lube?" Layla nodded and ran off.

"My own lube isn't enough?" Melissa asked.

"No," Nevada answered. She knelt between Melissa's legs and gave her sex a long, penetrating lick, sending shivers up Melissa's spine, then latched her lips around her clit and sucked while swirling her tongue around.

"Mmmmm. You're going to get me all worked up before the main event?" Melissa asked.

Nevada lifted her head and gave her sex a small lick. "That's the idea. The more aroused you are, the easier this will be."

"Easier?" Melissa's smile betrayed a small amount of hesitation.

"This is going to be intense, babe." Nevada sighed and whispered, "Do you trust me?"

Melissa nodded but looked frightened.

"This is an act of trust, Melissa. If you don't trust me, it's going to hurt. I don't want to hurt you." She gave Melissa a pleading look as Layla came from behind her. "Be honest; do you trust me?"

"I trust you, Diana. I love you," Melissa said as she caressed Nevada's cheek.

Nevada turned to Layla. "Could you do me another favor?" she asked as she took the lube. "Could you and Sarah help Melissa stay aroused for me?"

A wicked smile crossed Layla's lips. She glanced back at Sarah, who hopped up grinning. "I think we'd be happy to help," Layla answered. She sat down to the right of Melissa, while Sarah sat down to her left. Layla took Melissa by her chin. "This isn't going to hurt a bit," she whispered before turning her head to kiss her.

While Melissa was sighing from Layla's deep, unrelenting assault on her mouth, she felt Sarah licking her neck and caressing her breasts. A trickle of lube made it down the lips of her sex as Nevada dripped it from the bottle just above her clit. Nevada placed her cheek against Melissa's thigh and began tracing Melissa's sex with her slick delicate fingers.

"Are you enjoying yourself, babe?" Nevada cooed as she kissed Melissa's thigh.

Melissa responded with a low moan as two of Nevada's fingers slipped into her. Nevada twisted her fingers as she pumped in and out of Melissa, gently pushing her fingers apart to stretch Melissa open. "Tell me if I'm going too fast," she said as she slipped another finger into Melissa.

Sarah took Melissa by the chin and turned Melissa to face her. "My turn," she chirped. She licked Melissa's lips and then gently kissed her while running her fingers through Melissa's hair. Layla ducked under Melissa's arm and began sucking on her breast.

Melissa writhed for several minutes under the onslaught of mouths and hands on her body. She shook with a short orgasm and took Nevada's wrist to pull her deeper into her sex. She rocked back and forth on Nevada's hand, groaning in frustration into Sarah's mouth.

"Eager, are we?" Nevada smiled. She stretched Melissa again, at first gently and gradually with more force. Nevada lapped at her clit while her pinky joined the rest of her fingers, embedded in Melissa's sex. Melissa shuddered in pleasure and felt Layla moan into her breast.

"Fuck," Layla groaned. "This must be the upside of being a Matron."

Sarah broke her kiss with Melissa. "Oooh! I'm jealous! I want three on me all at the same time."

"I think we're going to have a long evening," Caliban piped in. "So it's possible that you'll be the center of attention next, Sarah."

"I wouldn't mind giving her some attention," Lilith said. She had settled on his lap as they both watched the scene unfolding in front of them. "I haven't played with Sarah that much."

"Well, you can have your chance now," Nevada said. "I think Melissa is ready. Ladies, will you both please leave me with Melissa?"

Sarah and Layla glanced at each other and smiled. They quickly got up and left Nevada alone with Melissa. Nevada slid back up Melissa's body and looked into her eyes. "I'm going to take this slowly. If at any time you feel pain, tell me, and I will stop."

Melissa nodded. She reached up and kissed Nevada while rocking herself on Nevada's hand. She felt pulses of pressure as Nevada would push and then relax, then try again. Melissa pulled Nevada's weight down on her, relishing in the heat and softness of her breasts against her own.

Melissa's heart was pounding in her chest. She felt some soreness, but she liked the feeling of being stretched. She whimpered and arched her back, pushing towards Nevada's hand. Breaking the kiss, she murmured, "I love you." Her eyes bulged as she felt Nevada's knuckles make their way into her. "Oh my god! Was that it?"

"No, lover. Not yet." Nevada backed away to show Melissa that the knuckle of her thumb remained outside her sex. She twisted her hand, which caused Melissa to mewl.

Melissa's limbs trembled as she placed her cheek against Nevada's and said, "I want it all inside me. I want to show you how much you mean to me."

She pushed herself down again with gentle but constant pressure. The knuckle of Nevada's thumb passed into Melissa, and her sex swallowed her hand whole. She felt Nevada close her hand into a fist once it had fully entered her. Melissa's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she grabbed Nevada's wrist and groaned.

"Are you okay, lover?"

"I think she's more than okay!" Layla answered with a whine. "I'm sorry - that's just so intense that I can feel it from over here."

"She's not wrong," Melissa panted. "My fucking God, why didn't you do this to me before?! I'd marry you just to feel this again."

"You'd... marry me?" Nevada faltered.

"I want to marry you anyway, but this makes me all the more sure of it," Melissa admitted.

Nevada reached up and kissed Melissa with urgency and passion while she twisted her fist inside of her. Melissa's legs shook, and she wrapped her arms around Nevada.

"Should we now leave the two love birds alone?" Layla suggested. She had taken her place at Caliban's feet and was holding onto his leg.

"Yes. I think we should retire to the bedroom and enjoy each other's company until I've thoroughly used the three of you," he responded with a chuckle.

_____________

Layla walked into the kitchen with wet hair, wearing a black thong with her short silk robe - a black one with roses. She left her robe open, her breasts covered by the sides of her robe. She ambled, feeling queasy and a little wrung out from her long night. Layla spied Sarah in the kitchen making breakfast and was drawn to the scent of bacon and eggs.

"That smells amazing," Layla said as she sat down at the breakfast bar. She looked Sarah over; she was wearing boy shorts and a tank top.

"Oh? I'll give you this then and make another for myself," Sarah offered.

"No - that's okay. I don't want to -"

"No, it's only okay if you accept," Sarah interrupted. "You're my Matron, my lover, and my best friend. I don't mind serving you first." She looked up at Layla, and her smile turned into a look of concern. "Besides, you're not looking so hot."

"I think I'm still dehydrated; last night was a little crazy. Can I have some milk?" she asked.

"Absolutely." Sarah turned to grab a glass from the cabinet and milk from the refrigerator. "Last night was beautiful if you ask me. I haven't cum so much or so hard in my life... except with you."

"If you think about it, we were having makeup sex except as a group. It was... special," Layla said as she replayed the events in her mind.

Sarah turned around with the glass of milk and set it down. "You're staring off into space," she observed.

"Well, I liked what we did last night. Not just you and me, but, I don't know -"

"You and Caliban?" Sarah suggested as she slid the eggs onto a plate.

"That was nice, too," she played it off.

"Bullshit. You were giving him googly eyes half the night," Sarah shot back.

"I believe they call it 'subspace,'" Layla quipped, "and it was a pretty emotional night for all of us."

"I guess that's true."

Caliban rushed into the kitchen, fully dressed in suit and tie. "Hey - have either of you seen Alexandra? I was supposed to take her to her doctor appointment but overslept."

"Don't worry - Melissa took her," Sarah stated.

"WHAT?!" both Caliban and Layla said.

"I said Melissa took her. Melissa was up, and I was just waking up when Alex began panicking because she was already late. Melissa offered to take her," Sarah said.

"Raguel has been outside the penthouse waiting for an opportunity like this to kidnap Alex," Caliban snapped. "I'll push you later, right now -"

Caliban's phone began to ring. He grabbed it from his pocket, glared at it, then answered. "Who is this?" As he listened, his eyes burned with anger. The orange glow, so familiar to Layla and Sarah, intensified to a hot white.

"Fuck you, Periel," he finally said. "You better keep me in the ninth circled for eternity because the moment I'm out, I will find a hellfire forged weapon and shove it so far up your ass that your archangel will bleed in sympathy." He listened for a moment more. "I don't give a damn about your so-called courtesy, I'll -" He stopped speaking, having been interrupted in mid-sentence. Then Layla and Sarah heard a dial tone.