The Witch and the Labyrinth Ch. 02

Story Info
Alara continues her journey through the labyrinth.
1.4k words
4.56
3.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alara stepped cautiously through the door into a snow-covered forest. The door closed behind her and she saw the wall rise up to form the blackness of the night sky. A full moon hung in the false sky, and in the distance she heard a bellowing roar. She should have known the Archmage wouldn't have made just one layer of defenses. Aching from her ordeal with the minotaur, she steeled herself and pushed forward.

Alara calmed her mind and extended her senses. Far off she felt another arcane lock, the next exit. Worryingly, she felt a surge of nature magic moving near the exit. That must be the guardian, but for her to sense it from this far away meant another tough opponent.

Determined, she set out into the forest towards the exit. Minutes turned into an hour as she made her way through the treacherous undergrowth. Her robe pulled tight against the chill night, her thoughts finally had the chance to turn to what she had just done.

She should be embarrassed, humiliated, but instead she found a heat building between her legs. The feeling of helplessness after being overpowered so easily made her head spin. Her robe brushed over her stiff nipples, sending a jolt through her that nearly buckled her legs. Alara leaned against a thick tree as she tried to steady herself, could this really be who she was?

The challenges of running a business and proving herself as a young mage had turned her cold. Shutting out other people, never trusting in anything she wasn't doing herself. Perfect control was the mask the world never saw behind. So why was she standing here obsessed with the memory of being so thoroughly used? As she remembered the strong hands of the minotaur digging into her waist, her hand absentmindedly moved to her sensitive nipple, pinching it lightly.

A soft gasp escaped her lips as she let her thoughts spin fully into a fantasy. As her errant hand made its way lower and slipped inside her robe to rub her clit, she imagined the minotaur had returned. She pictured its strong hands grabbing her by the wrists, pinning her to the tree behind. Her fingers picked up speed as her thoughts ran wild. The ache between her legs from their meeting had faded, and she found she longed for it again.

Moans filled the quiet forest around her as her fingers moved with abandon. The minotaur in her fantasies had no gentleness as she imagined it having its way with her. Alara's free hand gripped her staff with enough force to turn her knuckles white. She gave up the last semblances of control as her fingers plunged deep into her soaking pussy. The pleasure threatened to overwhelm her as the beast in her fantasies pounded her relentlessly. Her fingers were a poor substitute to the thick cock she longed for, but they furiously pushed her towards the point of no return.

Slumping to the floor, she threw her head back as her whole body clenched around her fingers. Her pleasure poured over her as her voice failed. A loud moan broke off into a silent scream, her mind going blank as she gave in to her orgasm. Her control gone, the lust and power that had grown flowed through her and into her staff, the runes shining with blinding brilliance. As her eyes rolled back in her head, the power coalesced and leapt from the tip of her staff as a vibrant bolt of lightning. Alara came back to herself as the echoing crack of thunder faded.

Catching her breath, she marveled at the power of the spell she had just cast without meaning to. Filing the oddity away, she set towards the exit with her head clear. Knowing she had to be close, Alara pushed forward with her senses on full alert. The artificial forest was silent as she approached the seal. Glowing in front of her was the same arcane sigil as before. Curiously absent was the presence of the guardian. She took a risk and closed her eyes, pushing her senses outward, looking for the font of mana she had felt earlier.

As soon as her eyes were closed, the guardian made its move. She barely had enough time to process the overwhelming magical presence before a shape slammed into her. Alara braced for an impact that never came, jerking to a stop in the air. Vines had sprung from the undergrowth, wrapping firmly around her wrists and ankles, short thorns just barely scratching against her smooth skin.

Stalking towards her was the guardian, a towering werebeast. Fur-covered and muscled, it stood easily nine foot tall. An unnatural snout grinned at her, revealing razor sharp fangs. Crowning its head were twisted antlers ending in fine points glinting in the moonlight. A thick pointed cock stood proudly at its waist, swaying in the air with each step, As it walked toward her it waved a hand lazily and the vines pulled taut, leaving her hanging spread in the air.

"I've been watching you, prey." It growled at her. "You're strong, but young and foolish. I'm going to enjoy taking you." With a flick of his finger a blade of wind sliced through her robe, leaving her exposed in the chill air. Alara instinctively tried to cover herself, but the sharp vines held firm. A rough hand grabbed at her tit, pulling a gasp from her. Fingers pinched her stiff nipple, the pain igniting a familiar heat from earlier.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He laughed as she shook her head, fighting and losing against the feelings flooding her mind. His hand continued pulling and squeezing as he knelt between her spread legs. "Just give in." A rough tongue swept across her dripping pussy, and her will to resist shattered. Alara hung limply in the vines, basking in the feeling of giving up. She was his toy.

The fire between her legs grew as the tongue swept over her again and again, each deep swipe pulling a moan from her throat. The combined assault on her breasts and the tongue running over her soaked entrance and throbbing clit drove her to a shaking mess. With a chuckle he pushed her further towards losing herself. Switching to light, fast licks over her most sensitive areas, he pushed her to the edge before stopping abruptly.

Raising to his full height, he watched her shake and beg before him. Lining up the tip of his dick at her tight entrance, he leaned his muzzle down to her neck. In one quick movement he sunk his teeth into her shoulder as he plunged his thick cock deep within her.

Alara screamed as the sharp pain in her neck fought with the throbbing pain of being stretched so suddenly. The pain overwhelmed her as it shifted into a white hot heat. Her denied orgasm crashed around her and her stretched pussy clenched around the massive invader. Grinning, he pushed forward relentlessly into her quivering insides, forcing her open before him. He raised his head an roared as his hips pressed against her, his entire length buried in her tight body.

She came down from her pleasure as he began to pull out of her, leaving her feeling empty. He withdrew until just the pointed head was left within her, then slammed forward. Starting slowly, his thrusts grew more and more rapid but no less powerful. Each time his hips slammed into hers, his length pressed into the deepest parts of her. Fireworks of pain and pleasure flashed behind her eyes, long ago being merged into one glorious feeling. Time lost meaning as she lay beneath him, her head swimming as she accepted the truth. She enjoyed being taken, used, and humiliated.

After minutes of pumping into her shaking body, the guardian raised his head and roared again as he emptied his seed into her. Twitching, his cock pumped shot after shot of cum into her abused hole. It filled what space there was left within her before overflowing around the guardian's dick, still lodged deeply within her.

Pulling out of her, the guardian turned to leave, then stopped. "You have one chamber left, good luck prey." As the words hung in the air, he disappeared, slipping into a shadow amidst the forest. The vines released her, dropping her to the ground hard. Alara lay there collecting herself, still feeling the throbbing pleasure of her aching pussy leaking the guardian's cum.

Before her the glowing seal unwound and dissolved, a handle appearing on the door to the next room. Above her, an unnoticed arcane eye swept over the scene, focusing on her naked body before blinking out of existence.