How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
An elf. An orc. And how she becomes a queen.
2k words
4.6
7.8k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

The sun glares down, I can feel it burning my pale blue skin, heating the hard packed earth beneath our knees. Three days. No sleep. No food. No water. Our group was set upon by Syrte, a half demon, half orc. An usurper to the orc throne. The true heir Zyre, a half orc, half fae is in chains facing me and my companion. What happened to the men in our band I know not. What matters now is how we are going to survive this. If Syrtes words come to pass, survival is unlikely.

"Analea. Ambassador and envoy. You thought yourself inviolate, sacred even."

He leans close taking my chin in his massive red skinned hand laughing..

"Nothing but a half breed elfin whore."

This is somewhat true, I am a half breed. Like the orc in chains behind him. I am half elf and half fae, a magical being to be feared. But not now. Chains bind our hands and feet, even tho my companion and I are in stocks, bent on our knees, stripped naked and exposed. The chains are charmed, demon or orc magic I know not. Only that I am powerless.

"After I kill this whelp behind me you and your companion will be nothing but whores in chains to be used by my band."

That arrogant sneer spreads across his face as he rises to his full height and drops his loin cloth revealing his huge member, hard as a rock standing erect before me, he takes it in his hand and puts it right in front me.

"You and your companion...."

He glances at my aide, Melee, a half orc, half human.

".... will be a fine entertainment. I claim first, then my men. What do you think? How long would you last fragile elfin?"

I wish I could answer but I cannot. Three days of deprivation I feel half dead already. Melee, however, being half orc has a greater stamina than I and answers, perhaps more boldly than she should; more to me than this gloating orc before us.

"Normally Mistress I might enjoy these circumstances audience and all, but now I cannot wait to get free from these bonds and end these bastards."

I almost laugh, remembering the time I found her in a local inn bent over a table, an orc burying himself behind her another in front ramming himself into her mouth and the absolute bliss she was in. But this was different. This was death. Syrte didn't appreciate her words. He grabs her hair in his fist jerking her head up to look her in the eyes.

"Melee, mighty warrior known throughout the lands, but better known as a whore. I know just how to silence you."

With a half snarl half laugh he thrusts his monstrous cock into her mouth jamming it down her throat. His sack slamming into her chin. He holds it there thrusting his hips into her face over and over. She only grunts and groans a little, taking all of him in her mouth with relative ease... she is well practiced. Pulling himself out before he cums his hard shaft is covered in her spit and drool.

"Rumors are true, a better cock whore than a warrior. Ha! Perhaps I'll keep you alive as my personal fuck toy after this is done."

"Let me live Syrte, and I'll take that cock and your head as my trophies."

"Defiant to the end I see."

He says no more and swings his hand hard against her face, blood and spit fly, some landing on my face, drawing his unwanted attention my way...

"As for you elfin whore perhaps you would like to clean up after your servant when im done with her?"

Taking his cock in his hand he rubs it into my face, slapping me with his member and dragging it across my skin leaving traces of Melee's spit on my face. Pressing his red bulbous tip against my lips. I dont open and he doesn't force it,

he just laughs at my resistance.

(Then I hear it. A low rumble like distant thunder.)

He reaches down grabbing my exposed breasts, squeezing and twisting and pinching my nipples. I dont make a sound. I wont make a sound. He walks around me trapped in my stock, eyeing me, touching me. His hands on my skin. I already feel defiled by this beast.

(Thunder rolls again. The sun still beats down, I look straight ahead where I feel the sound coming from. Can it be?)

Syrte drags his hard red member over my skin. My hips and my back. Even taking my hand dangling from the stock and wrapping it around his massive shaft with his own over mine and making me stroke him. I cannot avert my eyes since my head is locked in the stock. I watch in repulsiveness as I'm forced to stroke his cock, his leaking precum dripping onto my fingers.

( I can feel the rumble in my core. Why hasn't anyone else noticed?)

He releases my hand laughing and walks behind me. Im spread, opened and unable to resist whatever happens. He rests his demon orc cock on my back slowly riding between my cheeks. The girth of his member spreads them easily.

"I think Analea, I'll feed you my seed and let my direwolf knot you from behind... that is after I fill all your holes with my seed. Do you know what a direwolf does when it mates with a different species? They are known to devour while they fuck their victim. Amusing to watch. Have you seen it before? Ha! No you haven't. I can smell you. You haven't even had a man. An envoy, an emissary of the elf king. Untouchable. "

Walking back he kneels to my face.

"I am going to fuck every hole of yours, then give you to my men. And perhaps after they have their fill of your used up body, I'll show you mercy and throw you to my wolf pack to use and devour."

Syrte continued to circle me like a carrion bird circling a corpse. Leering, snarling, touching and groping my naked body. Once again behind me dropping his member between my cheeks he slowly started to ride between them eliciting roars or approval from his band, but none of them observed what I was seeing. I almost smiled.

I felt it in my core before I saw it with my own eyes. A smouldering rumble in the earth. Zyre's head was still down but his skin was turning a darker green. The fury rising in him. I knew what was coming. But how? The chains upon us were charmed, meant to prevent the use of magic. The question wasn't important and I pushed it from my mind, focusing only on what was about to happen. Syrte continued his taunting oblivious to the rage awaiting him.

"Perhaps I'll leave him alive enough to watch me take and fuck all your holes, dropping my seed in every one of them? Maybe he'll live long enough to watch my wolf knot your cunt and devour you. It would amuse me to let him watch you suffer."

He thinks I should be frightened. Perhaps I would be. But now Zyre has raised his head. I was staring into his eyes. What did I see? Survival and death. The whites of his eyes went coal black and his pupils fire red. His skin already a dark green turning black. The rumble like thunder that had been building in him broke like a storm over head. His roar was deafening. The orcs guarding him backed away slowly, caught off guard. Syrte looked up, undoubtedly startled. Zyre rose from his knees his eyes on fire staring into mine. I whispered two words, the first I'd spoken in days.

"My love."

Just a whisper, and a little smile broke from my lips.

Then it happened. One flex of his arms and his shackles shattered. All stood in shock and in one movement he grabbed the chains that bound his legs and with one pull snapped them. By now I could see Syrte moving forward bracing himself. I swear his skin turned a lighter shade and his member softened. I almost laughed.

Zyre held the chain in his hand and flung it at the nearest guard wrapping it around his throat. With one swift pull the head rolled in the dust. Another charged him but Zyre caught his head in his grip and squeezed, shattering his skull. The others quickly backed off. Zyre's rage was great and he smashed his fist into the ground releasing a rock splitting roar like thunder.

"Syrte!"

Nothing else. Syrte charged him full of fury and bloodlust now. It mattered not. This would end quickly I knew. Zyre stayed low while the demon orc kept to his full height. He charged full on trusting his speed and momentum. It was greatly misplaced as his blow missed. Zyre spun out of the way and grabbed his arm twisting and pulling it back behind his body. All could hear the bones crack. Syrte fell to the ground and was trying to rise. I still wonder if he knew it was over yet?

Zyre grabbed him by the throat raising him off his feet and squeezed but did not kill him yet. He flipped him over and brought Syrte down over his knee breaking his back, and drove his elbow into his chest, now just an empty cavity. The body fell to the ground with a dull thud.

Zyre surveyed around him and with his foot stomped on Syrte's head, grinding it into the dust. Orcs can be so brutal.

But it wasn't over yet. Syrte's threat of having us knotted wasn't a jest. I could hear a snarling behind Melee and I. Behind the gates Syrte's direwolf was howling in rage at his masters fall. He was hurling himself at the iron bars and they were giving way; we could hear them bending and groaning at the assault.

Zyre rushed towards us freeing us from our bonds, turning the stocks to splinters with one blow from his fist while with the other he ripped the chains that bound us. Immediately I could feel the fae magic growing in my core. I would need it momentarily. Zyre spoke as he helped me to my feet while Melee rushed to grab what weapons she could from the bodies lying in the arena.

"Get behind me Analea, you cannot survive a direwolf."

"Neither can you. Protect Melee with your body, my magic is surging. I have enough strength to do this one thing. Trust me, please. Protect her for she cannot live thru what I am going to do."

Reluctantly he did as I asked. He grabbed Melee with some protest from her and huddled over and shielded her. I turned to face the breaking iron gates and raised my arms above my head. My eyes went amber as they always do when the fae magic takes me. Translucent wings sprung from my back enfolding me like a cocoon. Just in time. The gate gave way to the wolf. Like all direwolves it was huge. Orcs used them as mounts.

The wolf lunged but could not penetrate my translucent wings. Light gathered to me and emanated from me. With one swift motion I flung my arms out wide, spreading my wings. Bursts of light and heat flew from my being. But more than that. Light hardened like steel. Weaponized light. This magic shredded and burned anything I was facing. The wolf and its guards didn't even have time to suffer. It was over, and so was I. I collapsed to the ground exhausted.

A few moments later as I lay there barely conscious I heard Zyre roar a command for all who remained.

"Kneel!"

Then his steps approached me and he knelt beside me looking into my eyes, a duller red now.

"You live."

He said nothing but gave an orcish grin. His strong hands slid beneath my naked exhausted body. He whispered two words before darkness took me.

"My love."

End ch. 01. More to come.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers