The Witch and the Sex Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah gets a job in a magical sex shop and gets punished.
3.6k words
4.69
25.4k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,208 Followers

Sarah whistled as she closed up the shop. She had been working there for six months and her boss often left early, leaving her to close up. Not that she minded, the opportunity of working here made up for any late evenings. It was a sex shop, so stayed open much later than the surrounding stores in the mall it was located in. It wasn't just any sex shop though, it was magical.

Sarah had discovered it six months prior, while walking through the mall. She had been arguing with her boyfriend over the phone and had snapped at him, which had caused him to tell her he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with him. She had yelled some profanities at him and hung up. When she looked up, there was suddenly a shop in front of her that had definitely not been there five minutes ago. She was certain it hadn't been there, as before it had been a wall that she was leaning on while on the phone, but now the wall was replaced with big plate glass windows and a doorway.

Stepping inside Sarah had found a rather plain looking sex shop. She had been in a few before and this looked just like them, except something felt different. There was an energy in the air and as she moved down the rows, the energy seemed to strengthen and weaken depending on which display she was near.

"Curious," a man's voice suddenly said behind her. She spun round to see a rather attractive, yet eccentric, looking man staring at her. "What am I wearing?"

"What are you wearing?" Sarah asked, confused. She looked down and saw he wasn't wearing normal clothes, rather a long red robe. "A red robe?"

"Indeed, I am! Anyone else without magic would see a plain pair of jeans and a t-shirt! Well, this is unusual. Are you a witch?" The man asked.

"A witch? Like broomstick and pointy hat?" Sarah asked. She was very confused by this man and any other time being approached by a strange man in any shop, let alone a sex shop, would have been cause for concern. Yet she didn't feel threatened or creeped out by this man, if anything she was intrigued.

"Yes. Stand here, what do you feel?" The man said, gesturing to a spot next to a shelf of sexy outfits. Sarah moved over and stood where he said.

"Tingly, all over my body," Sarah answered. The man's eyes lit up.

"You are a witch! Yet you don't seem to know it, how unusual. Tell me, have you ever used magic before?"

"Magic?"

"I'll take that as a no. I'll keep things simple. That energy you feel around the shop, it's magic. All of the items in here are enchanted. Only people who are having issues with their relationship or are looking to spice up their sex life can find this store."

"I did just break up with my boyfriend," Sarah told him, feeling too intrigued by the idea of magic to be sad about her break up. She didn't know why, but for some reason she believed this man. Despite the fact magic was a thing of fairy tales and she had never believed it was real before, now this man was saying it was, she believed him.

"More curious, are you planning to reconcile with him?"

"Not a chance."

"See a normal person under those circumstances would never have found this shop. You're very interesting. My name is Osiah, but you can call me Oz."

"Nice to meet you Oz, my names Sarah."

"Nice to meet you as well Sarah. Now, how would you like to learn magic?"

Those were the only words Oz needed to ask. Sarah had agreed to his proposal instantly. She had quit her job as a waitress, something she was grateful to do, since finishing college she'd struggled to find a job and had been stuck waitressing. Working in a sex shop was a step up, even if she hadn't been learning magic.

In the last six months Oz had taught her the fundamentals. it was slow going, he was extremely friendly and patient, but very strict about what type of things he would teach her. So far, he'd had her learn and study each item in the shop. There were dildo's that moved on their own, outfits that could change the body of the wearer, male masturbators that could allow women to feel everything the man did to it and a whole host of other items.

Sarah had learned about the enchantments on nearly everything in the store and she was getting bored. While she understood the fundamentals of magic, she had yet to actually use any on her own. Oz had an office in the back, she had been in it plenty of times, but only when he was there with her. She was banned from entering it without him. It was filled with books, hundreds of them about all kinds of magic, but she had only been allowed to read a couple that he had given her.

As she locked the doors, she felt annoyed. He had promised to teach her magic, yet she all she had learned she had taught herself. Well, if he wasn't going to teach her, she would carry only learning on her own and to do that, she needed books! She pulled the shutters and went to the back, heading towards Oz's office. Despite the fact she knew he wasn't here, she still double checked he was lurking somewhere before quietly opening his office door.

It was a mess as it always was. Books, parchments, various magical items and ingredients covered most of the floor, his desk and the two large chairs. The office was large, the walls were lined with bookshelves holding hundreds of books. Sarah spent a few minutes browsing through the various shelves when she saw a book that looked interesting.

It was aptly named 'Spell for Beginners and she plucked it from the shelf. As soon as she did, she realised her mistake. The reason Oz never locked his office was because he didn't need to. He had magic, she somehow had stupidly forgotten about that part, he didn't need to lock it. As soon as the book left the shelf, she felt a burst of energy and knew she had triggered an alarm of some kind.

A moment later Oz walked in the door, a stern look on his face. He simply leaned against the door frame and looked at Sarah. Sarah quickly shoved the book back on the shelf and looked back at him, a bashful look on her face.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"How many times have I told you? I'll teach you to use spells when you're ready. I'm not just doing it to annoy you, it's for your own safety. I thought you understood that," Oz told her.

"I know, it's just, I just want to learn," Sarah began.

"So, learn by doing what I say. Not breaking into my office when I've told you not to."

"It won't happen again," Sarah promised.

"I'm sure it won't," Oz replied, a big grin spreading across his face. Sarah looked at him and knew she was in trouble. Oz was a strict teacher, but had penchant for practical jokes. More than once, Sarah had found herself the target of these pranks and she felt like she was about to be again.

"Oh no," she said, recognising the look on his face.

"Oh yes," Oz chuckled, moving to one of the shelves. He pulled out a book and Sarah tried to slowly move towards the door. Oz waved his hand and Sarah found herself stuck, her feet frozen in place. Oz flicked through the book until he found the page he wanted. Quickly reading it, he nodded and smiled again before turning to Sarah.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked as Oz approached her. He reached out and placed his hand on her should and she felt a surge of magic flow through her body. Suddenly her feet could move and she stepped back.

"That should do it."

"Do what?" Asked Sarah warily.

"You know the enchantment on the male masturbators? Well, now it's on your as well. Except it connects you to every single one out there in the shop. Don't worry, it'll only last a couple of weeks, a month at most."

"Wait what? You connected me- So I'm going to feel-"

"Yep. Everything that happens to those toys, you're going to feel. Don't worry, it only applies to the ones currently in the store, not the ones we've already sold."

"What is to stop me from just not selling any?" Sarah asked.

"This," Oz replied simply, waving his hand in front of Sarah. She suddenly felt a compulsion to sell as many male masturbators as possible.

"No! Oz I'm sorry, please don't," she begged.

"Don't enter my office without permission in future," he countered. Sarah took a deep breath, she knew it was useless to argue with him.

"Fine, you're right, I shouldn't have entered, I'm sorry," she told him. Oz just smiled at her.

"Thank you, but that doesn't mean I'm removing the spell."

"Bastard. Well then I'm not sorry!" Sarah replied.

"You will be," Oz chuckled. Sarah groaned and walked out, heading home. She was annoyed Oz would put such a spell on her, but more annoyed at herself for not being able to control her impulse to snoop through his office. This was her own fault and she knew it. She walked home and tried not to think about the next couple of weeks.

Sarah stood in front of her bathroom mirror, looking at herself. Her sandy blonde hair hung down to her shoulders, she had green eyes and high cheekbones. She knew she was attractive, but she didn't get big headed about it, it was just luck she looked the way she did. The one thing she was proud of was her body. She looked at her C-cup breasts, another thing she had got lucky about, that stood proudly on her chest. Despite the fact she had almost no body fat, thanks to years of dancing, she had somehow retained her large breasts.

Her stomach was flat and toned, the outline of her abdominal muscles just visible, her waist was just slightly thinner than her hips, which lead down to her firm round ass. Her butt was her favourite feature, she always found guys staring at it which she secretly loved. Her legs were long and toned as well, they were visibly strong with lean muscle. She had danced almost her entire life, ballet, freestyle, contemporary, hip hop, she'd done all kinds. It had been her passion, the thing that excited her most in life, until she'd learned of magic.

The thought of magic reminded her of what had happened that evening. She shuddered as she thought about dealing with the consequences of the spell for the next two weeks or longer. It wasn't the first time Oz had done something like this, he had given her a pair of vibrating nipple clamps to take home and study once. She hadn't thought much of it, he'd just told her to try and figure out what the enchantment was by herself.

So, she'd taken them home and after studying them for a couple of hours, had found no way of deducing what the enchantment was. Of course, she'd done the one thing Oz had known she'd do, she'd tried them on. As she had clamped them to her nipples, nothing happened. They stung her nipples, pinching them tightly, but other than that they felt normal. She'd then switched them on and found out what they really did.

When she turned on the first one, it had felt slightly pleasurable, but switching on the second had activated the enchantment. It turned out that the enchantment caused her nipples to become as sensitive as her clitoris. Which when you had two powerful vibrators clamping down on them was both a mixture of pain and extreme pleasure. She had tried to pull them off, but they had locked onto her nipples with some magical force.

Sarah had gasped and groaned, trying to fight the pleasure building in her chest as she desperately tried to take the clamps off, but each pull just made them hurt more, which made the pleasure increase even more. In the end, she had collapsed onto her bed, having a series of powerful orgasms without even touching her pussy. It had lasted almost an hour before the clamps magically detached themselves.

It had taken almost another twenty minutes of Sarah laying there, stroking her sore nipples and shuddering in aftershocks of pleasure before she'd felt strong enough to even sit back up. If this new enchantment was anything like those nipple clamps, she was going to be in for a rough couple of weeks. She could only hope that anyone she sold one of the male masturbators to wouldn't use it for a while.

Trying to put the thought out of her mind, Sarah climbed into the shower and got herself ready for bed. She fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring and cursing Oz for manipulating her mind into actually wanting to sell as many toys as possible. Her last thought before falling asleep was that one day she'd get revenge on the man.

The next morning Sarah opened the store with a sense of dread. Oz wasn't around, so she was hoping she could find a way to steer clear of selling any of the male masturbators, or C2X's as they were named on the shelf. Oz had tried to explain the name was something to do with a cock being able to reach its target anywhere, but Sarah hadn't really understood it. Unfortunately, her hope of not selling any had been false. For most of the day, customers had bought a variety of items and each time she had asked if they would like to buy a C2X, thanks to the compulsion to sell them Oz had implanted in her, but everyone had said no.

That was until a young couple entered the store. Sarah saw them enter, watched them walk the isles of items, until the stopped right in front of the C2X's. She groaned, before smiling widely and walking over.

"Hey guys, can I help you with anything?" She asked.

"How do these work?" The girl asked. She was cute, definitely a shy nerdy type, with big glasses and unflattering clothes. Which most people would look down on and think they'd be out of place in a sex shop, but in the last few months Sarah had learned that the shy quiet types were usually the most adventurous in bed.

"It's simple, have you ever used a male masturbator or anything before?" Sarah asked the man.

"No," he admitted.

"Well, it's simple. You simply take the top off, place it over your erection and masturbate as you normally would. The exciting part about these though is, she will feel everything you do to the toy," Sarah explained. The girl's eyes went wide with excitement.

"That's perfect! I'm going away for a research trip for a month so we won't see each other, will it work if I'm in another country?" She asked.

"Yes, there is no limit to the range of them," Sarah answered. The girl grabbed one from the shelf and followed Sarah to the counter. Sarah rang them up and said goodbye and watched as they left the store. She was worried now one of the toys she was connected to was out in the open and just hoped they wouldn't use it anytime soon.

She distracted herself by thinking about other things, like the fact two random people had just walked in, been told about a magical device and not batted an eye lid. It was another enchantment Oz had put over the store. Anyone the entered, at least anyone not magical, wouldn't question the fact the items were magic, nor would they tell anyone else outside of the shop about them. It seemed he was extremely good at manipulating people's minds. Luckily that particular enchantment hadn't worked on Sarah, due to the fact she was a witch herself, even if she hadn't known it at the time.

Sarah had just closed the shop when she suddenly yelped and jumped as she felt something press between her legs. For a moment she didn't know what it was, then remembered she'd sold one of the C2X's earlier, it seemed the couple weren't waiting to try it out. She felt something rubbing along her labia, causing a pleasant tingling in her pussy. Sarah pressed her hand against her crotch, but it did nothing to stop the sensations she was feeling.

She gasped as she felt her labia being spread, something round and hard pushing her folds open. It was hot! She hadn't expected to feel the heat of the guy's cock, but it made sense, they did advertise that the woman would feel everything. She groaned as in by inch the invisible invader pushed its way deeper into her tunnel.

Sliding a hand into her panties, Sarah was surprised to find her pussy felt completely normal. The lips were pressed tightly together as they always were and she wasn't even wet. Yet despite that, she could clearly feel the cock sliding smoothly into her. It was a strange sensation to say the least. She pulled her hand away, not wanting to add to the already confusing feelings coming from her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as the cock reached deep inside her. It felt good and now she felt herself getting wet, her own slick tunnel responding to the faux intruder, lubricating itself in expectation of being penetrated. The cock began to withdraw, teasingly slowly. Sarah wondered what the guy was doing, was he with his girlfriend watching her reactions? Or were they on the phone, her describing how she felt as he moved the toy on his erect cock?

Sarah didn't have time to think about it much as the cock suddenly thrust back into her fast and deep. She groaned, if it had been a real cock it might have been painful having it thrust so suddenly inside her with no preparation, but thanks to the toy, all she felt was pleasure. The toy was designed not to transmit anything painful, it was a built-in safety feature in case someone dropped it or threw it against the wall, which Sarah was thankful for. She had no desires to find out what it felt like for someone to drop her vagina. The feature could be overridden if the users wanted, but thankfully this couple hadn't done so.

The thrusts started coming slowly at first, the cock smoothly and gently sliding in and out of Sarah's tight tunnel. Sarah slowly made her way to the counter, walking while feeling someone fucking you at the same time was an odd experience. She made it to her seat and collapsed back into it just as the thrusts starting picking up speed.

She moaned and gripped the sides of her chair, her legs spread wide as the invisible cock worked itself in and out of her pussy. It felt incredible, she could feel every inch of the cock as it moved inside her, despite it not physically being there. Something about knowing that another woman was experiencing the exact same pleasure as her turned Sarah on even more. She desperately wanted to cum, to reach down and rub her clit until she shuddered in pleasure, but she didn't know how long this would last. The last thing she wanted to do was overstimulate herself if the guy continued fucking her for a long time.

Suddenly it stopped, the cock buried deep inside her. It didn't feel like he had cum, it felt like he'd suddenly just stopped moving. Maybe they were talking, making he was close and wanted a break, Sarah couldn't know. She was actually a little disappointed, it had started to feel really good and she could feel her orgasm building. Without warning, the thrusting started again, this time much faster than before.

Sarah moaned and slammed her legs together as the invisible cock ploughed into her depths over and over. She'd had rough sex before, one of her ex's could thrust incredibly fast, but even he was no match for this guy's hand. The cock slammed its entire length in and out of her like a piston in a car engine and Sarah screamed out as she came hard. The cock didn't notice or slow down as she came, clutching at the edges of the chair and pressing her knees together. She writhed in her seat, the pleasure unending as the guy continued thrust his cock into the toy over and over.

Sarah went from one orgasm straight into another. The relentless pounding of her sensitive tunnel sending shockwaves of pleasure through her entire body. Her stomach muscles tensed and her legs kicked, she almost fell out of her chair as she moaned out again and again. Suddenly the cock slammed deep into her and stayed there. She could feel it twitch and swell as it began to empty its load.

Despite it not being inside her, she could feel the hot sticky fluid hitting her insides.

Sarah gasped and moaned, her body still twitching in pleasure as she felt the cock finally pull out of her use twat. She sank back into the chair, panting hard. This was just the first toy, she was sure she'd sell more before the enchantment wore off. She didn't know how she was going to cope.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,208 Followers