The Witch Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
The doctor pays a home visit.
1.1k words
4.27
13.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Mysterio usually didn't make house calls. But, his new clients the Jones were tempting. The wife, Jane wasn't that bad looking and her breasts were growing by the day. The husband, John no longer had an interest in women. He wanted to devour as much cum as possible. The person Dr. Mysterio was most interested in meeting was the Jones' daughter Jessica. Jessica had just turned eighteen and as far as Dr. Mysterio was concerned "ripe for the picking".

So he went indoors, not bothering to knock. His patients should have no secrets from him. He found Jane in the kitchen humping carrots. John was applying lipstick and putting on earrings. A mini dress and fish net stockings lay on the bed. He was getting to go out for the night and receive his now daily dosage of cum.

"Hello Jane." he said.

"Oh Dr. Mysterio...I didn't know you were coming by tonight. If I had known I would have made something nicer you know to look prettier for you." stated Jane obviously flirting.

"That's nice, Slut, but there's a huge problem. You're not naked, I thought I ordered you to always be naked in my presence. I suppose if you don't listen I'll have to drop you as a client." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Oh no, please don't Dr. Mysterio...it's my fault. Just let me get out of these clothes." begged Jane.

"I guess Jane, but from now on no more panties or bras for you anywhere. You should be proud of what a slut you're becoming. You need to show off your assets as they are." Dr. Mysterio walked up to Jane and began tweaking her now considerably larger breasts and shoving his fingers up her cunt. Jane moaned in his arms. She wanted him so much.

"Enough of that, slut. If I'm going to fuck you in your own home, your husband and daughter should be watching right? That way they'll really know who you belong too. So where are they?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"Well John, is going out...he's been going out a lot lately. I've been using my vibrator at night, thinking of you but unable to cum." Jane pouted.

"Jane, even though you're a stupid slut you should know you're no longer able to cum unless I give you permission. I'm the person who makes you cum. The only person." stated Dr. Mysterio. He may as well take care of that right away. Jane still wasn't completely under his control. Jane should be begging to suck his cock as soon as he walked in. But, she hadn't. It was disappointing from his POV.

"Now where's your daughter?" questioned Dr. Mysterio. He would love to claim the newly 18 year old. Dr. Mysterio wondered if she was a virgin. He should be the first one to claim her. It was what he deserved.

"Oh Betty, is upstairs getting ready to go out too. I was just going to stay home tonight...I've been so horny it's hard for me to like think. But, you're here now Doctor Mysterio. Maybe you could help me out?" begged Jane.

"Jane, again I'm surprised at you. I just said I wouldn't fuck you unless your husband and daughter are watching. You don't even say please. Manners matter Jane. I know you're very horny. But, manners matter. Now slut, call your family down and maybe you'll be lucky enough to please me tonight." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes Doctor, I understand doctor." stated Jane.

"Betty and John get down here." yelled Jane to her family.

"Just a minute Mom. I'm doing my hair." Betty yelled back.

But, John came downstairs. Dr. Mysterio was pleased to see that he was dressed up like a slut. But, John didn't get turned on at the sight of Dr. Mysterio. He should also be begging to suck Dr. Mysterio's cock. He would have to take care of that.

"John, you look different tonight. I think you're becoming quite the faggot. How are things on the 305 going? Are you getting lots of cum?' stated Dr. Mysterio.

John hesitated. He didn't want to talk about his new cum addiction with Dr. Mysterio. It embarrassed him SO much but he also needed it. Cum was so wonderful. John just stood there blushing.

Dr. Mysterio knew that it was time for him to take charge. He was a real man after all while John was just a sissy faggot.

"Now John, get on your knees. You know I'm a man, only I can please your wife. From now on you'll only do what I say or I'll cut off your supply of cum. I'll send pictures of you dressed like a tranny whore to your boss. Get on your knees NOW." ordered Dr. Mysterio.

John immediately sunk to his knees. After all Dr. Mysterio was a man and he was just a tranny whore. John eyed Dr. Mysterio's erect cock as he sunk down. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a cock like that spilling hot spunk down his throat.

Dr. Mysterio knew what John was thinking. "Ah John, a tranny slut like you isn't ready for my cock yet. It would just drive you insane. Luckily, I'll let you jerk me off. Then you can lick my cum off your wife. Think of how wonderful that will be."

John hesitated again. He still had a little "free will". That would soon go away.

"John, do what Dr. Mysterio says. He's only trying to help our sex life. He knows best." stated Jane.

"Alright honey." stated John. He knew his wife was right after all. They were only doing this to help their marriage. Dr. Mysterio was only trying to make things better.

So John crawled over on his knees over to Dr. Mysterio and began jerking him off. John longed to teabag Dr. Mysterio. He bet that Dr. Mysterio had amazing balls. But, he continued jerking him off. Soon Dr. Mysterio sprayed huge amounts of cum all over Jane's tits.

John kneeled there amazed at the amount of jizz that Dr. Mysterio had just shot on his wife's tits.

"Well John, lick it all up before it cools down. You know you're addicted to my jizz, it's just too bad you hate licking it off your wife's tits. Tits disgust you now." said Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Dr. Mysterio." said John mindlessly. He began licking up all the jizz that Dr. Mysterio had spewed on to his wife's tits. It was wonderful, it was amazing. It was pure bliss. But, why did it have to be on his wife's tits. His wife did nothing but disgust him. Domineering men were surely the answer.

Just then Betty came downstairs.

"Mom, Dad..I'm ready to go over to Andrea's house...what the hell is going on." stated Betty as she looked out over the strange scene.

Dr. Mysterio looked up at Betty and smiled. She was nearly perfect. Obedience was all she needed.

"Come down here and find out." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Betty left the entryway and went into the living room. Her "new life" was about to begin.