The Witch of the Forest F*/MF

Story Info
Two Heroes are Tickle Tortured by an Evil Witch.
2k words
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!!!18+ Only!!!

This story depicts scenes of sexual tickling, and BDSM. This includes one scene of mild pain.

ALL characters depicted are intended to be 18+ and my stories describe Consent!!!

(Read until the end you sillies ; )

Enjoy!

The Witch of the Forest

F/FM & *(Tentacle)/FM

By, The Puppet Master 37

~~~ One beautiful Summer's day, a Duo of adventurers were strolling merrily on a well-trodden dirt path through the forest West of Town. They had been given a quest, to seek a temple hidden deep in the woods, and liberate it from the clutches of, from what it sounded like, a mere gaggle of ordinary bandits.

The first companion was a tall Half-Elf. Somewhat muscular and very fit, Astrid Feathertoe was a Huntress - skilled in the arts of hunting, tracking, and bowmanship.

The second, was short in stature, but bold in cunning. An inventor and fast-talker, Tumlin Waistrickle was a particularly resourceful Halfling.

"I'm not going through that forest Astrid! I say we stick to the path the Wizard recommended..."

"Come ON Tum, you are always so overly cautious!" she teased. "I am not being 'overly cautious' Strid!" Tumlin said curling his fingers in the air, quoting her. "The Wizard if you remember also warned us of an Evil Witch that guards the forest remem-"

Astrid did not wait for him to finish, "You know just as well as I do that is just a crazy myth the townspeople came up with to scare their children, Tum. There's no way some SpOoKy WiTcH *crosses eyes, sticks out tongue and waves fingers in the air* is crawling around the forest preying on people's worst fears... that just sounds crazy!"

Looking quite uneasy for a moment, holding his chin and looking back and forth through his glasses... Tumlin deferred to his friend's instincts, "Well... I suppose you do know the forest better than anyone I know... alright. Let's do it." Astrid raised her arms in the air victoriously, "Yes! I promise you won't regret this, it'll save us SO much time" She smiled and gave him a playful smack on the back.

The forest grew darker and denser as they traversed deeper, and now it was Astrid's turn to become uneasy...

"Um... Uh *cough* you know Tum... if you still wanted to turn back, I wouldn't say no. You know... I mean, just for your sake." Tumlin pulled a headlamp out of his pouch, lighting the path. "Are you kidding!? I'm not turning back now, you were right! At this rate we can grab the loot and be back to town by night fa-"

He stopped mid sentence as he heard a sound, like shifting sand. They both stood still. "What was that!?" his voice now conveyed fear. Looking towards the ground breathing heavily, the half-elf saw the ground beginning to crumble beneath their feet.... "RUN TUMLIN!!!" They tried to escape, but the forest floor gave way, and they fell down a slide-esque chasm, landing firmly on the ground far below where they once stood.

Before they could even dust themselves off, they were constricted by a mass of grasping vines. Both were wrapped tightly with arms to their sides, and the vines lifted them a few feet off the ground.

They struggled and shouted, but quickly abandoned their efforts once they heard footsteps heading their way. Eyes widening and jaws dropped open as they saw a grotesque and unwelcome sight... a withered, old, Forest Hag...

She wasted no time and got straight to interrogating them: "What are you doing here in my forest?" Her voice, shrill and dissonant. "Please! Let us go! We-" Tumlin pleaded, then briefly winced and cried out in pain as his armor heated itself against his body for a brief moment. The Witch ceased her spell almost as quickly as she cast it.

"Do NOT try to parle with ME interloper! Why have you come here!?" Vines were already crawling up their legs, undoing their boots...

Her victims now barefoot, she snapped her fingers, commanding her vines to lower them towards the ground. She enchanted the grass below them so it tickled at their feet with a thousand frantic light strokes. They both cried out in laughter. "Pleeeeeaaaase!!! We want nothing to do with you!!! We're juhuuuuuuust adventurers he he!!!" Astrid tried to bargain through the ticklish torment. Tumlin was unable to speak.

"You will be punished for your lies, traveler!!!" The vines held them both spread eagle at awkward angles, and began removing their armor as some twigs joined their grassy friends and began prodding their helpless soles...

~ Their cries became muffled as they were gagged by the smooth green tentacles. Either would have been rendered unable to actually speak at this point anyway, both entirely too ticklish to resist giggling.

Agatha the Apathetic, The Hag Witch of the forest wasted no time in subjecting the duo to a veritable carnival of TiCkLisH Tortures...

The meadow floor grew so it was tall and thin; and she dragged their exposed bodies through the greedy tuffs of tickle grass. She rotated their bodies in various ways, allowing her vindictive greenery to sate its lustful thirst. She did so whilst synchronizing their torment with spidering tickles - first skittering all over the plump ass cheeks of the Half-Elf, before ambushing the Halfling's cute defenseless toes. Then she split her efforts, using each of her large clawed hands, to torment them simultaneously.

Each finally accepted that resisting laughter was now completely nonviable. They wiggled and wriggled the bit they could budge, but were effectively immobilized. The Hag Howled and a Flock of Necrotic Spectral Hands was conjured, closing in on them slowly as they watched in horror. The fingers teased them by making clenching 'tickly' motions before they found their targets, like dozens of ticklish magical missiles.

They shook their heads and wished more than anything they had listened to that damned Wizard! Agatha the Apathetic rained a torrent of ticklish torture down upon them for what seemed like an eternity, before finally... their torment abruptly ended...

The grass retreated into the ground, the Hag ceased her pointy pokes at their respective most ticklish spots, and the hands simply disappeared. The vines began to lower them gently, as they breathed heavily, and praised the gods for their relief.

Tickled near utter madness, the two lay on the ground depleted, still entangled in pulsing vines. Agatha cackled maniacally, "I have a special surprise for you two... to make sure you really never interlope in my forest ever again!"

She stood towering over a now sitting Tumlin, and waved her hand over the ground. A surprisingly beautiful and large flower resembling a lily grew from the forest floor. She leaned over slowly and plucked it. As she did, it began opening and closing of its own accord with an audible wet *pop* each time.

He tried to squirm away, gulping and whimpering, realizing her intentions, his rapidly hardening cock twitching and throbbing, betraying him with a giddy excitement all its own...

The pedals closed with a spongy softness over his length, and began undulating. Inside the soft lips of the flower, small tendrils tickle-massaged his erection. His eyes slumped down instinctually content for the moment, and unable to resist the pleasure any longer.

Astrid looked upon a drooling Tumlin with sympathy, and admittedly a drop of envy at this point...

"I didn't forget about yoooou my girl..." Terrified, her eyes snapped shut and she shook her head quickly side to side, unable to beg through her ropey gag. Her desperate gaze then did all the begging for her, as Agatha now walked towards her spread legs menacingly, plucking another flower from the ground...

Astrid peered down at her swelling clit to see the fiendish flower approaching, this one with four smaller curled tendrils on the petals, and a stigma resembling a small basin, waiting to cradle her clitty. The flower made contact and she laid her head back in intense pleasure. The tiny flower "cup" held her clit in place and began to undulate like she had seen Tumlin's do, sucking her up and down.

The pedals closed on her and absolutely titillated her love muffin, causing her to laugh amidst her moans as she realized the tendrils had begun tickling her now moistened lips, inside and out.

She threw her head back in undeniable pleasure, while biting down on the fibrous vine hard, desperately trying to resist the menacing light tickles.

"There we are..." the Vile Agatha Quickfinger said, with an air of faux comfort. She brought the two of them together so their faces were almost touching, both forced to stare into those vapid dark holes she had instead of eyes. Astrid struggled in her bonds, refusing to give in, even though she knew deep down... she was doomed. Tumlin's flower had also grown four tendrils from the tips of each of its petals; they were teasing his groin and thighs before finding their target, and assaulting his taught sack.

"Before I leave you to your final fate, I will give you a little present to ensure our time here today remains hahaha QUITE MEMORABLE!!!" Her voice, calm at first, became demonic by the end of her threat.

Both heroes now filled to the brim with fear and anticipation, Agatha Hagatha turned her hands over, palms now facing the ground, in doing so rotating her prey until they hung mid air facing the ground like two plump piggies ready for roasting...

Tumlin looked at her and blushed, shaking his head, a tear almost coming to his eye as he conveyed how sorry he was for their predicament. She shook her head as much as she could through her squirming and involuntary laughter, trying to tell him that it wasn't his fault...

But as they looked at each other apologetically, their faces began to turn away from one another... Agatha Quickfinger's vines turned them until they were one foot apart, ass facing beautiful ass. Realizing what was about to happen they both struggled fruitlessly while suspended, shaking their cute, bare cheeks. But it was to no avail: a slimy tentacle found its way in between their bouncing bottoms. Agatha turned her index fingers in a circular motion, and the invaders began teasing their puckers.

Tumlin Waistrickle looked to the sky, trying to pray, wishing he had been devout to a god... any god!

Astrid Feathertoe closed her eyes, shook her head, and let her neck go limp... finally giving in. ~

A book closes loudly as the two disheveled and barely clothed players at the kitchen table are pulled away instantly from their own groping hands, and enthralled imaginations.

"Wa... wait! What happens next?" Says Derek, the tall, muscular man who had been playing Tumlin's character. "Also is everyone ok? That was intense!" he asked politely, giggling and rubbing his muscular chest.

"Wh-aaaa?" Taylor, a petite but fierce cutie who had played the tall and strong Astrid was still coming out of their haze. "Ya, I want to know what happens next." They said munching some chips from the table and scratching themself lightly.

The Game Master explains, "Well, other than the obvious ensuing..." all three giggle, "you both are very content and with all cheeks blushing and flowers still stuck in their places hehe.

The darkness dissipates and your characters are left vine-bound and naked at Dawn, aaaaaand!... OH NO! I rolled a one for you guys, sorry... *clears throat* She uses an Awakening Enchantment to turn the grass all around into ticklish little tendrils."

"You squirm all throughout the day, stuck there as sexy friends, more enjoying your fate more so than not, until the sun begins to set, and you see a group of adventurers off in the distance. You groan to get their attention as much as you can through your gags. They see you and begin running towards you!"

"How embarrassing," Derek says winking playfully while eating a carrot stick.

"They are finally upon you! One uses their blade to cut loose your bonds as another

dispels the magic enchanting the grass tickling your exhausted and sweating bodies." "Are two you alright?!" One of them asks, cradling your head while another lays the other of you in their lap."

"You both look at each other and smile, panting and holding hands for a moment... 'Oh yes... we're just grand...' You wink at one another, leaving your rescuers scratching their heads as you are still unconsciously writhing slightly, your bodies remembering your delightfully torturous pleasures of the day before..." The End~~~~~

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rehab Session A male track athlete is put though a tough rehab session.in BDSM
Harry's Punishment Pt. 01 Harry has to endure the consequences of his misbehavior.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Resort Risqué A couple visit a naughty resort to get tickled and edged.in Fetish
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Undocumented Immigrant Story of a lad who is enslaved by his female boss.in BDSM
More Stories