All Comments on 'The Witch of The Woods Ch. 02'

by 32inch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CinnaminDraconnaCinnaminDraconna3 months ago

I like this new storyline.. looking forward to new installments.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

Oh you big tease, 32inch! A 'two-part story' but the subtitle is "good things come in threes". This is a great story and Christine is a great character, and the world you are building has a ton of potential. I would be seriously disappointed that this story is ended if it weren't for the notes at the beginning of the first chapter indicating that there is much more to come. Can't wait!

32inch32inch3 months agoAuthor

Hah, no! This story is not ending anytime soon and the subtitle was the nod to the fact Christine has three apprentices now, the ones who will define the dynamic.

gregoirogregoiro3 months ago

This is a great story so far, canĀ“t wait to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is developing nicely. Can't wait to learn who the next apprentice is. All the other surprises are just icing on the cake. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think that the "2 part story" is simply because up to now, two parts have been posted here. Unless I am very much mistaken, that count is automatically generated, not something that the author determines. So this could quite easily (albeit with a bit of work for the writer, which isn't me, so no worries there) turn into a fifty part story.

ruddygoreruddygore3 months ago

One question. Who's the sheriff? In Chapter one it's Donna Sanders and in chapter two it's Lance Brody. Is one actually a deputy? Or a city police chief and a county sheriff?

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn36363 months ago

Again, I enjoy this story.

A question: what if there was a universe where Magic and Science matured together and even in tune.

Where science is integrated, with magic and technology?

Would you have satellites that pictured the magical energy surrounding the planet? Would you graduate from college with A Bachelors of Magic Degree?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These two stories are really good and well-written. If you ever do write a longer series, or a novella or book, I would definitely read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sheriff Brody looks like he wants to become Christine's lover, friend, for Christine to become his resource in fighting local crimes, and won't take no for an answer. He may be willing to become one of Christine's new apprentices at least on a part time basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32inch@32inch
I came to write erotic fiction and chew bubble gum, and guess what's out of stock. One of the boys on https://www.projectquaranteam.com/ Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 05 is live. Ch. 06 is in the works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES