The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Yes! That feels so good."

Chris continued to lick her and suck her swollen clit into his mouth. Each time he did this she writhed under him and held his head and face to her. Finally she felt her climax coming and could hold it in no longer. Her body stiffened and she exploded her juices into his mouth and over his chin. She drew him up to her and kissed him deeply tasting her essence on him. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes with pure lust.

"Fuck me Chris. I have to feel you in me now."

He knelt between her legs and she opened them wide. He slid the head of his cock into her and then thrust in. She moaned and nearly screamed in pleasure. He began to thrust in and out. Going deeper and harder with each thrust. She dug her fingers into his back and moved in rhythm with him urging him deeper and harder. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Get on your back. I want to ride you."

He laid back on the bed and she straddled him. Reaching between them, she guided the head of his cock into her slit then slid back impaling herself on him. This time she did scream in pleasure. She rocked back and forth up and down him taking in every inch she could.

Suddenly the door opened softly and closed again. Sarah looked over her shoulder and saw Jenny enter the room. At this point she didn't care. She just wanted to take all of Chris and make him cum. Jenny quietly walked over to a chair that was next to the night stand. It was slightly turned so that the person sitting in it had an unobstructed view of the bed. She sat down in the chair and draped her right leg over the arm and began to slowly rub herself through her panties.

Sarah continued to slide up and down on Chris relishing the feel of him in her. A little moan came from the chair and Jenny now had her hand inside her panties. Chris looked over and watched her take her bra off and continue to finger her wet slit under her panties. He reached up and grasped Sarah's hips and began to increase the speed of his thrusts up into her. Sarah's climax was building again and she could feel she was about to explode.

"Oh God Chris. I am going to cum. Yes. Yes."

Sarah slammed her body down onto his cock and exploded all over him. She was about collapse onto his chest when she felt hands on her breasts holding her up. Jenny had left the chair and was now kneeling behind her holding her up and squeezing her breasts.

"Yes. That;s it Sarah. Fuck his huge cock. Make him cum. Make him fill your pussy with cum."

Chris could hold back his orgasm no longer. He moaned and rammed his cock up into Sarah and exploded, pumping squirt after squirt of hot cum into her. He finished cumming and Jenny let go of Sarah and let her collapse to the bed. Sarah laid next to Chris and Jenny slowly ran her finger through all the juices that were now on Chris' cock and groin. She slowly licked her finger and moaned.

"Mmmm, sweet."

Chris looked up at Jenny.

"Sorry Sweetie. I couldn't let you have this Halloween treat all to yourself," Jenny said.

Sarah finally looked up at Jenny.

"Jenny, what are you talking about?"

"Well Sarah, you now I said I stole little peeks at you in the locker room? To tell the truth, I have been wanting to do you again since college."

"You've what?" Sarah asked.

Jenny leaned over Chris and kissed Sarah's cheek.

"I have wanted to do you since we were in college and had that little experiment play session. I figured if the three of us are all hot and bothered, then I can get some of you. What do you say Chris? You got enough to go a second round?"

Chris looked from Sarah to Jenny and Sarah got this sudden look of lust in her eyes. Jenny was licking her lips and looking at them like she was ready to attack them both.

"Sure. I have enough for more."

"Good," Jenny purred.

She moved between Sarah's thighs and pushed them open. Leaning forward on her hands and knees she began to slowly run her tongue up and down Sarah's already dripping slit. She lapped at Sarah's juices and licked her clit. Sarah immediately began writhing in pleasure under Jenny's tongue. Jenny sucked on Sarah's clit then slowly pushed her tongue into her slit and found that sensitive spot and worked to make Sarah cum a third time. She broke her work with her tongue and looked and Chris. She reached over to stroke him.

"Whenever that gorgeous cock is hard, take me from behind while I eat Sarah."

It only took a couple minutes before Chris was hard again. He moved behind Jenny and slid his hardness into her wet slit. She screamed into her mouthful of Sarah's pussy. She raised her head and screamed, "Yes Chris. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Chris began to thrust deep and hard into Jenny as she continued to work on Sarah's pussy. The three of them licked, sucked, and fucked each other for several minutes before Sarah exploded into Jenny's mouth. At that time, Jenny began to orgasm and scream Chris' name as she covered him with her juices. Chris then began to cum again and filled Jenny with his cum. The three of them collapsed on the bed in a heap.

The next morning, Sarah awoke in a completely darkened room but she knew it wasn't hers. She was disoriented and almost panicked. She reached for what she thought was a lamp and turned it on. There on the nightstand under the lamp was her phone. She picked it up and dialed Jenny's number.

"Good morning Sleepyhead," Jenny answered.

"Jenny? What the hell happened last night? Did I drink too much? I had a dream that I was fucking Chris, then you came in and joined us and all three of us were going at each other."

"Sarah, look under the covers at your body. You are naked Sweetie and in our spare bedroom."

"So you mean we actually . . ."

"Yes, the three of us fucked each others brains out last night," Jenny said with a little laugh. "Oh, and don't bother looking for your clothes from last night. They got a little destroyed. So, you'll have to come down stairs in that beautiful birthday suit of yours and join us for some breakfast. Then I can get you something to wear home."

Sarah pulled the covers back and sure enough she was completely naked. She slid out of the bed and found that her legs were still a little wobbly. She made it down the stairs and found Chris and Jenny sitting at the breakfast table and they too were naked. She looked from Chris to Jenny.

"Okay. What the hell do we do from here out? Do we never mention that this happened?"

"Actually, I was thinking that it becomes our little Halloween witching hour ritual," Jenny said looking at them.

"So, you are proposing that every year the three of us meet at midnight and have a three way fuckfest to celebrate Halloween?" Chris asked.

"That's what I am proposing," Jenny answered.

They looked over at Sarah to see what she was going to say.

"Okay, on one condition," Sarah started.

"What's that?" Jenny asked.

Sarah leaned in to Jenny and kissed her cheek while running her hand between Jenny's legs and pressing her hand against her slit, "I get to be fucked from behind while I eat your pussy."

"You've got a deal," Jenny replied.

The three of them laughed together and started to make their way back upstairs.

12