All Comments on 'The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 01'

by KennyCumBuckets

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprising

I was expecting this to to end up being a one shot story, with the hope of being a longer story, but the ending leaves it open to so many possibilities. I find myself looking forward to future installments, wish is rare for me. it was a wonderful setup, and end for a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, I need more of that.

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is he retarded?

He calls them dolls but they are life size, life like, without visible joints and except for not moving, identical to human women.

How the fuck would he not suspect them to be human?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Good story but the opening bothered me.

Most children get a car or house for their 18th birthday... Where? Lol... It was a great story but that absurd opening stuck with me throughout.

I don't know anyone who got a car or a house for their 18th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for part 2!

Awesome story. It’s great to see something a little different on here. Can’t wait for Part 2.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 5 years ago
Your work

Did you read it between the time that you wrote it and the time that you posted it?

ranfallboyranfallboyover 5 years ago
Loved it friend

Gonna be on the watch for part 2 of this.

snow_prestosnow_prestoover 5 years ago
Wow, just Wow

I cannot wait for part 2. A great story, well written, nice build up and well done detail. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story, in SERIOUS need of editing

Concise writing is a pain. The benefit is, what the writer meant is instantly clear and easily understood.

Sloppy writing is quick and easy. The problem is, what the writer meant can be hard to figure out. Sometimes a single sentence has to be read two or three times to understand what the point is.

Your story is interesting. Your writing is sloppy. An editor could help you if you don't care enough about the readers to do it yourself.

Here’s an early paragraph from your story, edited for readability:

"At first he only half listened to her story. She told him the man who once lived in the estate manor Philip now owned was a dashing bachelor who drew the attention of many young ladies. Among them was a lonely young witch who, spurned by rejection after rejection, grew increasingly aggressive and possessive of the young man. She even went so far as to declare herself his official bride, without his say-so."

You have an interesting story going. Your sloppy writing makes it a pain to read. PLEASE work with an editor to clean up the writing. I bet your 4.57 could become a 4.75 or 4.8 if it was easier to read.

p.s. Here’s your first tip: the word ‘it’s’ means ‘it is.’ Always. In both American English and British English. No exceptions, except rarely-used contractions such as ‘it was.’ When something belongs to an ‘it’ rather than a ‘he’ or a ‘she,’ the word to use is ‘its.’ Always. No exceptions. Your sentence, “even it's genitalia was painstakingly made into a perfect replica” actually reads as, “even it is genitalia was painstakingly made into a perfect replica.” I doubt that’s what you meant.

surfandturf64surfandturf64over 5 years ago
Lovethe

I love this story please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

Please continue to the basement where all the dolls gangbang him and make him drown in squirt

PervertAnonPervertAnonover 5 years ago
Please more

quality girl gangbang - loved the attention to detail, especially the part where they went for ball/prostate massage to keep him going. That's expertise in man-raping. Thumbs up, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scary and Sexy

This reminds me of the Hentai game Castle of Temptation. This one part, dolls (that were unanimated before) are now out to milk you of all your cum and that was so hot. So thankfully I found this! And there's like 5 parrts. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story

This is one of the best stories on here. Please make new stuff like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story!

那怕是用google翻譯,也能流暢的看完文章!會讓我想到ぶるーすきんの森 and Castle of temptation,這兩款遊戲。

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennyCumBuckets@KennyCumBuckets
217 Followers
Just some lazy loser who has nothing better to do with his life. Update 27/01/2021 Ok so, the process of writing the synopsis of all my story ideas is complete. So yaaaaay. Basically I can start writing stories again without much worry about losing the plot halfway through....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES