The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a final shadow blanketed Phil and he looked up to see one final doll poised over the upper half of his head.

She had long auburn hair that came down in ringlets was petite like the blonde but made up for her lack of bust with a soft, wide ass. An ass that was ready to engulf the rest of Phil.

When the petite cutie crushed his head beneath her she made certain that his nose was overwhelmed by her asshole, the rosy opening emitted a distinct scent different from the musk he other dolls gave off. It was hard to place but it was easily a smell only a flower could give off.

Her pleasant aroma battled with her neighbour's oppressive scent, the resulting clash did more to dominate his mind as his face was made into a grinding board for their nethers.

Phil felt himself melt away as the dolls continued to abuse his body and his senses.

The doll riding him never relented, her moans were more akin to a war cry, a declaration of conquest over the male they had captured.

Phil had emptied 2-3 rounds of semen into her while she came on his dick seemingly every time she slammed down, her femcum soaking the sheets more thoroughly than if they were left in a rain storm.

The two dolls at his groin would continue to focus on, and alternate between, his balls and his asshole, poking their tongues and fingers into the tight hole with little difficulty forcing his dick to remain attentive under the barrage while his ballsack was fondled and suckled to ensure his semen would keep coming.

The mother and daughter dolls dug in deep and slobbered all over his feet leaving not a single inch of them dry.

The Barbie had pressed her firm butt as far into Phil's groin as she could, dragging her snatch across in circular motions, lubing up his skin even further as she continued to taste and tease his nipples.

While his right hand had became slathered in saliva, as if no more than a tasty morsel to the pair currently frenching his fingers with reckless abandon, his left hand had become a prisoner to the dolls pillowy asses, his fingers shared between the dolls as they were swallowed by the pair's vaginal caverns, alternating from one to the other.

The dolls sitting on his face dominated his other senses.

His mouth had the syrupy flavour of the dolls' pussy juice permanently staining his mouth, though he tried to avoid swallowing it the vagina it poured from secured his mouth too efficiently for him to spit it out giving him the ultimatum; drink or drown.

His nose was either hooded in one doll's vulva or inserted in the anus of the other doll where it drowned in her overpowering scent, inciting stronger, aroused reactions in his body which only served to make the stimulation across his body and the tightness constricting his dick even more unbearable.

Occasionally the dolls would move out of the way to let him breathe while smothering him in more and more kisses before swapping positions and jumping back onto his face, obscuring his sight, taste and smell once again.

As for his ears, they were receptive to the cacophony of the dolls' endless erotic screeching.

There were no words, the dolls were seemingly beyond that level of communication, instead the room echoed with the sound of a dozen fake humans screaming, moaning, laughing and slurping and the muffled protests of one arguably unlucky victim.

He came into the doll bouncing on his dick three times before she had enough, being thrown aside by another doll who decided to dominate his manhood, rocking the bed and eliciting gasps from Phil (which only served to stimulate the facesitting doll further) every time she slammed downwards.

After cumming in a doll a few times, they would be rendered helpless, thrown aside and replaced by another, shuffling the dolls' positions on his body and instigating a cycle of pleasure.

And any time his dick seemed to grow soft, the dolls would collectively blowjob his shaft while breast feeding Phil their aphrodisiac milk and vaginal cream.

After his fifteenth shot however, he felt the pull of exhaustion grow too strong to resist.

As the dolls clambered around him to swap positions he saw a girl in the back of the room with long raven black hair, a cute gothic dress, glowing violet eyes and a warm but unvirtuous smile.

His vision was obscured by the red head's vagina forcefully humping his skull as the Barbie descended upon his cock and soon Phil drifted into unconsciousness.

As he fell into the abyss he could hear a voice echo in his mind, ringing throughout his soul like the most pleasant sounding bell in the silence of his dreams.

"Two more chances left my dear..."