All Comments on 'The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 05 - Finale'

by KennyCumBuckets

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love it

love this series! any plans to write similar stories?

KennyCumBucketsKennyCumBucketsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Monster girls.

I'm not sure if they're 100% similar but I am thinking of getting into writing Monster Girl stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

go die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

WOW. That’s one hell of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Philip’s character change towards the end was kind of jarring but this was a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More content!

Please write more stories similar to this!!! Love the outnumbered, helpless man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cecilia reminds me of a French film called "Il m'aime, il ne m'aime pas" (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not) about a girl (played by Audrey Tautou) who is convinced this guy loves her, while he is married and doesn't even know she exists. She finally sees him with his wife, brains him in the back of the head with a bronze paperweight, and is committed to a mental institution.

smudgebucket's "Born Evil" series is more like the film than this story, for anybody who gets turned on by psychotic women lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennyCumBuckets@KennyCumBuckets
Just some lazy loser who has nothing better to do with his life. Update 27/01/2021 Ok so, the process of writing the synopsis of all my story ideas is complete. So yaaaaay. Basically I can start writing stories again without much worry about losing the plot halfway through....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES