The Witch's Offering Ch. 07

Story Info
Accosted. Angely i demony. Called in.
9.1k words
4.76
3.3k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 09/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,969 Followers

Note: The "heresy" tag is there for a reason! If you have any issue with angels or other Christian figures getting freaky with humans or doing the horizontal mambo with (Gasp!) demons, then this is not the story for you. I respectfully ask that you move on and find something more akin to your tastes.

-Blu

The sun's rays made Ren smile as he walked across the quad after his first class. Paved walkways crisscrossed the area in the middle of campus, radiating out from a central bronze sculpture of the college's founder. Benches, concrete picnic tables, and sculptures made by past students dotted the walkways every few meters. Trees planted halfway between the statue and the walking path offered shade to dozens of students as they studied, ate breakfast, chatted with friends, or snuggled with their partners. The outer walkway was particularly wide and had a two-person, one-way inside lane for joggers. Plenty of people complained about the joggers saying they were a hazard, but there weren't enough injuries caused by them for anyone to care.

Ren didn't mind the joggers. The women occasionally offered a little eye candy when walking in the track's direction. Today he felt acutely aware of the shape of the passing joggers' bottoms. More than once, Ren had to peel his eyes from a woman's firm rear to keep from tenting his pants as thoughts drifted into his head about what they might look like uncovered and bent over in front of him.

"Perv," sneered one of the three girls walking past him in the other direction as he struggled to avert his eyes from another bouncing rear in the jogging lane.

"Sorry," he mumbled, his face turning red as he stared at the concrete at his feet and walked a little quicker.

Furthering his embarrassment, the jogger he'd been ogling turned around with a scowl on her face. After a moment of looking him over, the frown turned into a smirk, and she wiggled her ass at him before resuming her morning exercise.

Ren looked back to see the middle of the three girls, a cute woman with Asian features and black hair, had fallen behind and stared at him in confusion. The others seemed to take notice, and Ren broke into a jog toward the library before they had the chance to make a scene. Xaal's blessing wouldn't do him a bit of good if he became known as a campus lecher.

---

"S'up, Ru?" asked Megan, "was he checking out our asses too?"

"Could you blame him?" said Aleesha, the black girl on the other side of Ruri. "I have one fine ass, bought and paid for with my gym membership. If the boys aren't looking, I'm not getting my money's worth."

Megan rolled her eyes. As Aleesha's gym partner, she knew quite well how much time the woman spent keeping her butt looking good.

"I'll catch up with you two in a bit," said Ruri, slowly starting after the man Megan called a perv.

"How much you wanna bet she's going to bust his balls for leering at those girls," Megan said with a grin as their Asian friend strode away after the creeper.

"No bet. Poor man. Tomorrow she'll tell us how he repented all his sins and begged her for forgiveness. Then he won't come within ten meters of the girl," said Aleesha, shaking her head. "Too bad, the boy was kinda cute too." She shifted the backpack on her shoulder. "Let's go. Unlike Ruri, we will actually get in trouble for showing up late to class."

---

Ren pulled a book on network management, maintenance, and troubleshooting out of his bag and slid it across the Library counter.

"A bit of light reading?" asked the girl sitting on the other side as she hefted the sizeable tome and scanned it in before placing it on a rolling cart to go back out on the shelves.

"More like I need an upgrade. The info in that is good but still sophomore-ish. My new job requires that I be far more knowledgeable about networking than I originally intended for my degree."

"New job? Does this mean I won't see your smiling face here anymore?"

"Continued education is a job requirement. I'll still be around."

The side of her mouth lifted into a sexy smirk as she looked up at him through her lashes. "Good to know. I'll keep an eye out for any books coming in that are less sophomore-ish and text you."

"That would be wonderful. Uh... you have my cell number in your system, right?"

"I do, but it would be a lot quicker if you just gave it to me."

"Oh... OH...!" Ren pulled his phone out of his pocket and fumbled it for a moment before inputting the passcode. As the home page pulled up, he stopped. "I don't... need my phone to tell you my number."

"No, you don't," she giggled, "but that was kind of cute."

Ren turned bright red before stammering, "It's uh, 555-...."

---

Hidden among the stacks of the reference section, Ren lightly bounced his head against a bookshelf's wooden divider.

"What the hell, Ren?" he muttered to himself. "Kat, Angie, Sally, now this new girl...." He tried to remember what the nameplate on the counter said. "Elle? I've gone from being a virginal nerd to a playboy. I thought it would be more fun, but this feels too much like cheating."

"Heya, handsome."

Ren stumbled away from the speaker in surprise. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear her walk up beside him. His eyes widened as he recognized the light denim jacket over a pink shirt he'd seen earlier on the Asian girl who caught him staring at the jogger. Smirking, she stood there as he tried desperately to not trip over his own feet and make an even bigger fool of himself. When the girl walked toward him, Ren faintly noted that her blue jeans must have required copious lubricant or maybe even a crowbar to squeeze into.

"Back there, I didn't... I wasn't...." For the second time in ten minutes, a woman had him completely flustered. Why did things seem easier when dealing with the magic world?

"Sure you were," she said, "and she didn't seem to mind, so no harm done. You sound like you are having some girl trouble. I often lend an ear to my friends. Maybe I can help?"

"We just met, and you want me to tell you my troubles?" he asked, suspicious.

"I'm a good listener and try to help people do the right thing. Taking my advice has worked out for my friends most of the time. But I'll be honest with you," she stepped in close and plucked at the front of his button-down shirt as if curious what lay inside, "I think you're kind of cute and might like to be part of your woman troubles." Ren tensed slightly, and she hurriedly continued, "Or maybe you just need to blow off some steam. Men think clearer when their dick," her hand dropped down to the front of his pants, "isn't doing half their thinking."

Ren sighed. "Considering everything going on, I don't think that would be a good idea. I wouldn't want you to do something you might regret in a few days."

The woman gave him a confused look before giggling. "Don't overthink it. I'm not on your list of relationship prospects. I'm just horny and looking for some fun. From how you were staring at the runners, I figured you were in the same boat, and we might be able to help each other. Plus, if you get off, then maybe you won't be noticeably staring at women's asses out on the quad. It might help you keep out of trouble."

"You have a point," said Ren, though he was certain his judgment was affected by her fingers gliding over the fabric covering his growing erection. "However, I'll happily go down on you and accept a blowjob, but no sex."

"I'm good with that. I can respect a man who wants to save the main event for marriage." She grabbed his hand and pulled him further along the rows of bookshelves. "There's a multimedia room in the back corner of this section. Come on."

The library contained numerous multimedia rooms, but with the addition of electronic whiteboards to classrooms, they often went unused. Prohibiting food and beverages besides bottled water in the library meant students couldn't rent them for birthday parties, tabletop role-playing, or trading card game meet-ups. A few clubs still used them, but it was often easier to just ask a teacher to use their classroom between lessons than go through the hassle of filling out the paperwork to reserve a multimedia room.

To make things easier on students, use of the multimedia rooms were included with the college admission forms and only required a valid student ID for a key. The library also installed security cameras in each room, but the videos were only reviewed if it was discovered to be damaged or dirty by the nightly cleaners.

Ren was excited and a little surprised when the mysterious Asian girl turned away from him and fiddled around with the door handle for a moment before the lock opened with a click. He didn't even hear her pull the key out of the lock as the door opened, but any concern quickly fled his mind as she flashed him a coy smile and pulled him into the room. After locking the door behind them, she giggled and pushed him toward the back of the room, where they couldn't be seen if someone peeked in the door's thin, vertical window.

Wearing the dopey grin of a man about to get his dick sucked, he backpedaled as she playfully kept pushing him. His grin faded as her smile turned into a scowl, then a snarl as she pushed him harder, knocking Ren off balance and making him stumble. Lunging forward, she grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the back wall with far more strength than her small frame seemed capable of.

"Who are you working for?" she spat.

Ren's jaw moved up and down, but no sound came out as he stared at the woman pinning him effortlessly against the wall. Her irises glowed with golden hues surrounded by a ring of bright blue. "I-I work for a c-computer repair shop," he blurted out.

"Liar! You reek of hellfire and witchcraft. Who are you working for!" she hissed, slamming him against the wall again.

Ren let the overly-analytical part of his brain take over to ease his rising panic. "How can you smell witchcraft?"

"I'm an angel, stupid," she replied as if it should have been obvious. "My name is Ruriel, and watching over this campus is my job. You stink of sulfur and petrichor, meaning you are touched by Hell and magic. I've answered your questions. Now, who are you working for, and what is your purpose here?" Still holding him to the wall with one arm, she pulled the other away and a golden dagger lined with subtle blue flames appeared in her hand. "From the strength of the smell, I can tell you are deeply bedded with them, which means killing you can only be a good thing."

Fear of death helped him find his voice through his terror. "You shouldn't kill me! Aside from association, I haven't done anything wrong. You'd be killing an innocent man."

"Unlikely, given how strongly you reek of Hell."

"Isn't there a way to check?"

Ruriel's eyes narrowed as she glared at him. The pressure of her hand on his chest relaxed slightly as a golden, glowing ring formed around her head like a tiara. The angel gingerly reached up with the hand holding the dagger and pulled the halo from her head before placing it on Ren's.

Ren winced, expecting an electric shock or pain, but instead felt warmth and calmness wash over him. When he opened his eyes again, Ruriel stared at him in confusion.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It should have changed color. Someone as steeped in demonic energy as you should have turned it red or black."

Glancing upward, Ren could see the halo still glowed gold, though it was noticeably dimmer than when on Ruriel's head.

"Explain yourself," she snapped, threatening him with the dagger as the halo lifted into the air and returned to its owner's head before vanishing again.

"A lot is going on, and I don't know how much I can tell you without getting in trouble," said Ren.

"If you don't tell me, then you will get very dead. Now start talking."

Before Ren could answer, they were interrupted by a click from the door. Ruriel's glowing eyes and flaming dagger vanished as she released Ren and stepped to the side, refusing to put her back to him as they looked toward the door.

A heavyset, brown-haired girl slipped quietly inside and locked the door behind her. She didn't seem at all surprised people were already in the room.

"I believe I can explain, angel."

The glowing eyes and dagger instantly returned. The weapon's flames were larger, and so intense Ren could feel the heat despite Ruriel pointing it at the other girl.

"Back, demon!"

The look on the girl's face was one of abject terror, but her voice remained calm and steady as she walked toward them. "I'm not here to fight you or even cause trouble, angel. I'm to be his bodyguard for the next few days and maybe try to get his cock sucked a few times since he can't fuck right now."

Ruri glanced back at Ren. "You said something like that earlier. I'm guessing you weren't saving yourself for marriage as I had hoped?"

Ren shook his head.

"Why can't he have sex, and why does it matter?" the angel asked.

"Are you aware of the power struggle on the plane of Lust right now?"

"No, I care little for the goings on in Hell, and my duties here take up my time."

"I guessed as much, which is why," she produced the key to the room from a pocket, "I made sure we won't be disturbed."

Several minutes passed as the demoness Paress updated Ruriel, who preferred to be called Ruri, on Lucifer's latest scheme, Lucifer getting Asmodeus and Lilith on board with it, and the upcoming fight between Xaal and Belgrun to take the archdemons' places as rulers of the plane of Lust. Ruriel relaxed and unsummoned her flaming dagger during Paress's explanation but kept the glowing eyes. Eventually, the three of them sat at the small table at the far end of the room, typically used by teachers or presenters.

None of this was news to Ren, so he took a moment to get a better look at the two women. Ruri seemed to be of either Japanese or Korean descent, with wavy black hair down to her shoulders and almond-shaped eyes. The fairer tone of her skin made him think of Korea or northern Japan, as he believed women from further south, like Tokyo or Okinawa, had slightly darker skin. He didn't know if that was true, but it seemed roughly true here in the US, so he didn't see why the same wouldn't apply across the Pacific. Like many Asian women, she had a petite frame and a somewhat flat chest. The angel's face was extremely pretty by modern standards, with barely a hint of makeup.

Sophie, who he learned was the name of Paress's vessel, was the polar opposite of Ruri. Aside from being overweight, she looked like a woman who had not cared about her looks in a while. Past acne left scars on her face, and her light-brown hair needed a stylist. Unlike Ruri, Sophie sported a sizeable chest which she put an arm across when she noticed him looking. Just as quickly, the arm dropped away and she arched her back slightly, offering them up to his gaze while her face turned bright red with embarrassment.

Despite her flaws, Sophie wasn't ugly. Certainly, her body needed a little TLC, but she could easily be considered beautiful with just a little more self-care. He guessed that as a vessel of Xaal and her minions, her clothing had already been upgraded. In the moments Paress relaxed control, Sophie tended to adjust and pick at her frilly, off-white, thigh-length dress and the red shrug she wore over it as if unfamiliar with such clothes.

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" asked Ruri. "I know you won't let me check you like a normal human."

Sophie shuddered. "Like Hell I'm letting you put that ring around my neck. You'll just have to trust that I have no reason to lie."

"Trust a demon? As if."

"How do you check if someone is lying?" Ren asked.

Sophie leaned away, her eyes hardening with wariness as Ruri's halo formed on her head again. The angel plucked it from her brow and thrust it toward Ren's neck. Ren shied away from the glowing ring, but the halo passed through the flesh of his neck before solidifying again.

"Now lie to me."

Ren looked Ruriel in the eyes and said, "You're ugly."

The angel's lip curled in a snarl until the halo around his neck turned green.

"Hmm," she muttered, the snarl turning into a smirk. "Demonstration over," she said, reaching for the halo.

Ren held up a hand to block hers. Again, looking her square in the eyes, he said, "I have been privy to all of the information the succubus Paress told you. To the best of my knowledge, as explained to me by the witch Lethe and succubus Xaal, everything the succubus told you about the events taking place on the plane of lust and my own situation is true."

Ruri's eyes shifted to the halo around his neck, which continued glowing gold. Scowling, her hand snaked around Ren's and snatched her halo back before placing it back on her head where it disappeared.

"So you're telling the truth as far as he knows," she said, turning back to Sophie. "But humans are easily deceived."

Sophie shrugged. "As I said, I have no reason to lie. If telling the truth keeps you off mine and Ren's back until my mistress is the ruler of Lust, then all the more reason to be truthful."

The angel stared at the succubus. "I still don't trust you. But it sounds like having your mistress as the ruler of Lust would be better than this Belgrun. I'm ashamed to admit I have a few friends in Heaven who make occasional trips down to Lust and speak highly of the experience. I imagine that would stop if someone closely tied to the plane of Wrath took over."

"So you'll leave him alone?"

"I need to report this to my superiors, but if what you say is true, they aren't going to care. This seems to purely be a matter of Hell except for him," she said, glancing at Ren, "and he entered into this willingly, so we have little say and less concern about what happens to him."

"Does this mean I'm free to go?" Ren asked.

"No. I've been near you for over an hour, and this succubus's blessing has me all worked up. Since you are responsible, I expect you to take care of it."

Ren looked at her in confusion. "Succubus magic affects angels?"

"Of course," she said, standing up and tugging her pants and panties down without a hint of shame, and considerably more ease than Ren expected, before kicking them off to the side. "If we were immune to demon magic, there would be no need to concern ourselves with Satan's hordes. They'd never be able to touch us. Plus, my body here on Earth is mostly human, so Xaal's damn spell affects me too. Since we can't have sex, I'm taking you up on that offer of a good licking." Ruri spun around and sat on the table, then kicked her legs up into the air as she rocked onto her back before awkwardly turning herself and presenting her shaven sex glistening with moisture.

Ren sat there, frozen with shock.

"Don't give me that look," said Ruri looking around her legs at him. "All the stigma around sex was made up by humans who believed only the rich and powerful deserved to experience pleasures of the flesh."

"The worst of the offenders often ended up in my domain," added Sophie while letting the shrug fall off her shoulders and pulling her dress over her head, leaving her in her bra and leggings, "while the rest ended up on the plane of Greed. But not before a life of convincing the poor and downtrodden sex should only be for procreation."

"True, but Father gave us bodies capable of pleasure outside of procreation so that we could enjoy them. If he didn't, humans would have heat cycles and mating seasons like most other mammals. And don't tell me you aren't interested. Even if she's in a human vessel, you've been sitting in a room with a succubus as long as I've been sitting with you. I know you're aroused." She punctuated her worlds by using her fingers to pull her labia apart, revealing her pink entrance.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,969 Followers