The Witch's Offering Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I offered a trade--" said Ren.

"Pull your pants down," said Sophie. "I'll blow you while you eat her pussy. I want to see what's so special about you that Mistress Xaal has done all this work to keep you safe. While we're down there, I'll give my vessel some pointers on how to suck cock."

Ren undid his pants and slid them down. "She wants to do that, right?" he asked.

Sophie's eyes glazed over as Paress relinquished control. "Oh God, yess! I need to fuck so bad right now," she panted, staring at Ren's erection.

Ruri lowered her legs and rested them on his shoulders as she looked down between her legs at what had Sophie so excited. "That's a nice one. You're sure you can't have sex?"

Ren shook his head. "Thanks to Mistress Lethe, I literally couldn't if I tried."

"Damn," she said, laying back and hooking an ankle behind his neck to pull him toward her glistening womanhood.

Ren took a moment to enjoy Ruriel's scent before softly dragging his tongue up the sides of her sex and tasting the wetness there. Her flavor seemed to tickle all his tastebuds simultaneously, but there was an underlying hint of sweetness, almost like honey. His tongue slipped inside the angel's entrance, making Ruri moan. Her juices were rich and coated his tongue like a thick cream while tasting... well... heavenly. Ren was positive he would lick Ruriel until his tongue fell off if she let him as long as he could keep experiencing this amazing flavor while listening to the angel's squeaks and moans of appreciation.

"Hey, girl, dial it back a little. You don't want to ruin him from ever eating another pussy," huffed Sophie.

Ruri looked down and saw the euphoric expression in Ren's eyes. "Oh damn," she said as the glow in her eyes faded.

Ren felt like he woke up from a dream as the intense flavor of the angel's sex faded into something more akin to the other women he had tasted. A few seconds later, the longing for the angelic flavor vanished though the memory remained. Ren dismissed the strange moment and returned to his task, licking and nibbling his way up her vulva to Ruri's protruding clit.

As he traced tiny circles around the nub with his tongue, hands beneath the table took hold of each of his knees and pushed them apart. Shoulders brushed against the inside of his thighs moments before Sophie's lips gently sucked on the tip of his cock, her tongue giving the slit a similar treatment to the one he was giving Ruri's clit. Ren hummed with appreciation into the angel's pussy as Sophie sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the sensitive glans.

He reached below the table and rested his hand on her head, but Sophie jerked back, dragging her teeth painfully over the head's flange. Just as quickly, Paress exerted her control over the girl's body and dove back onto his cock as one of her hands came up and held his in place.

After a couple of seconds, she pulled back again, but slower. "Hey, human. She's still learning, so don't shove your cock down her throat when you cum, okay?"

Ren answered with a thumbs up underneath the table, then rested his hand on her head again as she nervously sucked him back in her mouth and began sliding her lips back and forth along the shaft.

On top of the table, Ruri held her pussy open for him, making it even easier to lick and suck on the angel's clit. As Sophie became more comfortable with his cock in her mouth and began getting her tongue in on the action, Ruriel grabbed a handful of Ren's hair and started grinding her pussy into his face. He wasn't a fan of the hair-pulling, but he mostly ignored it as his focus was on the warm wet mouth encasing his prick and chasing down the angel's clit with his tongue.

Ruri closed her lips tight and moaned through them as her back lifted off the table. Ren felt her sex push back against his tongue as her body tensed up. She pushed his head down off her clit as a stream of warm liquid shot into his mouth. A second blast followed the first, and while her juices weren't quite as tasty as Lethe's, they definitely didn't taste anything like urine. After two more strong jets of fluid directly into his mouth, Ruri relaxed, letting her back rest on the table again while sighing happily. Another sigh escaped her lips as Ren gently licked her sex while avoiding her clit.

Ruriel propped herself on her elbows and smiled at the human sensuously lapping at her. Ren smiled back, and their eyes met:

Ruri was all about the slow buildup to sex instead of the sex itself. She loved spending a day naked, lazily touching, fondling, and sucking or eating out her partner. For an angel, the flavor of human cum is directly linked to the pleasure her partner receives. A partner who is extremely passionate and enjoys being with her will taste like ambrosia as they orgasm, whereas the cum of a partner just trying to get off will still taste good but be flat by comparison.

Anal sex was a naughty pleasure to indulge on occasion, but she preferred a long, slow lovemaking session using just her mouth and sex.

One of her bigger turn-ons was being kissed and tasting herself in the middle of being eaten out or sucking a cock still covered in her pussy juice.

Despite the cleanliness of her angelic rear, she has never tried and never will try sucking a cock that just came out of her butt.

Ren blinked as the data dump ended, surprised that this strange ability worked on the angel. After a momentary pause to regain his bearings, he pushed on her belly and said, "Just lay back, relax, and enjoy."

Nodding, she laid down and moaned quietly as he resumed his tender oral ministrations.

---

While Ren focused on bringing the angel to climax, Sophie had settled into a slow rhythm that Paress said would slowly build his pleasure without distracting him from his task above. Now that Ruri had gotten off, the girl beneath the table picked up speed and began swirling her tongue around his cock again.

How much she enjoyed all this amazed her. After her mother's boyfriend, Sophie didn't think she could ever truly enjoy sex, so she attempted to summon an incubus. She felt only a supernatural creature could overcome the horrible memories of her mom's boyfriend. But last night in the safehouse proved otherwise as Xaal's servants pleasured her to utter exhaustion. She even lost her anal virginity at some point, which, thanks to the servant's knowledge and skill, gave her some of her most intense orgasms.

Now she was under a table at some unknown college with the cock of a virtual stranger in her mouth and found herself loving it. She gave Paress most of the credit for her enjoyment as the demoness shared her centuries of sexual experiences with Sophie. Though recent, the memories of her mom's boyfriend faded into the background under the deluge. It probably helped that a succubus's body was made for pleasure, and Paress had experiences that made what her mom's boyfriend did seem tame by comparison, yet loved every moment.

The succubus had also sucked thousands of cocks with techniques that ranged from long, slow blowjobs that lasted a day or even more to what were essentially cum extractions. Paress refused to let Sophie in on any specific techniques until she had more experience but was happy to share the sense of power and exquisite pleasure her succubus body received from having a cock in her mouth.

As she sped up her sucking to get Ren off, a hand slipped into her leggings and found her clit. Sophie moaned around Ren's prick while the demoness inhabiting her body reminded the girl that she had given over control over her body and that the hand playing with her pussy was completely of her own will. Annoyed, Sophie pushed the giggling succubus away and concentrated on getting Ren to cum.

Her first time tasting jizz hadn't been pleasant, but her experiences at the safehouse more than made up for that. Though she only spent a few minutes possessed by Paress before they went through the portal, it had already changed her body enough that the servants' cum, male and female, tasted delicious, and she was looking forward to more.

---

Ren reached beneath the table and took hold of Sophie's head, moving her faster but being careful not to force her too deep. Ruri had propped herself up on her elbows and grinned down at him as his focus shifted to his impending orgasm, and his tongue had all but stopped moving. The angel yelped as Ren buried his face in her crotch, his tongue spearing into her sex as he groaned through his climax. Below the table, Sophie hummed with pleasure as he emptied himself in her mouth. Ren's eyes popped open in surprise as the girl pushed forward, swallowing the head of his cock and taking the last two spurts directly into her stomach.

Ruri and Ren smiled at one another, but the moment was interrupted by Sophie's frantic scrabbling to get out from under the table. Once free, the girl sat up on her knees and threw her head back with her mouth open as red smoke poured out. As Paress's body coalesced, Ruri slid off the table and summoned her flaming dagger in one hand while her halo appeared on her head, then zipped down to her other hand where she held it out defensively.

Paress held up a finger toward the angel, "Just wait." Dropping to her knees beside Sophie, she took the girl by the shoulders, "Sophie, are you alright?"

"A little startled, but I think so."

"What happened?" asked Ren.

"After she swallowed your cum I could feel power building inside me. I didn't know if it was dangerous for Sophie, and Mistress Xaal would be very upset if I broke her newest vessel, so I bailed."

Ruri pointed at her with the dagger. "And now that you have this power?"

Paress looked at the dagger and then up to the angel. "Nothing. You're still more powerful than me. At best, I could give you a good fight for as long as this lasts, but I know it won't last forever." She looked down and flexed her clawed hands before turning to Ren, "I think I know why Mistress wants you."

------

Angels were the good guys but weren't as infallible as humans believed. They had their lusts and vices. The difference was that they could walk away from those bad behaviors whenever they wanted. One day an angel could be lusting after cock as badly or worse than any succubus. The next day they couldn't care less about a penis but instead found ecstasy lying in a bed covered in stuffed animals. Usually, an angel would hold on to a particular obsession for a few human years or even decades before spontaneously shifting to something new.

The one thing they all shared was a love of sex. Not to the extent of the succubi, but they certainly seemed to enjoy it more than humans. The rumor around Hell was that when the angels saw Adam and Eve going at it like rabbits, they wanted in on all the sweaty, gooey grunting and moaning the humans were up to. It certainly looked like they were enjoying themselves.

The big G granted their wish and gave them a modicum of free will to truly enjoy the gift. It wasn't complete free will. No angel could ever decide to go on a murder spree as their "fun thing to do" for a few years. They were supposed to be the good guys, and the G-man ensured they always would be.

However, sex between angels and humans led to some nasty side effects, the Nephilim. After a few were born, Heaven put a hard stop on visits for a while, then decreed that all angels be sterile before visiting Earth.

During the hiatus from Earth, a few angels went looking further down for new experiences.

God never forbade contact between angels and the denizens of Hell, and the planes of Lust, Gluttony, and Envy quickly became popular attractions. Lust for its sensuality and pleasures of the flesh, Gluttony for its exquisite food, and Envy for the sheer beauty of the plane's creations.

The demons of these planes welcomed the angels, whereas Greed, Pride, and Wrath refused them entry, not that the angels were interested in such vices anyway. Sloth was simply too boring to be of any interest to the heavenly beings. Hell's inhabitants welcomed the angels for another reason. In their presence, the demons and souls trapped there could achieve the satisfaction Hell denied them.

While initially upset with these dalliances, Heaven's tacticians realized the angelic forays into the nether realm also brought back good intel. Every piece of information they could glean was important when the demons outnumbered the angels more than a hundred to one. The ratio quickly spiraled upward if you included all the lesser demons, such as imps and the like.

As an added bonus, the sudden release and satisfaction of orgasm after decades or even centuries of sexual torment often set a soul on the path to retribution and eventual reincarnation.

Lucifer loved this news as he was always trying to find ways to get the souls condemned to Hell a second chance. He even arranged mini-orgies with a few angels, some succubi, and the human souls he felt had promise for redemption.

Xaal met Remiel at one of these orgies. Her domain still belonged to Kylak then, and Lucifer had requested two souls from within her realm be delivered to the party. Kylak was busy with some lesser demons who didn't know their place and couldn't be bothered with Lucy's pet project. Instead, she sent Xaal in her place.

Lucifer's orgies were a big deal n the plane of Lust and helped Xaal make connections that would prove extremely important once Kylak became her slave and she took over the elder succubus's territory. Just as important, they were fun. Xaal got to fuck horny humans, demons, and a few angels. To make it all better, thanks to the angels, she could cum as much as she wanted, and by the end of the party, she had been stuffed with so much jizz she looked like she had a baby bump.

During the night, as she slammed her pussy down on the cock of a lucky human soul, she felt someone grab her tail and lift it up.

"That has to be the most beautiful ass I've ever seen on a succubus," said the angel.

Xaal smiled back at him and smiled. "You should see if it feels as good as it looks."

The angel took her up on the offer, and Xaal squeezed down as he sank into her bottom with a long groan. The succubus began rocking back and forth, fucking both men and savoring the feel of being filled until the human beneath her grabbed her hips and thrust up into her pussy, adding to the cum smeared over her groin and sloshing around inside her womb. Xaal paused as the human crawled out from beneath her, intent on getting something to drink and taking a breather. She stopped him long enough to suck his cock clean, then started throwing her ass back into her angelic lover.

"Fuck!" The angel howled a minute later as he flooded her bowels. "I decree this ass to feel even better than it looks," he said without a hint of looking winded, despite the massive orgasm.

"I'm Xaal," she said, giving his softening cock another squeeze with her bottom. "Maybe you'd like to continue this one-on-one after the party wraps up?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

Xaal and the angel Remiel spent the next three days in Lucifer's castle. During that time, Remiel barely touched her pussy or mouth, having developed a solid obsession with her rear. Xaal didn't mind. She could get off just as easily from the back way as the front, and fucking an angel meant she could actually climax.

They parted ways and didn't speak again until shortly after Xaal took control of Kylak's domain and banished the succubus to her obsidian hovel.

Xaal was trying to keep her newly acquired realm from crumbling around her when Remiel contacted her.

"Those three days and nights with you have haunted me ever since we parted," he said. "I would like to relive that time, but make it a full week of enjoying your delectable behind.

"I'll do it," said Xaal, "but I've just usurped the throne from my old master, and I'm trying to keep my territory from falling apart, so it will cost you a favor."

Remiel stared at her through the little magic window. "A favor?"

"Yes. If you are sinking that big cock in my ass, I can't take care of the things that need my attention."

The angel smiled. "Ah, I see. Well, my dear succubus, I believe a week buried in your ass is absolutely worth owing you a favor. I'll be there tomorrow morning."

Xaal grinned wide, "Looking forward to it," she said, then severed the connection. Her smile vanished as her face twisted into a scowl. "Fuck. You weren't supposed to accept," she hissed at the empty air.

Remiel's visit turned out to be a boon instead of the hindrance she expected when the minions still loyal to Kylak fell in line when they found out Xaal was entertaining an angel at the keep. Remiel also helped by giving her heavenly advice on structuring her chain of command. His suggestions and direction kept her servants in line and made sure she wasn't being bothered with every tiny little detail of maintaining her lands. His visit turned into a protracted lesson on the importance of delegation. A lesson she sorely needed if she hoped to hold on to her newfound power.

For years she kept Remiel's favor in her back pocket and now seemed like the best time to call it in.

---

Xaal held out a slip of paper. "Send this to Remiel."

"Your angel friend?" Kylak asked, taking the paper and looking at it. The only thing on it was two parentheses facing left. The succubus chuckled. "This gives new meaning to the phrase, 'booty call'."

"He picked it, not me, and said that if he's in mixed company, it's vague enough to keep him out of trouble," Xaal explained.

Kylak drew a glowing red circle in the air and said the angel's name before tossing the slip through. "It's not like there isn't a fuckton of communications between Hell and Heaven anyway. I doubt anyone would bat an eye."

"That's between Lust and Heaven. Don't include the rest of Hell in that," said Xaal as her wings and tail vanished to be replaced by her business suit.

"Do you need me to leave?" Kylak asked.

"No. I doubt we will discuss anything you haven't been told already, and I might have you help me tease him."

A glowing yellow dot appeared in front of Xaal, pulsing every few seconds. She cupped her hand around the dot, pulling it closer to her face before touching it. The glow expanded into a circle that showed Remiel's face.

Nearly all angels could change their looks at will, even switching genders if the mood called for it. Still, all angels were extraordinarily handsome, or beautiful depending on the situation, and Remiel was no different. Piercing blue eyes looked back at Xaal as his perfectly symmetrical face smiled with genuine pleasure at seeing her. The angel looked to be flying, and his brown hair whipped in the wind, as did his tan trench coat, which appeared to be the latest fashion among angels, especially the men.

"This is a pleasant surprise. How is the most wonderful ass in Heaven and Hell doing today?

Xaal giggled. "Frustratingly empty at the moment,"

"And you would like me to change that?"

"I would," Xaal's smile slipped, "but I'm also calling in that favor you owe me."

The succubus heard powerful, unseen wings beat as Remiel came to a stop in mid-air. Angels didn't normally have wings. They could form them as part of their ability to alter their bodies but didn't need them. Centuries ago, it became a tradition among angels to make the sound of flapping wings when taking off, landing, or maneuvering in the air.

Remiel's pleasant smile faded as he gave Xaal a questioning look. "I'm guessing you aren't having such difficulty finding bedwarmers you needed to call me."

"No, and I actually don't need you to DO anything. I just need your presence at a battle taking place in a few days. You don't have to fight, just be there."

The angel's eyes narrowed. "Who are you fighting and why?"