The Witch's Offering Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you haven't been keeping up with what's happening on the plane of lust, that's a long story. But I need you there if I'm going to win. So, I'm calling in the favor."

Remiel held up a hand out of sight and made a series of flicking motions. Xaal knew from past experience he was likely looking at his schedule.

"I haven't been paying much attention to Lust since Lucy stopped his orgies," said Remiel. "Wrath takes up most of our attention up here with its asinine warmongering. I can rearrange some meetings and be down there tomorrow morning so you can fill me in."

Xaal pouted. "Only for a debriefing?"

Remiel's smile returned. "I plan on filling in other things as you give me the details. Since I'm not actually doing anything in this fight, if I have enough fun, I might let you keep your favor."

"I like the sound of that," she purred. "We'll be waiting.

"We?"

Xaal held her hand out and pushed the window away. Then, with a wiggle of her finger, it tilted down slightly before she removed her hand. The angel sucked in a breath then let it out as a slow whistle. The view showed Xaal sitting on her throne, the bottoms of her business suit had vanished, and her legs were propped up on the armrests. Kylak knelt before the throne with her head resting against Xaal's bottom while her long, forked tongue danced over her mistress's pucker.

"She'll be getting me prepared for your arrival."

Remiel stared as Kylak's tongue dipped into Xaal's rear, making both succubi moan. After glancing at his schedule, he said, "I could be there tonight."

Xaal grinned and tilted the viewing window up, hiding Kylak and her ass from view. "I have some other things I need to take care of yet tonight. I'll see you tomorrow, Remy."

---

Kat rolled down the divider window separating her limo's driving compartment from its passengers. Riding with her were a contrite human male, a disinterested demon possessing a human vessel, and a pissed-off angel. Not her strangest group of passengers, but it was definitely toward the top.

"So what the hell did you three do to get Miss L's attention?" she asked.

"I blew our boy here, and some weird shit happened, so I jumped out of my vessel's body," Sophie replied.

"Hmm... that'd do it. People don't like demons popping up out of nowhere."

"I still don't know why I needed to come too. It's the demon's fault," said Ruri.

"Lethe probably wants to know if Ren's weird effect on demons also applies to angels. She's sucked him off, and he and I have played around, but neither of us experienced anything like Paress and Xaal did.

"So she's bringing me along so I can blow him?" said Ruri, anger seeping into her voice.

"That's up to you and Miss L. My orders were to go to the college and pick you up. Anything beyond that, I'm just guessing."

"It's a little strange listening to people talk so casually about my sex life," said Ren, looking around nervously. "But, I should shut up. A few days ago, I didn't even have a sex life."

"Yes, you should," Ruri snapped before looking away as her face turned red. Thoughts of laying back in the bed in her dorm as Ren slowly made love to her kept filtering into her head. More disturbing were the flashes where the demon's vessel lapped at her sex while she nursed on the human's cock. Those seemed to cause significant jumps in her arousal.

Kat laughed at Ruri as she watched them through the rearview mirror. "You can give him a run once Xaal is done with him, angel. Just remember he's booked up for next weekend. My mate and I have plans for him."

Sophie looked over at him. "You're bi?"

"No, but Kat and her mate are," he replied.

Sophie's expression changed, and the side of her mouth lifted in a smirk, a signal that Paress was in charge at the moment. "She is still very new to the magical world and hasn't been told about all the different races."

"Your multiple personalities get very confusing at times," said Ren.

"Understandable, but after a while, I will return to Hell and let her be. Speaking of which." Sophie slipped a hand beneath her dress and into her leggings, sighing as her fingers teased her pussy. "You two got off back there. I didn't."

"You should ask Ren to help. For an amateur, he has a fantastic tongue," said Kat.

Sophie's hand paused, "He seemed to do a good job on our angel friend. I'm game."

Slipping her hand out of her leggings, she lifted her butt off the car's seat to push them down, only to freeze in place. "What the fuck?" she muttered, then appeared to start fighting to get the leggings off.

Ren opened his mouth to mention she hadn't even asked if he wanted to, but after watching her struggle for a moment, instead asked, "Are you okay?"

"My vessel is objecting to taking our pants off."

"I'm ugly!" the girl said, flipping back and forth between her and the succubus.

"Why is this an issue now? You weren't worried about that last night."

"I was too horny when we got to the safehouse to care. By the time I started worrying about it, they were already fucking me. That doesn't mean I want Ren or anyone else looking at my fat ass."

"Oh, you dear sweet child," said the succubus as she relented.

"You're overweight, not ugly," Ruri snapped.

"They may as well mean the same thing. Not like an angel has been overweight in its life," Sophie snapped.

The girl's eyes widened as Ruri's form ballooned, her clothes changing to black leggings with a cream-colored dress and red shrug. "Don't I?" the second Sophie said in Ruriel's voice. "Angels work all over the world and in all kinds of social environments. Do you honestly think I don't know what it's like to be 'the fat girl'?"

The horror on Sophie's face as she stared at herself slowly turned into Paress's smirk before the succubus threw her fists in the air. "Twincest! Woot! Let's do this!"

Ruri rolled her eyes as she shrank down and resumed her Asian features. "No, demon. Sharing a man is one thing, but I'm not fucking you."

"Awww," Sophie pouted. "You could change it up just a little. Look like a long-lost sister instead of a twin."

"No."

"Fine then, but I have a real request," said Paress.

Ruri perked up from the change in the succubus's tone. "What?"

"Show Sophie what she will look like in a few weeks. The kid's never felt beautiful in her life. Give her something to look forward to."

"Why should I? She gave herself over to a demon. Heaven doesn't owe her anything."

"And there's the difference," said Ren.

Ruri turned, "What?"

"You can look like the fat kid, but you've never BEEN the fat kid," he explained. "The insults never hit home because you always had a way out. I've never been fat, but I've always been the nerd, the outsider. And like Sophie, I was trapped in that life, forced to deal with the bullying and backhanded comments just to survive. Sometimes I would get so angry at the world I thought it would drive me insane. If it weren't for the support of my parents, I would have either ended myself or gone postal. You can look like one of us, but you can't BE one of us. That's why you don't understand how much that glimmer of a better future might mean to her."

"Damn, Ren. Retract the claws," said Kat from the front seat.

Ruri glared at the human for a moment before grunting, "Fine." Her body grew, and her clothes changed to match what Sophie wore again, but this time her body shrank again almost immediately, the clothes following suit without changing. Within a few seconds, a second version of Sophie sat in the limo, her face unblemished by acne scars, her hair long and silky, and her body toned and fit.

"I'm going to be pretty," said Sophie, her voice filled with wonder, as she reached out and touched Ruri's face.

"You already are pretty," Ruri replied in her own voice, not Sophie's, "you just can't see it. If your passenger doesn't help you, then you'll still feel ugly when you look like this, too."

Sophie shook her head as the smirk reappeared. "Nope, you already did that. When she looks at that face and that body in the mirror, she'll finally understand in her own head how pretty she is."

"But you said in a few weeks. No weight loss or exercise program in the world will turn me into that in a few weeks," said the real Sophie, gesturing at Ruri.

"It was explained that being a vessel is very hard on you," said Paress. "In a couple of days, you will drop a dress size just from maintaining both of our bodies. Once I return to Hell, the changes won't stop, and while living at the safehouse, you will be on a strict diet and exercise regimen until you achieve that body. If you are worried because you think you will be eating salads all day, don't. The changes from hosting a demon will have you eating more than you think your little body can handle."

"Is that why I'll only do this for twenty years or so? My body will just burn out?"

Ruri shook her head as she changed back to her normal look. "You'll be lucky to live to see sixty, and after that, it's straight to Hell for you."

"I've already been there once. It didn't seem nearly as bad as I expected."

"You were also in Xaal's keep," said Paress. "The rest of the Lust can get rough for a wandering soul. But that's also the point. Punishment for giving yourself over to your lusts. In a way, Hell is all about lust. Lust for money. Lust for food. Lust for violence. Lust for acknowledgment. Lust for other people's things. Then there's my home which is lust for sexual pleasures. The only one that doesn't fit is Sloth. 'The lust to be sedentary and boring' doesn't mesh with the rest of our planes."

"Have you ever been to the other planes?" asked Ren.

"Gluttony is fun but suffers from the same problem as the plane of lust. You can eat and eat but never feel satisfied. Envy is beautiful, but everything is 'look, but you can't touch,' which includes me."

"I don't understand."

Sophie slipped her hand into her leggings and started playing with her pussy as she spoke. "If I go to Envy or Greed, there will be souls and demons who want to fuck me, and I would be happy to let them. But the planes themselves won't allow it. Nothing worse than seeing a man with a hard cock running at you, desperate to shove it in your pussy or ass, only for the ground beneath him to stretch out so he never gets closer. I prefer Lust and Gluttony, where I can fuck all I want but just can't cum. Wrath can go fuck itself. I'm never going there and never want to. I like to have my guts rearranged by a hard cock, not get them ripped out. Now, unless you're helping, let me have a minute," she said with a slight moan as her fingers sped up.

"I'm pretty sure your host said she doesn't want me to," said Ren.

"She did. But I bet she would love to watch the pretty version of herself suck your cock," she suggested wiggling her eyebrows at Ruriel.

The angel glanced at Ren and even let her gaze fall to his lap. "It's tempting after he did such a good job earlier. But no, I'll thank him on my own terms, not as your entertainment."

"Can't blame a girl for trying," said Sophie as she worked herself closer to orgasm.