The Witch's Spell Ch. 01

Story Info
Did the Witch cast a spell on him?
2.1k words
4.26
6.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Ch. 1 of 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moans echoed through the hall as the captain of the guard stood outside the monarch's room. He rolled his eyes sighing at how long this was taking. How many rounds had it been? 6? 7? He stopped counting after 3. The king and queen had monstrous sexual appetites apparently. He had seen a few young ladies and a young man enter the bed chamber earlier which he paid no mind to but this was going on for far too long. The news he carried wasn't as urgent to bust down the door but it was definitely urgent enough they needed to hear it as soon as they were done.

He prided himself on being a man of patience but his patience was indeed growing thin. He peered around the hall looking at the few guards lined against the walls, good thing they were all wearing plate because he had no doubt they would be stiff under it all.

"Fucking bastards can they hurry it up at all?"

He muttered to himself huffing. The person beside him scoffed. He furrowed his brows looking over his shoulder to meet the purple eyes that looked at him.

"It seems our dear old Saint has finally gotten upset about something! Did the King piss in your porridge?"

The sorceress scoffed at him. She was dressed in a beautiful black gown adorned with lace. A chocker sat upon her throat with a red gem seemingly dripping off of it. Her stark white hair braided back falling down to her waist. Ugh he didn't like her at all. This woman was a witch but at least the king found favor in her. She has yet to kill him so he wasn't too worried.

"No no Marianna, I am just trying to speak to the Queen about her daughters birthday. It is coming up in just a few days and poor Faith doesn't seem to have a dress to wear. You know how she has been blossoming into herself recently."

"Ah yes, Faith! How old is she now? I thought it was just yesterday she was born."

"She will be a little under two tens as of this Saturday."

"Oh My! How she has grown! Send her my regards will you?"

Saint just looked at her with dead eyes. He really did kind of hate this woman. The way she held herself. The way she even spoke made his skin crawl.

"You can tell her yourself you heathen."

He muttered under his breath turning away, he placed his helmet back onto his head not wanting to even have to look at her any longer.

The moans kept echoing and floating into everyone ears as a few more moments passed. Saint had placed himself to lean against the nearby wall falling asleep. Marianna stood next to him very happily occasionally touching his armor tracing a mark or dent she could find. The nearby guards backed away from her as soon as they realized she was there.

Marianna didn't mind the treatment she got, she got her reputation by how well she manages to get out of every situation she finds herself in. Everyone believed she could weave spells at anyone who dared to look at her, whether or not that's true has yet to be seen. She always kept her calm yet terrifying demeanor as she would waltz through the halls without making any noise. She didn't get the nickname the Spider Temptress for nothing. She aimed to keep it that way.

Another hour passed as the moaning and cries of ecstasy still continued. Saint awoke opening his eyes and looking around. He groaned at the the noises he could hear. This had gone on long enough. He moved to motion off the guards in front of the door. He gave a gentle knock. No reply, only the kings name being screamed.

"Your Majesties! Your Majesties! I need to speak to you about your daughter Faith!"

He tried to yell out into the door but no reply and no seemingly care from them. Fuckers... can't they just stop for a brief moment to just give him permission to allow their daughter out of the castle to go to the dress makers. He heard another knock a little lower then where his hand was.

"My King! My Queen?"

Marianna gently spoke into the door. She had jammed herself between his body and the available space. Saint quickly moved back in disgust. What the fuck was this bitch doing?

"It's no use Saint... they can't hear us."

She said matter of factly peering back to look at him, his face was full of disgust but she couldn't see that because of his helmet.

"Wasn't that apparent? Why would they even care! Us lowly peasants to them! Why would I they even care about their own damned daughter?!?"

He yelled at her. She didn't even flinch. She just blinked at him.

"Saint, there is no need to yell. It's not like they can hear you."

"Marianna you whore, are you not listening to me?"

Marianna just blinked at him yet again. No expression change no nothing.

"Would you like this rock to hold? It may sooth you."

"Marianna! I swear! I am not a child! If you keep this up I'm going to duel you! I don't even care you are a woman!"

Marianna just sighed waiting for him to get out his little fit. She shifted some to look out the window squinting then nodding. She then shifted back to look at him as he yelled. She gently grasped his gauntlet pulling him away from the hall. She kept pulling him along, he went not fighting back. He didn't even seem to notice that he was moving away from the king and queen's chamber. She rolled her eyes as he continued shouting profanities at her.

"Saint, will you please calm down?"

She uttered at him but he couldn't hear it over his yells. She let another strained sigh out. She kept pulling him farther and farther honestly it wasn't even that hard. Maybe he just broke or even worse maybe he's just too old for this job she thought to herself.

"Marianna, where in the nine hells are you taking me?"

"Just shut the fuck up for the love of the Holy Mother! I'm taking you somewhere private and I swear to you I'm not going to put a spell on you."

She grumbled yanking him pretty hard to continue, she veered off into a hall then into a side room. The room had a table and chairs, a few shelves, possibly a couple shield or were those plates? She couldn't tell. She closed the door behind them looking up at him. She stood there with her back to the door taking a deep breath before grasping his helmet to take it off. He didn't resist as she initially expected surprisingly. His face was full of befuddlement. She set his helmet on the table as she lifted herself to sit on to of it. He turned to face her.

"Here... how about you fuck me?"

"What?"

"You heard me... how about you slide your stiff cock inside of me?"

She leaned up to attempt to kiss him. He didn't pull away. She gave an unsteady breath on his face as she lowered herself from her tip toes. She removed herself from the table turning around lifting up her dress. Black lace thigh highs adorned her legs, she didn't even have bloomers or panties on. Why the fuck did she not have underwear on?

"Please... just this once? I think it would help you calm down."

She was practically dripping wet, those lips glistening with how excited she was. This witch was seducing him and it was working. He pulled off his gauntlets placing them next to his helmet running a finger over her wetness. She let out a whimper. This bitch... she had him in her spell. He pulled his chest plate off rubbing on her wetness switching hands. He smacked his lips hungrily lowering himself to between her legs. He shoved his face into her drinking her in. The forbidden sweetness he craved, he ached for.

He growled some pulling up soon after. He could feel his already stiff cock throbbing for her. He pulled off the rest of what he needed to get himself into her. His body so hot with his need. His mind only thinking of her. He leaned down to give a bite to her back as he untied the final tie keeping them apart. He rubbed his cock up and down her sopping wetness.

"You want this cock whore? You want me inside your sweet little cunt witch? You begged me didn't you?"

He growled into her ear resting his cock right at the entrance, barely pushing in. His question was greeted by whimpers. He nuzzled just the head into her. She gripped onto the table trying to push back against it but she got slammed back down against the table by his strong hands.

"If you want this cock whore you have to earn it! You can't just shove back and get your reward so quickly."

He hissed into her ear as she grunted. She kept trying to buck her hips but he had a firm grasp on her and she kept getting slammed down.

"Just fuck me already you swine! I thought you hated me. I expected you to pack a bigger punch then this! You weakling!"

She huffed out at him giving a small whimper at the end. He panted into her ear as he moved into her just a little bit more. He kept teasing her with just a little bit of what she wanted and what she craved. He inched in and out and in and out. She felt quite nice against his swollen cock. She started huff going limp against the table. He gave her a hard spank on the ass as he shoved himself forward. She let out a cry. His hand went over her mouth.

"Make a sound and I'll gag you witch, don't make me."

He moaned into her ear as he started to slam in and out of her. The smack of their flesh meeting filled the air. She tried her hardest to keep quiet but it was impossible. He kept his hand firmly on her mouth as she wiggled on his cock as he kept filling her. He spanked her ass leaving big red welts on them. He wanted to leave his mark on her.

She could barely stand with how shaky her legs had gotten. She kept huffing through her nose trying to breath as much as she could, to try to put all her strength into standing. He kept with his barrage of thrusts. She couldn't manage this much longer. She gripped her hand on his wrist trying to pull it off of her mouth and his hand removed itself. She hung her head finally trying to form words or even thoughts.

He started to pant and grunt feeling close to spilling his seed inside her. He couldn't do that. He didn't want this witch having his child. He slowed his pace of rocking into her trying to gather his breath beginning to pull out of her soaking mess. He rubbed at his cock, so close to bursting. He kept panting into her ear soon spilling his seed all over her back. That was a heavy load. He stood there for a moment leaning on her trying to gather his words. He didn't manage to.

She felt him release on her back as she thankfully nodded. No need for anti fertility herbs in a tea tonight for her. She coughed some managing to slow her breath. Her legs still shaking barely holding up her weight.

"Saint... I don't think I can keep standing much longer."

She blurted out. He wrapped a hand around her waist holding her to him so she wouldn't fall. He took a few more moments to get himself situated pulling her up to sit on the table that nearly buckled but thankfully didn't. He grabbed a rag out of his pouch cleaning off her back. He didn't say anything to her, he didn't even look at her. He just shook his head.

He pulled her hair down redoing the braid for her then gathering his armor to put them all back on. He neatened his hair and rolled his eyes leaving the room and gathering his sword he had placed down. He left the room without another word. Marianna just sat there composing herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You so much for reading! The second part should be out soon!