The Witch's Spell Ch. 02

Story Info
Is he under a spell? He does the princess!
3.3k words
4.68
4.4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Ch. 2 of 4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The captain of the guard returned to his post waiting for the moans to subside and to his surprise they had. He tilted his head in confusion since they did in fact seem like they were going to be going at it for days on in. He rolled his eyes motioning off the guards closest to the door giving a gentle knock.

"Your Majesties? I have a request to ask."

He called into the door. There was no reply from inside not even a peep. What were they even doing in there? He supposed that he could wait till tomorrow to ask them about allowing the princess to be sent to the dress maker. He just huffed not being in the best of moods. He decided to just leave.

He shook his head heading away from the hallway down to the great hall. The smooth floor made a clicking noise as his plate clanged against it. He peered up at the peeling paint of a nearby mural. Fucking amateur painters, why did the king even hire them in the first place? He had a damn sour mood. How could he of even thought of being lead on like that from a witch if nothing else. This had to be the work of some sort of dark magic.

He kept huffing away till he hit the door to the great hall. The high vaulted ceiling had him straining to look at it. They had recently had new chandeliers added. He pulled off his helmet plopping down next to the other knights. He didn't really have much to say but they were as rowdy as ever. He sighed undoing his gauntlets setting them beside him.

Conversations of pretty women and many rounds of ale didn't seem to lift his mood at all. All he could think about was the fucking witch and how he had been seduced by her. How did he let that happen? He found his thoughts swimming around that. He sipped the cup of ale he had been nursing on since a few of the other knights had fallen asleep in their drunkenness. He lifted his head to look out the window seeing the sun fully gone and the darkness looking back at him.

Fucccccck he had forgotten to check back with the princess.... just his luck. He exhaled drunk as he could get. Maybe he should just go back to his room and deal with it all at a later time, with the princess' birthday ball coming up she desperately needed that new dress. Why had he even been put in charge of this task? Oh yeah... he watched her fall in the mud face first a few days ago and rip her dress nearly in half, he quickly offered to help after that. That blush that hit her cheeks as fast as an arrow could fly was rather cute.

His eyes fluttered unable to keep them up for much longer. Time for bed. He started to stumble his way out of the hall nearly falling over a nearby bench.

"Get you vile fiend!"

He yelled at the bench and a nearby guard linked arms with him pulling him back to his rooms. The guard shoved him onto the bed as soon as they got there undoing his chest plate. He was too drunk to care or even notice who it was. Sleep found him pretty soon as his head hit the bed.

The morning sun filtered into the room filling it with light. He groaned. Why did the sun have to hurt this much? He sat up holding his head which was pounding. How much did he drink last night? A whole keg? That's what it felt like. He looked around at his armor piled up on the floor. Soon a knock came to the door.

"Captain! It's time to get up! You missed the morning meeting!"

"Fuck off! I don't care!"

He grumbled yelling back at the guard at the door. He rubbed his head some more before getting up to start the day. He inspected his armor polishing some of it to make sure it was in tip top shape. He dressed himself soon after placing his sword at his side opening the door.

"What do you want?"

Looking down at the guard standing there intently staring at him. The guard shook his head.

"The princess has requested you to meet her in the gardens."

He rolled his eyes holding his helmet at his side to place it on his head. Which way was the gardens again? His headache had him all confused. He walked his way down and out of the building into where he managed to find the gardens. But where in the gardens was she exactly? Damn royals and their unclear demands.

He soon found his way to where the princess had been relaxing. He lifted off his helmet giving a bow. He squinted some trying to get his eyes used to the sunlight again.

"Ah good morning Your Highness! It is a pleasure to see you again! How can I be of assistance to you this fine day?"

"Oh Captain Saint! I am glad you finally graced us with your presence! I was hoping you have news from my mother and father."

She spoke rather cheerfully turning to look at him. She wore a light pink dress with long sleeves. The embroidered design complimented her demeanor quite nicely. He gave her a small smile lifting his head to look at her. His eyes went wide for a moment noticing how her chest was practically bursting out of the dress. It was quite tight in that regard. He had seen her in this dress before but he had never noticed her nearly falling out of it. It had been a few years but still.

"I sadly do not have any news for you Your Highness, your mother and father were quite busy yesterday."

He coughed some trying to not give away any information of what they were busy with. How they got away with being occupied for that long he would never understand. The princess looked upset since she had returned from her trip for the summer they haven't had much time for her. She wasn't their only child, she is the middle child of 11. Twins ran in their family. She was actually one of the only ones that wasn't a twin. The first two were from the kings first wife who died soon after the crown prince and his brother were born.

The princess sipped on her tea peering over the nearby bushes for a moment in thought. She had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Her curled hair falling so softly down her back. He began to stare forgetting himself for a moment.

"Saint, if I may call you by your first name?"

Her voice jolted him back into reality.

"You may call me by my first name I believe we are friends enough."

"Of course! Would it be possible to have my measurements taken and sent to the dressmaker in time for the ball?"

"I don't not know Your Highness but I can attempt to arrange it to be so. I normally would not be the one to handle such affairs but I will try to make this happen just for you."

She nodded at him thankfully dismissing him just as her plate of sweets had arrived. He exited the gardens attempting to find someone to relay the message to. It did take him a lot longer then he had originally expected. Everyone was busy with planning and arranging the ball. Most of the day had passed for him to complete his task.

A few days passed and he received the news the princess' dress had arrived. He peeked out of the window in his office seeing only darkness. Why in the Holy Mother's name was it arriving in the middle of the night? He shook his head waving off the thoughts. She must be asleep by now. He placed his hands on the box lifting it open to reveal a beautifully jeweled green dress. He ran his hand over the material then lifting up the emerald earrings that came with it. This was a breathtaking combo. She was sure to love it.

He felt giddy with excitement as he headed to the princess' bed chamber. He left his plate armor in his office feeling like he didn't need it and it was only a quick visit. It wasn't even an official thing anyways. It was the middle of the night after all. He held the box tightly making sure it was alright. He could feel his heart skipping. He felt like a young boy again seeing a woman for the first time.

He knocked on the princess' door looking around since he had only been here a handful of times. Huh it seems the princess had added a new tapestry outside her room. It was pretty... in an odd way, it wasn't very well done.

"Your Highness! I have your dress!"

He said a little too excited but no reply. He noticed the door was cracked open and he furrow his brows shoving it open.

"Princess Faith? Are you alright?"

He peered inside to see the princess in her night gown. She was brushing her hair. He took a step in giving a hard swallow seeing her so underdressed.

"Oh hello Captain! I didn't hear you come in. I was lost in thought."

He took a few more steps closer to her. She turned to face him. He tried to keep his gaze on her eyes or around the room and not her chest which he could see better then normally.

"Your dress arrived Your Highness!"

He gave a smile at her as he could feel his cheeks flushing. Now wasn't the time for him to be craving the flesh of a woman. This was the princess not some tavern wench! He placed the box onto her lap backing away from her. She lifted open the lid seeing the beautiful jewels and the dress.

"This is absolutely marvelous!!! I love it! I am so glad it arrived before tomorrow! I can actually have something to wear that fits before the ball!"

She was elated. She shot up making her breasts bounce which the captain of the guard noticed. He averted his gaze looking off to the other wall.

"Can you put it on me?!? I want to see how it looks?"

She took a step closer to him looking up to try to meet his gaze.

"Oh Your Highness, that wouldn't be that proper of me."

He looked down at her with a weak awkward smile trying to take a few steps back without her noticing. He shifted some.

"Please! Just this once, I promise I won't tell anyone."

He looked at her uncomfortable then caving to her demand.

"Alright Your Highness, just this once. It is your birthday tomorrow anyways."

He moved over to her vanity sighing, opening the box and removing the necklace and matching earrings. They glistened in the candle light and he looked at them with such awe. They are truly beautiful. He pulled out the gown and stretched it out looking at it then back at her. He traced the sewn on flowers that littered the cascading green. It looked like a grove of wild flowers blooming from the vivid foaming sea. He approved. He motioned for her to undress as he kneeled down holding out the dress for her to step into.

He closed his eyes looking away almost holding his breath from the tension. She stepped into the dress placing a hand on his shoulder for support. He lifted the dress up once she said she had stepped in. He opened his eyes once she placed her arms into the sleeves. He moved behind her to lace the back, only focusing on the ties in front of him. He used every ounce of self control he had.

He had her in the dress and then had her twirl to show it off, pulling the full size mirror over to her. He hadn't noticed the ribbons that lined the top of the bodice. The way it fit her curves and hugged her so sweetly. She turned to face him.

"Oh it's amazing Saint! I love it! Thank you so much for helping me."

He gave a thankful nod looking her over at all the beautiful designs.

"Can you place the necklace on me?"

He snapped out of his lull retrieving the emerald necklace. He moved her hair to the side wrapping the necklace around her neck. Oh... she smelled so sweet. Her skin was so soft. He could feel his cock stirring. He wanted her. She turned to look up at him as he stood in front of her, he forgot to move away. Her face was almost into his chest with how close they were.

The princess' eyes looked at him as she took another step closer to him pressing herself again his chest. He kept eye contact seeing how well this bodice had pressed up her breasts making them seem so full and so round.

"Are you alright? Do I need to call you a doctor?"

She said her voice almost hissing into his ears. She gave a hard swallow afterwards meeting his eyes that made her so hot between her legs. She licked her lips feeling his hot breath on her. She lifted herself to be on her tip toes making her lips meet his. She left out a little gasp once she lowered herself trying to pull away.

What was this? He felt his face getting hot and his cock swelling in need. What kind of magic was this?!? Marianna must of done something. That fucking bloody witch. She had the princess getting rubbed off with whatever lust spell this was. How could she!

He thought for a moment grabbing her waist to pull her back. His lips met hers holding her to him. Her hands gripped onto his shirt. He kept kissing her letting his hands wonder down her body to her ass giving it a squeeze through the dress.

"Do you want me to take this dress off you so we can have some more fun? I bet I can have you a puddle before morning."

He cooed into her ear as a devilish grin ran over her face. She turned around quickly so he could work the dress off of her. He loosened the back causing the front of bodice to nearly fall off of her. He stopped to turn her to lip on her breasts. Those prefect breasts in his mouth. That soft skin rolling over his tongue. The little noises she made were like music into his ears. He kneeled down to pull the dress over her chest to her waist. He nuzzled his face between her breasts, running his thumb over her nipples. She gave another gasp.

He wanted to savor the moments he had her in his arms. He wanted to savor the night he would be fucking a princess. He gave a lick to her nipples switching from one to the other. He suckled on them making her whimper and her legs grow weak. He worked his way down her with kisses and licks. He stopped at her waist pulling the dress down more to expose the rest of her. Her body so naked in front of him. He had a firm grip on her looking at how she had shaven herself. He peered between her legs to see her wetness swollen and moist.

"Go sit on the bed. I want to lick you. I want to taste your sweetness."

He almost demanded of her. She did as he had asked placing herself on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs exposing her wetness looking at him yearning. She begged him with her eyes. He had done as she asked running kisses down her thighs to where they both wanted. He buried his face there getting his mouth covered in her juices. He groaned in happiness feeling his cock pressing against his pants. He shifted some to pull it out. He had a firm hand grasped around her waist holding her down and the other stroking himself.

His cock wanted her so bad, it wanted to be plunged into her sweetness. He had to wait for that though. She bucked her hips against him crying out his name like a melody to his ears. He soon pulled back panting. She sat up to look at him, his hand on his cock and his needy face.

"D... do you want me to take care of that for you?"

She motioned to his swollen cock. His eyes widened in surprise. He panted looking at her. She also was out of breath. She motioned him to stand in front of her. He did so looking at her confused. She opened her mouth licking from his tip to his base. She ran a hand up and down it making it twitch. She started to pump it as she suckled on the tip. She bobbed her head causing him to start to rock his cock into her mouth. She let him give a few thrusts in and out of her mouth, he couldn't hold it in much longer. He spilt his seed inside her mouth. She swallowed promptly. He stood there panting as she wiped away the remnants.

She pulled him to sit beside her. She looked happy. She scooted back to be fully on the bed laying back patting beside her. He curled up where she had pat. She started to pet his face as he looked at her. He moved a hand to be between her legs rubbing on her wetness. She bit her lip holding onto him. She started to buck against him.

"Oh Saint... your fingers feel so good. C... can you put them inside me?"

He obliged her. His fingers, one at first then two, started to slowly pump in and out of her. She moaned rocking herself against him. He held her cooing sweet things into her ears till he felt her release all over his hand. She panted shaking against his hot body. She looked up at him giving him a few more kisses. His cock had grown stiff yet again pleading to have itself buried inside of her.

He rubbed the head of his cock against her wetness looking into her eyes for approval. She begged him for it. He worked just a small bit into her hiking her leg up so he could work a little more in. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He shoved himself in and out before hitting his hilt. He groaned at the warmth his cock felt. He had found himself buried inside of the princess. How could this of happened?

She moaned into his ear as he thought, started to softly slam into her making her breasts bounce. He sped up shoving everything he had to make her bounce and cry out for more.

It didn't last for long though, he found himself already sensitive from spilling once already. He pulled out spilling again all over her stomach. There wasn't much but he didn't want her to worry. Both of their breaths heavy and deep. He nuzzled his face against herself.

"Hopefully that was to your liking Your Highness."

She nodded as her eyes fluttered releasing his neck from her grasp. She looked sleepy and well sated. He stood to gather her nightgown slipping it on her. He neatened himself giving her another kiss. She smiled curling up upon her sea of pillows at the head of her bed. He smiled gathering her dress from the floor folding it up. He made sure everything was in place before leaving. He didn't want her getting caught with him.

He closed the door sighing. What in the Nine Hells was going on? He just bedded a princess. He rolled his eyes a little tired himself. He headed back towards his rooms. Tomorrow was Faith's ball and he needed to be on his best behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You so much for reading! The next few chapters should be out soon!