The Wizard of O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wizard raised an eyebrow. "Yes. I can help you, but first you must do something for me. You know, to prove yourselves."

Dorothy looked around at her companions and thought of what she was usually called upon to do when she heard statements like this. She didn't mind giving the Wizard a blowjob, but she doubted any of the other people who came with her would feel the same way.

When Dorothy didn't speak, the Scarecrow did. "What do you require of us, o great Wizard, sir?"

The Wizard paused and then said, "Bring me something belonging to the Naughty Nag of the West. Something ... personal. That is how you can prove your worthiness."

Dorothy was shocked that she didn't have to suck the Wizard's cock, but recovered quickly. "Um. I guess we can do that."

"Good," said the Wizard. "Then begone!" The screen showing his face went dark.

Dorothy and her team turned around and walked out of the castle. Once they were in the sunlight, the Robot asked, "Does anyone know how to get to the Nag's castle?"

They all looked at each other or down at their own feet. "I guess we should've asked the wizard before he disappeared," said the Scarecrow.

Dorothy took a deep breath and said, "One thing's for sure. We're not going to find it by standing here." Then she broke into song. "Do you guys know any of the music of The Pretenders? Let's come on baby. Get in the road. Oh come on now. In the middle of the road, yeah."

And so they started walking, Toto yipping happily as they walked back down the yellow brick road. The Robot pointed in one direction and said, "It's the Naughty Nag of the West, right? Well, that way's west. We can at least try that way to start with."

CHAPTER 5

The team walked for about an hour, with no signs of the Nag or any way of getting to her castle. Soon, a low hum filled the air and they saw an ominous-looking black cloud moving towards them. They all stood rooted to the spot.

"What's that?" yowled the lion as he crouched down low in fear.

"It's coming from the west. Do you think the Nag is behind this?" asked the Robot.

"I think so," said Dorothy.

As the cloud moved closer they saw that it wasn't a cloud at all, but instead, it was the Naughty Nag on her broom, being tailed by a swarm of flying creatures, although they was still too far away to tell just what kind of creatures they were.

After a moment, the Naughty Nag pointed down at them and said, "There she is, my pretties! Get her!"

The swarm descended down over Dorothy, the Lion, the Robot, and the Scarecrow. As they approached, Dorothy realized that these creatures were flying sloths. She and the Lion both screamed in terror.

One sloth flew in close to Dorothy and grabbed her by the arms. The Robot tried to keep her on the ground by grabbing her legs, but it was no use. Soon, the sloth carried her away and back up to the Nag, who said, "Excellent! Bring her back to my castle and then I'll see what I can do about getting those ruby red stilettos! Fly away, my pretties! Mwahahahaha!"

The Lion, the Robot, and the Scarecrow looked at each other and then down at Toto. The Robot said, "We've got to go and rescue her!"

"But I'm scared," said the Lion.

"And I don't know where to go," said the Scarecrow.

Toto yipped excitedly, sniffing the ground and wagging his tail.

"I think he does," said the Robot, pointing at Toto. "C'mon, Toto. Show us where they took Dorothy."

Toto yipped happily and ran off the yellow brick road, to the west.

#

Soon, Toto had led the Scarecrow, Robot, and Lion to another castle, somewhat smaller and considerably more "goth" in appearance than the Wizard's castle.

The Scarecrow looked at his remaining companions. "Anyone know anything by Marilyn Manson?"

A guard appeared by the door and scowled at them. "Does his version of 'Tainted Love' count? Once I ran to you. Now I run from you. This tainted love you're giving, I give you all a boy could give you."

The Robot and Scarecrow joined in the singing. "Take my tears and that's not nearly..." The Scarecrow nudged the Lion and they all sang "Alllll! Tainted love."

"You guys can sing pretty well," said the guard. "But I'm sure a sing-a-long isn't what brings you here."

"No," said the Robot. "Is this the Naughty Nag of the West's Castle?"

"Who wants to know?" The guard eyed them all suspiciously.

"She, uh, took our friend," said the Scarecrow. "We just want to be sure she's all right."

"Who's your friend?"

"Name's Dorothy. About nineteen years old. Great body, long legs, nice tits, round ass. Hair on the short side. Really hot."

"Was she wearing red stilettos?" asked the guard.

"Yes," said the Scarecrow, Lion, and Robot in unison.

"Yeah, she's here. She's fine. I'll take you down to show you where they're holding her captive if you want. But don't touch anything."

"Of course," said the Scarecrow.

The three of them, and Toto, followed the guard downstairs into the dungeons, where they saw Dorothy tied to a large four-poster bed, her arms and legs each tied to one of the posts.

Toto jumped onto the bed and began licking her face. "Toto! You..." She sat up as best as she could and smiled when she saw her friends. "How did you find me?"

The Robot gestured towards her dog. "Toto tracked you here."

"Good boy, Toto," she said. The dog wagged his tail excitedly. She turned to look at the Robot and squirmed slightly on the bed. "Ever been with someone who was tied up before?"

"Ummmm..."

"Because I'm here all alone. Needy. Helpless. Powerless to stop you from having your way with me." She spoke with a sultry tone in her voice.

The Robot said, "Um, but what about the guards? Or the flying sloths? Or the Nag herself?"

"It'll take the sloths forever to get down here. The Nag said she'd be busy working out her plans for me. And the guards know not to come down here. Besides, the Scarecrow and the Lion can keep watch. But if you'd prefer a quickie, I'm fine with that, too." She winked at the Robot.

The Scarecrow and the Lion turned away from Dorothy and the Robot, looking up the stairs from the dungeon.

The Robot climbed onto the bed with Dorothy, where he lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties aside. He ran his fingers over her pussy lips and she shuddered.

"That's a little cold," she said.

He moved his hand away and breathed on his fingers before returning to this bit of foreplay. "Is that better?"

"Y- yes," Dorothy stuttered as she started to moan. "I like that, but I'm not going to need a whole lot of warming up myself. This is a fantasy of mine."

"Just let me know when you're ready, then," said the Robot.

She wiggled her hips under him and said, "Not long. Mmmmmmmmm..."

She started to squirm. She whispered, "I'm not going to rust you, am I?"

He smiled. "I don't think so. You've already lubed me up once today, so if you have to, you can do it again."

She giggled and moaned, "I'm ready."

With a couple of slightly creaking joints, he climbed on top of her and, still holding her panties to one side, thrust forward, penetrating her deeply and completely.

She yelped at the unexpected pressure but quickly regained her composure. "That's it. Keep going." She involuntarily tugged at her bindings as the friction inside of her had an intensity she wasn't used to. "That just feels sooooo good..."

The Robot grunted as he continued his steady movement.

"Faster," she whispered into his ear and he obliged her.

He was already moving faster and with a consistency of speed she had never really known before. Her moans and pants became more frenzied in response. "Can ... you ... go ... fa- faster?" she asked with difficulty.

He was now thrusting so quickly that Dorothy wondered if she'd ever be able to enjoy a normal human again. The orgasm hit her so hard and lasted so long, she saw stars in front of her eyes. "Ooooh, yes! Mmmmmmmmm... God, yes! Yes! Nnnnnnnn! That's it... More! Mmmmm... Yes yes! Oh yes! That's ... Right there... Nnnngggggg!"

When the orgasm finally subsided, she breathed deeply and whispered, "Wow. Now it's your turn," she said as a sense of peace poured over her.

The Robot's joints started to creak more loudly and then he released his own warm liquid into her. She could feel it filling her up and then spilling out onto the bed.

The Robot quickly got off of her. "Would you like me to cut these ropes?"

"Yes, please."

He grabbed his hatchet and quickly walked around the bed, freeing her, one limb at a time, from her bonds. She stood up, cleaned herself off, and pulled her panties back into place. She walked over to the Lion and the Scarecrow, who feigned ignorance at what had just happened. She decided not to ask whether or not they had been watching. "It's okay to look now."

The Lion spoke with a tremulous voice. "I was scared he might hurt you."

"It was a good hurt," she said with a wink. "I think we should get moving before the Naughty Nag comes back."

The Robot cocked his head to one side and said, "But what about finding something personal of hers? Do you think we can get something before we go?"

"We can try, but I don't know where anything is."

They started up the stairs leading out of the dungeon when the Naughty Nag came down the stairs, flanked by three guards.

Dorothy, Toto, the Lion, the Robot, and the Scarecrow jumped back and away from the stairs.

The Nag moved forward aggressively, waving her arms wildly. Dorothy and her team backed away until they reached a wall.

The Nag started to sing, pointing alternately at the Robot and the Lion. "Tell me now baby is he good to you? Can he do to you the things that I do? I can take you higher."

The Scarecrow jumped forward and yelped, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I'm on fire!"

Dorothy put her hands on her hips and said, "No. You need to be about a half octave lower to do this the way Bruce Springsteen did it."

"No! I'm really on fire!"

"Oh!" Dorothy blushed.

The Nag laughed gleefully.

Dorothy looked around and saw a bucket of water on the floor. She lunged for it and threw it at the Scarecrow, putting out the fire but soaking the Nag's clothes in the process.

The Nag screamed in anguish as her clothes tightened around her, giving her an outrageous and extremely painful wedgie. "No! It's just that these clothes are all made of cotton and now they're shrinking!"

"Well, it's your own fault for leaving a bucket of water lying around like that," said Dorothy indignantly.

The Nag gasped, "Yeah, that is kind of a silly plot loophole, but what can you do?" Her clothes shrunk tighter and tighter around her surprisingly lithe form.

The Lion and the Scarecrow stared down at the Nag. The Scarecrow mumbled, "Now my pants are starting to feel a little tight, too."

The Lion nodded in agreement.

The Nag's clothes closed around her neck. She reached up to her collar to loosen it, but it was too tight. After a moment of gasping and wriggling in pain, the Nag breathed her final breath. She made a sad rattling sound and then fell still.

For a few seconds, nobody said or did anything. Dorothy looked up at the guards who had accompanied the Nag into the basement and said, "Um, I guess you're free now."

The head guard looked at the other two and said, "Wow. Um, I ... I don't know what to say. And I don't know the song "I'm Free" by the Rolling Stones well enough to sing it. So, um, how can we thank you?"

Dorothy looked at the Scarecrow, the Robot, and the Lion and then turned back to the guard. "Do you know where we might be able to find something personal of hers?"

"Well," said the guard, pointing to the other side of the bed where Dorothy had been tied up. "She does keep her collection of magic dildos in that nightstand over there."

Dorothy picked up the Nag's broom and handed it to the Scarecrow before rummaging in the nightstand and retrieving a large, green phallus. "This will do," she said. "You take the broom, just in case."

"I, uh, guess we'll be leaving then," said the lead guard.

"Yes. Have a good life!" called Dorothy after them as they walked up the stairs. The three guards chorused back, "You too!"

The Lion said, "So, I guess we just need to go back to the Wizard, huh?"

CHAPTER 6

The Scarecrow, the Lion, the Robot, Dorothy, and Toto all found their way back to the Wizard's castle, with no real interruptions of their trip (unless you count Toto stopping to pee frequently on the return walk).

The Scarecrow held up the Nag's broom and Dorothy held up the Nag's dildo as proof that they had done what the Wizard had asked.

"We held up our end of the bargain," said Dorothy. "Now it's your turn. Please give us what we need."

The Wizard scowled and said, "It's getting late. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you what you need."

Dorothy persisted. "Why can't you give us what we need today?"

"Do not question the wisdom of the Wizard of Oz!" bellowed the image on the screen on the wall.

The Lion started too shiver and shake in fear. Toto ran under Dorothy's legs.

"I'm not questioning your wisdom, sir! I merely want to know why you won't help us now!"

"You are impertinent! You should be thankful that I'm not asking you to come back in a week, or a month, or longer!"

"But Auntie Em and Uncle Henry will be worried if I don't return soon! Please, sir!"

"Someone needs to teach you a lesson, young lady!"

As the Wizard grew angrier and angrier, Toto ran off to the side of the room and pulled back a curtain that was hiding a man who was speaking animatedly into a microphone. Dorothy noticed the man and pointed it out to her friends.

The Wizard continued to speak. "You have no manners, no class, and an overdeveloped sense of entitlement. You sound like a Millennial!"

Dorothy tapped the man on the shoulder, and he jumped. "Oh!" echoed throughout the hall. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

"So you're the Wizard of Oz?" asked the Robot.

"Well, um..." The man hemmed and hawed before confessing. "Yes."

"And you don't really have any powers, do you?" said Dorothy, her hands on her hips.

The man didn't look Dorothy in the eye but said, "I do have powers."

"Then take the Nag's dildo and her broom, and fulfill your promise!"

The Wizard sighed deeply and said, "All right. Let me see what I can do. One at a time, please." He turned to the Scarecrow and said, "What do you need?"

"I wish I had a brain," said the Scarecrow happily.

The Wizard looked at him for a while and smiled broadly. "I think I can help you there, but you need to trust me."

The Scarecrow nodded as the Wizard reached into his pocket and pulled out a shiny silver-colored watch, which he dangled from a chain in front of the Scarecrow's eyes. "I want you to take a close look at this watch."

The Scarecrow did as requested.

"It's very pretty, very shiny. It draws your eyes in, doesn't it?"

"Yessss..." said the Scarecrow.

"You can't look away from it, even. The more you try to look away, the harder it is to look away. It's very shiny, very pretty, very powerful."

"Very powerful," repeated the Scarecrow.

"It's making you feel very tired. You can try to fight the feeling, but the harder you try to fight it, the faster you fall asleep."

"Trying to fight it."

"Just listen to my voice and keep your eyes on the watch. Let yourself drift into the watch. Relax and let my voice surround you and run through your body."

The Scarecrow closed his eyes, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Very good. Now I want you to sink deeper and deeper until the only thing you know, is the sound of my voice. My voice is comforting, soothing, calming. You feel completely safe and secure here, listening to the sound of my voice."

The Scarecrow's head flopped forward towards his body.

"Nothing can hurt you and you not only can feel that, but you know it to your very core. You're deeply entranced. If I ask you to do something, you'll do it, do you understand?"

"I understand."

"Good. Now I want you to open your eyes and look up at me."

The Scarecrow did as requested.

"Cluck like a chicken."

"B'caw! Buck buck buck b'caw!"

"Very good."

"Now I want you to close your eyes again and lower your chin to your chest. You're going to feel a little bit of pressure at the back of your head. When you feel that, you'll feel me putting a brain into your head."

Dorothy scowled and wanted to say something but she figured she would wait until after this little demonstration from the Wizard before calling him out on what seemed to be obvious fraud.

The Scarecrow put his head down, as instructed, and the Wizard walked up behind him and pushed his thumbs into the back of the Scarecrow's head. In response to this movement, the Scarecrow let out a low grunt, neither an expression of pain or pleasure.

"Very good," said the Wizard. "I want you to start slowly waking up again, coming higher and higher again. I'm going to count to three and when I get to the number three, you'll be fully awake. One, slowly waking up. Two, coming higher and higher, and three! Fully awake!"

The Scarecrow lifted his head and shook his body vigorously. "Wow! That really worked! I have a brain right now! I can feel it! Thank you so much, sir!"

"You're -"

Dorothy interrupted the Wizard. "But you didn't really do anything. You just hypnotized him and made him believe he had a brain. You didn't really put a brain in his head!"

The Wizard scowled at Dorothy. "That's because I didn't need to. He already had a brain. In fact, you said it yourself. I hypnotized him. If he truly didn't have a brain, I wouldn't have been able to do it. You need a brain for someone to take it over and insert these kinds of suggestions."

Dorothy opened her mouth to speak but didn't say a word.

The Wizard turned to the Robot. "And what do you need, Mr. Tin Man?"

"I wish I had a heart."

"But like your friend the Scarecrow here, you already have what you want. After all, you came here yourself, and you cared enough for your friends to make sure they were able to get what they needed." The Wizard placed his hands over the Robot's chest. "I can feel your heart beating. You don't need my help!"

The Wizard took his hands away and the Robot placed his own hands over his chest. "I do! I do have a heart! Thank you! Thank you, sir!" The Robot decided not to mention his tryst with Dorothy back at the Nag's castle, but the more he thought about it, the more that was yet another sign he already had it.

The Wizard turned to the Lion. "And what do you need, you noble beast?"

"I'm always afraid of everything. I wish I had courage." The Lion's voice trembled as he spoke.

"Courage?"

The Lion nodded. '

The Wizard scowled at the Lion. "But look at everything you did here. You crossed treacherous lands to find me! You went to rescue this girl -"

"My name is Dorothy!" interrupted Dorothy.

The Wizard scowled at her for a moment and then returned his gaze to the Lion. "You went to rescue Dorothy." He cleared his throat. "Just in the past day, you've done things that even the bravest men wouldn't dare to do."

"But I'm always afraid!"

"And there's nothing wrong with being afraid," said the Wizard in a soothing voice. "In fact, I'd think there was something wrong with you if you never felt afraid. But courage isn't really the opposite of fear. They go hand in hand, actually. When you're afraid, you can focus your efforts on whatever it is you're afraid of, and then you can decide to confront it and move on. Again, just look at everything you did today."

"You know, you're right," said the Lion. "I did show courage today. And I was afraid but I didn't let that stop me. I guess I do have courage, don't I?"

The Wizard smiled turned to Dorothy. "And I guess that leaves you, huh?"