The Wizard's Visit

Story Info
A wizard enjoys a farmer's daughter's company, and more.
1.5k words
3.9
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a wizard who was on a long and difficult journey, with many a day spent baking in the sun and many a night spent sleeping on the cold ground. This particular evening, he met a stablehand on the road who told him the farmer he worked for was a good man who would put him up for the night, and his daughter was the most beautiful woman in the entire kingdom. The wizard had studied magic alone on a mountaintop for so long that he had forgotten what women looked like, but when he met the farmer and his daughter, he was mesmerized. He was a gracious guest, and they were gracious hosts, but all throughout dinner the wizard couldn't take his eyes off of the farmer's daughter. And he was not the only one. When she left to gather wood for their fire, the farmer whispered to the wizard.

"You can probably tell my stablehand is sweet on her," whispered the old farmer, "and she's sweet on him, too. They have been ever since the stablehand's family succumbed to the pox and I took him in. And they're of marrying age too, but he's too shy to propose. Hmph! All the better! My daughter is beautiful enough to marry a prince and bring me a castle, ha!"

And with that, the farmer declared that he was going to sleep in the barn, and the wizard should be a good guest and eat and drink until he was full and to give his daughter a kiss goodnight for him, and the wizard thanked him for his hospitality.

The farmer's remarks about the stablehand and his daughter had given the wizard an idea. He took out his most powerful appetite potion, whispered into it, soaked a piece of bread with it and hid the bread in his palm. When he finished his stew, he grabbed both of the farmer's daughter's hands and held them tight, thanking her for the delicious meal, and his potion leached into the daughter's skin.

Later, when she and the stablehand were laughing in the kitchen, the wizard took out his most powerful curiosity potion and whispered into it. Then he poured the elixir into the stablehand's ale, which he brought into the kitchen and declared his intention to turn in for the night.

"But before I sleep, come stablehand, let's cheers to the king!" And the stablehand and the wizard touched glasses and gulped down the last of their beer. Then the wizard retired to the farmer's bedroom and smoked his pipe while he waited for the first knock on the door.

It wasn't long before he heard a quiet tapping. It was the farmer's daughter.

"Pardon me sir, I know you are sleeping, and I hate to be a bother, but I have a favor to ask of you."

"Anything you need, my dear. What favor do you ask of me?"

The farmer's daughter pursed her lips and glanced over her shoulder. "It's not an easy thing to ask," she whispered.

The wizard invited her into his room. She scurried in and paced frantically from wall to wall. "You see, I don't want to bother you. I would hate to bother you! But oh, there is something I need and I don't know what to do!"

"Calm down, my darling. Tell me what you need so that I can help you."

But the the farmer's daughter had so much trouble saying what she needed that the wizard decided to say it for her. "Do you need me to take off my pants?" he asked.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh yes! Thank you, sir! Would that be alright? Please, it would mean so much to me!"

"Very well then, if it means so much to you." The wizard dropped his knickers to his ankles, leaned back in his chair, and rolled his robe up underneath his arms. The farmer's daughter knelt down and ran her hands over his cock, which responded by becoming very hard.

"Sir, may I play with it?" she asked.

The wizard said that she could.

"Thank you, sir!" she cried. "Oh, you won't regret it!"

The wizard watched as the farmer's daughter set about his cock. First, she showered it with kisses.

"Delightful!" cried the wizard.

Then she ran her tongue all over it, from top to bottom.

"Marvelous!" cried the wizard.

And then she made popping sounds by sucking on its head as hard as she could, over and over again.

The wizard threw back his hands. "It's everything I dreamed it would be!" he exclaimed.

"Me too!" the daughter laughed. "Me too!"

The wizard was so happy that he had forgotten all about the stablehand until he heard another knock on the door.

The farmer's daughter was frightened. "We mustn't stop, sir!"

"Aren't you curious who it is?" asked the wizard as he cracked open the door. It was the stablehand. "What's going on in there?" he asked as he craned his neck to see inside the room.

"It's not any business of yours. Why don't you join the farmer in the barn," replied the wizard.

"Please milord, I must know, otherwise I shan't sleep all night! Open the door and let me see!"

The wizard opened the door and pulled up a stool. "If you must know, take a seat, and all your questions will be answered."

The farmer's daughter grabbed his robe and begged him to sit back in his chair. He pulled his knickers back down, sat in his chair, and rolled his robe up again, and the farmer's daughter set about his cock with renewed zeal.

The stablehand had never seen anyone play so eagerly with a cock; certainly not his own. The wizard watched his reactions. At first, he was very confused.

"Are you surprised by what you see?" asked the wizard.

Then, the stablehand's face became twisted with disgust.

"Do you like what you see?" asked the wizard.

Then, a smile broke across the stablehand's face. He finally understood what was happening, and it was a very happy thing to know. "Oh yes milord, what a sweet sight it is!"

The wizard laughed and told the stablehand he was welcome to watch as long as he wished. This went on for a very long time, and the stablehand really enjoyed watching the the wizard huff and puff while the farmer's daughter played with his cock, and she didn't let it out of her mouth for even a second. But the wizard had made both of the potions too strong, and soon the stablehand wanted to know more. "What's next sir? Surely something even better?" he asked.

"You could probably use a better view," said the wizard. He directed the stablehand to lay down face up on the floor with his arms and legs spread wide and to not move a muscle. He pried the daughter's mouth off his cock, threw off his knickers and robe, and straddled the stablehand's chest so his cock hovered above his face. But even though he moved as quickly as he could, the farmer's daughter was already crying.

"My dear, don't cry, everything is alright! My cock didn't go anywhere!"

But the daughter was inconsolable until the wizard guided her mouth back onto his cock, and now she sucked on it with ferocious desperation. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to cry," she said in between breaths, "but my mouth felt so empty without it! I'm not bothering you, am I?"

The wizard wiped away her tears and stroked her hair. "Don't be silly, you're not being a bother at all. She's doing a marvelous job, isn't she?"

"Absolutely marvelous!" replied the stablehand.

And then the stablehand did something bold; he told the farmer's daughter to spit on the wizard's balls.

The farmer's daughter did as she was told and was so sloppy about it that her spittle flew everywhere, including the stablehand's face, but he didn't mind. "Stroke it gently, now. Be kind to it, make it happy," he said.

The wizard got goosebumps as the farmer's daughter followed the stablehand's directions. The stablehand admired the wizard's cock, which glowed in the candlelight and twitched with pleasure while the farmer's daughter's hand gently slid up and down it's length.

"Now suck it dry! Get angry at it, make it your bitch!" commanded the stablehand.

"You like my mouth, do you? You like my whore mouth?" the farmer's daughter muttered as she violently sucked on the wizard's cock. "Does daddy's cock like my disgusting whore mouth? Cum in my whore mouth, daddy!"

The wizard looked down at the farmer's daughter and was overcome by her beauty. The stablehand let out a joyful exaltation, and wave after wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed the wizard's body until he released a lifetime's worth of seed into the daughter's mouth. The stablehand thanked the wizard profusely for a wonderful evening and declared that he was retiring to the barn to sleep, and the farmer's daughter fell asleep in the wizard's arms.

The next morning, the wizard left before dawn, and he regretted not thanking the farmer for his hospitality. But in truth, the farmer was very glad he had taken the wizard in, for he had watched the entire night's events through a hole in the roof, and it brought him sweet dreams for the rest of his days.