The Wolf

Story Info
Katie runs into a creature with a deep sexual hunger...
1.3k words
4.13
17.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmchsus
dmchsus
5 Followers

"Crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch..."

The rhythmic sound of footsteps stomping through fresh snow rang out into the frigid February air. As Katie trudged through the thick white powder, she shivered as the winter wind chilled her to the bone.

The skinny 22-year-old was walking alone on a familiar path that led to home from her university. It was a 30-minute walk through a small forest, but today's cold made it feel like hours. The snow completely covered the dirt path in white, and it would've been all too easy for Katie to get lost if she hadn't walked this way a million times before.

She stopped walking suddenly, reaching up to brush her long brown bangs out of her eyes. They were completely caked in ice. Her glasses were all fogged up, too.

"At least I'm almost home," she thought to herself, teeth chattering.

But as she stood there in silence, without the loud crunch of her boots in the snow, she noticed something. It was a sound she'd never heard before...

A deep growl.

The sound continued, echoing through the trees surrounding Katie. She shuddered -- but this time, it wasn't because of the cold. Instead, she was frozen in fear.

The growl was nearly impossible to describe. It sounded rugged, low, and carnal. It sounded like whatever (or whoever) it was coming from greatly desired something. And whatever that something was, it was intent on taking it by force.

Katie had no clue what might be lurking just behind the trees. After all, she walked through this forest every day on the way to school, and had never come across any animal besides a couple of furry squirrels and singing birds.

But she could tell this sound was coming from something big.

And it was getting closer.

As the growl suddenly rushed toward Katie, she screamed. Without thinking, her fight-or-flight instinct switched on like a lightbulb. In a flash, she began bolting through the snow, making a run for the edge of the forest.

Unfortunately, sprinting in this amount of snow wasn't easy, and in just a few steps, she tripped and fell flat on her face. She cringed as the cold bit at her nose and cheeks.

Before Katie could get up, she felt someone touch her back. It wasn't a hand, though -- it was heavier. It felt like a massive paw.

She turned around, and her heart dropped into her stomach. She gazed up in horror.

Starting down at her was a massive creature resembling a grey wolf. It stood tall like a human but certainly wasn't one. It had muscular arms and legs the size of tree trunks. It had a strong, thick tail swinging back and forth behind it. It had a mouth of sharp fangs that looked ready to kill, and two yellow eyes piercing hers.

Between the legs of this animal was a large dangling cock that looked to be about the size of her arm. Katie caught a glimpse of it swinging back and forth, pulsing and throbbing, veins protruding out.

In a millisecond, an image flashed through her head that she didn't expect. She imagined that cock going inside her. She imagined what it would feel like... how much it would stretch her. She imagined the animalistic sounds that would erupt from this monster as it unleashed a hot load of wolf cum deep in her hole.

All of this made her incredibly horny.

But as she snapped back to reality, her thoughts returned to utter fear and panic. Was this creature going to kill her? Tear her apart? It certainly was capable -- and there was nothing she could do about it.

She simply sat helplessly in the snow, gazing up at the horrifying monster above her. She was no longer in control.

Suddenly, it lunged toward Katie. She braced herself for a sharp, stabbing pain as the claws moved toward her chest, but the pain didn't come. Instead, the creature swiftly ripped Katie's winter coat in half, shredded her hoodie and shirt, and left her in the cold with her jeans and basic white bra.

It wasn't done. After hungrily looking Katie up and down, it tore into her jeans, ripping them to shreds, and then went for her underclothes. In seconds, Katie was completely naked, with all of her clothes in pieces. The cold bit at her entire body, with goosebumps immediately forming all across her skin.

All of a sudden, strong paws grabbed her and forced Katie's face into the snow. In an instant, she felt the creature's cock penetrate deep into her pussy. It stretched her so wide and immediately filled her entire hole.

"Mmmm fuckkk," she moaned, but the sound was muffled by the snow. At the same time, the creature let out its own loud groan of pleasure.

As the massive creature pounded her over and over, howling, Katie couldn't help but let out very similar grunts, growls, and groans. The pure carnal nature of the wolf was flowing into Katie, bringing out her deep hunger for one thing: to be fucked like an animal.

While it hurt at first going in, Katie was now soaking wet, and the wolf's furry animal cock slid in and out of her warm pussy with ease. She felt the hair and the fur inside her -- and it felt so good and so right.

After several minutes and several eye-rolling full-body orgasms, Katie felt the large penis throbbing inside her, and she knew exactly what was about to happen: This monster was going to fill her. Right here in the middle of the forest. And there was nothing she could do about it.

She wanted it, though. She wanted this strange creature's cum more than anything. She imagined being bred by it, over and over again, and carrying its litter of wolf puppies.

As these thoughts turned Katie on even more, the creature's howls began to grow louder. It continued to pump its cock in and out of her. Suddenly, it roared so loud that Katie's ears rang. Its monstrous paws pressed against her back, the sharp claws digging into her skin and drawing blood. At the same time, she felt a powerful blast of hot cum in her pussy. It filled her up completely and started seeping out the edges, pouring like a waterfall down her legs and forming a large puddle of sperm on the snow.

The creature kept cumming for over 30 seconds, exploding into Katie and showering her in white hot liquid. It felt so good on her skin, and inside her, warming her ice-cold body. Finally, after finishing, it collapsed. She felt the creature's cock slowly soften in her pussy. Even at a smaller size, it filled her completely.

The wolf's ear-piercing howls faded to deep panting. Its mouth was open, and drool was seeping out, down its grey muscular chest, onto Katie's back, and mixing with the lake of cum in the snow below them.

The wolf was finally satisfied, and its sexual thirst was quenched. Katie's body had done its job. It slowly pulled out the rest of its thick cock from Katie's stretched, soaked pussy. As it did, the rest of the leftover cum poured out of her.

And then, just like that, the wolf got up and ran off. Right back into the forest.

Katie turned around but before she got another look, it had disappeared into the trees.

Katie lay there in the snow, completely naked, covered head to toe in a strange creature's cum, and she smiled. It felt good to be used. To be taken by something more powerful.

She sat up and looked around at the familiar trees, breathing a sigh of satisfaction.

The only thing that bothered her was her curiosity: she wanted to know more about the creature that just used her. Where did it come from? Were there others? Most importantly... when could she experience that again?!

There were plenty of questions to be answered, but for now, Katie pushed them aside. She gathered her shredded clothes and hurried home, as the cold air began to bite once again.

This wouldn't be the last time Katie met the wolf.

dmchsus
dmchsus
5 Followers