The Wolf Inside Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

João whispered, planting soft kisses on Adam's neck that sent shivers down his spine. "But you're mine now. My little slut. My little bitch to dominate at my whim."

"Fuck..." Adam gasped, as he ground his hips in an attempt to stretch his hole further.

João's hot breath faded as he leaned back and tightly gripped Adam's hair. Adam bit down on his lip hard as João slowly pushed deeper into his hole. Conquering him. It hurt so good and he let out another grunt as João landed another slap on his ass.

"From the first moment I laid eyes on you I wanted to turn you into my cock hungry slut. To make you into my personal cum whore. To break you and make you understand your place in this world. Under me. As the ultimate source of my pleasure."

I can't believe this is happening. But it feels so good. I don't want him to stop.

Tears formed at the edges of Adam's eyes as he felt João's thighs finally push up against his cheeks. Slowly, João began to pull out before plunging back in. With each thrust Adam's hole involuntarily tightened against the intruder eliciting a groan of approval from João. A sob escaped Adam's mouth as the thrusting picked up speed. With each, ever more powerful thrust, he yanked Adam's hair back. The pain was fading now, replaced by a burning pleasure that spread though his body. João slammed his dick in hard and Adam let out a shout of pleasure as João's balls slapped against his own.

People are going to laugh at me. Being the sissy slave of a real man.

But Adam realised he didn't care. João's cock tearing into his ass and up his spine felt too good to deny. Pleasure was rippling through him. His own little cock twitching and spilling his own juices over the bench. The sound of their skin clapping together filled the room, echoing off the walls in time with João's pants of exertion. Adam craned his neck to get a look. To see that huge cock surrounded by dark pubes disappearing again and again inside of him. He looked up in time to see João's own eyes turn away from the sight of him dominating him and their eyes met. João's eyes burnt with an intensity and strength that could only come from such pure dominance, and Adam knew his own held the pleading, submissive look of a true sissy.

João pushed his dick as deep inside as it could go and pulled Adam in close. Soft kisses landed on Adam's cheek as the two of them enjoyed their union. João spun them round and pushed Adam back up against the wall. He delivered another hard slap on Adam's ass and he knew it must be bright pink now after such punishment.

"Please. Don't stop..."

João chuckled and redoubled his thrusting, pounding Adam into the wall. It took all his strength just to hold himself in this position of pleasure.

"From now on, you're my bitch. I own you. My little personal sissy. A submissive slave for my pleasure."

"Oh, fuck..."

Adam couldn't hold it anymore. João ramming into him again and again. Dominating him completely. Adam's cock released a ribbon of cum, spraying the wall in front of him. With each jet his hole clenched onto the big fat dick inside him, pushing the bigger man over the edge.

"Here it comes, bitch. Take my cum. Accept your place as my bitch..."

With one last moan, João sprayed his hot, thick seed inside Adam. Filling him up. The two of them stood together. Breathless and blissful. João let out a low chuckle as he pulled out with a slight plop. He spun Adam around and pulled him in close, his still hard cock pressing against Adam's cum filled body. João pulled Adam's hair back so that they were staring into each other's eyes.

"I'm so glad we finally did this, Adam."

João leaned in and they locked together in one long kiss. A familiar cold pressure pushed against Adam's hole as João pushed the butt plug that started all this inside him.

"Need to keep all that cum inside you, don't we," João said with a cheeky smile.

It was a perfect moment only ruined by one dreaded thought that crept into the back of his mind.

What if my wolf friend finds out about this...

12