The Wolf's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

When Alex sat back down at their table he said "We have a spy in our den, the council knew about our vampire,"

Shawn nodded "We will have to find it then,"

Chapter 10 - Control

Alex sat in thought wondering who it could be? Not many in the pack knew of Eva presence even Shawn's new mate was still fuzzy about it.

***

"Marissa great to see you again," said a shadowed figure.

"You too Alpha Frankston," said Marissa.

"Your brother seems to have developed some unexpected powers, it could cause problems for us," said Frankston.

"I know, it was a quite unexpected development, Alex has been acting strangely since we caught that vampire," said Marissa.

"When the time comes to take our plans forward we will deal with it, Santos is a brute but doesn't have much intelligence I wouldn't worry about it too much Marissa," said Frankston as he kissed her softly.

"I know, everything will be fine how are things going with your pack Justin?" asked Marissa.

"Great, there's no reason why we can't have two alpha females considering our pack is going to be so large," said Justin.

"As long as she doesn't want to fight me I'll be ok with it," said Marissa she kissed him and said "I've got to go now,"

"Ok, I'll be waiting for your next visit," said Justin.

***

Shawn eyed Marissa as she walked from her secret meeting with her mate, the only reason Marissa was the Alpha female was because she was Alex's sister, if Alex had a mate though it would be different perhaps for of course the two would have to fight for the title and it goes for if Marissa has a mate he wondered if it was she who did it.

Alex looked at Shawn as he entered the room "Something wrong?"

Shawn nodded "Seems Marissa was having an odd chat with her mate,"

"What are you talking about Shawn? Marissa doesn't have a mate," said Alex.

"Not from what I heard," Shawn whispered.

"Where did you hear this from?" asked Alex cautiously.

"Her own lips, I had heard her speaking with another male, he certainly didn't smell like our pack," said Shawn.

"That doesn't mean that she's mated to him," said Alex.

"Alpha I saw her kissing him and he kissed her, there has been always corruption in packs she could be the one put your brotherly feeling aside for now and think about it," said Shawn.

Alex growled "I can't she's my sister!"

Shawn growled back "You have to she could be setting up your own death so he can be Alpha!"

"No, she wouldn't do that to me!" growled Alex.

"How can you be so sure," He replied softly "Go and talk to her and you'll see what she's up to,"

Alex stood up and barked "Fine! I will!"

Shawn grimaced as he knew Alex was going to be hurt when he finds out the truth that his own sister was preparing to stab him in the back.

Alex walked down the halls shaking his head suddenly a voice popped in his head "He is right you know,"

Alex growled "Who is this?! Who would do such treachery!"

"You will soon learn the truth you can trust no one," The voice giggled causing Alex to howl. "Not even your trusted Second, he thinks you're a little unstable,"

"Get out of my head," he snarled.

Eva giggled in her cell, she loved torturing her captor. Even though she knew she could leave at anytime she pleased she liked this too much.

Alex howled in pain feeling this presence, he felt so confused and angered he wanted to kill something to just get these thoughts from his head. He thought that maybe Shawn was right about that vampire, he made his way to her cell determined to do something about it.

She sat with a smile, she knew he was on to her yet his body was too much of a slave to her to want to harm her, she knew she would more then likely have to seduce Shawn soon as well. The door crashed open and Alex strode into the cell. "What is going on," growled Alex.

She smiled "You're right what is going on?"

"You do know what is going on, my Second has been trying to tell me this for awhile now, but I chose to ignore it. Things have only started happening when you came along," growled Alex.

"Heh, if things have happened what will you do about it?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Something I should have done by now, you're too dangerous to keep around," growled Alex as he advanced on her.

"Stop!" she commanded "Do not proceed any further!"

Alex froze on the spot as his body locked up, he struggled against the command but was unable to move.

"As you can see you're already a slave to me, try as much as you want you cannot harm me," She giggled.

Alex snarled at her as he fought to move his legs.

"Come to me, I want you to take some of my blood that will seal my control over you, if it is this easy to control you it's going to be so easy to control your pack," chuckled Eva.

He growled feeling his body walk over trying to fight it but no avail, he was truly a slave in his own mind.

"Bite me, take some of my blood," said Eva. Alex struggled more against her commands but still his body leaned down as he grasped her neck in his jaws.

She moaned feeling his fangs dig into her neck, sucking her blood he was now hers completely, she then commanded him to stop and of course he did.

With her blood coursing through his body Eva said to him "Now go, talk to your sister and you'll see what a vicious back-stabbing traitor she is,"

He growled wanting to kill her for it yet deep down knowing he couldn't it was too late for him.

***

"Shawn, I'm glad I found you. I have found what I've been looking for on our houseguest," said Helena rushing up to Shawn.

"What is it Helena?" Shawn asked in anticipation.

"It was difficult to find, it was very well buried but she is a Blood Succubus, her bloodline was supposed to have been wiped out by the Vampire Council hundreds of years ago, but a carrier got away and has passed it along to Eva. We're all in great danger if we don't do something about it now," said Helena.

Eva could hear all this and growled "Damn so ends my plans for this pack, well then it's time to see if it will work," She pushed through Alex and found the connections with his pack. She forced burning energy through all of the connections.

Shawn groaned in pain as searing white heat slammed into him, "Shawn, grab my hand," said Helena holding out her hand to him. He grasped hold of her and the burning melted away.

He sighed in relief "What was that?" he asked weakly.

"That is our vampire, she's trying to grasp control of the pack. She had to find the strongest of us and weaken us enough so we couldn't fight her, Alex is fully under her control this is the only way this could have happened. We need to stop her now," said Helena.

Eva growled as she felt her connection to Shawn sever, she knew it was time for her to leave the pack for now until she could figure out a way to control them with time, but for now fleeing was her best bet she got up she always left the door unlocked in case of this. She crept out of the cell and slipped past the stunned wolves as they tried to recover from the blistering energy she fed them. She knew she would have to find another place for the time being she knew they were coming for her yet she would not allow the succubi line to fall into the cracks again she would rebuild whether she had to bring sons and daughters into this world or turn them.

Chapter 11 -- Metamorphism

Shawn howled in fury as they came to the open cell and Eva gone, the wolves on guard still shaken from the burning surge.

Helena sighed as she slowly walked into her cell "I should have known because of her connections she must have heard of our plans,"

"I should have killed her when I had the chance," snarled Shawn.

"We may still have the chance, hopefully she has not fully matured," she muttered.

"We need to put search parties out and find her she won't be able to go far before she needs shelter for the day," growled Shawn.

"That's the problem," Helena said "Should she get to her mature form she will be able to last the day though powerless she still can,"

"What!? She can walk in the daylight?" asked Shawn shocked.

"Yes in her mature form, yet she does not have her powers and she will have to feed twice as much as she normally would," Helena explained.

"No wonder the vampires wanted to wipe them out, we need to tell Alex about this," said Shawn.

"Yes but keep in mind he is under her spell more then likely," said Helena.

"Would getting him a mate break her hold?" asked Shawn.

She shook her head "It wouldn't completely break her control, her blood courses through his veins I am afraid to say it I know who could break the hold entirely, but we would have to go into the vampire territory,"

***

Alex laid in his bed and groaned as he felt liquid fire burning through his veins, his skin had a golden glow to it as her blood began affecting him. He noticed a black mark appearing on his arm.

Helena and Shawn walked into the room "It is just as I had feared," Helena whispered "He will become more then just her slave he will become an Incubus,"

"What's happening?" groaned Alex as he shifted to look at his pack mates.

"Her blood will turn you into a Incubi, her male counterpart," She said "Your body will be in complete lust, yet your seed will become tainted to make more Succubi and incubi, it will not be by choice," Helena explained.

"What!? I won't do such a thing," growled Alex as more black markings appeared up his arms as several large marking began appearing on his chest and stomach.

"It will not be by choice," She replied "If we do not do anything quick you will and you will spread more this is why the vampire council ordered their kind eliminated for they could spread in anyway,"

The glow faded from his body quickly as the last of the markings appeared over his body. "It can't be finished already," gasped Helena.

Shawn looked at her "What does this mean?"

"I don't know, it should take at least another few hours at least for the transformation to be complete," said Helena. Then suddenly Alex lunged off the bed and slashed Shawn's arm with his transformed claws. Shawn swore and jumped back looking at Alex he was much larger and darker. Alex's fangs lengthened as he growled at Helena, Shawn dropped to the floor and groaned in agony as the golden radiance began glowing on his skin.

Helena thought 'He must be seeking a fertile female,'

"Helena! What's happening?" groaned Shawn in agony as black marks began appearing on his arms.

Alex growled again and then walked down the halls leaving the two behind seeing they were no use to him.

"You're becoming one too!" She said "But how is this possible! It's only supposed to be through blood transfer,"

Shawn looked to her in fear "Perhaps not!" he yelled.

***

"Alpha? Are you ok?" asked two wolves as he walked down the halls. He growled his eyes with their golden glow, he reached his clawed hands out and raked them across the pair's chests where they dropped to the ground and gasped in agony as the golden glow began shining on their skin.

***

'Perhaps this is more advanced then the archives said,' Helena thought "Shawn we must get to the females they are not safe!"

Shawn groaned as he struggled from the floor black marks creeping up through the neck of his shirt.

***

Alex burst into the common room and everybody looked to him his eyes glowing gold, he watched all the females in the room and decided none of them were good enough. He stalked through the room and scratched all the males.

***

Helena hurried down the hall and saw two on the ground groaning in pain as the marks spread up their arms. She reached the common room and saw Alex standing facing off against the scared women while the men shouted in agony on the floor and chairs as the black marks began appearing,.

Shawn weakly stood up "Alex stop it!" he yelled.

Helena looked on in horror as Alex growled at the females and stalked off then the gold faded from his eyes as he collapsed to the floor.

Shawn sighed "Helena, something must be done," he panted.

"I don't know! This is not what was supposed to happen. I'm quite certain that its mutated its behaving completely different," said Helena "Shawn!" she shouted as his eyes gleamed gold as Clarissa walked in.

He looked at her in lusting and longing wanting to give her all his seed he gave off a low growl of need, Clarissa cautiously asked "What's happened Shawn?"

"Had a few changes, I want to share this with you," growled Shawn. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing the black marks over his chest and stomach.

She gasped backing away slowly "Shawn..." she whispered.

He reached out and grasped hold of her hand he growled "I won't hurt you I promise," he pulled her in for a kiss. She gasped as the pleasure exploded through her body.

Helena ran over trying to pull them apart "You can't Shawn! Doing this will only spread more of Eva's kind!"

Shawn snarled at her and backhanded her against the wall.

She fell groaning holding her cheek she knew soon the others would wake too, she had to leave before the same thing happened to her. She got up and tried to make her exit but was blocked by two large wolves, one of them asked with his eyes glowing golden "Where are you going Helena?"

"To get the help you need," she said walking quickly.

"We don't need your help, you need ours," growled the other one, his clawed hand reached out raked down her back. Helena gasped in pain as the gold began flowing over her body.

***

Clarissa groaned under Shawn as he thrust into her, the heat from his body searing her.

Shawn's mind only had one thing on it which was sex he thrusted relentlessly into her, Clarissa cried out and dug her nails into his back. He drove into her hard panting, he howled as she clamped over him. He viciously thrusted into her a few more times before howling again and pumping his seed into her, he reached down and bit her neck. Clarissa groaned in pain as the gold slid over her body.

***

Once the gold faded from her body Helena sat up the black markings running over her body.

"No," she whispered in fear looking at the marks. She wondered how could this be? she was past her prime she hadn't been fertile for almost 10 years. She felt a magnetic pulling at her, she stood and walked towards the common room again where Alex had everyone assembled.

Alex stood there staring at his markings their clan had changed to something they could not control.

***

"NO!" screamed Eva out into the night as she felt the connections to Alex and his pack slide away. "How could this have happened?" she fumed

She growled realizing perhaps she did not understand this gift she had been given, she could not go back for they would attack her yet she knew now her blood flowed in all of their veins.

Chapter 12 - Rebirth

"Mark go make sure everybody is with us," said Alex as he waited for the changes to finish on the females.

"Of course Alpha," said Mark, he had a mark curling around the back of his neck.

"What the hell happened Alpha?" asked Shawn still dazed from what had happened.

"That vampire happened, I don't know how she did it but this is the result," said Alex.

"To what purpose?" asked Shawn.

"I don't know," said Alex.

Alex, Shawn and the other alpha males had the thick black markings over their chests and stomachs and thicker, more numerous markings on their arms and legs. The lesser wolves had thinner markings and less of them.

"Alpha there is nobody else here," said Mark when he returned to the room.

Alex nodded feeling relived he had control again yet his pack of now changed everyone had the markings. When he let go of the control he had on the pack the raging lust flowed forward. The mated wolves were unable to resist their attraction to each other.

He sighed sitting up it was time he got his act together, he needed a mate but his new condition wouldn't allow him to just pick anybody. "We need to figure out what we are going to do with this, first though you can tell me what Helena told you," said Alex.

Shawn nodded "She isn't your ordinary vampire she is a Succubi,"

"What? I thought they were demons," said Alex.

"Obviously not, they're a breed of vampire that were wiped out by their council," said Shawn.

Alex cocked his head "Why?"

Shawn replied "Because they could breed at an incredible rate whether it's by being changed or giving birth to them males are carriers if they are a son of one. What Helena found was that they got wiped out because a few of their queens got power hungry and were moving to expose their existence to humans at large,"

Alex nodded "Knowing this one, she is just as hungry for it. We need to find her before she spreads her infection,"

Shawn sighed "There lies the problem with you no longer in her control the line is severed and now all we have is her blood in our veins,"

"Wouldn't be her blood anymore we aren't vampires, we need to keep this from the vampire council. If they discover that we've become what they've feared and worse then they won't hesitate to try and kill us all," said Alex.

"They will kill our entire pack," Shawn said.

"So there is only one thing we can do, we have to bring this to the council. We have to break the sacred rule or we'll all be threatened because who is to say the council won't turn on everybody else to be sure," said Alex.

"Do you think they would kill us because of our infection?" Shawn asked.

"Not if we do this quickly the council won't be able to act if all the leaders have it," said Alex.

Shawn nodded hoping he was right "We do have to wait until the next council meeting though, three weeks and we can spread this to our brothers," said Alex. He looked at Mark who was growling at another female alpha who was growling at him. He watched their predatory glances towards each other as they stalked towards each other. 'I really need to find a mate,' thought Alex.

"We will find you one Alpha just give it time," Shawn assured as he saw the sense of longing written on his face.

"Thanks Shawn, but nobody in this pack is suitable for me she has to come from another pack," sighed Alex.

***

Eva prowled the dark torch light lined streets searching for a feast. She came across a man with the most piercing icy blue eyes, with short tawny brown hair. He looked at her his gaze cut into her as she walked over to him. Her red lips formed a predatory smile "What are you doing out so far alone,"

"I was about to ask the same of you, these dark streets aren't a safe place for such a pretty lady as yourself," said the man.

She laughed "I suppose you have a point but I am quite a loner, you still haven't told me what you're doing out here alone,"

"Maybe waiting for a pretty lady such as yourself," said the man as he grinned at her.

"Hmm sounds interesting," She purred as she stepped closer. He gasped as she suddenly jumped on him and bit into his neck. He moaned as the liquid fire boiled through his veins. She broke the contact and said "Where are you staying?"

"In an inn just a little way from here," he managed to say panting slightly.

"Good show me," said Eva grabbing his hand.

"My name is Hunter," panted the man.

"Nice name," said Eva as he led her towards the inn.

He smiled and nodded, "I am Eva," She said.

When they entered his room Eva pushed the door shut and shoved him against the wall and began pulling his clothes off. He moaned as he felt her aggression he grasped her ass squeezing it tightly. She roughly yanked off his shorts and shoved him down onto the bed, she quickly undressed and laid on top of him. He groaned and bucked against her when she bit him again. He thought he would explode with all the teasing it only got worse as she wrapped her mouth around his manhood.

He grunted in pleasure as she sucked on him, she pushed her hands against his chest and got up. She pushed him deep inside her making him cry out as the sucking pleasure almost made him lose it there with the first stroke. She moaned as she thrust up and down on his shaft.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
123456...9