The Wolf's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a beautiful woman." Samuel whispered.

Faye shivered out a breathy sigh of excitement at the whisper of his deep voice as Samuel directed her hands over to the soft head of Samuel's throbbing cock. Faye's eyes went wide and a sense of curiosity took over as her hands traced along every inch of Samuel's member. She mentally measured just how big the shaft might have been. Five, six, seven inches long and nearly two inches thick. Faye's dainty fingers barely able to wrap around its girth.

Samuel pulled out of Faye's grasp and felt her soft hands stroke him from base to tip. He marched away, feeling his cock sway with each step till she crawled inside of the bedroll and pulled the sheets back.

"Come over here, you've got to be freezing." Samuel invited and watched Faye feel around the darkness till she made it over to the bedroll where Samuel took her hand in his and led him down.

Faye crawled in beside Samuel and felt his cock slide between his thighs as he pulled her in close. She found herself unable to pull away, her thighs pressing in around the length as her body gyrated along the shaft of Samuel's cock. Her hands resting at his chest once more as she felt Samuel's hips gently sway into hers with a soft hush of a groan creeping past his lips.

"It's so big." Faye said under her breath and looked on at the silhouette she could see in the darkness now that his eyes had adjusted enough.

"I get that a lot." Samuel said and took Faye by the wrist and pinned her arms above her head while Samuel's hips settled between Faye's thighs. He loomed over Faye, his broad and muscular chest etched with coarse black hair. Between his teeth, his body, and the heavy sighing moans he made, the lines between wolf and man blurred in Faye's mind. Samuel adjusted himself, scooting further into Faye's embrace and pressing their hips further together. The shaft of his cock resting against her pussy before he paused and loosened his grip around her wrists. "Listen," Samuel began. "We don't have to do anything; I won't kick you out of my camp if you say no and I can sleep by the fire if you want. It's going to be a cold night though so you're always welcome to stay with me. No questions asked, no funny business."

Faye considered this for a moment. There was no sense of obligation to the way she closed herself around Samuel. Even as she thought about the kindness he showed her thus far. Rather, she felt an ardent lust for the feel of Samuel's body against her own. She pulled her wrists away from Samuel's grasp and leaned up while Samuel leaned down and the two pecked their lips together before Faye pulled away and nodded her head.

"I want this..." He said with a breathy whisper. "I want you."

Samuel smiled at this and Faye mirrored the expression now that he could see his face. Samuel leaned down and ravished her lips with a kiss, humming into his mouth as he parted Faye's lips with his own and slid his tongue inside to tangle with hers. Faye, new to such a sensation, wasn't sure what to do or how to react. She squeaked out a moan and gripped onto Samuel's broad shoulders while she let Samuel tongue him down.

At the feel of the resistance, Samuel pulled back and cocked her head at him as if to ask if something was wrong. When Faye shook her head, Samuel returned by rearing his hips back. With how he'd pulled away, Faye knew what was apt to happen next. She tensed up and girt her teeth in his head before pulling his wrists away from Samuel's shoulders.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Faye protested and pressed a hand against Samuel's sternum. Samuel backed away with her touch and laid on his back, his hands supporting himself once Faye had pushed him far enough. Now Faye now looming over him. "Why don't you let me just..."

Faye gripped onto the base of Samuel's cock and held it firm in her hand. Samuel gasped out and bucked his hips forward while the head of his cock presented a bead of precum at its tip. Faye looked at the colossal leviathan that presented itself and took a deep breath to steady her nerves. She parted her lips and brought Samuel's member into her mouth. The dot of precum tracing along her tongue with a sweetness not unlike honey that could have only come from a steady diet of fruit. Samuel responded to these advances by placing a hand at the top of Faye's head and playing with her hair, tangling his fingers in her locks and using his other hand to support himself.

A steady beat of breathy moans passed by Samuel's lips as Faye sucked the head of his cock and only drew himself further and further down with each bob of her head. It hadn't taken Faye long till she shoved Samuel's cock to the back of her throat where she felt her strain his neck and knew that was as far as she could take him. Faye pulled her lips from around Samuel's cock and whipped her mouth with the back of her hand. With the opposite hand, she stroked Samuel's member that she left slick from her mouth.

Turning her back to Samuel, Faye sat on her knees and prostrated himself with his ass in the air, cheeks spread and welcoming her to enter.

"Okay, how about now?" Faye offered and gripped tight to the bedroll when she felt Samuel's hands grip onto her hips. At the feel of Samuel's head pressing into his ass, Faye craned her head back and shut her eyes tight while Samuel eased herself inside. Once the head had made it past, it was easier for Faye to adjust. Her heart rate already racing while a cold sweat dotted her form. Her grip loosened on the bed roll and she began to push back into Samuel's advances. "Please be gentle with me, this is my first time doing this."

This hadn't been a lie. Samuel could tell by the way Faye's ass gripped onto his cock and nearly held him in place. He inched himself forward bit by bit, taking it slow by the request of his lover. At the feel of the way Faye pushed back against his cock, he gasped out a moan and flinched with enough force to bottom himself out inside of Faye. The girl was now sitting on Samuel's lap, body parallel to his own with Samuel's hands still resting at his hips.

The two froze there for a moment, Samuel unwilling to move for fear of hurting Faye and Faye unable to move as her mouth hung agape. A series of squeaking whines eking out of from between her lips. These sounds turned to hums after Faye clapped her jaw shut at the feel of one of Samuel's arms wrapping around her waist and another wrapping around her cest. Samuel shushed and sooth her, stroking up and down her chest and holding Faye in place. Samuel pressed a kiss to Faye's shoulder and then to her ear.

"It's okay, you're okay," Samuel said and pulled his hips in further and saw Faye clench her jaw all the tighter and close her eyes. With this, her ass pressed in around Samuel's member and only made him want thrust every bit of his weight into his bulbus ass. He resisted this temptation however. "Who thought a pretty girl like you could make noises like those?"

The feel of every inch of Samuel's cock inside her ass consumed every thought Faye might have had to retort to Samuel's comment. Rather she only looked to play the part and enjoy Herself. She slipped her own hands around to the crux of her hips where her dainty figures circled around her clit. Her head nodding with approval at Samuel's prior statement. Faye drew her hips up and along Samuel's cock and eased them back down with a soft clap of skin against skin.

At the feel of this, Samuel let go of where he'd held Faye and rested his hands onto her hips to help her ride along his cock. He drew his hand along the swell of skin that was her breasts and gave it a firm squeeze, unable to resist himself. The plump swell of soft skin under hand and the way his fingers sunk in around it. Samuel flicked his hands from the girl's chest and found himself grateful he'd been the first to experience Faye's venture into such an intimate avenue. Faye looking to appreciate such an appraisal as she arched her back to present more of his ass out to her.

Samuel wrapped his arm around Faye's waist and could feel the slightest bulge in her abdomen from his own member plunging into her form. Lowering Faye down onto the bedroll, Samuel kept his hands at either side of her hips and drew herself back and eased forward again. Now keeping with a constant beat; gyrating his hips into Faye's ass. Samuel's cock held tight by Faye's body as it constantly stroked him increasingly. His virgin ass the most amazing feeling he'd experienced.

This feeling of riding Faye's tight ass was unlike any other woman Samuel picked up from the town. He leaned over her and gripped tighter to Faye's ass, throwing his hips into her with the clapping of skin growing louder. The sound only drowned out by the constant mewling moans Faye cried out every time Samuel bottomed out inside of her.

Faye meanwhile tried to keep herself composed by biting down onto the knuckle of his index finger. She hummed out a moan and craned her head back every time the head of Samuel's cock pressing inside of her. Each time she could feel herself inching closer and closer to her own climax. The process only expedited by the way she'd been furiously circling at her clit with her fingers curling into herself.

"Y-you can go a little harder...?" Faye offered with a nervous stammer and peered over at Samuel who only smiled, leaned down and pecked a kiss to her cheek.

Samuel hoisted Faye's hips and spun her around along his cock and caused Faye to shiver at the feel of this.

With Faye now on her back before Samuel, the girl attempted to cover herself whichever way she could. One arm drawn around her chest another cupping her dripping pussy as she looked off to the side. A shy, bashful blush across his cheeks.

When Faye looked up to see Samuel smiling up at her, she tried to stifle back a smile of her own. The very corners of her lips curling into a trammeled smirk. Samuel leaned down and pressed his lips to Faye's and caused any tension she'd been holding onto to melt away. Faye removed her arms from around her body and embraced Samuel's form. Holding tight to his shoulders while Samuel kept pulling his hips into every thrust. The two kept their lips locked together, each one moaning and sighing into the other. They'd only broken this embrace occasionally to regard each other with a lover's gaze and to catch their breath.

"I'm close..." Samuel whispered and nipped at Faye's bottom lip.

"I want you to cum inside of me." Faye requested and held his hands around the back of Samuel's neck and held her gaze in his own as if to say he was sure that this was what she wanted.

Samuel's cock throbbed inside of Faye causing her to squeak and arch her back into Samuel's body. Faye held herself close and drew her arms around Samuel till every possible inch of her body pressed up against his. Her breasts resting against his chest, his cock constantly slamming into her ass. Samuel's cock plunging deeper and deeper inside of Faye's ass.

A shiver wracked Samuel's body as his nails dug into Faye's soft skin. He buried his face into Faye's neck and groaned out in agonizing restraint to keep his load from filling Faye. One more minute, one more second, one last embrace. He had to hold on, just a moment longer, half a moment longer was all he needed, all she wanted. Another groan of frustration as his cock throbbed inside of Faye's ass, her tight walls closing in around him, making it impossible not to feel every nerve of his body firing off at once.

"I can't hold it much longer..." Samuel strained, bullets of sweat running down his face as he strained himself. Samuel leaned in to sink his teeth into Faye's collarbone, his sharp fangs biting down with enough force that he'd leave a mark. Faye squeaked out in pain but hadn't protested this as the euphoria of having Samuel ride him so hard outmatched the pain of her bite.

Faye leaned in close, pressed a kiss to Samuel's neck and ran a hand across the coarse hair of his chest.

"Fill me up~" Faye whispered and clenched her ass around Samuel's cock.

Samuel's eyes shut tight, his shivering ceased as he exhaled and relaxed his core. A rope of cum shooting up Faye's ass, causing Samuel to buck his hips forward. His core tensed up again as he shot another load into the girl and held her close. Samuel reduced to a moaning mess till his very balls felt as if they were ready to run dry. Faye laying there splayed out across the bedroll, arching her back up into Samuel with her arms held above her head and her eyes shut tight.

When Samuel's body finally went still, he pulled his member from Faye's ass and felt her shiver and quake under his touch. Rolling over onto his back, Samuel took a moment to catch his breath, his chest rising and falling with each heaving breath. The cool night air causing his sweat to evaporate from his body in streaking white lines. Samuel turned to Faye who lay right beside him, her brows furrowed with a look Samuel no doubt had on his face as well.

"Come here," Samuel said and reached out to playfully tug on Faye's hips. Faye smiled at this and Samuel smiled back as the girl rolled over to her side and rested her head at his shoulder. Samuel wrapped his arms around her, nestling his head between her chin and collar bone while one hand stroked her back and the other played with her hair.

"Goodnight Samuel," Faye said and pecked a kiss to Samuel's neck.

"Goodnight Faye..." Samuel said and let the exhaustion take her to sleep.

12