The Wolf's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a very safe road to be traveling alone.

As Red continued along through the woods with the trees seeming to grow thicker and the shade become much less, she could faintly make out the image of Thomas' house. His house was always easy for her to spot since there was a big chandelier stationed above the ceiling of his from porch, and the fact he was one of only six people who lived out in the middle of the Northern path while everyone else strayed as far away from it as possible.

She could hear him even from within the distance she was at. She heard his harmonica, and the song that he was playing which was a bit melancholy in sound, but also at the same time, strangely enough, also cheerful.

With brown hair that was lighter than Red's and eyes the color of an autumn leaf, he was a handsome farmer's son and had lived his whole life on the farm. His father, you see, was Red's' father's best friend. Red's father actually used to buy feed from his father before they had relocated to Baskerville and her father took upon the role of a woodcutter instead. Both Red and Thomas had known each other from children and had stayed pretty close friends even as the years went on by.

Red walked through the rows of trees that made up the path to Thomas' house.

The moment that Red had crept from behind of the final tree, she spotted him seated on his front porch, dressed in his favorite overalls that were worn-out and had one strap almost falling down the shoulder and a yellow shirt underneath. And she smiled softly to herself before walking over towards him. He was completely absorbed into his music and was thus giving her the perfect chance to just sneak up on him and surprise him, something she had done quite a few times in the past.

As Thomas continued to play his harmonica, the sound getting notably higher in sound as he hit notes at a more speedy pace, Red ceased the opportunity and walked to behind him. She then greeted him to a loud 'BOO!' that made Thomas' eyes dart open wide and alert, and he jumped back, his head almost hitting her thighs as he dropped the harmonica onto the ground between his feet.

"Wh-what?" Thomas blurted out looking around.

Red giggled into his ear and her hands gripped him lightly by the shoulders as she rested her head over his shoulder and gazed at his face with an almost teasing expression.

"Red?" He laughed. "You snake! Always sneakin' up on me like that. You should be ashamed."

"I should..." She said. "But...I'm not."

"Yeah, you ain't one fer remorse when it comes to practical jokes, are ya?"

"You know me all too well." Red replied, patting him on the shoulder with her hand before coming out from behind him and standing in front of him with the wicker-basket coming to sit down on the grassy ground in front of the porch.

"So what brings ya out here?" Asked Thomas with a tilt of his head.

"Well," Red looked at him, "I was going to go visit my grandma, I prepared her a pie and was going to head over there a little bit later...But, my father told me that you had spoken to him earlier when he was cutting wood and that you said you wanted to see me."

"O-ohh, yeah! Well, tha reason why I called you here is this: Red," he looked at her with a change of expression, his face going dead-serious. "I know you love yer grandma a lot an' you love tah take her sweets an' all that, but I really think it'd be fer yer best interest if you stopped going over tah tha Northern path tah see her."

Red rotated her head slightly to the side and cocked a brow upon hearing his words.

"Stop going over there, why? You know that my grandma hardly ever gets any visitors and she lives all alone in the woods where all kinds of wild animals dwell at, Thomas! She hardly lives a safe or abundant life."

He clearly seemed to realize that he had worded things poorly and was starting to panic at this point upon seeing the reaction he was getting from Red: She was offended by his words.

"R-Red, wait, I didn't mean any offense by what I said, it's just...R-Red, you know there's been a lot of wolves being spotted lately, right? Of course you have, you must have; everyone's been talkin' 'bout it these last few weeks."

"I'm no stranger to wolves, Thomas; you should know that. Do you remember that wolf I used to see when I was a little girl? I had a close encounter with that wolf and I'm still here to this day." Red sharply said to him with her arms folding over her thick tits.

"...Only because yer father was there tah scare it off..." Thomas mumbled, although he had aimed to have said these words much louder.

"I know that." Red said. "But..."

"But you don't even have an answer." Thomas' voice almost sounded amused.

"I'll be fine, Thomas." She said.

"...Don't go into the woods, Red, all right?"

Red lowered her eyebrows and threw her eyes to the ground. "How will my grandmother get her pie then, if I don't head into the woods, to her house, to deliver it to her?"

"I'll take it tah her." Thomas said with a ridiculous grin. "Just leave that tah me, Red."

"But I'm the one who went to all of the trouble just to bake the pie.." Red still persisted into the argument. She was very dead-set on delivering the pie to her grandmother on her own, that, and she wasn't particularly worried about the wolves that had turned into a brand new plague for the people living around the woods.

The expression on Thomas' face changed and he no longer appeared to be smiling or in a joyful mood. His forehead had creased in the middle almost looking veiny, his eyes had seemed to grow sharper, and his jaw was twitching with his breathing elevating a bit.

"Damn it, Red!" he shouted at her, causing her to jump by the tone alone.

Red never felt scared of him. He always made her feel safe around him

But this time, Red truly was becoming frightened and she stumbled backwards, head reeling away from his face.

Upon seeing the reaction he had received from the woman he had known since childhood, Thomas began to calm the sudden burst of intense emotion that had overtaken him and shook his head at himself in disappointment.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Red." He slowly crawled towards her and wrapped both arms around her shoulders and pulled her towards his chest to hug her.

Red bite on her lip; fear still clear on her face as she hesitantly reached up to return the embrace.

"Y-you've never yelled at me like that before.." Her voice was barely audible.

"I know..." He whispered back, and used one hand to comb through what little hair hung through her red hood, while he used the other just to hold her with in a means of comfort. "An' I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I just...Red, I just worry about you, you know? Things aren't safe 'round these parts an' that's why I hate tha fact you even come out here."

"I know you worry about me, Tom, but...I'll be fine, all right? I'm just going to head over to my grandma's house and then I'm going to head straight back home as soon as I drop the pie off and spend a few minutes with her."

"...I guess that'll suffice." He finally surrendered and pulled his hand away from her locks.

"I can't believe you wanted me to come all the way out here just to tell me not to go into the woods, Tom; where's the sense of logic behind that anyways? That literally makes zero sense."

Thomas slapped a hand against his forehead when he realized her words were true. He had asked her to come see him just so that he could warn her not to go out into the woods. She had came INTO the woods just to be told NOT TO go into the woods...Talk about a big contradiction on his part.

"Son of a bitch! You're right. Sorry, Red."

Red just broke out into a giggle and shook her head patting his head with her hand. "Don't worry about it, okay? I'm going to go off to visit my grandma's now, so I suppose I'll just see you whenever you decide to drop by the house again."

Red had went to get up to leave after she picked up the wicker-basket again. But Thomas then stopped her by getting in front of her.

"Red, there's one more thing before you go: I want you to come back here in about a day or two, all right? I've actually been stayin' up really late workin' on somethin' fer you. Course, you can probably already tell that right by lookin' at mah eyes, can't ya?"

"Something for me?" Red was almost grinning. "All right, I'll drop by tomorrow."

"Good." Thomas said.

She went to walk away, but again she was stopped by Thomas who said: 'Oh, and Red,' which was followed by a moment of silence when she turned around and Thomas just staring at her before simply saying 'Be careful'. And then she was off onto the Northern path again as she resumed her walk back towards her grandmothers' house.

Now, Red knew that she was falling behind on the time that she was supposed to be at her grandmother's house. The trek through the woods was a long one and by the time she would arrive there the pie in her wicker-basket would already have grown cold and much less appetizing due to this fact. So Red had devised that it would be the best course to just take a shortcut to get there faster and decided to just that.

Red followed the shortcut and arrived in an even deeper section of the woods where the trees had grown taller and mushrooms appeared to be growing forth from the ground with moss and dandelions as far as the eye could see.

She was a little bit less than half away from her grandmother's house when someone had came to see her. Someone? No...Not exactly someone. It was more like...SomeTHING.

The predator stalked Red from the tall grass that granted it perfect camouflage from her. A perfect place to remain out of sight, with no way for a single detail of its body to be made out. And as it crept along the tall grass, it made its movements as silent as possible so as to not alert Red who was oblivious to its presence and was focused on the shortcut she had taken to get to her grandmother's house faster.

Pale yellow orbs peered from the tall grass as a hairy gray tail swept slowly back and forth between hind legs; pink muscle sweeping across black chops.

Red felt a cold shiver running down the top of her spine and quickly jolted her shoulders and neck to look behind her with a suspicious gaze upon her face. She then gazed out into the tall grass that was growing with poisonous mushrooms and arched a single brow before shrugging off the feeling she had and just turning around again to continue her journey to her grandmother's house again.

The stalking of Red Riding Hood continued as those yellow eyes followed her every move. Her stalker following her very subtlety within the camouflage of the grass...And yet she didn't even realize that there was another who was following her.

Red soon came to a stop when she heard rustling coming from the tall grass. This was followed by the grass flying up into the air and then Red turning back around again only to see the hairy face of a big silver wolf with rows upon rows of teeth that were half yellowed.

"Hello, Red." Said the beast before her in a friendly manner.

"...You're a wolf." Red's voice had a hint of alarm.

"Why, yes, so I am." Said the wolf.

"...Wolves can't talk though." Red stated.

"Oh, Red, is that what you've been told growing up?" The silver wolf, in possession of a rather refined, male English accent, looked at her inquisitively and shook its head. "We wolves are quite intelligent, my dear; and contrary to what you may have been told growing up, some of us do in fact have a knack for being able to speak quite clearly."

"How do you know my name?" Red inquired.

"Oh, well, you see...I've seen you come this way before, talking to your friend."

"I need to be going now." Red turned to walk away.

"Go?" The wolf sounded offended as it circled towards her on all fours. "But my dear, you just arrived, haven't you? And it's quite rude to leave someone hanging during such a polite introduction."

Red stopped when she saw that the wolf was blocking her path and stood in front of her.

"I'm not trying to be rude, Mr. Wolf, so please do forgive me if I'm coming off that way. But...Well, what exactly is it that you want from me?"

"Just a chance to talk to you, my lovely little brunette." The wolf had a very fixated gaze on her big tits that were spilling out of her red dress. And he couldn't help but moisten his chops with his pink tongue.

"My dear Red, you are quite aware of the dangers which lurk within these nick of the words, are you not? There's been quite the sighting of feral wolves as of late...And if that is not bad enough as it is, I regret to inform you that wolves are not the only thing to worry about...Bears have been attacking and ranking up the body count twice as high."

"It's almost winter." Red corrected the wolf. "Bears hibernate during this time."

The wolf, still converting the sight of her ripe big tits into its memory, gave a cough. "Oh, dear, did I say bears, Red? Nay...I meant to say...Cougars and tigers."

Cougars and tigers certainly didn't sound very good to Red. Just the mention of them made her heart feel like it was about to skip a bit. Then she swallowed while rubbing her left, somewhat thick forearm.

"Red, I'm merely warning you of these dangers because I worry for your concern, my little delight. It would be..." the wolf drew closer towards her, its eyes pulling away from her huge mounds and then lowering down until they stopped at her tiny skirt, near her thigh entrance. "Quite a tragedy if such a beautiful woman like yourself was met with such a horrible ending."

"I appreciate your concern, Mr. Wolf." Red watched him, but wasn't paying attention to the spot his eyes were focused. "But I'll be fine, really. After all, my pappa is quite handy when it comes to long-ranged weapons. He has the skill of a marksman."

"Very good, Red; very good indeed. Your pappa sounds like a very good unit of protection for you; you and your mother must be very lucky to have your father there."

"You're too kind, Mr. Wolf. But, now, I really must go."

"Go?" The wolf again intercepted her as she began to move around him. "But where exactly are you going, my dear little Red?"

"To my grandma's house." Red replied with a smile beaming across her face.

"To your grandma's house?" The wolf parroted, sitting on both legs and tiling its head.

"Yes You see, I've made her a home-made apple pie and I need to get it to her before it grows too cold. Pies don't taste their best when they're cold like that and then they're a little bit yuckier."

"Oh, such a wonderful one you are, Red; taking care of your grandmother and baking her sweets...But, I do have a question: Where does she live?"

"She lives at the end of this trail." Red answered.

"What a delight you are, Red.."

"Thank you Mr. Wolf. But now, I really must be going." Again she began to walk around the rather persistent wolf and this time the wolf actually allowed her to pass without trying to get in front of her to block her path.

"Do tell your grandmother that I said hi, Red. I wish her good health."

As the wolf watched Red walk away, watching her ass cheeks beneath that tiny little red skirt and jiggle with every step she took, its eyes darkened and all of its teeth came together as it grinned with those eyes starting glow a brighter shade of yellow.

It was never a good idea to talk to strangers. Especially when that stranger was a wolf who was much bigger than than the average wolf and could talk like an intelligent human being.

What Red didn't realize was that the wolf knew of a short-cut of his own. And the wolf's shortcut that lied among the poisonous mushrooms. And...The wolf, the wolf planned to beat Red to her grandmother's house after the beautiful woman was foolish enough to inform him of the place where her grandmother lived at.

Red had arrived at her grandmother's house with her wicker-basket in tow and went to knock on the door who's hinges looked like they would fall right off the frame at any given moment. She slowly brought her hand to the door and knocked on it.

What Red didn't realize that the door had been opened ever before she had made it to her grandmother's house. She wasn't the first one who had made it there.

The door slowly creaked open after Red gave a few more knocks and Red, initially suspicious of this, decided to head inside of the house and closed the door behind her on the way in.

She always loved the way that the house smelled whenever she came over. Her

grandmother was known for keeping a lot of herbs and flowers throughout her house, and the smell of rosemary and jasmine was among her most favorite scent, as well as the most nostalgic out of all of them. This smell always brought her back to her childhood when she and her parents would come over to visit her grandmother when she had much more strength than she does at the current.

A big bear rug made of a genuine bear was the first thing that Red had stepped on when she had entered the house. Her red slippers hitting the bear's head.

Then she continued on and looked at the many portraits of her grandmother and her grandfather who made up almost half of the decorations on the walls.

The house was just as elderly looking as the last few time she had came. Truly the years hadn't been kind to it and she had to wonder how the house was even still standing at this point.

"Red?" an elderly voice called out. "Is that you, dear?"

"Yes, Grandma; it's me." Red returned.

"Red, I'm in my bedroom, honey; these old legs of mine aren't working very good, so please come up here and come see me."

Red happily took upon the offer of her grandmother and started towards the stairs that had a gold finish to each of the steps, placing her hand on the cherry wood finished railing and carefully taking each step onto the creaky stairs. Certainly the stairs were in need of replacement.

When Red arrived in her grandmother's room she went over the various nostalgic-inducing decorations that were on display: Dusty pink curtains were covering the dusty windows and blocking out the sunlight. Pictures of her as a little girl rested above the open canopy bed that her grandmother spent every night sleeping inside of, while pictures of her father as a little boy were preserved above the dresser that housed quail pens and hair expensive gold coins.

Once she had broken her eyes away from the decorations that adorned the tearing walls of her grandmother's house, Red finally went to meet the...Rather yellow looking eyes of her grandmother who was in her bed dressed in a pink night-gown that came all the way down to her ankles.

Her grandmother didn't look like her usual self.

"Hello, Red, it's so good to see you again."

"Grandma, have you been well?" Asked Red as she slid the basket off her arm.

"Oh, I've been decent my dear. But I have been feeling a bit famished."

Red only smiled at her grandmother's words and opened the little doors of her wicker-basket and reached into it and carefully brought out the pie that had luckily retained a bit of its warmness, with both of her hands.

"Oh, is that for me, Red? How wonderful of you." Said her 'grandma'.

"Yes, Grandma; it's an apple pie that I made for you before I left home."

"I appreciate your thinking of me, Red."

"I'll just place it right here on the nightstand." Red stretched her arms towards the nightstand that had a single lit candle on a silver candle holder and then placed the pie there before bringing her hands back to her to place in her lap.

"Red, why don't you come closer, sweetie, so that ol' grandma can get a better look at you. After all, you know these old eyes of mine aren't what they used to be..."

"Yes, Grandma, of course." Red was smiling brightly as she placed a hand on the bed and drew closer towards her grandmother, her face inching towards her grandmother's face so that her grandmother could get a perfect look at her face.