The Wolf's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, my beautiful Red."

"'m—mo-morning M-Momma."

"Spend a little bit of time with me before you go in there, sweetie."

"Yes, Ma'am...Mmm...I'd...L—love that."

There was a bit of time spent in Rosa's room as heavy kissing was engaged into; followed by the wandering of hands that roamed each others body's. Then, after Red had spent at least an hour of her time just cuddled up to Rosa's naked body, engaging in conversation, she lifted herself from the bed, got dressed again and headed into the kitchen,

Red was about to start on breakfast for herself and Rosa when she heard a loud knock on the door. And she went to answer it; opening the door up, only to be shocked when she saw Thomas standing there with blood all over his overalls, panting heavily and looking like his eyes were about to roll into the back of his head.

"I...I...I'm sorry...Red..." And he doubled over onto the ground; collapsing onto his back.

*****

This is the end of part 1. I'll be working on part 2 soon, so please stay put for when its done. Leave a comment, let me know what you thought of the story, if you loved it or hated it and if you saw the incestual twist that was coming.