The Wolf's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, as she was there close to her grandmother, she began to notice things that were off about her elderly grandma and Red couldn't help but blurt them out, outloud, for her grandmother to hear them.

"My grandma," Red placed a hand on her own cheek, "what big eyes you have..."

"All the better to see you with, my dear. And I'll say I need all the sight I can get."

"...And what a big nose you have, Grandma." Red also noted as she moved closer.

"All the better to smell you with, my dear."

"...And my, Grandma, what big teeth you have..."

"All the better to taste that delicious pie you made, my dear."

Then Red's eyes drifted away from the top features of her grandma, although by now the beautiful woman was starting to have things sink in mentally. But even though she was now starting to put two and two together, Red's mind was muddled when her eyes glanced down and was drawn towards her 'grandmother's' thighs and saw a sight that made her mouth gap open.

"And my, Grandma," Red said, "what a big-"

"All the better to FUCK you with, my dear!" The wolf finally shouted in eagerness.

Red, finally having everything sink in, pulled herself away from the wolf as fast as she could and left her wicker-basket on the floor and just bolted as fast as she could towards the bedroom door of her grandmother's bedroom.

But the wolf was faster than her and charged towards her on all fours and then reached one of its huge hands towards her and grabbed her by the leg, pulling the terrified Red towards it with those yellow eyes staring at those round cheeks that peeked from the tiny little red skirt.

"L-let me go!" Red shouted, trying to crawl away.

"First I'm going to fuck you, then I'm going to eat you!" The wolf roared in laughter.

"W-what?!" Red's eyes went wide.

The wolf ripped her panties right off with the one hand that was free and smacked Red on her thick ass cheeks, causing the beautiful brunette to cry out.

The wolf licked his chops and lifted his dress gown up, revealing a surprisingly human looking appendage that was fully erect and quite...Well, quite terrifying in its length. And then, as he gripped his cock, looking at Red's tiny looking crack that he knew had been untouched by any other person, the wolf, still keeping her pinned down, inserted himself into her asshole and let out a howl that almost sounded like a cry of victory.

Red's chest was burning at this point; not from lust, but from both fear and terror at what was happening now. She had never felt such an intense feeling as she was now, and the worse part was...That Red now knew that the wolf had her at his mercy, and there was nothing that Red could do, unlike the moments ago when her father tried to perform this very act on her body. The wolf's cock was in her ass, and she couldn't prevent what he was going to do next.

"You're quite stupid, aren't you, Red? And the most ironic part is...You're an adult."

"Y-you ho-hor-horrible wolf! Let me go right now, or you'll be s—sorry."

"Sorry? Oh, dear Red, I won't be sorry for anything...I'd only be sorry if I let an opportunity like this escape my grasps; on the contrary..I will enjoy every single moment of this."

"NO!" Red screamed.

"Yes," the wolf laughed further. "Such a perfect body you have, Red...You aren't too skinny, but you aren't too fat either; a plump physique you have...Arms and legs and a belly with just enough meat...And big tits that are perfect for my mouth."

What happened to Red Riding Hood was what anyone might expect: The wolf fucked her with the brutality of...Well, a beast. The very pent-up sexual urges of the wolf had assaulted her body, and each thrust that was sent into her had Red crying far harder than she ever had cried before as a little child. She pleaded and begged the wolf to stop, but the barrage that was unleashed inside between those two thick cheeks didn't cease and the wolf had his fun with the woman.

After what seemed like an eternity of torment for Red, the wolf had sealed the deal with her and she just cried and cried as that hot substance was launched into her.

The wolf was finished with her now, and he was quite satisfied after experiencing her.

"You were very tight indeed...Red.." The wolf, grinning widely, stated to her. "And now that I've had a good fuck with you, my dear, I'm going to proceed to do what all wolves do when they are hungry: I'm going to eat you...And once you are dead and un-moving, I will again proceed to please myself one final time with your corpse before I devour every piece of your body."

Words wouldn't come forth from Red's lips as she lied there on the floor, ass red with spanks and blood from where the wolf had torn the flesh of her cheeks with his rough clawing. The only thing that Red could give in response was quiet sobs and a look of defeat and helplessness at the hands of the wolf.

The wolf went to carry out his promise. He took a hold of one of Red's arms and his mouth neared it. But before the wolf could actually sink so much as a single tooth into Red's arm, footsteps stormed her grandmother's bedroom and the wolf let her arm fall from his mouth as his yellow eyes came across stoic hazel eyes of a burly man with a French mustache and a goatee and trimmed soul-patch.

The man was dressed in a forest green outfit that had the resemblance of a leaf. The pants he had on were also matching but were tight and emphasized the powerful leg muscles that he had, while his feet were topped off with painful looking black boots that had the appearance of boots strong enough that they could knock a person's teeth out if they were kicked by them.

The man, who was somewhere within his late thirties to his early forties, held in his strong hands, was a blood-stained axe ready to be used.

"You bastard!" The man stormed. "What have you done to Red?"

The wolf just started cackling madly. He then rubbed his flaccid organ against Red, to further enrage and anger the man who stood before him with his axe ready to strike the wolf down.

The Woodsman went to attack the wolf with the axe, but before he could land the blow that would be fatal and cleave the wolf's head in two, the wolf was fast enough that he was able to get away from the Woodsman and then ran and leaped onto him and knocked him to the ground. The wolf pinned him to the ground and bared his teeth at the Woodsman, snapping his jaws with a dark laugh.

"You...Pitiful, sad little human...Did you really think you ever stood a chance, hmm? Well, let me tell you something, my fine fellow; I am a wolf...And we wolves have an intelligence that far exceeds that of the pathetic mind of a human being's."

The Woodsman was trying to reach for the axe he had dropped. He was straining to reach for it, for he knew that he only had moments to get it.

"You will die...Just as Red Riding Hood will, you fool!"

"You're wrong!" The Woodsman grit his teeth. "You're the one who will die, Wolf."

Again, the wolf broke out into wicked laughter and gave another snap of his jaws to intimate his pinned down prey. "You talk big for a man who is trapped..."

"Y-you will pay for what you have done to Red..."

"Then, make me pay, human." Challenged the wolf.

The Woodsman kept his eyes on those ominous yellow eyes of the wolf as he tried to reach his hand towards the axe that was on the ground, just within his reach, JUST right before his hand. He wiggled his fingers towards the axe and watched as the wolf let out a growl and latched his mouth onto the Woodsman's neck.

The Woodsman cried out, but it was as the wolf began to rip into his neck that he grabbed his axe and drew it into the air. "...I-I might die, wolf...But, even should I die, I'll take you with me, you sick bastard..."

The wolf's eyes widened upon hearing his words and the wolf stopped with blood running down his teeth. The wolf had gazed up just in time to see the axe coming towards it and jerked it's head out of the way to avoid its head being struck by the axe. The only problem, however, was that the wolf was struck in the back as a result of the wolf moving out of the way.

A pain filled, sorrowful yelp escaped the wolf's mouth.

And with the pain that it had now just experienced, the wolf wasn't in any mood to fight against the Woodsman any further. And the wolf just ran away as fast as it could and left the house, setting off somewhere in the woods where it would hide out from the Woodsman and hope that he would never be able to find it again.

The Woodsman, grunting in pain as he pressed a gloved hand up to his neck to feel where the wolf ripped into his flesh and left a nauseating gash behind, sat himself up and shot his gaze towards Red who was didn't even try to get up off of the floor she was on.

The Woodsman knew what had happened to her before he had arrived.

The fact Red's underwear was gone and there was a few traces of sweat rushing down her naked backside, was clue enough of the events that had taken before his arrival to combat the wolf.

The Woodsman cursed himself. And then he picked Red up with both arms and returned the axe to the strap on his pants and he returned back to Red's house.

When the Woodsman arrived back to Red's house, he was weak. He barely even made it all the way back, and by the time he was knocking on the door of her house, the Woodsman was so faint he was about to drop to ground from blood-loss.

There was a long silence as the Woodsman waited for an answer. And he was beginning to doubt he would live to see whoever answered it. But then the door was answered by Red's sickly mother who had limped and hobbled all the way to the door, coughing and hacking the entire time.

"I-is-is that my RED?" She was hysterical the moment she saw her daughter's face.

"Y-ye-yes...M-ma-ma'am," the Woodsman struggled for words. "W-wolf...H-had her...O-on...T-the ground...Att-acked...Her..."

Red's mother was practically choking on her own tears as she gazed at her battered and bruised daughter, who's beautiful body had been defiled and ruined by that hateful wolf who she had been fooled by the charm and charisma of.

"T-take...H-e-r...P-l-ease..." And as the Woodsman tried to lift Red up, he collapsed to the ground onto his back, collapsing into the puddle of blood that had been building up the entire time beneath his feet.

It was after the Woodsman hit the ground that Thomas came running up towards the house with a look of dread sweeping across his face.

"H—hey! What happened to Red?"

"S-some stupid wolf got her...And he attacked her! This man...H—he saved her..."

"...A wolf did this?" Thomas lifted her body up from the Woodsman and held her tight against his chest, trying not to let the tears flow from his eyelids from the sight of seeing the shades of blues and purples that were on her from the wolf.

"Th-this man! He needs some help before he-"

But Thomas somberly shook his head at Red's mother. "He's already gone." Thomas stated, looking down at the Woodsman who had already passed from blood-loss. "The wolf must have took him by surprise and then tore into his neck before he could get his axe to kill it, poor soul..."

"Why...?" Red's mother's voice was cracking before she abruptly shouted. "Why is this happening?"

Thomas said nothing in return to her Red's mothers' words and just returned his eyes back to Red who looked completely broken ad had the most life devoid eyes he had ever seen before.

The sound of footsteps sounded around the front of the house. Thomas and Reds' mother turned to see her father approaching them and he had a dumbfounded look on his face, completely lost and confused as to why everyone looked so down-right broken-spirited.

"What does everyone look so blue?"

Thomas gestured with his head towards Red who was in his arms. Her father then followed the direction that Thomas' head was pointing to, and her father took a step back in disbelief at the sight of his daughter. It was disbelief and shock at first, but then the old man turned his face away from the two so his pride wouldn't be affected when they saw emotion overtake him and break him down to warm tears.

"What should we do with Red?" Thomas attempted to break the mourning.

"We should take her inside." Said her mother, who was trying to fight her tears.

"What will you do, sir?" Thomas turned his eyes towards Red's' father.

Thomas didn't receive any response from her father aside from him turning and walking away from him and Red's' mother and just continuing to walk until he had disappeared to the back of the log-cabin house and entered his shack.

They headed inside and Red's mother started her up a bath in the steel bathtub while she forced Thomas to wait outside of the bathroom. When the tub was filled to the brim for Red, her mother took the opportunity to leave the bathroom and headed outside where her mind had went straight to Thomas. With her being so upset over the sight of her daughter, naturally she was looking for someone to blame for the current state that Red was in and she was going to take everything out on Thomas.

"Where were you when this happened?" She interrogated.

"I...Uhh.." Thomas took a step back.

"You answer someone when they're talking to you!" Red's mother raised her voice, angered by his hesitance to offer her an answer.

"I...I can't answer that, I'm sorry."

"Y-you can't answer?" She snapped, her face boiling. "Why weren't you there to help her? Didn't you even offer her yourself as an escort, knowing how dangerous that the woods had become lately? You could have went with her and borrowed your father's springfield or even his blunderbuss and blasted that wolf to bits when it tried to attack her."

"I tried to talk her out of it!" He finally snapped back; his face darkening and his jaw clenching, his hands slamming against his thighs with enough force it actually brought him a moment of pain. "But she didn't even listen to me!"

"So this is all Red's' fault, is that what you're saying?" She was furious.

"That is NOT what I'm saying. But she should have listened to me."

Thomas' cheek felt like it was scorched by a flame as a hard slap flew across it, nearly making him wince his eye. She hit him, she actually hit him. And the look on her face didn't give off the vibe of one of any regret. She very clearly had threw all the blame on him for what had happened.

Thomas gripped her by the shoulders; nostrils flaring and his eyes growing larger. "Listen to me; I did everything that I could tah talk Red out of this, I even offered tah take tha pie tah her grandma in her place, but she didn't listen tah me an' kept insistin' on goin' instead of lettin' me do it fer her." He then drew his hands away from her shoulders, seeing the look on her face that went from blistering anger to a look of ghostly fear.

His hands were trembling as they fell to his side again. "Maybe I could have done more, you're right, okay? It's like you say...I could have just tagged along with her so that way she would have had more protection when tha wolf came along an' attacked her! But I...I didn't...I-"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore, Thomas." Said her mother with her head shaking hysterically and the tears threatening to return.

"...All right."

"And Thomas?" She started hacking loudly. "...Don't you go into that bathroom near my daughter, do you hear me?"

He stayed for a while until Red was out of the bath and was fully dressed again in the same outfit she had arrived in. But then Thomas had taken his leave and returned back to the woods. He had stopped for a moment, however, glancing off into the distance where he saw Red's' father who was muttering something to himself. But the words of her father were incoherent and he couldn't make out just exactly what it was that the old man was saying.

It seemed Red was finally coming to at this point: The bath seeming to be the one thing that she needed to snap out of the state she had entered thanks to her rape at the hands of the wolf, and the near death that surely would have followed if it wasn't for the Woodsman who had been cutting wood in the trees that day, and quietly followed Red when he saw her talking to the intelligent wolf.

"...Why a-are you crying, Momma?" Red inquired with a soft tone.

"R-Red!" Her mother threw her arms around her and dragged her head to her breasts.

"Oh, Red, I was so worried about you, honey...When I saw you, and found out what that nasty wolf had done to you I-I..."

"...The wolf?" That word clicked instantly. "What...Became of the wolf?"

"I...I don't know, Red," confessed her mother. "The Woodsman who brought you here, he...He passed away from blood-loss before he told me what happened to the wolf. But I think that the wolf had attacked him when he tried to defend you and it tore into his neck."

Guilt sank in when Red heard what had happened to the Woodsman who had saved her life. She threw her face onto her mother's shoulder and the warm tears began to slid down her mother's shoulder and trail down her shirt, sliding down her mother's breast while Red's arms clung to her mother's' body.

"Now, now...Red, don't cry; it wasn't your fault."

"Y-yes it was," Red, voice cracking, insisted. "He'd be alive still if it weren't for me."

"N—no!" Red's mother was quick to say. The comforting embrace of the one who had birthed her, was the tight, warm closure that Red needed and she just increased her grip on her mother's form and closed her eyes, resting her face on her mother's shoulder.

"There's moments in this life that none of us can foresee coming, Red. And with that being said, don't go blaming yourself for his death."

Red reluctantly nodded her head to her mothers' words. Her large bust pressing into her mothers' equally big ones, which generated a very obvious red tint on her mother's' face while they embraced one another.

"Red," her mother said, "why don't you go to your room and get some rest, sweetie? I think you deserve to get some after everything that has happened today. If you do, I'm sure that you'll feel much better by the time the morning rolls around."

Red nodded her head with a soft smile and placed a light kiss upon her mothers' mouth before walking away to her room. She then shut the door behind her and crawled into the bed, dragging the sheets over her body.

Red woke up the next morning at the loud crowing of the cock.

The moment that her eyes brushed open, she remembered what Thomas had said to her the day before about coming over to his house in the woods, that he had something to show her. But first thing was first: She wanted to head to her mother's' room and enjoy some breakfast with her and her father.

Red prepared the breakfast. Although her father did help a little and took over the bacon position.

"Rosa," Red's father turned his gaze towards her pale, freckle-faced mother, who both he and Red were seated by in the bedroom eating with. Red's mother returned his gaze. "Yes?" She returned back.

"I'm gonna go get some more firewood out there; you can never have too much when you have a sick wife. So you and Red just enjoy each others company until I get back, all right?"

Red decided to pay Thomas a visit after enjoying a breakfast with her mother and father.

When Red was walking up towards his porch, she noticed him sitting there with an expression that was less than his usual happy one. He looked...Almost melancholy.

"Good morning, Tom." Red said, trying to snap him out of it.

Thomas' expression seemed to change at the drop of a pen the moment that he heard Red's voice. He lifted up his eyes from the porch, and with a big grin spreading across his face, he directed them towards the face of Red.

"Lookin' beautiful as always." He playfully flirted.

Red's cheeks flushed a bit at his words. "You know what? There's something I have been forgetting to ask you, Tom: How's your cousin Edward been? I remember only a few days ago that you were saying how he was down here visiting."